Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Options
    eagle1246eagle1246 Posts: 1
    Please add Crosshairs from the movie. He is badass. f5dp1zae2t7t.jpeg
  • Options
    jonsonjonson Posts: 107
    he's awesome!!
    umz3fya2kacf.jpeg
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    @jonson I too only knew Movie ls.... And the explicit content just pissed me off,,, But then I saw 1984 movie from internet,,, and I realized the originalness ,
    You can always see BW and g1 on YouTube and see how unique each character was
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Y'all just can't help yourselves from feeding the trolls.
  • Options
    Posting it here first for reviews.....
    @UrAverageMalaka , This one's for you!

Hook (G1) : Tech

Abilities :
    - Repairs : Constructicons reconstruct their damaged parts!
    - Concussion Charge : Gun Shot hit very hard enough to Break Buffs.

Passive : These abilities are just meant as Small Backups.
    - Gains 2% Power per sec for each burn stack active and reduces their damage by 50%.
    - After Every 10th hit in combo Meter, gains 10% of remaining Power over 1.5 sec.
    - After Every 20th hit in combo meter, repairs 4-6% of lost health over 2.5 sec.

Blocking :
    - Hook scans opponent's offense systems and prepares to tackle them
    - Every 0.75 sec, gains a concussion charge.[Max Stack:4]

Ranged Attacks :
    - Each Successful Ranged Attack consumes a concussion charge and nullifies a Special Damage, Ranged Buffs and Crit Damage buff.
    - While nullifying a Buff, Drains 8-12% of Max Power.
    - 20% Chance per Concussion Charge to nullify Unstoppable and stun for 2 sec.
    Concussion charge is consumed whether or not opponent has these buff.

Heavy Attacks : Drives towards Opponent and rotates his Hook to smash them
    - Crit Hits have 20% chance per Active Concussion Charge to stun for 2.5 sec.

Opponent's Special Attacks: *Optional*Can be Used but better not, to keep him balanced*
    - 15% Chance per Each Special, Ranged or Projectile Buff active on them to Construct a Shield blocking 60-90% of Damage for 7 sec.

Special Attack 1: Hook you Up!--- For Construction, there needs some more parts
    - Shoots a Ranged Shot dealing Shock for 50% Attack over 4 sec.
    - Dash in and Attacks with Hook Ladder on his back, Power Locks opponent for 6 sec.

Special Attack 2: See Saw--- So, Break the Opponent to get Spare Parts
    - Slices out the Opponent dealing 10 Minor Attacks of Round Saw Blade with 40% Chance each to Bleed for 30% Attack over 5 sec.
    - Then, Gives a Serious Whirlwind Slash with 100% Chance to a non-stackable 15% Armor Break for 15 sec.
    - Heals 15-25% of Damage taken.

Special Attack 3: Master Craftsman---Part gathered, Let's Construct and Reconstruct
    - Gains 3 Concussion Charges and Shoots 5 Ranged Shot each consuming a Concussion Charge.
    - Transforms and grabs Opponent and smashes them here and there and throws them against the wall.
    - Transforms back, brings out laser sword to dismantle the opponent (which is off screen).
    - 100% Chance to Inflict 20% Armor Break for 30 sec.
    - Heals 20-30% of Damage taken.
    - Gains a Shield reducing damage by 40-60% for 9 sec.

Signature Ability : Pure Perfection---From Smallest to the Biggest, Hook does every work with precision accurate to a nanometer
    - As long as his combo meter is above 12 hits, Hook gains Prefect Strike Buff increasing his power rate based on Combo meter,upto 60-150% for 100 hits.
    - It also increases Crit Rate by 10% and making him 70% less likely to trigger any ability except evades.

Synergies :
    - Emergency Support - Megatron G1:Incoming - Heavy Attacks have 120% chance based on Health Lost to consume one additional Fusion Charge and trigger Heal. Fusion Overload is deactivated for 4 sec while triggering Heal.
    - Emergency Support - Hook:Incoming - Once per Fight, when Hook drops below 20% Health, Repairs 10% of Max health over 2 sec.
    - Medics - Ratchet:Mutual - Heals are 25% more efficient.
    - Brain Drain - Shocks last 0.5/1/2% longer for each hit in Combo meter.
    - Constructicon Leader - All G1 Constructicons - Buff constructed by them last 25% Longer.In case, they are added
    - Medic Support - Soundwave | Bludgeon - Repairs 7% of base Health at Start of Fight. +5% repair in Raids.
    - Enemies - Optimus Prime | WheelJack - +8% Attack Rating.

Note: Megatron has 120% chance instead of 100% like Prime, because Prime gets Attack Buff every time he Heavy, but Megs Fusion Charges much uncommon and greater importance.Strength of Heal is equal.
  • Options
    @SparkShredder that is awesome. Only thing is shock for 50% attack is a little too much. Other than that, good job
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @UrAverageMalaka ,,,you can see, many current available bot don't Have serious buff on sp1 ,,and many don't have at all(hot rod, baybee) ...and power lock us enough to make it useful and guess what that ranged attack will also use concussion charge,,,, therefore there's more than meets the eye! ;)
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    @jonson I too only knew Movie ls.... And the explicit content just pissed me off,,, But then I saw 1984 movie from internet,,, and I realized the originalness ,
    You can always see BW and g1 on YouTube and see how unique each character was

or Transformers: Prime on Netflix
    v9gf5fjv0y7i.png
  • Options
    You should also read Transformers Kiss Players manga and watch the Transformers Energon anime, they're the best
  • Options
    Jolt(tech)
    ujsx3rurnpbr.gif
  • Options
    jonson wrote: »
    Que DOTM

Not saying that the bayverse characters are bad, in fact I think we need some new bayverse bots for balance and synergies. Just trying to get a read for your wanting of more obscure bayverse characters.

Get where you are coming from too. But just thought I'd point out an important distinction. The Bumblebee movie isn't 'Bayverse'. Also, although Shatter is new, Dropkick has a long history in the Decepticons. Not sure the word 'obscure' applies.
  • Options
    movieverse Jazz
    hz888v9dj1q5.jpeg
  • Options
    OttoBotOttoBot Posts: 10
    A couple more thoughts for the weekend:

Cosmos just for fun. Scout, most likely

Preceptor, Tech. I would love to see him play similar to Doc Ock, Taskmaster or Sentinal from Contest of Champions, where he gains abilities from analyzing his opponent.
  • Options
    Please add the three Wreckers from the 3rd movie, leadfoot, Topspin, and roadbuster. It’s sad to see them have little to no screen time in the movie but it would be great to see them in the game. Seriously no other game even added these bots. May we also see a Lockdown?
  • Options
    roadbuster(demo)
    q64xwvks405q.jpeg
    Wreckers has not yet been added!
    I want to add wreckers! too
  • Options
    Yes it would be so cool if they added the wreckers but they seem to hop all over the place adding other bots. Would be so happy to finally see if the wreckers actually end up in the game.
  • Options
    Yes it would be so cool if they added the wreckers but they seem to hop all over the place adding other bots. Would be so happy to finally see if the wreckers actually end up in the game.

What do you mean?
  • Options
    pdbtxdx5wcaj.jpeg
    They can long range attack in vehicle mode
    Can I add one person?
  • Options
    Here's My build of sentinel prime,,,What you guys think

Sentinel Prime (Dark of the Moon) : Tactician

Abilities:
    Bleeds - There are some Holes in you.
    Enforce - You are Enforced to suffer.
    Armor Break - Nothing shall stand against me!

Sword Attacks:
    - Crit Hits have 40% Chance to Bleed for 30-40% Attack over 7 sec.
    - +15% Crit Rate against Armor Broken opponent.
    - Bleeding causes weakness, decreasing their Melee Damage by 12% per Stack.

Blocking: Uses his Shield to Block
    - +50% Block Proficiency on Well-Timed Blocks
    - If Opponent dashes in the Block,upto 1-2 of their Melee Buffs wear off. 1 till r2, 2 from r3

Ranged Attacks: RIP Ironhide!
    - 100% Chance to Rust their Armors (Each attack removes one Armor)

Heavy Attacks :
    - Crashes in them and has 40% chance to inflict 'Enforce' for 7-9 sec preventing opponent from purifying any Debuff.
    - Enforce also Heal Blocks bleeding opponent.

Special Attack 1 : Broken Spark
    - Jumps towards Opponent and kick them.
    - Then Smashes opponent with his Shield twice with 60% Chance to 20-36% Armor Break for 7 sec.

Special Attack 2 : Primax Edge
    - 6 Brutal Sword Slashes with +25% Crit Rate.
    - 100% Armor Penetration and Ignores Crit Resistances.

Special Attack 3 : We Were Gods
    - Crashes hard into the Opponent and enforces them for 20 sec.
    - Slices Opponent with 4 Slashes.
    - Gives Charged Shot of Cosmic Rust Gun and Inflicts 20-30% Armor Break for 14 sec.

Signature Ability : War Veteran---Experienced Master-Mind can tackle any Hard Situation
    - Non-Damaging Debuff last 30-80% Shorter and Any Permanent Debuff last for 7 secs.
    - 20% Chance to be Unblockable against Bleeding Opponent.
    Impair Charges are not considered Debuff in Game Mechanics

Synergies :
    - Enemies - Bumblebee | IronHide | Megatron(RotF) - +8% Attack Rating Bee,IH only gets synergy while Megs also give synergy to Sentinel
    - Betrayal - Optimus Prime - +8% Melee Damage and 15% increased Ability Accuracy Only MV1 get benefits,not Sentinel
    - SwordMasters - Dinobot | Drift | Windblade | Bludgeon
    - ShieldMasters - MixMaster | Dinobot

Strong Match-Ups
    - GrimLock/Mv1 : Neither You can Purify Bleeds nor heal.
    - MotorMaster/Tantrum : Dashing will cost you something very useful.
    - Primal/Grindor : No Armor, No Crit Resistance, Only Bleeds, No Hope!
    - Ratchet : You are enforced and bleeding, still wanna Heal?
    - Jazz : How long your confuse and Backfire work? Feeling Useless?
    - Megatron G1 : Your Debuffs may elapse before you may try to fuse them, they will not fuse anyway.

Weak Match-Ups
    - ShockWave/WindBlade/Drift/BoneCrusher/Ironhide/Galvatron/MixMaster/Megatron(RotF) - Only Debuff we have are Damaging, So suffer.
    Sentinel has no defensive ability, expect that well-timed block, which of course, is not that useful.

Mods
    - Harm Accelerator: Permanent +15 Crit Rate, 20%Unbockable Chance,12% melee reduction per stack,,Scaring!
    - EMI Module: Let them come near him and taste the sword, enjoy melee damage reduction.
    - Exo-Filter: Reduces vulnerability against damaging debuffs.
  • Options
    Here's My build of sentinel prime,,,What you guys think

Sentinel Prime (Dark of the Moon) : Tactician

Abilities:
    Bleeds - There are some Holes in you.
    Enforce - You are Enforced to suffer.
    Armor Break - Nothing shall stand against me!

Sword Attacks:
    - Crit Hits have 40% Chance to Bleed for 30-40% Attack over 7 sec.
    - +15% Crit Rate against Armor Broken opponent.
    - Bleeding causes weakness, decreasing their Melee Damage by 12% per Stack.

Blocking: Uses his Shield to Block
    - +50% Block Proficiency on Well-Timed Blocks
    - If Opponent dashes in the Block,upto 1-2 of their Melee Buffs wear off. 1 till r2, 2 from r3

Ranged Attacks: RIP Ironhide!
    - 100% Chance to Rust their Armors (Each attack removes one Armor)

Heavy Attacks :
    - Crashes in them and has 40% chance to inflict 'Enforce' for 7-9 sec preventing opponent from purifying any Debuff.
    - Enforce also Heal Blocks bleeding opponent.

Special Attack 1 : Broken Spark
    - Jumps towards Opponent and kick them.
    - Then Smashes opponent with his Shield twice with 60% Chance to 20-36% Armor Break for 7 sec.

Special Attack 2 : Primax Edge
    - 6 Brutal Sword Slashes with +25% Crit Rate.
    - 100% Armor Penetration and Ignores Crit Resistances.

Special Attack 3 : We Were Gods
    - Crashes hard into the Opponent and enforces them for 20 sec.
    - Slices Opponent with 4 Slashes.
    - Gives Charged Shot of Cosmic Rust Gun and Inflicts 20-30% Armor Break for 14 sec.

Signature Ability : War Veteran---Experienced Master-Mind can tackle any Hard Situation
    - Non-Damaging Debuff last 30-80% Shorter and Any Permanent Debuff last for 7 secs.
    - 20% Chance to be Unblockable against Bleeding Opponent.
    Impair Charges are not considered Debuff in Game Mechanics

Synergies :
    - Enemies - Bumblebee | IronHide | Megatron(RotF) - +8% Attack Rating Bee,IH only gets synergy while Megs also give synergy to Sentinel
    - Betrayal - Optimus Prime - +8% Melee Damage and 15% increased Ability Accuracy Only MV1 get benefits,not Sentinel
    - SwordMasters - Dinobot | Drift | Windblade | Bludgeon
    - ShieldMasters - MixMaster | Dinobot

Strong Match-Ups
    - GrimLock/Mv1 : Neither You can Purify Bleeds nor heal.
    - MotorMaster/Tantrum : Dashing will cost you something very useful.
    - Primal/Grindor : No Armor, No Crit Resistance, Only Bleeds, No Hope!
    - Ratchet : You are enforced and bleeding, still wanna Heal?
    - Jazz : How long your confuse and Backfire work? Feeling Useless?
    - Megatron G1 : Your Debuffs may elapse before you may try to fuse them, they will not fuse anyway.

Weak Match-Ups
    - ShockWave/WindBlade/Drift/BoneCrusher/Ironhide/Galvatron/MixMaster/Megatron(RotF) - Only Debuff we have are Damaging, So suffer.
    Sentinel has no defensive ability, expect that well-timed block, which of course, is not that useful.

Mods
    - Harm Accelerator: Permanent +15 Crit Rate, 20%Unbockable Chance,12% melee reduction per stack,,Scaring!
    - EMI Module: Let them come near him and taste the sword, enjoy melee damage reduction.
    - Exo-Filter: Reduces vulnerability against damaging debuffs.

thank you!!
    nice idea!
    perfect
  • Options
    bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    hot rod zsqvi03fkxhq.png
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    vvhwh21iggby.png
    bumblebee movie blitzwing
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    vvhwh21iggby.png
    bumblebee movie starscream

That Transformer has been confirmed to be Blitzwing, not Starscream surprisingly.

• Options
    lww8i18lfyat.png
    bumblebee movie bumblebee
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    vvhwh21iggby.png
    bumblebee movie starscream

That Transformer has been confirmed to be Blitzwing, not Starscream surprisingly.

They said bots would have a g1 look to them.
    o010cktudapy.png
    Because this looks like G1 Blitzwing...
  • Options
    lww8i18lfyat.png
    bumblebee movie bumblebee

I don't think that's Bumblebee, what if that yellow bot is actually Sunstreaker?
This discussion has been closed.