Introducing: Featured 5-Star Bots

135

Comments

  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 525
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    It is sad to see that the new bees are sprinkling a lot of criticism on the game. Why don’t you guys understand that there was a time the top players were just like you all and they worked hard to get to the top.

    Coming down to the next topic I am reading a lot of people not agreeing with the chips required to purchase a 5 star bot. Now riddle me this first!

    1) All those criticizing, do you all have your current roster with at least five (4) star bots maxed out including 100% forged? If yes then you are on a level where you can consider yourself worthy enough to reach the 1 mil Featured bot chip count. Kabam has introduced some more ways to do that. Besides you need to give a lot of time in the game to get that count. So if you are worthy enough then you can sit and grind and will probably get to the 1 mil chip count. Of course it would require you all to loosen your wallet but you need be ready to invest in the game. Top alliances do that as well to finish the top milestones but that is because they are damn serious about this game and are happily investing in it along with the other hard work of grinding, spending time, and using each and every feature of the game to get stronger and better. In short going exactly how the game is designed.

    2. If not then you got to first focus on strengthening your roster and then move forward. Even if Kabam goes nuts and reduces the price for you all then how are you going to rank up your 5 star bot? I am sure you all will run out resources and your 5 star bot will sit at rank 1 in your roster for the next 1 year or so. Be smart and focus on max ranking your current bots first. It's not like you get a 5 star bot and you will swipe rok, rotk, high level am, etc.

    Don't believe me check out what is required to rank 2 your 5 star bot. You will probably be depressed. And a 5 star bot rank 1 is equal to a rank 4 (4) star bot so why not focus on max ranking your 4 stars and stop worrying about the 5 stars. Once you all get strong in the game you will get these things eventually without much doing. But until such time please stop criticizing the game.
    I mean you all are spoiling the longevity of the game. We all have been there but we never criticized when we could not even get our 3 star bot to max level. But we worked hard, grinned, spent time, invested a bit and most of all we all had hell lot of patience and today we are on a better position than what we were a year back. And to be honest we still have certain percentage of players who are probably at a level where we would reach only when we do what they do but we don't mind it. We are happy with where we are and are growing eventually. But trust me we never criticized the game even when we were frustrated like how some of you are right now. It is a challenge so face it. Kabam said it is not going to be easy so why don't you work towards it rather than giving suggestions of reducing the chip count. Hell even I am not going to get to 1 mil mark but I am totally okay with it. That's the nature of the game. Deal with it!

    There was a time when some of us use to score 500k in 4 runs for an arena and we were no where nearer to be in the top 500 as well. Today we score 550k-700k in just one run in the arena and we are still no where near the top ones but we don't complain we just try to get better. I am pointing this out because I read one of the players complaining about the arena milestones and rankings.

    Coming down to the point where most of you are pointing out how will you grow and be like the top ones? Well get this. The top 5 -10 alliance are probably those who played the game during the beta version. They started from the scratch and came up to be at the top and it took them 18 months. Things did not happen just like that. They were and are more inclined towards the game. They mined a lot and in fact worked along side the devs to make this game a better one. Today you all are lucky to have so many features in the game back when some of us joined, the game was nothing and things were a lot harder. Forget everything, getting a T1 alpha spark was a big deal for us.
    My point is don't criticize the game just go with the flow and get better. Soon you all will join the champions club. Hope this helps!

    P.S. I tried to be as kind as possible. If this offends anybody then my apologies in advance but I hope you all get the point.

    What are you talking about, I saw a video on youtube from someone (Inqosly in game) who is in one of the top Alliances who has a roster stacked with duped and high-forge 4* and even he thinks he has no chance at getting 1 million chips.

    You weren't very kind at all. The only way to grind out 1,000,000 chips is if you have piles and piles of crystals saved up that you can open for dupes otherwise it is impossible. Put some thought into it before criticizing people.

    You think he hasn't put thought in to that?

    Inqosly is ONE player - he isn't God and he doesn't speak for everyone and his opinions are just that.

    Barely anyone will be able to achieve 1m chips. It will be addressed if it becomes a problem. You do not have a right to get the featured 5*. If you have to save for months, then that is what you have to do. If you don't like it, then spend more time and money or just play a different game rather than being one of those whiners who just likes to criticise.

    Totally agree with you.
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 87
    edited July 2018
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    What are you talking about, I saw a video on youtube from someone (Inqosly in game) who is in one of the top Alliances who has a roster stacked with duped and high-forge 4* and even he thinks he has no chance at getting 1 million chips.

    You weren't very kind at all. The only way to grind out 1,000,000 chips is if you have piles and piles of crystals saved up that you can open for dupes otherwise it is impossible. Put some thought into it before criticizing people.


    Well I have put a lot of thought but I guess you don't seem to understand the fact that if kabam has come up with this 1 mil pile option then they will also give a way out for those who are ready to do whatever it takes to reach the 1 mil pile. I am talking sense and I know that guy Inqosly. I never said that all the top players will be able to get there. All I said is that it takes a lot to be on the top. Besides ppl who are ready to invest in the game will make it to 1 mil pile. And those top player make 500k chips every month so with extended courses they should be reaching 1 mil, ofcourse money is involved. And you have no idea how Asian and Chinese alliances are. Those ppl throw money just like that. Some of those will touch the 1 mil mark with ease. Dont judge basis just one guy from the top alliance. There are many other top alliances for whom 1 mil is no big deal.

    You may understand this once you are at a good level where you will know how to sync with the game design and stay on the top. Don't believe me? Well stay with the game for a while and you will start hearing about ppl crossing 1 mil chips.
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 90
    edited July 2018
    Tormaz wrote: »
    It’s not that hard, honestly. Spend a couple hundred every month and you’ll get a free 5* bot. every month.

    Are you high man?

    How is it not going to be hard. You're not guaranteed anything even if u spend hundreds on energon.

    Outside of these 300 energon crystals it's still not going to be easy to reach 1 mil unless u have an ass load of crystals saved. Unless they made the $100 grim packs and other packs, always give u chips when u purchase it. Otherwise it's still a grind even if u spend hundreds of dollars.

    Very big turn off.

    Price should be 650-700 tops and that's still a grind but doable.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

    What are you talking about, I saw a video on youtube from someone (Inqosly in game) who is in one of the top Alliances who has a roster stacked with duped and high-forge 4* and even he thinks he has no chance at getting 1 million chips.

    You weren't very kind at all. The only way to grind out 1,000,000 chips is if you have piles and piles of crystals saved up that you can open for dupes otherwise it is impossible. Put some thought into it before criticizing people.

    Well I have put a lot of thought and it is because I have a better understanding of the game. You think there aren't any players who have piles of crystals ? On an average the top players opens around 300 bot crystals every month. Those same players reach a mark of 500 k featured bot chips per month.

    Don't go by what Inqosly said. That is his opinion. There are many other players who will do whatever it takes to reach the 1 ml pile chips. Besides you have no idea how Asian and Chinese alliances are. Let us just say that they are investing way more than what we know, in the game. The fact that kabam has come up with the 1 mil pile is because they have seen players reaching that mark. Inqosly must have said that because reaching 1 mil pile requires a lot of time which most of us does not have for we all have jobs. That must be his context.
    But I can understand why you would argue on this. Trust me once you get better in the game and once you go higher you will then see how the game works and how the top alliances are and what they do.

    So yeah why don't you reach that level and have piles and piles of crystals just like any other top players and then see how you can reach the 1 mil mark before telling me to Put some thought into my writing before criticizing lower level players?

    P.S. My message was not to criticize lower level players but to put the reality in front of them just so that they get better at the game. I was, where you are now, few months back so I know what I am talking. Sadly you didn't get my point.

    Never mind. keep grinding!
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 883
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    What are you talking about, I saw a video on youtube from someone (Inqosly in game) who is in one of the top Alliances who has a roster stacked with duped and high-forge 4* and even he thinks he has no chance at getting 1 million chips.

    You weren't very kind at all. The only way to grind out 1,000,000 chips is if you have piles and piles of crystals saved up that you can open for dupes otherwise it is impossible. Put some thought into it before criticizing people.


    Well I have put a lot of thought but I guess you don't seem to understand the fact that if kabam has come up with this 1 mil pile option then they will also give a way out for those who are ready to do whatever it takes to reach the 1 mil pile. I am talking sense and I know that guy Inqosly. I never said that all the top players will be able to get there. All I said is that it takes a lot to be on the top. Besides ppl who are ready to invest in the game will make it to 1 mil pile. And those top player make 500k chips every month so with extended courses they should be reaching 1 mil, ofcourse money is involved. And you have no idea how Asian and Chinese alliances are. Those ppl throw money just like that. Some of those will touch the 1 mil mark with ease. Dont judge basis just one guy from the top alliance. There are many other top alliances for whom 1 mil is no big deal.

    I am sorry but you did not put a lot of thought. Your thoughts are all over the place. You made no mention of money before now you start talking about money, you are changing your argument.

    1 million is no big deal ONLY if you are willing to spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, or unless someone has a very very deep roster and they have been saving crystals for many, many, many, many, many months.

    There is no way to grind for 1,000,000 chips. You can do everything in the game (raid, arena, spotlight, AM, away missions, monthly objectives) full time and you still won't come close to 1 million even with the double chip events. That was your original argument about grinding and building up a roster. You could dupe fifty 4* bots every month and you still wouldn't get to 1 million chips.

    For someone who had a problem with criticizing in this thread, you certainly did an awful lot of criticizing of players complaining about 1 million chips. And they are right, and I am sure Kabam is not stupid enough to think F2P players can grind for 1,000,000 chips every month. Kabam knows fully well only the spenders will be able to accumulate 1,000,000 chips.
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

    I am sorry but you did not put a lot of thought. Your thoughts are all over the place. You made no mention of money before now you start talking about money, you are changing your argument.

    1 million is no big deal ONLY if you are willing to spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, or unless someone has a very very deep roster and they have been saving crystals for many, many, many, many, many months.

    There is no way to grind for 1,000,000 chips. You can do everything in the game (raid, arena, spotlight, AM, away missions, monthly objectives) full time and you still won't come close to 1 million even with the double chip events. That was your original argument about grinding and building up a roster. You could dupe fifty 4* bots every month and you still wouldn't get to 1 million chips.

    For someone who had a problem with criticizing in this thread, you certainly did an awful lot of criticizing of players complaining about 1 million chips. And they are right, and I am sure Kabam is not stupid enough to think F2P players can grind for 1,000,000 chips every month. Kabam knows fully well only the spenders will be able to accumulate 1,000,000 chips.



    Seems like you did not read my post carefully or may be you missed this part.


    1) All those criticizing, do you all have your current roster with at least five (4) star bots maxed out including 100% forged? If yes then you are on a level where you can consider yourself worthy enough to reach the 1 mil Featured bot chip count. Kabam has introduced some more ways to do that. Besides you need to give a lot of time in the game to get that count. So if you are worthy enough then you can sit and grind and will probably get to the 1 mil chip count. Of course it would require you all to loosen your wallet but you need be ready to invest in the game. Top alliances do that as well to finish the top milestones but that is because they are damn serious about this game and are happily investing in it along with the other hard work of grinding, spending time, and using each and every feature of the game to get stronger and better. In short going exactly how the game is designed.



    I forgive you though!
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    Is there any chance we'd be able to get confirmation on upcoming bots a few months in advance? For the f2p players, the idea of saving up enough crystals to try and get a 5* bot, it'd actually be nice to know what bot they'll be saving for.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,683
    SaYnT wrote: »
    Is there any chance we'd be able to get confirmation on upcoming bots a few months in advance? For the f2p players, the idea of saving up enough crystals to try and get a 5* bot, it'd actually be nice to know what bot they'll be saving for.

    Just work on the principle that if you don't want that months bot, save. That's all I'll be doing.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

    I am sorry but you did not put a lot of thought. Your thoughts are all over the place. You made no mention of money before now you start talking about money, you are changing your argument.

    1 million is no big deal ONLY if you are willing to spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, or unless someone has a very very deep roster and they have been saving crystals for many, many, many, many, many months.

    There is no way to grind for 1,000,000 chips. You can do everything in the game (raid, arena, spotlight, AM, away missions, monthly objectives) full time and you still won't come close to 1 million even with the double chip events. That was your original argument about grinding and building up a roster. You could dupe fifty 4* bots every month and you still wouldn't get to 1 million chips.

    For someone who had a problem with criticizing in this thread, you certainly did an awful lot of criticizing of players complaining about 1 million chips. And they are right, and I am sure Kabam is not stupid enough to think F2P players can grind for 1,000,000 chips every month. Kabam knows fully well only the spenders will be able to accumulate 1,000,000 chips.



    Seems like you did not read my post carefully or may be you missed this part.


    1) All those criticizing, do you all have your current roster with at least five (4) star bots maxed out including 100% forged? If yes then you are on a level where you can consider yourself worthy enough to reach the 1 mil Featured bot chip count. Kabam has introduced some more ways to do that. Besides you need to give a lot of time in the game to get that count. So if you are worthy enough then you can sit and grind and will probably get to the 1 mil chip count. Of course it would require you all to loosen your wallet but you need be ready to invest in the game. Top alliances do that as well to finish the top milestones but that is because they are damn serious about this game and are happily investing in it along with the other hard work of grinding, spending time, and using each and every feature of the game to get stronger and better. In short going exactly how the game is designed.



    I forgive you though!

    You're wasting your time buddy. This one is a special one.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 770
    edited July 2018
    I wonder if Kabam set the price point high because they want to you spin all your crystal hoards. If I'm Kabam, that's what I would do. The higher leveled players are hoarding crystals to get the 4* bot without having to grind in the game. It's kind of ridiculous when people can buy the 4* the first minute it is released without having to play any part of the game (I'm just jealous here). This will force them to use their crystals and also have to play the game for a 5*.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,683
    Voltron wrote: »
    I wonder if Kabam set the price point high because they want to you spin all your crystal hoards. If I'm Kabam, that's what I would do. The higher leveled players are hoarding crystals to get the 4* bot without having to grind in the game. It's kind of ridiculous when people can buy the 4* the first minute it is released without having to play any part of the game (I'm just jealous here). This will force them to use their crystals and also have to play the game for a 5*.

    Like this, you mean?

    kfpbcuiwc9cd.png
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 770
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »
    I wonder if Kabam set the price point high because they want to you spin all your crystal hoards. If I'm Kabam, that's what I would do. The higher leveled players are hoarding crystals to get the 4* bot without having to grind in the game. It's kind of ridiculous when people can buy the 4* the first minute it is released without having to play any part of the game (I'm just jealous here). This will force them to use their crystals and also have to play the game for a 5*.

    Like this, you mean?

    kfpbcuiwc9cd.png

    i'm flagging this post. :D
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,683
    Voltron wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »
    I wonder if Kabam set the price point high because they want to you spin all your crystal hoards. If I'm Kabam, that's what I would do. The higher leveled players are hoarding crystals to get the 4* bot without having to grind in the game. It's kind of ridiculous when people can buy the 4* the first minute it is released without having to play any part of the game (I'm just jealous here). This will force them to use their crystals and also have to play the game for a 5*.

    Like this, you mean?

    kfpbcuiwc9cd.png

    i'm flagging this post. :D

    I was hoping it would achieve some sort of flag record. Still hoping.
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    You're wasting your time buddy. This one is a special one.

    I thought so! But had to clarify it to him because he missed out on that part of my original message. Anyways I am done. Time for tantrum spotlight!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,683
    brxdcxdb4nym.png

    sorry guys, absolutely buzzing.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 568
    Awesome since he has only 0.5% chance to drop.....
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 1,962
    DaveJL wrote: »
    brxdcxdb4nym.png

    sorry guys, absolutely buzzing.

    I say this is secretly a plant by Kabam to get us to go out and spend all our energon on these crystals.

    Haha! Nice one though.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    brxdcxdb4nym.png

    sorry guys, absolutely buzzing.

    I say this is secretly a plant by Kabam to get us to go out and spend all our energon on these crystals.

    Haha! Nice one though.
    ....... but not something that is totally impossible....
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Tormaz wrote: »
    It’s not that hard, honestly. Spend a couple hundred every month and you’ll get a free 5* bot. every month.

    Lol @ spending money on lines of code.
  • SkäggSkägg Posts: 38
    Took a couple crystals but got lucky as well.
    sky2xjlvje7d.png
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,683
    Skägg wrote: »
    Took a couple crystals but got lucky as well.
    sky2xjlvje7d.png

    sweet luck mate
  • SkäggSkägg Posts: 38
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Skägg wrote: »
    Took a couple crystals but got lucky as well.
    sky2xjlvje7d.png

    sweet luck mate

    Thanks and you pulled the unicorn :smiley:
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

    I am sorry but you did not put a lot of thought. Your thoughts are all over the place. You made no mention of money before now you start talking about money, you are changing your argument.

    1 million is no big deal ONLY if you are willing to spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, or unless someone has a very very deep roster and they have been saving crystals for many, many, many, many, many months.

    There is no way to grind for 1,000,000 chips. You can do everything in the game (raid, arena, spotlight, AM, away missions, monthly objectives) full time and you still won't come close to 1 million even with the double chip events. That was your original argument about grinding and building up a roster. You could dupe fifty 4* bots every month and you still wouldn't get to 1 million chips.

    For someone who had a problem with criticizing in this thread, you certainly did an awful lot of criticizing of players complaining about 1 million chips. And they are right, and I am sure Kabam is not stupid enough to think F2P players can grind for 1,000,000 chips every month. Kabam knows fully well only the spenders will be able to accumulate 1,000,000 chips.



    Seems like you did not read my post carefully or may be you missed this part.


    1) All those criticizing, do you all have your current roster with at least five (4) star bots maxed out including 100% forged? If yes then you are on a level where you can consider yourself worthy enough to reach the 1 mil Featured bot chip count. Kabam has introduced some more ways to do that. Besides you need to give a lot of time in the game to get that count. So if you are worthy enough then you can sit and grind and will probably get to the 1 mil chip count. Of course it would require you all to loosen your wallet but you need be ready to invest in the game. Top alliances do that as well to finish the top milestones but that is because they are damn serious about this game and are happily investing in it along with the other hard work of grinding, spending time, and using each and every feature of the game to get stronger and better. In short going exactly how the game is designed.



    I forgive you though!

    I'm a spender, I'm in the number 2 alliance. Having fully forged 4 stars doesn't increase your chip gains...but check. I'm going for 5 star tantrum and I'm not bullshitting when I think 1 million is a bit to high imo. But, I'll wait to reserve judgement at the end of the month. Whales and grinders from the region's we know have only hit 650k to 800k chips and that's with dropping a lot of money or grinding like there's no tomorrow. Once again though we shall see at the end of the month where the top people are sitting at and hopefully kabam adjusts.
  • I'm gonna be honest, I'm very jealous of all of you that have pulled the 5-Star Tantrum...
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 88
    I'm gonna be honest, I'm very jealous of all of you that have pulled the 5-Star Tantrum...

    haha
  • SkäggSkägg Posts: 38
    Got him as well...
    j8tvknaakofj.png

  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,665
    edited July 2018
    I'm gonna be honest, I'm very jealous of all of you that have pulled the 5-Star Tantrum...

    Whaaat? Kabam admins play the game too? Did you guys clear ROTK? Do you guys have maxed out 6* Drifts and Prowls? Do you guys have 6-8* bots?
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Kabam :Only way To build a 5* roaster, is you need to open 20 4* bots, or collect shards by extreme hard missions OR buy them.
    Me *depressed* : Let's try Headstrong crystals.
    Kabam : Sometimes, We like to be kidding around a bit!
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    Dude WTF how. RNJesus loves you.
  • SwampratsSwamprats Posts: 28
    1mil chips!! Are you joking thats 5× what i can make
    The most people ever get is about 700k. Adding this is gonna do nothing other than make the featured store look fancier lower it please so you loyal average player can maybe get him in time im not saving for 4 months so i can get a bot i cant even rank up
Sign In or Register to comment.