Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion: Add descriptions to stash items on click

0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 75
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
I'm apparently colorblind, as I can't differentiate between certain things in my stash due to the colors being too close, and it adversely affects my ability to properly manage my inventory.

The problem mainly exists when the stash is "grayed out" (and I can't for the life of me figure why anyone thought this was a good idea) due to your inventory being full.

Example:
yh35ast3ngso.jpg
I personally cannot differentiate between the blue tech sparks and the purple brawler sparks AT ALL, and constantly end up selling or using the wrong items.

It's not quite as bad when you have space in your stash and the "gray out" is removed, but the addition of descriptions is a necessary feature that would remove ALL confusion. This feature currently exists in virtually all other areas of the game, and certainly should have been included here as well.

I can't find the thread but I'm sure I've seen this brought up before, but nothing has come of it yet. I know its not top priority, but i truly hope we can get something done about this soon. Even just removing the "gray out" would be an immense help in the interim.

Thanks!

Comments

• 1. I AM partially colorblind and I can tell you that it's confusing as hell comparing the tact and brawler sparks in the stash, just like you.
    2. The tap for info thing probably just hasn't been applied because , if you can claim something, tapping it sets it up to be claimed, and that's probably a control confusion. However, there should be a way to code it so that you can only tap on the grey ones for the item info, and still tap on the available ones for claiming.
    3. Same as above, removing the grey out would result in less game visibility, since then claimable and "non claimable" items would look the same.
    4. We do need some solution tho, and I hope Kabam can figure something out
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Aah! Guess it must be very difficult for you guys, not just in Game, but in real life.
  • IchieIchie Posts: 16
    And also, I want a direct sell from stash instead of going back to inventory to sell things
  • 0VERKILL0VERKILL Posts: 75
    edited August 2018
    @FallingInStereo - Well for me at least, the problem resides specifically in seeing clearly when the gray-out is in place. And the problem you mentioned about click to claim conflicts, it would be a non-issue as you can't claim anything if the gray-out is in place.

I don't need the gray-out to tell me whether something is claimable or not, I just need to see what's expiring so I can sell stuff to make room for it. And the game doesn't differentiate between availability of different items either. It grays out EVERYTHING, and removes the gray ENTIRELY if ANYTHING is claimable, and therefore doesn't truly serve a purpose.... other than clouding visibility.

So either remove the gray-out altogether, or add descriptions when the gray is up IF someone out there truly still needs it to indicate that they're maxed out on something... like 2 OTHER screens already tell them.
    @Ichie - totally agree. Sell from stash would be awesome.
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    This needs to happen.

Also, when selling, it’d be nice to have a tier filter so you can select all of a certain tier and sell. (Or sell from stash as well)
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    This needs to be added it is hard to determine which raid shield so sell in your stash. They are same color
  • Same_ol_GSame_ol_G Posts: 104
    0VERKILL wrote: »
    I'm apparently colorblind, as I can't differentiate between certain things in my stash due to the colors being too close, and it adversely affects my ability to properly manage my inventory.

The problem mainly exists when the stash is "grayed out" (and I can't for the life of me figure why anyone thought this was a good idea) due to your inventory being full.

Example:
    yh35ast3ngso.jpg
    I personally cannot differentiate between the blue tech sparks and the purple brawler sparks AT ALL, and constantly end up selling or using the wrong items.

It's not quite as bad when you have space in your stash and the "gray out" is removed, but the addition of descriptions is a necessary feature that would remove ALL confusion. This feature currently exists in virtually all other areas of the game, and certainly should have been included here as well.

I can't find the thread but I'm sure I've seen this brought up before, but nothing has come of it yet. I know its not top priority, but i truly hope we can get something done about this soon. Even just removing the "gray out" would be an immense help in the interim.

Thanks!

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/5640/mods-few-simple-additions-needed-added-regarding-bots-crystals-items#latest

Haha I didn't get a response for mine, hopefully you get one for yours.
    @Same_ol_G - I KNEW I'd seen it before, lol! Thanks for that. :smiley:
    edited August 2018
    Sold off the wrong t2 spark AGAIN today because I can't tell if its a Tach or Brawler spark that's expiring. :-(

Can we PLEASE get the "gray-out" on the stash removed?!?!?!