Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Options
    jonsonjonson Posts: 107
    crosshairs
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    We need a break from G1 and get some movie bots and beast wars
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    We need a break from G1 and get some movie bots and beast wars

Can't believe I'd say this, but a Bayformer in September or in October is needed to bring balance to this game
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    @UrAverageMalaka Well you make it non damaging Debuff... And add a separate ability for damaging debuffs..
    And You asked Hook,,, and he's almost complete.. With
    Megs-Hook version of ratchet-prime synergy
  • Options
    DOTM Ratchet
    bw7vyrxw7em0.jpeg
  • Options
    @UrAverageMalaka Well you make it non damaging Debuff... And add a separate ability for damaging debuffs..
    And You asked Hook,,, and he's almost complete.. With
    Megs-Hook version of ratchet-prime synergy

Kewl thanks!
  • Options
    bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    transformers prime galvatrons revenge rodimusb9idbuq946op.png
    or g1 hd39d9lutv3s.png

• Options
    tf animated prowl 4pilqfavbvzu.png
  • Options
    bayverse rachet 2ted8ozq1f2r.png
  • Options
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Greetings fellow Cybertronians! Courtesy of your scout-in-arms, I have created a new discussion pivotally focused on Transformers characters you would like to see appear in the game. Got an idea you'd like to share? Feel free to express yourself down below! With that said, 'Til All Are One! :)

lcsw6v5mt6l6.jpg

• Options
    ADD ELITA ONE!!!
  • Options
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Greetings fellow Cybertronians! Courtesy of your scout-in-arms, I have created a new discussion pivotally focused on Transformers characters you would like to see appear in the game. Got an idea you'd like to share? Feel free to express yourself down below! With that said, 'Til All Are One! :)

lcsw6v5mt6l6.jpg

• Options
    ELITA ONE!!! ADD ELITA ONE!!! She's the leader of female autobots in one of the G1 series, I think she would be a strong bot to add in the game
  • Options
    Add Elita One! She's the leader of female autobots and I think she would be a strong bot to add to the game
  • Options
    With Starscream, Dropkick and Shatter confirmed for the Bumblebee movie - any chance any of these characters movie forms will appear in TF2F? A new movie tie-in might bring in new players too.
  • Options
    shatter
    t85iszuu69rr.png
  • Options
    She is female decepticon!
    Yeah
  • Options
    Ratchet
    1lvhcwwwc26s.jpeg
  • Options
    I would love to see more transmetals. Especially dragon fire megatron.

u4xfyf4injsv.jpg
    .w6cpgntevccl.jpg
  • Options
    dropkick
    andmt14ej2z6.png
  • Options
    jonson wrote: »
    dropkick
    andmt14ej2z6.png

I can see where you are coming from but let the movie get released first. Better to know their characteristics to determine what the will offer in this game
  • Options
    Que DOTM
    f3ywptwwy82i.jpeg
  • Options
    dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    Que DOTM
    f3ywptwwy82i.jpeg

Please don't take offense to this because I am just trying to gauge why you want all movie characters in this game... But how old are you? I personally love the G1 characters more because it was the cartoon that I grew up watching and it brings me back to my childhood. Not saying that the bayverse characters are bad, in fact I think we need some new bayverse bots for balance and synergies. Just trying to get a read for your wanting of more obscure bayverse characters.
  • Options
    Que DOTM
    f3ywptwwy82i.jpeg

Please don't take offense to this because I am just trying to gauge why you want all movie characters in this game... But how old are you? I personally love the G1 characters more because it was the cartoon that I grew up watching and it brings me back to my childhood. Not saying that the bayverse characters are bad, in fact I think we need some new bayverse bots for balance and synergies. Just trying to get a read for your wanting of more obscure bayverse characters.

I am 14 years old.
    I don't know either the G1 and beast wars!
    I like the creamy design of movieverse starscream.
    strong and cool.I can't wait.
    I would be most happy if movie characters were added.
  • Options
    OttoBotOttoBot Posts: 10
    Just thought of this guy this morning. Would love to see BW Ravage's animations with dual pistols. Tactician maybe? Definitely synergies with Soundwave.

s2dtuk1si017.jpg

Also, tagging on another plea to extend the game past Generations (G1)/Movies/Beast Wars. There are so many TF universes to pull from!
  • Options
    Que DOTM
    f3ywptwwy82i.jpeg

I am 14 years old.
    I don't know either the G1 and beast wars!
    I like the creamy design of movieverse starscream.
    strong and cool.I can't wait.
    I would be most happy if movie characters were added.

While i do like the bay movies, i think you should see what else is out there. There is so much more than the movies and watching more tf shows/ movies will give you a better idea on the general lore of transformers. You don’t have to like them, G1 or beast wars are not for everyone but just give it a try, you will understand everything so much better. Im 16 and i have watched most tf shows and ever since, i have understood the lore and the characters more personally. Trust me, if you love the movies you will love the lore on other shows.
This discussion has been closed.