Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited November 2018
    These forums are never deprived of some rabbied guys!
    I'm not disrespectful to anyone. But You always witness the truth.
  • Wow, seen all the new comments and thought an actual discussion was taking place. How silly of me.

@jhonson give it up, no one is interested. Your grammar gives me a headache
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @Mr_Wonderful why'd you go and engage him?
    Three seconds of your life you're never getting back.

Now:
    Energon Prime (SuperLink Grand Convoy)
    Reason:
    Us roly poly players need other role models besides Hound.
  • Well, looks like jonson (or someone else that took his name) is on a rampage again. Quick, everyone click the ignore function. That way we don't have to listen to his primitive bickering.
  • Definitely need G1 Masterpiece Optimus Prime V3.0 added into the game! So we can have the true Optimus Prime, not the Combiner Wars version 😁

0wo68iw031a9.jpg
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Who thawed the caveman?
  • Pleaseeeeeeee add IDW Sixshot or Onslaught and make at least one of them a Demolitions character! We have so many scouts at the moment

I’m not sure how Sixshot would work, due to him having 6 transformations. It may be too much to work with.

Also, Onslaught should be a tactician, due to his brilliant mind and planning skills. If you’re looking for demo bots, I would suggest Brawl (G1 or Movie), Warpath (G1) Blitzwing (G1), or Inferno (BW)

Pleaseeeeeeee add IDW Sixshot or Onslaught and make at least one of them a Demolitions character! We have so many scouts at the moment

I’m not sure how Sixshot would work, due to him having 6 transformations. It may be too much to work with.

Also, Onslaught should be a tactician, due to his brilliant mind and planning skills. If you’re looking for demo bots, I would suggest Brawl (G1 or Movie), Warpath (G1) Blitzwing (G1), or Inferno (BW)

I agree with one of your choices.
  • Pleaseeeeeeee add IDW Sixshot or Onslaught and make at least one of them a Demolitions character! We have so many scouts at the moment

Sixshot.... Yes he is pretty heavy to work with, not going to lie. Unless they use his alt forms in special attacks.
    Onslaught I feel would be a good Demolition, since he's a powerhouse with all the guns.. But that's just my opinion

Sixshot.... Yes he is pretty heavy to work with, not going to lie. Unless they use his alt forms in special attacks.
    Onslaught I feel would be a good Demolition, since he's a powerhouse with all the guns.. But that's just my opinion

I feel like the best way to have Sixshot is for him to have different combat modes like Hound, and whenever Sixshot switches a mode, his Heavy Attack Animation changes. But since he has so many alt modes, the best thing to do is split those modes into 3 at MAX. Here's some examples:

-Turret Mode: Sixshot transforms into a Tank or Gun (Ranged)
    -Speed Mode: Sixshot transforms into a Jet or Armored Car (Melee)
    -Beast Mode: Sixshot transforms into a Winged-Wolf (Melee)

What you turn into for each Mode is random. When you're in, let's say Speed Mode, you will randomly turn into a Jet or Car. Or they can do 1 Alt-form per Mode and apply the other 2 Alternate forms into his specials.

Also, Onslaught should be a tactician, due to his brilliant mind and planning skills. If you’re looking for demo bots, I would suggest Inferno (BW.

#JusticeForInferno

• I feel like the best way to have Sixshot is for him to have different combat modes like Hound, and whenever Sixshot switches a mode, his Heavy Attack Animation changes. But since he has so many alt modes, the best thing to do is split those modes into 3 at MAX. Here's some examples:

-Turret Mode: Sixshot transforms into a Tank or Gun (Ranged)
    -Speed Mode: Sixshot transforms into a Jet or Armored Car (Melee)
    -Beast Mode: Sixshot transforms into a Winged-Wolf (Melee)

What you turn into for each Mode is random. When you're in, let's say Speed Mode, you will randomly turn into a Jet or Car. Or they can do 1 Alt-form per Mode and apply the other 2 Alternate forms into his specials.

This could work, but I feel it’s best to test this with a triple changer (2 alt modes) first to see if such an idea can work. I would like to see this tried on a bot like G1 Blitzwing, G1 Springer, or even Shatter or Dropkick from the Bumblebee Movie before Sixshot is used.

I remember Mixmaster having a somewhat similar switch system WAY back (by holding block, he could switch which buffs he gets, between resistance, special damage and ability block). The devs got rid of it and now Mixmaster only accumulates special damage and crit damage buffs.
  • Shut the crap up Jhonson
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    Shut the crap up Jhonson

Wait he's still here? I thought Kabam got rid of him. What's with the slack @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Yolotron @Kabam Custos @Kabam Rose
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    He should be banned. I'm sick of him showing stupidity and just spamming
    edited November 2018

For one, kabam mods haven't been on all day so he hasn't been banned, and for two, he's just trying to get a reaction, which he won't get, we're mature people here (except for me, I still laugh at childish jokes). And for the record, he just does like, 2 sessions of spamming before he gets banned for the millionth time.

EDIT: I stand corrected about 1.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

For one, kabam mods haven't been on all day so he hasn't been banned, and for two, he's just trying to get a reaction, which he won't get, we're mature people here (except for me, I still laugh at childish jokes). And for the record, he just does like, 2 sessions of spamming before he gets banned for the millionth time.

So he has multiple accounts then? Ban all of them/ emails. That way we can be rid of the stupid spam caused from jhonson
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

So he has multiple accounts then? Ban all of them/ emails. That way we can be rid of the stupid spam caused from jhonson

The thing is, we don't even know if it is johnson. It could just be another brainless deadbeat posing as him.
  • Bad grammar, endless spamming the same things, limited vocabulary..... all were missing is the multiple threads being redirected to this one and it would be confirmed.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious this is why an ignore function is needed on the forum. Of course we can’t expect you to 24/7 police the threads, there’s times when none are on, but in the meantime, a block function would enable us to carry on reading and talking without being subjected to his brainless and frankly laughable spamming.
  • Bad grammar, endless spamming the same things, limited vocabulary..... all were missing is the multiple threads being redirected to this one and it would be confirmed.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious this is why an ignore function is needed on the forum. Of course we can’t expect you to 24/7 police the threads, there’s times when none are on, but in the meantime, a block function would enable us to carry on reading and talking without being subjected to his brainless and frankly laughable spamming.

There's an ignore function in the normal website. If you activate it there, you activate it for your phone.

There's an ignore function in the normal website. If you activate it there, you activate it for your phone.

I’ll have a look at that, thanks mate. Wish I knew that the first time our favourite spam troll was around.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    jhonsooon wrote: »
    MY NAME IS JHONSON

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Tenebrous @Kabam Custos please remove this guy he’s messing up the character suggestion thread with junk notes
    He gone.
  • Hey Commanders!

Let's put that unfortunate business behind us and steer the discussion back to where it belongs, talking about new characters and our wishlists!
  • Hey Commanders!

Let's put that unfortunate business behind us and steer the discussion back to where it belongs, talking about new characters and our wishlists!

What he said.
  • iykp0gg1jpdp.jpeg
    apc4jahbkl6x.jpeg

Meet kaon.

Faction: deceticons
    Class: tech
    He transforms into an electric chair to terminate and torture bots.
    He is apart of a group called the DJD

Abilities
    Fatigue, stun, shock 4.

SP1- shoots a lightning bolt at defender and has a 50% to stun or 50% chance to place 2 stacks of shock

SP2- punches 2 times, kicks in the head, then shocks the defender leaving stun and 1 stack of shock

SP3- slings defender into the air, transformers and the defender lands in the chair. Kaon locks them into the chain and electricute them, after he is done, he releases then and transforms back. The defender gains 5 stacks of a shock debuff.

Synergies

Enemies- Optimus Prime (G1), Bumblebee(G1), Arcee, and Ratchet

Loyalty- Megatron(G1)

Comrades- Starscream, shockwave, and shockwave

Leadership- himself.

What do you guys think?
  • I think I’ll get things back on track with a few bot suggestions.

G1 Blitzwing (Warrior): Adding a triple changer to the mic would be HUGE for FtF, and what better way to start than with Blitzwing. I think Blitzwing could have a unique ability to shift between heavies (being a triple changer, one heavy for each alt mode). The tank mode can apply burn, while the jet mode could apply a freeze debuff that reduces chance of successful evades, maybe. Similar to how his alt modes worked in Devastation (using fire in tank mode and ice in jet mode).

G1 Hot Spot (Brawler): Hot Spot would make great representation for the underrated Protectobots, and he would fit well as a Brawler. Well armored and always in the heat of the action, Hot Spot could have some abilities that could give him extra protection or damage when right up close with the opponent.

G1 Onslaught (Tactician): The fan favorite Combaticons really do need representation in a FtF, and who better than their leader, Onslaught? While Onslaught is well armed and a capable warrior, it’s his mind that’s his greatest weapon. Having a plan for everything, Onslaught could have abilities that are based around buffs the enemy gains.

BW Inferno (demolition): FtF is lacking in Predacons, and this pyromaniacal ant is a solid fit as a demolition bot. Inferno would be the king of burns, having many fire related attacks relating to his nature of enjoying everything burning to the ground.

BW Tarantulas (Tech): this malevolent spider has many gadgets and weapons up his sleeves. Using electro-webs and his cyber-bug creations, Tarantulas is more than capable of ensnaring and consuming foes he encounters.

G1 Skywarp (Scout): Skywarp is a tricky opponent to face. While he isn’t the smartest Con, he does possess the ability to teleport, making him a formidable and hard-to-hit combatant. In game, his teleportation abilities could help him to evade attacks as an evasive Scout class bot.
  • I think I’ll get things back on track with a few bot suggestions.

G1 Blitzwing (Warrior): Adding a triple changer to the mic would be HUGE for FtF, and what better way to start than with Blitzwing. I think Blitzwing could have a unique ability to shift between heavies (being a triple changer, one heavy for each alt mode). The tank mode can apply burn, while the jet mode could apply a freeze debuff that reduces chance of successful evades, maybe. Similar to how his alt modes worked in Devastation (using fire in tank mode and ice in jet mode).

G1 Hot Spot (Brawler): Hot Spot would make great representation for the underrated Protectobots, and he would fit well as a Brawler. Well armored and always in the heat of the action, Hot Spot could have some abilities that could give him extra protection or damage when right up close with the opponent.

G1 Onslaught (Tactician): The fan favorite Combaticons really do need representation in a FtF, and who better than their leader, Onslaught? While Onslaught is well armed and a capable warrior, it’s his mind that’s his greatest weapon. Having a plan for everything, Onslaught could have abilities that are based around buffs the enemy gains.

BW Inferno (demolition): FtF is lacking in Predacons, and this pyromaniacal ant is a solid fit as a demolition bot. Inferno would be the king of burns, having many fire related attacks relating to his nature of enjoying everything burning to the ground.

BW Tarantulas (Tech): this malevolent spider has many gadgets and weapons up his sleeves. Using electro-webs and his cyber-bug creations, Tarantulas is more than capable of ensnaring and consuming foes he encounters.

G1 Skywarp (Scout): Skywarp is a tricky opponent to face. While he isn’t the smartest Con, he does possess the ability to teleport, making him a formidable and hard-to-hit combatant. In game, his teleportation abilities could help him to evade attacks as an evasive Scout class bot.

I like the list. But I think we need to add some Movie bots because we haven’t had a new one in 9 months
This discussion has been closed.