Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    oh //
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    There's spamming and there's trolling, and then there's the combo of sprolling. Which is what's going on here, and is something the mods do themselves *Bumblebee*

But in any case this is all wrong. I want Nemesis Lockdown, his palette swapped heroic version.

I want to be clear, I’m not a moderator. I don’t hold any type of power or authority here. Just a player like the rest of you who loves Transformers.

I didn't mean you, ha. I meant how the mods sproll when asked about Bumblebee not being available.

I want to see Reflector. Just to see how they handle a camera that takes three bots to make.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    There's spamming and there's trolling, and then there's the combo of sprolling. Which is what's going on here, and is something the mods do themselves *Bumblebee*

But in any case this is all wrong. I want Nemesis Lockdown, his palette swapped heroic version.

I want to be clear, I’m not a moderator. I don’t hold any type of power or authority here. Just a player like the rest of you who loves Transformers.

I didn't mean you, ha. I meant how the mods sproll when asked about Bumblebee not being available.

I want to see Reflector. Just to see how they handle a camera that takes three bots to make.

Oops, haha. My bad. People get confused because I was lucky enough to get this thread pinned.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited July 2018
    Neme... j/k lmao xD lol dabs

Blurr
    Class: Scout
    Faction: Autobot

Signature Ability: Quick Ambush
    - Blurr's dash attacks have +20~50% crit rate. Blurr also gains a 40~70% crit damage buff for 4~8s upon evading the opponent's melee attacks.

Passive: Idling for 1.5s
    - Taunts the opponent, increasing, increasing their chance to use dash and heavy attacks. Bonus: Causes YOU to auto-dash or auto-heavy, causing you to smash your device and create 8 threads about bots moving on their own on the forums.
    - 20% chance to evade ranged attacks

Dodging Back:
    - Passively evades all melee attacks
    - Intercepting the opponent after evading grants Blurr +15~27% crit rate

Critical Hits:
    - +60% Power rate

Heavy Attacks:
    - Grants him either 1 of these buffs:
    + 15% Evade buff for 6s
    + 15% Power rate for 6s
    + 30% Crit damage for 6s
    These buffs are stackable

Special Attacks:
    - +30% crit rate
    - Each successful hit grants Blurr +0~10% of a power bar

SP1: Lightning Kick(2 hits): They won't see it coming
    - Gains a 25% evade buff for 6s
    - 100% shield piercing

SP2: Electro-Laser(3 hits): Zap them with laser
    - Paralyzes the opponent, stunning and power locking them for 3s

SP3: Superspeed(6 hits): Am I too fast?
    - 100% chance to fully pierce all armor and shield effects
    - Gains 4 Heavy Attack buffs

Synergies:
    - Speed Chasers
    - Rammers with Motormaster: all Heavy Attack buffs/debuffs last 10-25-50% longer
  • 17111711 Posts: 317
    3vnw1sx8hena.jpeg
    Optimus prime (prime)
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    1711 wrote: »
    3vnw1sx8hena.jpeg
    Optimus prime (prime)

good idea
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I bet we will see Transformers 2019 War for Cybertron bots in this game some day !
  • arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    silverbolt
    Powerglide
    Seaspray
    G1 ironhide
    Perceptor
    Skydive
    Skywarp
    Thundercracker
    Swoop
    Snarl
    Slag
    Sludge
    Kup
    arqm555 wrote: »
    silverbolt
    Powerglide
    Seaspray
    G1 ironhide
    Perceptor
    Skydive
    Skywarp
    Thundercracker
    Swoop
    Snarl
    Slag
    Sludge
    Kup

These are awesome choices !!!
    But don’t forget about
    Air raid
    Slingshot
    Bravo
    and Fire flight !
  • How did i forget Kupp?!? Gotta be close to the top of the list. Keep my grimlock company and tell him stories.
    Isn’t this great everyone G1 Wheeljack is the new bot for August 2018 !!!
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Please add more dinobots kabamqc9lxo5w9np1.jpeg
    Smh cut out the spamming
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Lol, someone needs an IP ban
  • @Kabam Miike can we ban this dude or mute him please?
  • @Kabam Miike can we ban this dude or mute him please?

I think it is Jonson again. He must have created another account
    @Kabam Miike can we ban this dude or mute him please?

I think it is Jonson again. He must have created another account

Yup it probably is him
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    I get 31 notifications and think "WOW! the forum is really active today!" and then I see this autistic baboon spamming like he's attempting to communicate with a freaking pigeon.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    I get 31 notifications and think "WOW! the forum is really active today!" and then I see this autistic baboon spamming like he's attempting to communicate with a freaking pigeon.

Pretty sad how this page can only go one week without spamming
  • Shattered Glass Goldbug.
  • Blitzwing
    Bombshell
    Hound (OG)
    Onslaught
    Rippersnapper
    Slag
    Swindle
    Thundercracker
    Treadshot
    Warpath
    Blitzwing
    Bombshell
    Hound (OG)
    Onslaught
    Rippersnapper
    Slag
    Swindle
    Thundercracker
    Treadshot
    Warpath

Those would be awesome buddy.
  • Made idea for Cyclonus

Cyclonus (G1)
    Classs: Warrior
    Faction: Decepticon
    Abilities:
    Ranged attacks - When attacking dashing openers that are not unstoppable they do 2x more damage, if they’re unstoppable they do 100% less damage.
    Heavy attack (which ranged that shots 2 missiles) - has 10% chance for each missle to inflict burn debuff.
    Passive - Being Forged by Unicron Cyclonus has 40% - 50% Crtial resistance
    All attacks - 20% - 40% chance to inflict bleed debuff.
    Special 1 - Transform and attack - Cyclonus has a 20% to disable opponent crtial buffs for 30% seconds (lasts longer on Scouts) and have a 50 to burn oppent per missle attack.
    Special 2 - Decepticons attack - Cyclonus gains a 40% crtial buff.
    Special 3 - Cyclonus the warrior and his armada - Cyclonus has a 70% to inflictca anti-evade buff for 20 - 30 seconds it prevents all evades and miss buffs from activing or effecting, current active ones will be removed.
    (The Special 3 has Cyclonus Fire his weapon on the bot he’s fighting and then Transforms and flies into the air and then a bunch of Cyclonus’ appears on the battle field and fires on the opponent for a few seconds and Cyclonus fires missiles on the opponent [Like in Transformers the movie] before landing and ends the special 3)
    Signature ability - You dare disrespect your ancestors - When Cyclonus is fighting a Autobot he has a 20% chance to stun if he fighting a Decepticon he gains a healing effect when his health is bellow 50% and heals 10% heath.
    Synergies -
    Enemies - Ultra Magnus, Arcee, and Rodimus Prime (scroll lower for more info) - gains 5 - 10 % attack rating - mutual
    Allies - Scrouge, Tantrum - gains 5 - 10 armor rating - mutual
    Lieutenants - Galvatron - outgoing - Galvatron’s Dark Burn effect drains 20 - 40% off their power.
    Incoming - Cyclonus gains 5 - 10% armor and attack rating.
    Possession - Starscream, Whasp, Scrouge.
    Outgoing - Starscream chance of evading heavy attacks have beeen doubled.
    Incoming - Cyclonus heals 1- 5 of the attack he deals to his opponent.
    Strong match ups:
    Evasive and high crtial bots - Bots like Sidewipes will be in trouble against Cyclonus and bots like Kick back will unable to inflict debuffs and render Irionhide helpless.
    Weak Match ups:
    Motormaster, Ramject, Megatron (both), and Tantrum - Those bots frequently use unstoppable buffs and make Cyclonus’ ranged attacks useless.
    Grinder, Primal, and some other brawlers - They can turn his bleeds against him, most of them don’t have evade buffs and their armor will make his attacks inefective.
    Recommend mods:
    Laser guide module - His rage attacks will fly faster and be harder to dodge even by Scouts.
  • SkullbladeSkullblade Posts: 21
    edited August 2018
    Galvatr0n27, sir? I admire your choices, but I think their classes could be reworked. See, since Galvatron came out in the game, (the real one) I have been making a metric ****ton of entries into a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet about every single character from across the Transformers multiverse that could be added to the game. (Haven't gotten to Botshots, but they should be added, right guys?!? No, they shouldn't.)

Cyclonus has been said to be and has been proven to be smarter and less insane-er than Galvatron, and that he could take over if it weren't for his undying loyalty. That is a Tactician right there. So slap some FlexTape on that. (Cyclonus could be a Warrior if his intelligence wasn't in the way.)

Scourge I have no probs with.

Rodimus Prime... He is not a tactician. He never will be. Even with the Matrix he is reckless and he even walked into that trap to save ThatOtherPrimeWhomWeWillNotMention. That is a Warrior right there. Always fighting with honor and stuff.

P.S. I get all my info from TFWiki and my super intel collective/fanbase called my BRAIN. And I have reviewed the official definitions of each class on the Transformers Forged to Fight Wikia/Fandom that no one seems to give a scrap about.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited August 2018
    @Skullblade , I admire how you choose him as Tact, but abilities also matter which class bot will belong to,
    (prowl is more of tactician) , it also don't mean I support Galvatron27.
    You can share your sheets with ME, if you want to.
    *And we may work on ability sets together, if you're interested.
  • tfp wheeljack demolition (aka wrecker)
    yuv7kh0ohygt.png

This discussion has been closed.