Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hard difficulty Spotlight

Can we please reduce energy for this to 2 per node. 3 is a bit too much for three difficulty settings. I’m sure a lot of people agree.
Tagged:

Comments

• Chad218Chad218 Posts: 44
    Yes please!
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    1 energy per node on easy and medium, 2 for hard and 3 for expert and master seem more than fair....
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Please for the love of everything reduce it two
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    1 energy per node on easy and medium, 2 for hard and 3 for expert and master seem more than fair....

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Kavs come on buds, what do you say? Do us all a favour
  • VouterVouter Posts: 25
    post of the year....
  • Thank you for the feedback on this, gang! We'll pass it along to the rest of the team.
    That is seemi g to become the standard response “we will pass it along to the rest of the team”
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    But it IS a response indicating they care to think it over. You won't get a canned one however hard you bump the 4* tact bee thread because they're forbidden to touch the topic. Hope it helps.
    edited June 2018
    That i have noticed, they screwed up something somewhere on that one lol
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    That is seemi g to become the standard response “we will pass it along to the rest of the team”
    They’re really doing that & they solved so many issues brought up to their attention by threads like this one but eventually we’ll never get everything we ask for.
    In this case I agree with all of you, hard difficulty must be 2 energy per node & I hope they change it soon.

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    As much as I personally want this to happen too, there’s no benefit to Kabam to implement this. Hard mission does give decent rewards and they do make money selling energy/ battery refills.

It is more of an annoyance that it takes 3 energy per node than a really big critical issue that would stop players from playing. Even without using batteries and still running the daily T2C missions, there’s enough energy in a month to complete all spotlight missions (yes, even easy) with a few days to spare. So while it would be nice of Kabam to do this, I would be pleasantly surprised if they did do it.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    As much as I personally want this to happen too, there’s no benefit to Kabam to implement this. Hard mission does give decent rewards and they do make money selling energy/ battery refills.

It is more of an annoyance that it takes 3 energy per node than a really big critical issue that would stop players from playing. Even without using batteries and still running the daily T2C missions, there’s enough energy in a month to complete all spotlight missions (yes, even easy) with a few days to spare. So while it would be nice of Kabam to do this, I would be pleasantly surprised if they did do it.

not gonna flag cus im not that immature lol but i believe it would be a good move, considering we can’t be on all day to get all of the spotlight missions done and it’s just.. nice
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Faithz17 wrote: »

You do the medium and hard daily class missions and finish the spotlights?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    @Darm0k yes. I usually check against my inventory. If my T2C is not full for the daily class, yes I’ll run hard then medium. Hard also gives repair kits. I will also run daily missions at least once for the daily objective. Sundays I usually run most of the medium missions. Spotlight wise, yeah I explore easy to master, even factoring the multiple trial runs I do for chap 3. I use the free batteries from AE, like 1 or 2 per month, but I don’t buy batteries. Having said that, I do click on that ad for 9 energy at least 3 times a day.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Wow, okay, I guess I’m not on as I should be (but sometimes not by choice). There are times I log on and see my energy has been maxed out.