Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Something new and fun! (Special attacks glitching)

Newest glitch since the updoot: anyone been hitting their special< only to have the screen go dark for a split second, and power bar drain accordingly, yet NO SPECIAL??

Comments

• Srsly? Nobody else has encountered this?
  • Haven't encountered it on iphone 7 plus
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    I have yet to see this on iPhone 8
  • Well.. i AM on droid. And i haven't encountered this glitch in about a week, but man, was it infuriating when it happened.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Bodyopus79 wrote: »
    Well.. i AM on droid. And i haven't encountered this glitch in about a week, but man, was it infuriating when it happened.

Yes.
    Happened on my Moto C Plus MTK6737M, 2-16GB, a7.0.
    Plus actual lag DURING an SP.
    Rebooting your device and killing background apps helps, big time
  • Hey @Bodyopus79,

What device exactly were you using? That doesn't sound like something we've heard much about, but want to put it on our team's radar!
  • I havent encountered it -much- since I posted this to be fair and honest, but it was definitely a thing that was happening, besides id much rather you take care of the constant crashing everytime i try to start a raid, spotlight, or AM match since 7.0.
  • And i am using a Motorola e5
  • Oh, and now the game likes to stick on the loading screen while the fight starts. There's nothing more fun than listening to the AI beat me down, knowing that I have no choice but to exit the game and come back to 50% health.
  • I wish i was recording at the time it happened to me tonight against cheetor

Device

iPhone 7+
    iOS12 full version