Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Options
    i42g69wxlvn3.png

Red Alert (Scout)

Special 1: Red Is Here!

Special 2: Alert Shot

Special 3: Time To Go Berserk!
  • Options
    a6o3cfkyxi5q.png

DOTM Soundwave (Tech)

Special 1: The Waves Of Sound

Special 2: Minicon Attack!

Speical 3: Time Is Up!

Allies: Barricade

Enemies: DOTM Bumblebee

Loyal: ROTF Megatron

Soundwave's Special 1 Will Take Damage By 15%, Special 2: 50%, Special 3: 25%

Signature Ability: Acknowledging

• Options
    Hotrod g1
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Why is Spark Shredder in jail?
  • Options
    I thought he was a nice guy?
  • Options
    Megatron (prime) brawler
    Galvatron (prime) brawler
    Soundwave (prime) tech
    Starscream (prime) tactician
    Airachnid (prime) scout
    Knockout (prime) tech
    breakdown (prime) brawler
    Hard shell (prime) brawler
    Dreadwing (prime) demolitions/tactician
    Shockwave (prime) tech
    Makeshift (prime) scout/tech
    Fearstorm (prime) warrior

Predaking (prime) brawler
    Skylynx and darksteel (prime) warriors

Wheeljack (prime) warrior/demolitions
    Arcee (prime) warrior/scout
    Bulkhead (prime) brawler
    Smokescreen (prime) warrior/scout
    Ratchet (prime) tech
    Optimus (prime) tactician
    Ultra Magnus (prime) tactician
    Bumblebee (prime) warrior/scout

Dont forget SkyQuake dreadwings brother
  • Options
    Hey gang!

I am sorry about all of the spam that came through. I know it is frustrating when someone deliberately creates an account just to post nonsense in the forums. We appreciate your patience as we were working to taking care of the situation and are glad to see that this thread is back on track with the original topic.

Thank you for removing that player he was making off the wall comments at me and the Kabam team!
  • Options
    Shatter and Dropkick
    Scout
    Travis Knight
    vv3ahfzwha8w.jpeg
  • Options
    Hey Kabam Start Adding New G1 Bots From The Bumblebee Movie Starting Next Month 😁 4 Bots Total From Oct-Jan (BlitzWing, Shatter, DropKick, SkyWarp)
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    ki904l0ggqol.png
    I actually want this guy and never think he's been mentioned, but Gears, the grumpiest autobot of them all.
  • Options
    I wasn’t drunk I am 13
  • Options
    Sentinel Prime- Transformers 3
    Lockdown- Age of Extinction
    Long Haul- Revenge of the Fallen
    jetfire- G1
    Breakdown- War for Cybertron
    Warpath- War For Cybertron
    Jazz- Transformers 1 or MV1
    Starscream- Transformers 1 or MV1
    Megatron- Last Knight
    Sideways- Revenge of the Fallen
    Ratchet- Transformers 1 or MV1
    Nemesis Prime- G1

• Options
    Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    edited September 2018
    Pls add roadbuster ke32ecmrchh3.jpeg
    And lockdown
    y3va3ill934q.jpg
  • Options
    G1 Iornhide or Idw iornhide
  • Options
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    zevbupsg9oys.png

Warpath: Demolitions

Abilities:

Crit Rate Buff: every heavy attack has a 30% chance to increase your crit rate.

Armor Buff: When hit by a heavy attack, Warpath has a 10% chance to increase his armor

Ranged attack buff: when hit by a special 1, warpath's ranged attack increases (all special 1 attacks must hit for this to work)

Signature: Onomatopoeia: Warpath's ranged attacks deal more damage as they hit consecutively, if you land a physical attack the damage increase streak will end, ranged attacks will hear warpath saying an onomatopoeia for an explosion :p

Specials:

S1 BOOM!: 100% chance to inflict 1 bleed.

S2 POW!: 100% to inflict 2 bleeds and 35% chance for an armor buff

S3 KABAM!: 100% chance for 2 bleeds, an armor buff, and 20% for backfire

Synergies:

Outgoing: Overly Destructive: Tantrum, Galvatron, Bonecrusher

Incoming: Berserkers: Optimus Primal, Mixdaddy, Grimlock

Mutual: Allies: Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus, Blaster | Enemies: Motormaster, Megatron, Soundwave

I edited this one that I made back from page 47, (kabam I want warpath in the game, give him to me and you'll be my #2 daddy, second only to daddy sakurai)

I am going to ask 1 last time. Give. Me. Warpath. I've been asking, begging, suggesting, heck, even making builds of him, just give my baby to me kabam. I can't do much more than this, if you want Warpath in TFTF, agree with this post.
  • Options
    zevbupsg9oys.png

Abilities:

Armor Buff: When hit by a heavy attack, Warpath has a 10% chance to increase his armor

Ranged attack buff: when hit by a special 1, warpath's ranged attack increases (all special 1 attacks must hit for this to work)

Signature: Onomatopoeia: Warpath's ranged attacks deal more damage as they hit consecutively, if you land a physical attack the damage increase streak will end, ranged attacks will hear warpath saying an onomatopoeia for an explosion :p

Specials:

Synergies:

Mutual: Allies: Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus, Blaster | Enemies: Motormaster, Megatron, Soundwave

I edited this one that I made back from page 47, (kabam I want warpath in the game, give him to me and you'll be my #2 daddy, second only to daddy sakurai)

I am going to ask 1 last time. Give. Me. Warpath. I've been asking, begging, suggesting, heck, even making builds of him, just give my baby to me kabam. I can't do much more than this, if you want Warpath in TFTF, agree with this post.

I’m not 100% sure if you’ve voted for Warpath on my G1 Warpath Demo page or not ? Your more than welcome to vote if you haven’t already
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    zevbupsg9oys.png

Abilities:

Specials:

Synergies:

I’m not 100% sure if you’ve voted for Warpath on my G1 Warpath Demo page or not ? Your more than welcome to vote if you haven’t already

I did, I've been asking for Warpath since page 40 or so on this thread.
  • Options
    I think it will be cool to add Unknown from transformers autobots or decepticons the game preferably as a school bus, ice cream truck, safari truck or news copter
  • Options
    I want BRAWL movie1 in forget to fight
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    zevbupsg9oys.png

Abilities:

Specials:

Synergies:

I did, I've been asking for Warpath since page 40 or so on this thread.

Ok I hope they add Warpath for us buddy 😄
  • Options
    Barricade_2017Barricade_2017 Posts: 36
    edited September 2018
    2ftlyqy876hr.jpg
    добавьте Скидса и Мадфлэпа в игру
  • Options
    qy5jascj35c3.png
    Demo class Laser Prime?
  • Options
    This is cool!!
    I want to see him!!
    0d1c8a29uo7o.jpeg
  • Options
    jkcbk3tunrr8.png

*Thundercracker* (Tactician)

Brothers Stick Together:

Starscream, Ramjet, Skywarp (Introducing Him Later)

Enemies:

Windblade, Bumblebee

Loyal Repair:

G1 Megatron

Abilities:

Melee Buff 4, Shock 2

Signature Ability:

Thunder Cracks!

Bots Fighting Him Will Get Nullified By Thundercracker If They Reach 8 Hits.
  • Options
    ifbwgapfxdl7.jpeg
    1sce3q5eu9as.jpeg
    jbrh3y09g979.jpg
    добавьте в игру Инферно Ворпата и Блюстрика
  • Options
    USA23USA23 Posts: 6
    Excuse me. I'd like to ask you why the Bumblebee of Star 4 has not been added? Do you have any reasons?
    I am glad if anyone tells me.
    Please kabam,i want to add 4 star Bumblebee!!

is46tnd7opyd.jpeg
  • Options
    USA23 wrote: »
    Excuse me. I'd like to ask you why the Bumblebee of Star 4 has not been added? Do you have any reasons?

is46tnd7opyd.jpeg

true ill ask them about it
  • Options
    USA23 wrote: »

is46tnd7opyd.jpeg

true ill ask them about it

I was thinking about this guy last night it makes 100% no reason they don’t have him as a 4star it’s silly he’s the only one without a 4star there’s 4star Sharks and no 4star Tactician Bee????? WHY??????
  • Options
    Yeah! Really doesn’t make sense at all!!
    Kabam please add the 4* tactician Bee! everyone has been asking for so long!!
    Even when new bots come in they automatically get a 4* and 5*, yet this bot has been on the sideline for over a year!
This discussion has been closed.