Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Most recent 4* pull

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I think my problem is that I'm duping my bots and it's mostly the ones that I'm not using like the one that I got today was a grindor

Trade your 4* Grindor for 3x 4* Galvatron?!?
    I WISH.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Grimlock from the energon deal.. he was my first 4* and been waiting forever to dupe him
  • 17n154xmcxum.png
    Galvatron from PBC
  • jcnyovg7pq14.png
    Here’s my most recent.
  • My two most recent - Drift and............................................Drift :s
    AirComm72 wrote: »
    My two most recent - Drift and............................................Drift :s

Thought I'd TREAT myself to opening 9x 3* and 3x 4*.
    Never thought I'd see a TRIPLE 3* Prowl dupe in the same Crystal opening.
    Plus dupes of 4* Galvatron (7th or 8th dupe, can't remember), Megatron G1 and Mixmaster.
    Whoopdeedoo
  • Right before the game crashed I opened the 4-star Crystal I saved. Got Hot Rod.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited October 2018
    Todays haul gave me Magnus from daily, wasp dupe, 2 mix dupes, 2 hound dupes, sideswipe dupe, g1 meg dupe, shockwave dupe, 2 galvatron dupes, plus my first g1 prime and dinobot. Happy with that haul

Edit
    Thought I got cyclonus for some reason.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Wow nice haul there @Mufc14
    Todays haul gave me Magnus from daily, wasp dupe, 2 mix dupes, 2 hound dupes, sideswipe dupe, g1 meg dupe, shockwave dupe, 2 galvatron dupes, plus my first g1 prime and dinobot. Happy with that haul

Edit

Jeebus.
    WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE
  • BlackRazak wrote: »

Edit

Jeebus.
    WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE

Smashed the crystal arena week, done easy to expert 100%, completed 1 run through master, fully exploring ch1, smashed sig bounty. Plenty of forge fodder for extra shards, and stopped pulling crystals as soon as I knew I’d hit 100k. Pretty much my months work, of course supplemented massively by the extra crystal bounty week.

Would love to see that again kabam, kudos to whoever came up with that idea. For the f2p players who have little chance of getting enough chips for the second 4* from the raid store or those who just don’t have the time to fully hammer it, it’s a welcome alternative to those who are happy with just getting the 4*.

If anything, it could even encourage some energon usage from me to get a good run at both arena’s, as I might fancy my chances of getting that 2nd 4*. Not that I’m hunting or anything, but nice one. Personally it compensated for the whole isncreased milestones issue earlier, plus if your going to get rid of energon for the week, we’re still going to want something more accumulative long term than just more bot chips.

Anyone else think bot chips and crystal bounty in the same week would work long term?
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Nice bots everyone awesome job guys!
    Today I duped my 4*Ratchet,4*Cyclonus,4*Bonecrusher,and I bought the 4star Megatronus!
    edited October 2018
    I still had (7) 4star Crystals left lol I’m either opening them
    later to help duplicate a 4star Megatronus or save them for next month lol
  • Latest pulls
    Megs was a 4 star crystal
    Windblade was a Premium
    1wfot0q8my2c.jpg
    zzgyh49xffrs.jpg
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    7 Mixers, how random is that?67i4oy8yej9h.png
    gfzfswguf9s4.png
    s1pdxfj89dol.png
    nb4gjf9c1rvz.png
    pklktguwe3b5.png

Dude, so jealous you have no idea.
    edited October 2018
    BlackRazak wrote: »

Edit

Jeebus.
    WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE

Smashed the crystal arena week, done easy to expert 100%, completed 1 run through master, fully exploring ch1, smashed sig bounty. Plenty of forge fodder for extra shards, and stopped pulling crystals as soon as I knew I’d hit 100k. Pretty much my months work, of course supplemented massively by the extra crystal bounty week.

Would love to see that again kabam, kudos to whoever came up with that idea. For the f2p players who have little chance of getting enough chips for the second 4* from the raid store or those who just don’t have the time to fully hammer it, it’s a welcome alternative to those who are happy with just getting the 4*.

If anything, it could even encourage some energon usage from me to get a good run at both arena’s, as I might fancy my chances of getting that 2nd 4*. Not that I’m hunting or anything, but nice one. Personally it compensated for the whole isncreased milestones issue earlier, plus if your going to get rid of energon for the week, we’re still going to want something more accumulative long term than just more bot chips.

Anyone else think bot chips and crystal bounty in the same week would work long term?

Wish i could pull off that kind of dedication.
    But the wife is already giving me grief.
    So it's either awesome roster of bad arse bots AND divorce, or like now:
    "In the mood? Why don't you ask Shockwave to jerk you off?"
    Alas.
    :neutral:
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

Edit

Jeebus.
    WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE

Alas.
    ooh
    blast me shock boy
    Kitten wrote: »

Edit

Jeebus.
    WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE

Alas.
    ooh
    blast me shock boy

I wish.
    The wifey doesn't even know I DON'T OWN A 4* SHOCKWAVE!
    :(
    Bugger.
    4* G1 Megs Dupe.
    Looks like I'll be R5ng a bunch of losers instead.
  • What were you hoping for
    edited October 2018
    What were you hoping for

I'm missing WAY TOO MANY 4* guys:
    Shockwave, Boney, Grindor, Ultra M, Drift, Ratchet, Sideswipe, Windblade, Cheetor, Megatronus, G1 Bee, MV Bee, etc.

My last 15+ 4* crystals have only given ONE non dupe. PRIMAL.
    And those 300 energon crystals have also yielded garbage.

Is this normal? I've been on since Mac 24, 2018.
  • AirComm72AirComm72 Posts: 18
    edited October 2018
    Over the last week I got Megatronus, Bludgeon, Kickback.

The only current 4* that I don't have and want are G1 OP and Starscream.
  • How about I trade you for your kickback with my 5 star starscream
  • How about I trade you for your kickback with my 5 star starscream

I would if I could. >:)
  • Not a bot but I did pull a 4-Star Robot Resources Mod from my Daily Crystal.
  • And I just got Mixmaster as well.
    edited October 2018
    mv1jc6lqpxnj.png
    And I just got Mixmaster as well.

Hahahahah, how i laughed till i duped 4* Galvatron for a 9th time.
    Seriously though, 3200+ pi rating on a R4/4* just looks weird.
    Especially since he still punches like a girl without his Unicron bollox.
    mv1jc6lqpxnj.png
    And I just got Mixmaster as well.

Hahahahah, how i laughed till i duped 4* Galvatron for a 9th time.
    Seriously though, 3200+ pi rating on a R4/4* just looks weird.
    Especially since he still punches like a girl without his Unicron bollox.

To be "fair" I've duped 3* Galvatron 12x.
    What is it with your robo ratings always GOING DOWN after a refresh, but magically goes up sporadically