Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Introducing: Tier 3 Class Essence Daily Missions

Commanders!

Starting November 5th, T3 Class Spark Essence Daily Missions will be arriving in the Fight!

Instead of introducing a brand new difficulty, we’re going to be replacing the T2 Class Essence that is currently found in Hard with T3 Class Essence. Not to worry though! We know that Hard Daily Missions are the go to source for T2C Sparks, and will be moving those rewards down to the Medium Difficulty!

While the level of difficulty of Medium Daily Missions will not be changing, Hard Daily Missions will be seeing a bump in difficulty to match the new rewards, and the potential they have for your Bots’ progression.

For these Hard Missions, the majority of the rewards will be in the Completion and Exploration rewards (You can get 1500 T3 Class Spark Essence this way), with Chests along the way and Fight Wins granting a small amount as well. Even if you’re not quite close to a new Spark, it might be worth your while to do 2 runs of these!

Remember Commander, these kick off at 12am Pacific Time on November 5th! Check back every day to earn the Essence you need to Rank Up your 4-Star and 5-Star Bots!!
Tagged:

Comments

• ToughTough Posts: 237
    Wahoo! finally
  • Super Good news @Kabam Miike
    Will be possible to get T3A from selling t2A? Please it would be great too.
    We also are wait how to get T2 Mod spark.
    Thanks @Kabam Miike for all
  • Much needed change, thanks Kabam
  • Very positive change! 🙌🏻
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Ya Yeet.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    it’s not warpath
  • Now I can finally max out my 4-Star Galvatron (And subsequently Megatronus)
  • Great news!!! A+ move!
    Kitten wrote: »
    it’s not warpath

It'll benefit the ranking up of Warpath when he gets in the game. Thus it's a good move.
  • @Kabam Miike so what about Sunday’s. Currently we cannot do hard only medium. Will that be changing for Sunday or is current format staying the same?
  • I love this idea. Gonna focus on the tech missions so I can max my 4* wheeljack
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    it’s not warpath

With all this talk about warpath not being a bit it makes me wanna have him in the game as well
  • You know, mentioning increased rewards for expert and master spotlight and daily t3c missions when you first released 7.0 would have stopped a lot of folks complaining. Knowing what we’ve been given since, I among others probably would’ve been happier at the time knowing this stuff was at least on the way. Unless keeping it under wraps was the plan all along, and you were messing with us thinking nothing new came in 7.0. Either way, good stuff. Itching to get some extra t3c, got a few that are just short of a full t3c and my 5* need some love
    edited November 2018
    it’s not warpath

Nice joke, get a new one, ya thief.
    otu6vr7wemr5.png
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    The T3 CLASS MISSION IS AWESOME
    THANKS SO MUCH KABAM!!!
  • w00t!
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    That's awesome news, but don't get too hyped guys, because most probably we will get disappointed in the end. I'm almost completely sure they wont give t3c just like that, which means the rewards wont be what you expect.1000 shards at best is my bet, which still means we'll have to do the mission 10 weeks to get 1 spark.
  • ktomov wrote: »
    That's awesome news, but don't get too hyped guys, because most probably we will get disappointed in the end. I'm almost completely sure they wont give t3c just like that, which means the rewards wont be what you expect.1000 shards at best is my bet, which still means we'll have to do the mission 10 weeks to get 1 spark.

1500, it’s in the post
  • ktomovktomov Posts: 216
    Frugalli88 wrote: »
    1500, it’s in the post

Oh, wow. Either I need some serious sleep, or the OP was edited after I've read it. Either way. Not bad, but still 7 weeks for a spark.

Raid store class sparks looks a lot more obtainable, keeping in mind you're not wasting energy and raid tickets are 10 energon, while mission energy is 40.
  • Hey Kabam Miike, about how much of an increase in difficulty can we expect to see with the new Hard Missions? The Current Hard Settings mean players are facing bots with about an average 1900 rating on one path & an average 1100 rating on the other path with the “Final Boss” having an 1100ish rating.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    ktomov wrote: »
    1500, it’s in the post

Oh, wow. Either I need some serious sleep, or the OP was edited after I've read it. Either way. Not bad, but still 7 weeks for a spark.

Raid store class sparks looks a lot more obtainable, keeping in mind you're not wasting energy and raid tickets are 10 energon, while mission energy is 40.

You can actually 'farm' it after collecting the vanilla exploration rewards. And batteries help to hurry up.

Sure, batteries are 40 energon each. But daily missions are largely within autofight's range while raids are, you know, a pain in the back bumper for most of the non-collusion period.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    it’s not warpath

That's not your line...

i’m just spreading the good word, join us miike
  • How about T3B?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    How about T3B?

Already in store
    We’ll everyone no matter how much T3 Class essence we get from these missions it’s T3 Class we didn’t have it’s a gain no matter how you look at it
    Now I’ve got my eyes 👀 on ranking 5stars much faster (: !!!!!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited November 2018
    ktomov wrote: »

1500, it’s in the post

Considering the calculation, it should take no more than 7 weeks to fully form a T3 class spark, if you 100% every time.
  • Kitten wrote: »
    it’s not warpath

That's not your line...

Even Kabam Miike knows which Line is Signature Dialogue of whose.
    I can’t wait for these T3 spark missions!!!
    I’m so excited time to rank 2 my newest 5star G1 Megs