Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• jonsonjonson Posts: 107
    Traxes
    qvtvabf0p9y0.png
  • I would like to see wheel jack in it he was my favorite transformer and still is also can you add the other dino bots
    Blackout (Demo)
    color change
    6ozxrnldf7hj.jpeg
    27b23x0ksatj.png
    grindor
    3o7pa87znf1e.jpeg

color change

blackout
    pavjaty024qn.jpeg
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    ndjk07gkrrae.jpg
    Optimus Prime
    Class: Tech/Tact
    Faction: Autobot, Pepsi

Signature Ability: Sugar Rush
    - Optimus' pepsi consumption may lead to Sugar Rush. Convoy gains a Sugar Rush passive effect for every 5 roll outs. Sugar Rush increases his attack rating by 75~100% and power rate 60~120% for 8~12 seconds. Cooldown time: 12 seconds. Additionally, Sugar Rush also allows Optimus to use guaranteed crit hits against Coke loving opponents.

Passive:
    - Optimus' armor is enhanced by PepsiCo. Optimus' unique armor reduce damage from all attacks by 20% and can regenerate immediately after armor break expires. Optimus' Pepsi armor can return after 16 when nullified.

Ranged Attacks:
    - 35~40% chance to inflict Acid, dealing 50% attack as chemical damage over 5 seconds.

Heavy Attacks:
    - Bottle Set: Activated if Optimus has less than a power bar. 25% chance to nullify 1 random buff
    - Can Set: Optimus gains 1 can for each power bar he has.
    + 1 Can: Deals +15% extra heavy damage, 10% chance to repair 3% health over 5s.
    + 2 Can: Deals +30% extra heavy damage, 20% chance to repair 4% health over 5s.
    + 3 Can: Deals +45% extra heavy damage, 30% chance to repair 5% health over 5s.

Special Attacks:
    - Special damage is increased by 25% against opponents suffering from Acid.

SP1: Pepsi Spray: "Be young, have fun, drink Pepsi"
    - Inflicts Acid, dealing 90% attack over 6s

SP2: Pepsi Axe: "One shall drink, one shall thirst"
    - Each hit has a 90% chance to inflict armor break, removing enemy armor and applying a 25% armor reduction for 6s.
    - Pepsi Convoy regenerates his Pepsi armor instantly.

SP3: Cybertronian Diabetes: "Woops, Optimus drank too much Pepsi"
    - Rolls out with 3 Pepsi cans.
    - Inflicts a permanent Acid Armor debuff, removing enemy armor and applying a 25% armor reduction while dealing 15% attack as chemical damage every second while Acid Armor is active.
    Dark of the moon Ratchet
    DOTM Shockwave
    AOE Lockdown
    ROTF Sideswipe
    TLK Nitro Zeus
    Bayverse Ratchet
    ratchet
    pgmohxqca2qp.gif
    please kabam!
    I want to see Ratchet!
    Ratchet
    Request for a lifetime!
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited July 2018
    jonson wrote: »
    Bayverse Ratchet
    Dark of the moon Ratchet

Uh, dotm ratchet is bayverse ratchet. Any live movie bot is bayverse. Please, stop the endless spamming. It’s getting tiresome checking into this thread and seeing nothing but endless name checks of the same bots over and over.

Spamming is what got you the warning in the first place, continuing will only see you banned permanently, if you didn’t already know. We get it, you like bayverse, but please, try not to repeat the same ones insessantly, or at least list some abilities you’d like to see them have. It’s a character suggestion thread, not a competition to see how many transformers you can name that kabam will probably never build. Nitro Zeus, really? Literally the only purpose he could serve would be as a punchbag for the endless hordes of g1 kabam could release first.

Look at the prominent g1 bots stil to come out. Hot rod/rodimus, wheeljack, blurr, sunstreaker, dinobots, combaticons, stunticons, constructicons, arielbots, protectobots, technobots, more seekers, predacons, cyclonus, scourge, the list goes on and we haven’t even touched the armada series or the beast wars series yet. All of these have more tangible builds and abilities for kabam to work with than nitro Zeus or most of the other bayverse cretins lurking in the obscurity of this thread.
    Just ban him already, this thread will be filled with complaints about Jonson spamming very soon
  • jonson wrote: »
    Bayverse Ratchet
    Dark of the moon Ratchet

Look at the prominent g1 bots stil to come out. Hot rod/rodimus, wheeljack, blurr, sunstreaker, dinobots, combaticons, stunticons, constructicons, arielbots, protectobots, technobots, more seekers, predacons, cyclonus, scourge, the list goes on and we haven’t even touched the armada series or the beast wars series yet. All of these have more tangible builds and abilities for kabam to work with than nitro Zeus or most of the other bayverse cretins lurking in the obscurity of this thread.

I just hope they don’t make the beast wars character models on the beast machines series. They look ugly. Armarda will be nice though (but we need g1 onslaught as another tactician)

edited July 2018
    Beast Machines character look hideus and revolting, but their Technorganic form in Transtech concept arts look friggin badass
    xuh68ds42dc5.jpg
    3cp5aevc7ccl.jpg
    Bayverse Ratchet
    Dark of the moon Ratchet

I just hope they don’t make the beast wars character models on the beast machines series. They look ugly. Armarda will be nice though (but we need g1 onslaught as another tactician)

I’m surprised when they released cheetor they chose a transmetal version so early, considering how many non transmetal bots (unsure of correct term) they still had to run through before they needed to hit that point.

Prime is good, but most would just be a reskin of g1 or bayverse. Only exceptions I could make are wheeljack (swords) and prime with flight, and maybe starscream as more of a glass cannon.
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Just ban him already, this thread will be filled with complaints about Jonson spamming very soon

We don’t mean to be hard on him as a community, but the spamming is that bad that even kabam has taken action. It’s got to stop at some point. We should just make another character suggestion thread since this one has been desecrated with endless spam to the point it’s not even suggestions anymore, something that could actually give kabam ideas for bots to build.
    Bayverse
    Ratchet
    Bayverse
    Ratchet

Is there an ignore function on the forums? I can’t be bothered siphoning through your spam anymore. Enjoy
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Bayverse Ratchet
    Dark of the moon Ratchet

I’m surprised when they released cheetor they chose a transmetal version so early, considering how many non transmetal bots (unsure of correct term) they still had to run through before they needed to hit that point.

Prime is good, but most would just be a reskin of g1 or bayverse. Only exceptions I could make are wheeljack (swords) and prime with flight, and maybe starscream as more of a glass cannon.
    Gunz0 wrote: »

We don’t mean to be hard on him as a community, but the spamming is that bad that even kabam has taken action. It’s got to stop at some point. We should just make another character suggestion thread since this one has been desecrated with endless spam to the point it’s not even suggestions anymore, something that could actually give kabam ideas for bots to build.

I suggested in the past for Kabam to reset all the posts (besides my first one, of course) so that we can start fresh again. It’ll definitely clean up the mess. But I don’t think making an entirely new thread is necessary.

• bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    movie 3 mirage
    9cx4m9fd2qar.png

hot rod g1
    ironhide g1
    combiners
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Keep the G1 bots coming Kabam you can never beat an original transformers bot !!!
    I would like to see wheel jack in it he was my favorite transformer and still is also can you add the other dino bots
    I would like to see wheel jack in it he was my favorite transformer and still is also can you add the other dino bots

G1 Wheeljack and the other G1 Dino Bots would be awesome!!!
    hot rod g1
    ironhide g1
    combiners

Combiners would be so cool everyone has been hoping for them
    G1 hot rod is one I actually asked for so I agree on this guy too !
    G1 Ironhide would be very cool !
  • Hi guys, still a bit new to forums so don’t know if anyone has suggested this one. May we also see a breakaway from the RotF Game?
    dll0frl16acl.jpeg
    Jazz444 wrote: »

G1 Wheeljack and the other G1 Dino Bots would be awesome!!!

is that u?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Que DOTM
    f3ywptwwy82i.jpeg

Please don't take offense to this because I am just trying to gauge why you want all movie characters in this game... But how old are you? I personally love the G1 characters more because it was the cartoon that I grew up watching and it brings me back to my childhood. Not saying that the bayverse characters are bad, in fact I think we need some new bayverse bots for balance and synergies. Just trying to get a read for your wanting of more obscure bayverse characters.

The reason we are asking for movie bots is because there is to many G1 bots in a row. We need some change for the bots we go for every month
  • How about a Warrior class BW Blackarachnia or Silverbolt so we can have a BW bot from each class!!
    ironhide
    no37l7t6yy8j.png
    mirage
    lddnwtc7hbsa.png
    prowl
    tcyismpk6feg.png
    sunstreaker
    m9ncknn1s4ck.png
    combine to form
    optimus maximus (including optimus but hes already added)
    bu1hvn9cid08.png
    combiners including
    superion
    zqdfx8dvbe5r.png
    menasor
    pi3f6siwtxzj.png
    defensor
    xk0bkzhzj6h3.png
    devestator
    zndj8gcviv0c.png
    victorion