Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    is it just me, or is Overlord an unlikely candidate because of his size compared to the other transformers?

I mean, yeah, the BW bots got their size increased to scale, but Overlord is a jet AND a tank. It’s frankly be pretty hard to add a character so big and complex to the game.

I’ve already mentioned 6 bots I’d like to see earlier (Blitzwing, Onslaught, Hot Spot, Inferno, Tarantulas and Skywarp), but here are some more bots I’d like to see

I feel like they would have to shrink Overlord, but if they do they would have to shrink him down to Ultra Magnus' size (maybe a bit taller), who is the tallest bot in the game. His heavy could be a stretch, but I feel like Kabam could pull it off, idk. But if they can't, they would have to use that Ultra Jet mode he had in the IDW comics.

G1 Razorclaw (Warrior)
    Movie Starscream (demolition or warrior)
    Movie Brawl (demolition)
    Movie Jazz (tactician)
    G1 Air Raid (Scout)
    BW Blackarachnia (Warrior)
    BW Megatron (Tactician)
    BW Terrorsaur (?)
    BW Depth Charge (?)
    Movie Nitro Zeus (?)
    Movie Shatter (?)
    Movie Dropkick (?)
    G1 Astrotrain (?)
    G1 Springer (?)
    G1 Rodimus Prime/Hot Rod (?)
    G1 Reflector (?)

Terrorsaur should be a Scout since, even though he thought highly of himself, he was still just a cowardly flier. And he wasn't as cunning as more notable traitors like Starscream and Tarantulas.
    •I would say Springer is a Warrior, due to the fact that he has helicopter blades as weapons and that he's a Wrecker.
    Nitro Zeus? Maybe a Demo? He has rocket cannons on his back (I think) Or a Warrior since TFWiki net says he's a tracker?
    Hot Rod would be a Scout, due to his youthful recklessness. Rodimus would be a Tactician for his leader like status.
    •I would possibly say that Depth Charge should be aTactician, but I'm not really sure. All I know is that he should have an ability that gives him perfect block chance.
  • I think it would be awesome to see the Age of Extinction Grimlock get added

I once had a dream that he got added and he was a demolition bot

I see the Age of Extinction Grimlock as either a demolition or brawler bot
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Another BW Character! @ScarredArachnid333 Here's your Depth Charge!

4oubu8anxsjt.png

Bot: Depth Charge
    Class: Warrior
    Faction: Maximal

Bio:
    Accidentally caught in a transwarp portal, the broody Depth Charge found himself on prehistoric Earth in search of Protoform X, now known as Rampage. His ruthless tactics and the never-ending search for Rampage has made him cold from exostructure to the spark lining and all the circuitry in between. However, his spark knows the line between good and evil. A thin line which he walks on.

Basic Abilities:
    - When filling a power bar: Depth Charge's Energon dagger gains a tiny boost of power, +10-15% on all melee attacks
    - Heavy Attack: DC's Manta Ray mode can fly and fire projectiles from the mouth. I'll let y'all guess the rest
    - Critical Melee Attacks: Involves the Knife, which has a 15-25% of Bleed and a 20-30% chance of Armor Piercing

Signature Ability: Knife Surge
    - When DC's health falls below 50% and again at 25%, his knife gets an Energon Surge, which allows his next Melee attack a 100% chance on both Bleed and Armor piercing, as well as a 50% on a stun, b/c Energon, does something to Transformers who aren't Rampage.

Special Attacks:
    - SP1: The Manta's Might
    Depth Charge charges a blast from his chest, after which he throws his Manta Ray Tail Club (MRTC), jumping forward and yanking it out with a kick
    - The blast has a 40% chance of inflicting Stun and a 10% chance of Burn
    - The club has a 60% chance of Bleed upon entry and 65% chance when pulled out
    - SP2: Enemy Spark Detected
    Depth Charge attacks at very critical points before stabbing the enemy dangerously close to the Spark with the MRTC
    - Each point hit before the stab is a critical hit
    - The stab inflicts Bleed and progresses 2.5x faster than a normal Bleed (referenced from the bot's current level and how fast bleed works then)
    - SP3: Raw Cold Energon
    Depth Charge still has the Energon he used to stab Rampage, and ruthlessly swipes at his opponent over and over
    - Each moment of contact has 100% chance of inflicting Bleed and all of which are critical hits
    - It's not like he needs it against lower-tier bots, but it'd come in handy if he just so HAPPENED to be fighting some bot of a higher tier.

Synergy Bonuses:
    Mutual ~ Allies ~ All Maximals
    +2~8% Armor
    Mutual ~ Allies ~ All Predacons (I know there are only two)
    +2~8% Attack Rating
    Mutual ~ Swordfighters ~ Windblade, Bludgeon, Warrior Sharkticon, Motormaster
    +4~15% Chance for Bleed or Armor Piercing
    edited November 2018
    I'd like to note that (obviously) Depth Charge has Beast Purification. And because we don't have any dominantly aquatic characters, we can't have a water bot syner-- oh wait. Sharkticons...
  • Shockwave Aligned

Tactician

Ranged heavy
    -causes cosmic radiation

The most dangerous mad scientist one can ever encounter is the emotionless and calculative shockwave. This cyclops had his emotions removed via shadowplay to dedicate his life to science, and most importantly logic. As the one responsible for the creation of the space bridges and the predacons, the crazed inventor has indeed made a name for himself as the greatest scientist who has ever lived in cybertron.

Special 1: illogical and irrelevant
    Your ability to survive this long is clever but not irreversible
    -pummels the enemy two times with his canon before blasting him into oblivion

Causes 3 cosmic radiation and dark burn

Special 2: imminent deactivation
    One of the many ways to nullify a neuro net is to make you share his perception of things
    -shoots the enemy with a concentrated beam of energy before shards of cybermatter erupts from the ground, impaling their optics

Causes a disturbance, bleed, armor break

Special 3: administer stress test

You are no longer of use. If you do not survive the procedure, your allies will be next.
    -electrical cuffs restrain and chain the enemy from all directions, electrocuting him. Then, shockwave blasts him with a beam of energy. It is all revealed to be an illusion as shockwave removes the cortical psychic patch forcibly, severing the link before a proper shutdown
    -3 shock, disturbance, daze

Abilities:

Tank
    -reduces all damage by 90% at random periods of time

Cyber rejuvenation
    -restores 5% of max health and generates power for 5s

Disturbance
    -impairs opponent’s vision for 5s and clogs the enemy’s t cog

Cosmic radiation
    -eats away at the opponent’s health and shields/ armor when active

Passive: all projectiles are 10% slower but deal 40% more damage

Signature:
    Premature demise
    -after death, shockwave revives and heals an additional 10% of max health, gaining a permanent unstoppable as well
    -occurs once per fight

Synergies:

Why was I left for scrap?
    -Starscream Aligned
    Both gain an additional fury during special attacks

Megatron’s favorites
    -Soundwave
    10% block efficiency

Impressive display of my creations
    -Predaking, darksteel, skylynx
    10% more attack for the predacons

Bullseye
    -Cliffjumper, Arcee
    10% more projectile damage for the autobots
  • My proposal for new characters would be...
    Transformers Movie
    (Autobots)
    Ratchet
    Jazz
    Arcee
    Sentinel Prime
    Skids
    Chromia
    Elita-One
    Crosshairs

(Decepticons)
    Soundwave
    Braw
    Lockdown
    Infernocus
    Stinger

Transformers: Cybertron
    (Autobot)
    Hot Shot
    Vector Prime
    Landmine
    Mudflap
    Red Alert
    Override (Female)

(Decepticons)
    Thundercracker
    Sideways

Transformers Prime
    (Autobots)
    Bulkhead
    Smokescreen
    Arcee
    Cliffjumper
    Tailgate

(Decepticon)
    Knock Out
    Airachnid
    Breakdown

(Predacon*)
    Predaking*

Transformers Beast
    (Maximal/Insecticon)
    Blackarachnia

Transformers G1
    (Autobots)
    Firestar
    Moonracer
    Chromia

(Decepticons)
    Nightraccer
    Thunderblast

I know that my or his favorite characters that I mention in the list may or may not appear in the game because of possible favoritism to the G1 that for a strange reason has become "popular"
  • I’m pretty sure only G1, Movie And Beast Wars characters are going to be considered. After all, those are the only characters that have been put into the game.

I believe some movie characters should be added next (the last movie character we got was Hound back in February, and he sucks), and some beast wars Predacons would be nice additions.

I’m not going to wish for characters from other continuities because, let’s be real, the chance of such characters being added is near nonexistent.

If Kabam wanted to add characters from aligned and arcade continuities, they probably would have done so by now. Not to mention G1, the Bay movies and BW have more than enough characters for Kabam to work with.
  • Emperor1854Emperor1854 Posts: 104
    edited December 2018
    Steeljaw aligned (tactician)

Heavy melee
    -20% chance to inflict stun

Silver tongued and charismatic, he puts the deception into Decepticon. Though a minor threat by himself, his words can inspire revolution and brainwash others to his cause.

Special 1: backstabbing brother
    Savor the daylight. Things are gonna get rather dark

Swipes his tail before slashing at the enemy
    -2 bleed, armor break

Special 2: ultrasound skewer
    Enemies fight dirty

slices at the opponent twice before a subsonic field activates around steeljaw in the enemy’s face, smashing it with cold hard force
    -power gain, stun, armor break, actives wavelength shield after stun wears off

Special 3: New Decepticon Empire
    It’s either you’re too weak or he’s too powerful

Activates ultimate Decepticon hunter armor and blasts a stream of corrosive fire
    -3 shock, 3 corrosion, 3 burn, power burn

Abilities

Wavelength shield
    -damage received is reduced to 70% while the rest of the damage is transferred back to the opponent regardless of proximity or blocking

Concussive block

Signature:

Sweet talk
    -enemies falter and cannot block for more than 3s
    -has 40% chance of activating whenever a bar of power is gained by steeljaw or the enemy

Synergies

Old friend
    -bumblebee Aligned
    Gains 20% evade chance for both

Power surge
    -Soundwave Aligned,
    Starscream Aligned
    Special 3 deals 5% more damage for all

Terrible truth
    -Megatronus, cyclonus, Soundwave
    Gains 2 fury in steeljaw’s special attacks

Conspirators
    -fracture, underbite, thunderhoof, clampdown
    Gains 5% more armor for all
  • @Optima1P
    Apologiesfor the late response, but that Depth Charge build was great. I liked the nod to the Energon sword he had (when he stabbey it through Ramage's twisted spark) and I think Depth Charge as a Warrior I, can see happening. However, the swordmasters synergy is off, Motormaster and Warrior Sharkticon aren't part of that synergy, but Dinobot is. All in all, good job.
  • @Emperor1854
    I see you've been doing some work on the Transformers Prime Decepticons, which I really appreciate because I love the Prime Decepticons and wish to see them in the game. A little bit of advice, however, is to give a little more details on abilities, but only do this if you want to. Keep up the Prime work.
  • @Emperor1854
    I see you've been doing some work on the Transformers Prime Decepticons, which I really appreciate because I love the Prime Decepticons and wish to see them in the game. A little bit of advice, however, is to give a little more details on abilities, but only do this if you want to. Keep up the Prime work.

Thanks for the feedback. I thought that it would only be necessary to include the description of abilities that have not yet been added to the game. I will continue to improve on my future suggestions :)
  • If Kabam adds Cogman to the game, I will actually turn on the game sound for the first time ever. His specials will undoubtedly involve pipe organ, and opera.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    If Kabam adds Cogman to the game, I will actually turn on the game sound for the first time ever. His specials will undoubtedly involve pipe organ, and opera.

All whilst defeating Megatronus with his Finger Twist of Doom.
    Also his SP3: Headmaster to Nothing.

Lord, please let Bumblebee Movie be good.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    If Kabam adds Cogman to the game, I will actually turn on the game sound for the first time ever. His specials will undoubtedly involve pipe organ, and opera.

I hope it's good. I want the movie to show people (or average movie-goers) that Transformers isn't a bad franchise and can be just as entertaining as Marvel or DC.

For me, my top 3 favorite Fictional Franchises are Marvel, DC, and Transformers. Marvel and DC have proven to the audience that they can make great movies, but not Transformers. Hopefully, Bumblebee can turn that around.
  • My most wanted addition would be Sixshot followed of course by Overlord and Black Shadow.
    BlackRazak wrote: »

I hope it's good. I want the movie to show people (or average movie-goers) that Transformers isn't a bad franchise and can be just as entertaining as Marvel or DC.

For me, my top 3 favorite Fictional Franchises are Marvel, DC, and Transformers. Marvel and DC have proven to the audience that they can make great movies, but not Transformers. Hopefully, Bumblebee can turn that around.

The hope i have, Everytime a TF movie is released, actually gets me in a cold sweat sometimes.
    I love TF.
    I even accepted that the movie bots looked like a junkyard directed by a chronic ADHD patient.
    But bad, stupid and insulting storylines and constantly self-contradicting plots, i can't handle.
    Please, Travis, fight for good storytelling.

The hope i have, Everytime a TF movie is released, actually gets me in a cold sweat sometimes.
    I love TF.
    I even accepted that the movie bots looked like a junkyard directed by a chronic ADHD patient.
    But bad, stupid and insulting storylines and constantly self-contradicting plots, i can't handle.

I grew up with Bayformers so I still like them, but now I view them as
    "so bad, they're good movies". I can totally see the wasted potential that the movies had. I just view them as guilty pleasure. Except the Last Knight; that movie was just :s I shudder from that movie.

I love TF.

"so bad, they're good movies". I can totally see the wasted potential that the movies had. I just view them as guilty pleasure. Except the Last Knight; that movie was just :s I shudder from that movie.

And now, my young friend, you shall behold the splendor that is...
    Being able to tell who's fighting who.
    And colors!
    And DIFFERENT designed cons!

I love TF.

And colors!

This. This is a great reason why bays movies are garbage. And we’ve got a great reason to be psyched for the bee movie based on recognisable appearance alone.

I’m itching to see proper soundwave in action. I don’t care if it’s a minor role or a flashback or anything, but g1 based soundwave is reason enough to watch bee movie

I love TF.

And colors!

This. This is a great reason why bays movies are garbage. And we’ve got a great reason to be psyched for the bee movie based on recognisable appearance alone.

I’m itching to see proper soundwave in action. I don’t care if it’s a minor role or a flashback or anything, but g1 based soundwave is reason enough to watch bee movie

The most im excited for soundwave is to hear that voice (he better not be quite like in TFP).

I love TF.

And colors!

Yeah the combination colorless Decepticons and retools always confused. When I saw Blackout in Transformers 2, I thought it was just Blackout came back to life, but the Transformers ride said it was Grindor, and I was always confused those 2. At least in G1 they were able to differentiate the Seekers through color (Skywarp, Screamer, Thundercracker). For Grindor and Blackout, they didn't even bother.
    edited December 2018

I love TF.

And colors!

Yeah the combination colorless Decepticons and retools always confused. When I saw Blackout in Transformers 2, I thought it was just Blackout came back to life, but the Transformers ride said it was Grindor, and I was always confused those 2. At least in G1 they were able to differentiate the Seekers through color (Skywarp, Screamer, Thundercracker). For Grindor and Blackout, they didn't even bother.

I actually quite like 2007 TF but...
    Dude, don't even. 😂
    Barricade makes an appearance in TF3.
    Bonecrusher is in Egypt.
    Movie 1 calls a tank Devastator.
    Shockwave grows ANOTHER head just in time for the next movie.
    Nitro Zeus is Shockwave in a pimp suit, also sounds like it.
    Onslaught... Poor Onslaught.

Plus at least the first movie tries to show where TF kibble goes.
    TF 4 and 5 have bots with Iron Man silhouettes. Prime has no wheels, Megatron looks like a sleek Knight, but turns into the most 70s looking fantasy jet
    edited December 2018
    @Optima1P
    Apologiesfor the late response, but that Depth Charge build was great. I liked the nod to the Energon sword he had (when he stabbey it through Ramage's twisted spark) and I think Depth Charge as a Warrior I, can see happening. However, the swordmasters synergy is off, Motormaster and Warrior Sharkticon aren't part of that synergy, but Dinobot is. All in all, good job.

Yee I was just trying to get any character with a sword. I didn't know the extent or limit of the synergy. Depth Charge's personality made him come off as the proverbial "Batman" of Beast Wars. Because he never really contributed to the tactical side of the war (caring only to wipe out Rampage), making him a Warrior made sense.

That's what I've been going for on all of my builds. Trying to take a defining character trait (something easily pulled from the BW Bots) and incorporating it into the bot build. Specifically, Rodimus made the introduction of the Matrix of Leadership, so he was very Matrix-bound in my build for him. Depth Charge was the same, which is how I came up with his SP3: Raw Cold Energon.
  • Emperor1854Emperor1854 Posts: 104
    edited December 2018
    Predaking Aligned (demolitions)

Ranged heavy attack
    -causes burn

As an immensely strong and dangerous adversary, predaking possesses both a surprisingly high level of intelligence and a remarkable leadership ability, taking great pride in his kind and also a rare sense of honor and concern for his peers. His raw power is nearly unmatched and strikes fear into everybot, including Megatron himself, leading to the extinction of his brethren to prevent any conspiracies or attempts to overthrow the Decepticons. However, this only enraged Predaking more. Striking out from his former masters, and forming his own faction in the form of the predacons with Skylynx and darksteel, he has sworn to destroy both his creators, and the autobots, making the battle for survival in new quintessa take a bleaker turn.

Special 1: prepare to perish
    -a blast from the past

Swipes his tail at the opponent before blasting a stream of fire at him
    -50% stun, 2 burn

Special 2: ultimate hunter
    -he will bury is claws in your spark

Fires energy blasts from his flamethrower before slashing an uppercut at the enemy with is claws
    -1 overbleed, stun, 2 burn

Special 3: as a beast
    In the name of all the might predacons who preceded him, the time has come for your extinction!

Transforms into a dragon, setting the enemy aflame with his inferno breath. After that, Predaking grabs the enemy with his mouth, then blasts the opponent out of his jaws with another stream of fire. (Like how he fought Aligned possessed Megatron in predacons rising)
    -overbleed, open wound

Abilities:

Overbleed
    -bleeds the opponent’s health and drains his attack to 20% of full strength for 10s
    -50% chance to stun after debuff ends
    -all projectiles fired during this duration will also be missed

Open wound
    -kills the enemy instantly at low health of 20%
    -if enemy health is above 50%, all attacks cause a 4s bleed
    -lasts for 6s

What have you done?!
    -attack strength doubles at 10% health
    -lasts for 6s

I am your king!
    -90% chance to be unstoppable after being knocked down

Passive: primeval protection
    -predaking’s thick armor provides him with 20% extra armor

Signature:
    Invincible
    -perfect block chance 60%

Synergies:

Settling scores
    -darksteel, Skylynx Aligned and Starscream
    -all mentioned above gain an additional Fury for their special attacks

My creation
    -shockwave
    -5% more health for both

Leaders
    -Optimus Prime, Megatron
    -5% more armor for all

Do you feel helpless, Autobot?
    -Wheeljack, ultra magnus, ratchet
    -5% critical hit chance for all

Could I be like the others?
    -vehicon Aligned
    -3% evade chance for Predaking

I may have made Predaking a tad overpowered for a non-universal character, especially that open wound ability... oh well.

I’ll be making a character description for black shadow next
  • How about these awesome guys!!
    g00w2wg5nmxu.jpeg
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    How about these awesome guys!!
    g00w2wg5nmxu.jpeg

Wow 😮 id love 💕 these guys in Forged To Fight
  • I as specially want this guy to enter the fight
    xsecaznk3i9t.jpeg
    cypl9515sgzu.jpeg
    1g0hy7m91tac.jpeg
    110x2k90lyrl.jpeg
    0am1ez969hs6.jpeg
    dgdd1sa3ex24.jpeg
    ip2b7wyrkuei.jpeg

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    I as specially want this guy to enter the fight
    xsecaznk3i9t.jpeg
    cypl9515sgzu.jpeg
    1g0hy7m91tac.jpeg
    110x2k90lyrl.jpeg
    0am1ez969hs6.jpeg
    dgdd1sa3ex24.jpeg
    ip2b7wyrkuei.jpeg

I want G1 Springer too 👍
  • Black shadow idw (warrior)

Quest name: shadow of crime
    Raid name: no longer profitable
    Arena name: admission fee

Personally handpicked by Megatron for a super soldier experiment, he eventually became part of the warriors elite, who, by themselves, could ravage entire worlds by themselves. Despite his immense power, his loyalties are questionable at best and serves his love for wealth more than the decepticons, causing him to be on the most wanted list of both the autobots for his threat to their cause, and the Decepticons, for his numerous acts of treachery.

Melee heavy attack

Special 1: Contract fulfilled
    -everything’s about money

Bashes the enemy twice with the hilt of his pistol before firing a blast of energy.
    -Tainted energon, 2 shock

Special 2: payment overdue
    -it’s not personal... it’s just business

Fires 2 shots from his long gun, then jumps up and throws three explosive daggers at the enemy
    -black ore 13, 3 burn

Special 3: deal breaker
    -Phase 6: let the world burn
    Rams the enemy in jet mode. Then stomps on the opponent and fires a beam of energy with the opponent still pinned to the ground
    -empty out, cosmic radiation, energon burn

Abilities:

tainted energon
    -the more health the opponent has, the more damage is caused

~if percentage of health is in the range of 80-100%, health depletion is 90% of attack

~if percentage of health is in the range of 60-79%, health depletion is 60% of attack

~if health is below 59% and below, health depletion is 20% of attack

Black ore 13
    -all damage inflicted by the enemy is reduced to 0, while black shadow gains a 50% boost in attack
    -lasts for 5s

Empty out
    -black shadow steals all the enemy’s buffs and wields them at 80% strength
    -lasts for 5s

Energon burn
    -as the opponent moves around the battlefield, his health depletes
    -lasts for 7s

Cosmic radiation
    -eats away at the opponent’s health and shields/ armor when active

Sonic boom
    -30% chance for evading

Passive: money maker