Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Introducing: Tier 3 Class Essence Daily Missions

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited November 2018
    I’m almost up to the 2nd Tactician spark for him this spark mission will help quicken things up lol
  • I can't wait to rank up my cheetor man
  • I’m gooonna work on my brawler and tech. I wanna rank up my 5* primal
  • I hope there is an equivalent t2a bump, I've been starved of that for 3 months now
  • The mad lads finally did it
  • (Sees Team requirement of 10,000) Ummm...ok...
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    25 per enemy... hmm this is really a one-shot per day mission.
  • massimo51massimo51 Posts: 88
    edited November 2018
    This is cool, but the former medium t2c did help mitigate the t2c requirements to rank up 3* and 4* (even if the 3* and 4* are just being used as forge material).

How is someone supposed to reasonably collect 12 t2c (what is needed to rank 2 through 4 a 4-star bot) without running medium path over and over or wait 4 weeks if the conditions of t2c crystal opening are unfavorable and u dont yield what u need?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Conveniently, there are "fast-pass" offers LOL.
  • Why are people complaining? I just got over 1800 total for doing nothing... Just auto fighted.... This was more than fair by Kabam
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    I don't see a reason to complain on this. Kabam doesn't release anything = complaints. Kabam releases new stuff = complaints. You guys gotta relax.

If you have complaints about the amount of T2C you get. Make sure to run the dailies during the week and Sundays. Make sure you buy the crystals from Raid Store when they appear. And maybe be more selective of who you choose to rank up so you have the amount you need for the next monthly bot. If you want to rank every bot up that you acquire, like a mad man, then yes you will always be short rank up materials.

You can't expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    (Sees Team requirement of 10,000) Ummm...ok...

To be fair, if you're at the point where you're in need of t3c, this squad requirement is inconsequential.
    Ænigma wrote: »
    If you have complaints about the amount of T2C you get. Make sure to run the dailies during the week and Sundays. Make sure you buy the crystals from Raid Store when they appear. And maybe be more selective of who you choose to rank up so you have the amount you need for the next monthly bot. If you want to rank every bot up that you acquire, like a mad man, then yes you will always be short rank up materials.

I think the t2cs are supposed to be better as well, kind of. I think it was said the previous hard level with t2c was moved to the medium t2c. I'm taking that as the rewards we got from the hard are now in the medium for 2 energy/node. So yay.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    edited November 2018
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Ænigma wrote: »

I think the t2cs are supposed to be better as well, kind of. I think it was said the previous hard level with t2c was moved to the medium t2c. I'm taking that as the rewards we got from the hard are now in the medium for 2 energy/node. So yay.

This is true. I confirmed this right away. Meaning, there's nothing to complain about. Yea, we might not have 2 dailies to run anymore for the T2C but that's annoying anyway. So getting the full T2C now for the one mission with lower energy cost is definitely a plus plus.
  • Thank you, thank you, Kabam!!
    I’m loving the new missions!!
    Well I ended up with a little over 1,700 T3 Brawler essence in that new mission
    And there’s a little treasure chest at the end I got an extra( 31 essence) lol !

A member on my team got one of those chests and a full T3 Brawler spark jumped out !!!!! Most amazing reward I’ve ever seen out of a little free chest lol
    I hope one day I get that kinda of luck out of chests lol
  • PazziPazzi Posts: 6
    Wow... Look like everyone in here are troubling on ranking 5* bots....
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    This is awesome. Not a way to consistently break into getting t3c if you arent getting them already but it's a great way to get the last few shards you need for a specific spark. I've been sitting on 7500 t3 scout essence for a month and this is a guaranteed way to get a bunch of essence weekly.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Good change, I was suprised to see it’s possible to pull a full spark from the boxes, making it all that much better :smile:
    I want to thank Kabam Team so much for adding this T3 Class Mission
    I can now see a greater chance to max out more of my favorite 4stars and start on the 5stars lol
  • I'll admit I've been a bit hard on kabam lately do to there lack of action on reported account sharing, raid cheats, collusion BS, and wasp exploit. But I have to say great job kabam with this t3c in daily mission's. Now if yea could make t2a sparks a bit easier maybe in daily spark missions
  • These are easy and I’m great full for it. Working n brawler and tech. Might do some scout for my cheetor too
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Can anyone confirm when they go down the hard path and retrieve the 3 star box when completed it’s showing up on mine as only a 2 star box and only receiving 60 shards. Is it just a graphical glitch or is this what the 3 star box should be receiving ? Or am I getting the rewards because of faulty programming?
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Never mind just saw @Kabam Miike response on a different thread. He states it’s just a visual glitch but correct rewards. Incase if anyone else missed it!
    Yes we’ve noticed today a 3star box becomes a 2star box what an error
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    This is a wonderful addition...I absolutely hate raiding and this is cool
  • Orion_PaxOrion_Pax Posts: 3
    edited November 2018
    So I just ran the new daily missions today for the first time and I'm wondering why I'm seeing 2 3* chests along my path but when I get final rewards all I get is a single 2* chest. I've just run the path 3 times to verify my findings and will attach screenshots. So I'm currently lacking 6 3* chests worth of items.ias9ajilu37y.png

My bad, guess I should have read up. I'll go back to my corner.
    I have to say Kabam has a huge chest error no one gets any good rewards anymore out of those chests
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos can you guys please look into the T3 class chest errors please???
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    I have to say Kabam has a huge chest error no one gets any good rewards anymore out of those chests
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos can you guys please look into the T3 class chest errors please???

What error?
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    DonApis wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

What error?

There’s a visual bug in the dailies. If you pick up a 3 star Chest it shows as a two star one in the final results. Pretty sure miike confirmed it as only a visual bug somewhere though.