Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    ironhide
    no37l7t6yy8j.png
    mirage
    lddnwtc7hbsa.png
    prowl
    tcyismpk6feg.png
    sunstreaker
    m9ncknn1s4ck.png
    combine to form
    optimus maximus (including optimus but hes already added)
    bu1hvn9cid08.png

So are Prowl and Mirage
  • Options
    bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    oops forgot
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    You forgot predaking
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Add lugnut if you would please kabam, but make sure his special 3 is the Punch of Kill Everything xD
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I wish combiners were in the game
  • Options
    VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited July 2018
    So about the combiner thing, Kabam’s other game has now introduced large scale characters and it’s working pretty well. Basically the camera pulls out, and it feels really natural. So I’m hopeful that we will eventually see these larger combiner characters in FTF.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    h1tjba55hdru.jpg
    Bombshell
    Class: Tech
    Faction: Decepticon

Signature Ability: Mind Games
    - Bombshell toys with his opponent's mind, causing opponents infected with Cerebro shells to suffer from a 30% ability accuracy reduction. Additionally, each Mind Control Debuff also reduces the opponent's power rate by 5~10%.

Passive:
    - Gains an Beetle Shield every 15 seconds, capping damage from all special attacks to 20~15% of his max health.
    - Beetle Shield also reduces the opponent's ranged damage by 50%.
    - Beetle Shield can only be destroyed if Bombshell is knocked down by a special attack.

Cerebro Shells:
    - Bombshell inflicts Cerebro Shells on some of his attacks, each reducing the opponent's repair rate by 16.7% and lasting for 3s (Max: 6 stacks)
    - Each Cerebro Shell is converted into a Mind Control debuff on expiry, they can either be:
    + Critical Rate: reduces the opponent's crit rate by 20%
    + Critical Damage: reduces the opponent's crit damage by 20%
    + Interference: reduces the opponent's ranged damage by 15% and ranged speed
    + Clog: reduces the opponent's heavy damage by 20%
    - Each Mind Control debuff lasts for 7s and deals 20% of Bombshell's attack rating instantly on expiry.

Basic Ranged Attacks:
    - 40% chance to inflict 1 Cerebro Shell

Heavy Attacks:
    - 80% chance to inflict 1 Cerebro Shell

SP1: Cerebro Beam: A strike from a beetle's horn must be painful
    - Inflicts 1 Cerebro Shell.
    - Shocks the opponent, dealing 30% attack as energy damage over 2s

SP2: Munch: Bombshell is hungry for energon
    - Renews the duration of all Mind Control debuffs
    - Steals 10~20% of the opponent's max power

SP3: Beetle Strike: Bombshell torments the opponent both physically and mentally
    - Inflicts 6 Cerebro Shells
    - Applies a 10 second Heal Block

Synergies:
    Allies: Starscream, Soundwave, OG Megatron
    Enforcers: Kickback, Motormaster, Ramjet

No Brain Drain!
  • Options
    GhostRoosterGhostRooster Posts: 38
    edited July 2018
    2 things- one, no more bayformers. They don’t even exist in my book. He ruined every one of them. Only a few bots are even recognizable. It’s an absolute embarrassment to the franchise history.
    Second-As far as adding characters faster, let’s just say a certain game(mcoc) introduces 2 per month and they are either garbage or op, or broken. The amount of bugs piling up in that game because they’re too busy taking in money over new champs is getting out of hand. Not to mention the fact that older characters now have 0 use in that game, you can see why they’ve slowed the pace for this game. It is easier to maintain balance with characters and content this way.

• Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Well, I thought that My previous OP(TLK) build was far too buffed and decided to balance or nerf it a little to not make him overpowered.... and you guys can review it and give suggestions and report errors..
    Just don't Quote all this post,, or the reply will toooo long to scroll through!
    You can add delete rest of stuff and keep only that portion for which you want to comment about...

Optimus Prime (TLK) : Warrior ReWork

Abilities:
    Bleed - Direct Damage over Time
    Daze - Some Serious Smashes install Traumatic programming in the cerebral circuitry to make them miss attacks and evades.
    Determination - Prime's Determination to finish the opponent helps him shrug off power leaks and stuns.

Passive:
    - +0.5% Anti-Evade per each 1% health opponent misses.
    - +5% Passive Attack Rating for each Power Leak opponent inflicted during the fight.--You can guess it's Scout exclusive more specifically Kickback and Prowl

Crit Sword Attacks:
    - 25% chance to inflict bleed for 45-65% attack for 7 sec.
    - +20% Crit Rate against bleeding opponents.

Blocking :
    - +20% Block Proficiency and Gains 10% Armor for 7 sec
    - While Armored, Crit Rate buffs of opponent are 75% less effective.It's also Scout exclusive .... or warriors too?

Dash Forwards:
    - Shield in Front grants +20% Armor.
    - 30% Chance to Daze opponent decreasing their chance to evade by +50-80% and causing 12-18% chance to miss melee attacks for 6 sec.
    (Triggers only on Crit Hit like Bludgeon Stun.)

On enemy Evades:
    - 50% chance for Prime to be unstoppable for 1.2 sec.---Meant to avoid counter-attack of opponent when they evade

Determination :
    - Stun are 45-65% shorter, two or more stacks of power leaks are purified for 6-10% power.
    - Power lock are purified for 8-12% power.
    - While leaking power, power rate is increased by 50%.

Special Attacks :
    - Crit Hits have +20% chance to trigger the respective Abilities.

Special Attack 1 : I am Optimus Prime! ---Can you survivePrime's Blade : Ask TLK Combaticons(or whosoever the jerks they were)
    - Two Small Chops each with 35% chance to inflict bleed for 20-30% Attack over 5 sec followed by a Super Slash with 60% chance to inflict bleed for 60-70% Attack over 7 sec. (Infernocus Scene)
    Odds of bleeds are not so frequent, right?, but their strength combined with other abilities is quite effective... what if it's crit hit?

Special Attack 2 : I am Coming for YOU! ---Shield Slap hits harder when Prime comes at lightning speed!
    - Two Charged Shot from Shield ,then Prime come Rocket-Powered to give Shield Slap with 60% chance to inflict Daze for 9 sec.

Special Attack 3 : Hard Lessons ---Some people tried to Outpower Prime, but failed with insults
    - While Opponent is dashing at you, A shield Slap is enough loose them their consciousness to ground for 60% chance to Daze for 10 sec.(GrimLock)
    - When they stand up ,Full Charge the booster to dash in and Smash a Kick to shackle their Spark with 70% chance for 20% Attack Debuff for 16 sec.(Megatron)
    - Then they are on knees, transform to gain some momentum and again for high jump for sword stab for 100% chance 90-110% attacks as Bleed for 12 sec.(LockDown)

Signature Ability : Do you Forget WHO I AM ? --Easiest way to let others remember you is to give them some serious pain and helplessness
    - Bleeding Opponent drains 2.5-6% of their Current Power per sec and 20% Reduced healing per bleed stack.
    - Dazed Opponent are 30% less likely to trigger their abilities.

Synergies :
    - SwordMasters
    - Allies - Hound | Drift | Crosshairs | Bee - +8% Armor
    - Enemies - Megatron(TLK) - +8% Attack Rating.
    - Nemesis - Megatron(RotF) - +12% Power Rate.
    - ShieldMasters - Dinobot | MixMaster | Sentinel Prime
    - SwordWielders - Grimlock | MotorMaster - +10% Damage to Sword Attacks. /just a suggestion for Grim, MM, not to add

Strong Match-Ups :
    - Scouts - He is lethal to most scouts.
    - Ratchet - Sign Ability makes sure he doesn't heal much health.

Weak Match-ups:
    - MV1/ GrimLock/ Primal/ Grindor- Most abilities revolve around Bleeds and Crit Hits.
    - Ninjas - Most Abilities need to land Successful hits.

• Options
    Transmetal Tarantulas
  • Options
    Well, I thought that My previous OP(TLK) build was far too buffed and decided to balance or nerf it a little to not make him overpowered.... and you guys can review it and give suggestions and report errors..
    Just don't Quote all this post,, or the reply will toooo long to scroll through!
    You can add delete rest of stuff and keep only that portion for which you want to comment about...

Optimus Prime (TLK) : Warrior ReWork

Abilities:
    Bleed - Direct Damage over Time
    Daze - Some Serious Smashes install Traumatic programming in the cerebral circuitry to make them miss attacks and evades.
    Determination - Prime's Determination to finish the opponent helps him shrug off power leaks and stuns.

Passive:
    - +0.5% Anti-Evade per each 1% health opponent misses.
    - +5% Passive Attack Rating for each Power Leak opponent inflicted during the fight.--You can guess it's Scout exclusive more specifically Kickback and Prowl

Crit Sword Attacks:
    - 25% chance to inflict bleed for 45-65% attack for 7 sec.
    - +20% Crit Rate against bleeding opponents.

Blocking :
    - +20% Block Proficiency and Gains 10% Armor for 7 sec
    - While Armored, Crit Rate buffs of opponent are 75% less effective.It's also Scout exclusive .... or warriors too?

Dash Forwards:
    - Shield in Front grants +20% Armor.
    - 30% Chance to Daze opponent decreasing their chance to evade by +50-80% and causing 12-18% chance to miss melee attacks for 6 sec.
    (Triggers only on Crit Hit like Bludgeon Stun.)

On enemy Evades:
    - 50% chance for Prime to be unstoppable for 1.2 sec.---Meant to avoid counter-attack of opponent when they evade

Determination :
    - Stun are 45-65% shorter, two or more stacks of power leaks are purified for 6-10% power.
    - Power lock are purified for 8-12% power.
    - While leaking power, power rate is increased by 50%.

Special Attacks :
    - Crit Hits have +20% chance to trigger the respective Abilities.

Special Attack 1 : I am Optimus Prime! ---Can you survivePrime's Blade : Ask TLK Combaticons(or whosoever the jerks they were)
    - Two Small Chops each with 35% chance to inflict bleed for 20-30% Attack over 5 sec followed by a Super Slash with 60% chance to inflict bleed for 60-70% Attack over 7 sec. (Infernocus Scene)
    Odds of bleeds are not so frequent, right?, but their strength combined with other abilities is quite effective... what if it's crit hit?

Special Attack 2 : I am Coming for YOU! ---Shield Slap hits harder when Prime comes at lightning speed!
    - Two Charged Shot from Shield ,then Prime come Rocket-Powered to give Shield Slap with 60% chance to inflict Daze for 9 sec.

Special Attack 3 : Hard Lessons ---Some people tried to Outpower Prime, but failed with insults
    - While Opponent is dashing at you, A shield Slap is enough loose them their consciousness to ground for 60% chance to Daze for 10 sec.(GrimLock)
    - When they stand up ,Full Charge the booster to dash in and Smash a Kick to shackle their Spark with 70% chance for 20% Attack Debuff for 16 sec.(Megatron)
    - Then they are on knees, transform to gain some momentum and again for high jump for sword stab for 100% chance 90-110% attacks as Bleed for 12 sec.(LockDown)

Signature Ability : Do you Forget WHO I AM ? --Easiest way to let others remember you is to give them some serious pain and helplessness
    - Bleeding Opponent drains 2.5-6% of their Current Power per sec and 20% Reduced healing per bleed stack.
    - Dazed Opponent are 30% less likely to trigger their abilities.

Synergies :
    - SwordMasters
    - Allies - Hound | Drift | Crosshairs | Bee - +8% Armor
    - Enemies - Megatron(TLK) - +8% Attack Rating.
    - Nemesis - Megatron(RotF) - +12% Power Rate.
    - ShieldMasters - Dinobot | MixMaster | Sentinel Prime
    - SwordWielders - Grimlock | MotorMaster - +10% Damage to Sword Attacks. /just a suggestion for Grim, MM, not to add

Strong Match-Ups :
    - Scouts - He is lethal to most scouts.
    - Ratchet - Sign Ability makes sure he doesn't heal much health.

Weak Match-ups:
    - MV1/ GrimLock/ Primal/ Grindor- Most abilities revolve around Bleeds and Crit Hits.
    - Ninjas - Most Abilities need to land Successful hits.

one sentence: Please release this character sometime in 2018 please.
    and AWESOME
  • Options
    Add Elita One
  • Options
    Please add Elita One! Shes G1 Optimus Prime's girlfriend. She's a G1 female autobot although she only appeared in one episode but she leads a small group of female autobots. She has a special power that can freeze time for a short period of time but it can nearly kill her. She's a strong female autobot. She would be a great character! Remember, she's a G1 character, some people had made her into Transformers Prime but she's originally G1.
  • Options
    HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Now is a good time to suggest (again) Brawn! With Tantrum in the game, the design is very similar to how Brawn could look and fight, along with a recolor to green and yellow, and it would be good for the Autobots to have another brawler.
  • Options
    For TLK Prime,, I want him to be added,, but not now... We need some variety of characters especially G1 , he can be added somewhere in 2019
  • Options
    I was thinking making a swindle build,, trade ability,,
  • Options
    I was thinking making a swindle build,, trade ability,,

Before he was released, i made a trade ability for jazz. It think it will work in this game
  • Options
    17111711 Posts: 317
    Would like too see you guys add Optimus prime (armada) to the game :).kmwejv8bi5id.jpeg
  • Options
    This is a BOT INTEL REPORT for my top candidate to be introduced into the game. Most bots in the game are built offensively, to reduce crits on the opponent or to increase crit rate on themselves. I propose a bot built to take hits or to at least reduce the amount of damage taken significantly and have this at the cost of attack. But to counteract this low attack... a high crit rate and an increased attack using his synergies and his signature ability.

Nemesis Prime (The Last Knight):
    Class: Tactician

Signature Ability: I am Nemesis Prime!
    Upon gaining 10 armour buffs:
    he gains permanent:
    20% armour buff for the rest of the fight.
    20% attack buff for the rest of the fight
    +50% critical rate for the rest of the fight

Dashing back and holding for 1-2 seconds: gains a +25-40% critical rate and a 10% armour buff for 5-10 seconds

Inflicting critical hits: gains a 5% armour buff for 5-10 seconds

Special attack 1:
    60% chance to gain up to 3 5% armour buffs.
    100% chance to inflict a -20% attack debuff on the opponent

Special attack 2:
    100% chance to inflict burn on the opponent with each critical ranged attack.
    20% chance, for each armour buff on Nemesis Prime, to repair 3-5% health for each armour buff on Nemesis Prime

Special attack 3:
    100% chance to gain 5 armour buffs
    10% chance for each armour buff on Nemesis Prime to gain a permenant 10% attack buff for the rest of the fight

Synergies:
    Optimus Prime (MV1) - when dodging a special attack: Nemesis Prime’s anger increases, increasing his melee attack rating by 5-10%

Megatron (ROTF) - provides a 10-15% armour buff and increases projectile speed

Bumblebee (DOTM) - Nemesis Prime’s hatred of Bumblebee provides 5-10% critical damage and rating
  • Options
    I am working on Quintessa to rival my Nemesis Prime
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    This is a BOT INTEL REPORT for my top candidate to be introduced into the game. Most bots in the game are built offensively, to reduce crits on the opponent or to increase crit rate on themselves. I propose a bot built to take hits or to at least reduce the amount of damage taken significantly and have this at the cost of attack. But to counteract this low attack... a high crit rate and an increased attack using his synergies and his signature ability.

Nemesis Prime (The Last Knight):
    Class: Tactician

Signature Ability: I am Nemesis Prime!
    Upon gaining 10 armour buffs:
    he gains permanent:
    20% armour buff for the rest of the fight.
    20% attack buff for the rest of the fight
    +50% critical rate for the rest of the fight

Dashing back and holding for 1-2 seconds: gains a +25-40% critical rate and a 10% armour buff for 5-10 seconds

Inflicting critical hits: gains a 5% armour buff for 5-10 seconds

Special attack 1:
    60% chance to gain up to 3 5% armour buffs.
    100% chance to inflict a -20% attack debuff on the opponent

Special attack 2:
    100% chance to inflict burn on the opponent with each critical ranged attack.
    20% chance, for each armour buff on Nemesis Prime, to repair 3-5% health for each armour buff on Nemesis Prime

Special attack 3:
    100% chance to gain 5 armour buffs
    10% chance for each armour buff on Nemesis Prime to gain a permenant 10% attack buff for the rest of the fight

Synergies:
    Optimus Prime (MV1) - when dodging a special attack: Nemesis Prime’s anger increases, increasing his melee attack rating by 5-10%

Megatron (ROTF) - provides a 10-15% armour buff and increases projectile speed

Bumblebee (DOTM) - Nemesis Prime’s hatred of Bumblebee provides 5-10% critical damage and rating

Not to knock your idea or be mean or anything, but nemesis prime has and always will be a recolored evil optimus prime, they'd have to add tlk optimus first, but good idea!
  • Options
    I have just had a conversation with a friend and we think that this would be more suited to Optimus Prime...
  • Options
    We have created Nemesis Prime v.2 (TLK)
    Class:Warrior
    Abilities: rage, transfer, bleed, anti-evade, unstoppable

Signature ability: greed
    critical hits on bleeding opponents - 100% chance to repair 50% of damage dealt

Rage:
    Blocking melee attacks - gains an aggression charge, lasting 5 seconds
    Up to 5 aggression charges Nemesis Prime has 100% block proficiency against melee attacks

Transfer:
    Every 5 hits - converts all aggression charges on Nemesis to bleeds on the opponent lasting 10 seconds and dealing 30-40% attack

For each bleed on the opponent: reduces evade chance by 10-20%

Upon reaching 5 aggression charges: Nemesis Prime has a 50% chance to become unstoppable for 1-1.5 seconds, for all those pescy scouts with more than a 5 hit regular combo!

Special attack 1:
    Each critical hit inflicts a 3-5 second bleed for 25% attack

Special attack 2:
    100% chance to gain 3 aggression charges

Special attack 3:
    100% chance to inflict a permanent bleed for 2% attack

Synergies:
    Optimus Prime (TLK) - whendodging a special attack, Nemesis Prime’s anger increases, raising his attack by 5-10%

Megatron (ROTF) - increases aggression charge duration by 100%

Bumblebee (DOTM) - Nemesis Prime’s hatred of Bumblebee provides 5-10% critical rating and damage
  • Options
    I want Nemesis Prime G1 class tactician
This discussion has been closed.