Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Personally, my take on Cliffjumper. Not to discredit you Austin55555, but this is my take because when I do something I'm passionate about, I see it completely through. But here's my take on the trigger-happy autobot.
    a999563ugyot.png
    Class: Warrior
    (Available rarities: Three, Four and Five)
    Abilities: Glass Gas, Bleed, Armor Break

Bleed and Armor break are self-explanatory, but Glass Gas probably isn't.
    Glass Gas: Basic Melee attacks do more damage, give a bit more crit-damage, and have a chance to inflict armor breaks. Basic ranged attacks do more damage and have a chance to inflict bleeds.

SP1: Glass Gas Grenade! (Cliffjumper bashes the opponent and throws an explosive. The explosion knocks the enemy down and is white with blue tints.)
    Inflicts Glass Gas debuff for ten seconds. Has a chance to inflict armor break.

SP2: Big gun! (Cliffjumper pulls out a big gun[Maybe the rifle from the first G1 episode] and shoots the opponent three times)
    Inflicts bleed on critical hits. Chance to inflict Glass Gas debuffs (not critical dependent) Maximum of three, each lasting about five seconds. If Glass Gas is active on the opponent, two stacks of bleed will be inflicted perchance. (Basically, if Cliffjumper hits the opponent that has Glass Gas on them and uses his special two, he will inflict two bleeds per critical. To balance this, it only works with special two, and not basic ranged attacks)

SP3: Impulse-Issues (Cliffjumper revs his engine like G1 Bee (does not gain any buffs) and drives right to the opponent while doing donuts around them, inflicting Glass Gas from his exhaust pipes. When the opponent tries to grab him, he drives into the opponent, knocking them down and drives away, pulls out the rifle from special two and shoots the head.)
    Inflicts Glass Gas, and a single stack of bleed and armor break. Inflicted Glass Gas lasts twenty seconds.

Special Ability: Traitor? Cliffjumper is always suspicious. He doesn't know if his partners are traitors but he does hate Decepticons as much as traitors, which fuels his drive.
    Heavy attacks have a chance to inflict Glass Gas for (<5) seconds. Additionally, all Glass Gas abilities last (X%) longer.

Synergies:
    Allies: Bumblebee, Jazz, Prowl, G1 Optimus Prime, Grimlock

Enemies: Megatron, Kickback, Soundwave

Suspicion(Mutual): Cliffjumper, Mirage
    Cliffjumper: Chance to inflict bleeds on melee attacks (not a very high chance)
    Mirage: Chance to armor break on special attacks (not a very high chance)

Small but mighty: Bumblebee, Cliffjumper
    Bumblebee: When shield breaking, (X%) chance to inflict a bleed for 40% of your attack. (Can shock the opponent as well)
    Cliffjumper: Critical heavy attacks give a permanent Critical Rate buff. (Only one applicable at a time) This buff is lost when a critical hit is achieved, or Cliffjumper is struck.
  • Personally, my take on Cliffjumper. Not to discredit you Austin55555, but this is my take because when I do something I'm passionate about, I see it completely through. But here's my take on the trigger-happy autobot.
    a999563ugyot.png
    Class: Warrior
    (Available rarities: Three, Four and Five)
    Abilities: Glass Gas, Bleed, Armor Break

Bleed and Armor break are self-explanatory, but Glass Gas probably isn't.
    Glass Gas: Basic Melee attacks do more damage, give a bit more crit-damage, and have a chance to inflict armor breaks. Basic ranged attacks do more damage and have a chance to inflict bleeds.

SP1: Glass Gas Grenade! (Cliffjumper bashes the opponent and throws an explosive. The explosion knocks the enemy down and is white with blue tints.)
    Inflicts Glass Gas debuff for ten seconds. Has a chance to inflict armor break.

SP2: Big gun! (Cliffjumper pulls out a big gun[Maybe the rifle from the first G1 episode] and shoots the opponent three times)
    Inflicts bleed on critical hits. Chance to inflict Glass Gas debuffs (not critical dependent) Maximum of three, each lasting about five seconds. If Glass Gas is active on the opponent, two stacks of bleed will be inflicted perchance. (Basically, if Cliffjumper hits the opponent that has Glass Gas on them and uses his special two, he will inflict two bleeds per critical. To balance this, it only works with special two, and not basic ranged attacks)

SP3: Impulse-Issues (Cliffjumper revs his engine like G1 Bee (does not gain any buffs) and drives right to the opponent while doing donuts around them, inflicting Glass Gas from his exhaust pipes. When the opponent tries to grab him, he drives into the opponent, knocking them down and drives away, pulls out the rifle from special two and shoots the head.)
    Inflicts Glass Gas, and a single stack of bleed and armor break. Inflicted Glass Gas lasts twenty seconds.

Special Ability: Traitor? Cliffjumper is always suspicious. He doesn't know if his partners are traitors but he does hate Decepticons as much as traitors, which fuels his drive.
    Heavy attacks have a chance to inflict Glass Gas for (<5) seconds. Additionally, all Glass Gas abilities last (X%) longer.

Synergies:
    Allies: Bumblebee, Jazz, Prowl, G1 Optimus Prime, Grimlock

Enemies: Megatron, Kickback, Soundwave

Suspicion(Mutual): Cliffjumper, Mirage
    Cliffjumper: Chance to inflict bleeds on melee attacks (not a very high chance)
    Mirage: Chance to armor break on special attacks (not a very high chance)

Small but mighty: Bumblebee, Cliffjumper
    Bumblebee: When shield breaking, (X%) chance to inflict a bleed for 40% of your attack. (Can shock the opponent as well)
    Cliffjumper: Critical heavy attacks give a permanent Critical Rate buff. (Only one applicable at a time) This buff is lost when a critical hit is achieved, or Cliffjumper is struck.

BTW, all the stuff he was based off of comes from here: https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Cliffjumper_(G1)
  • There are 6 Sharkticons, a bit dull since they look alike just different colors and class.

How about Overbite (Seacons) or Rippersnapper (Terrorcons)? A non combiner shark; how about Skybyte?
  • There are 6 Sharkticons, a bit dull since they look alike just different colors and class.

How about Overbite (Seacons) or Rippersnapper (Terrorcons)? A non combiner shark; how about Skybyte?

That'd be cool. A shark autobot/decepticon would be cool. New synergies with the Sharkticons like "MY ARMADA" and it gives the sharks passive armor and damage buffs, while each unique shark giving different abilities to the commander.
  • how about Skybyte?

w955ri67w67h.jpg
    Yes
  • I want Bumblebee movie bots.
    1. Bumblebee
    2. Shatter
    3. Dropkick
    4. Travis Knight Optimus Prime.
  • Also, PLEASE ADD THUNDERCRACKER, CLIFFJUMPER, PERCEPTOR AND RODIMUS PRIME PLEASE KABAM
  • AND BLITZWING FROM THE BEE MOVIE
  • ek1nozjjlzxb.jpeg

January bot please

Here are some ideas for beast wars Megatron:

Beast wars Megatron (tactician)

Melee heavy attack
    -headbutts the enemy in T. rex mode

Quest name: yes and no
    Raid name: back in time
    Arena name: descendant of destruction

The vain and egoistical descendant of the original Decepticon Leader who bore the same name, Megatron commands the predacons with a surprisingly diplomatic way. Smooth talking and refined, this Megatron has proved his fickleness and narcissism by changing his body style a whopping 17 times! Megatron has done more than live up to his predecessor’s reputation and will continue to do so in the chaotic realm of new quintessa, by enforcing his unique form of order- Truly a peace through tyranny.

Special 1: lava bath dip
    Yes...
    -whips the enemy twice with his tail hand, then stomps on the ground. Then, lava bursts from the cracks formed by Megatron’s feet at the opponent, launching the enemy backwards
    -bleed, 2 burn

Special 2: diplomatic solution
    Yesss...!
    -spins around rapidly to hit the opponent multiple times then fires a beam of energy at the enemy with his t-Rex hand
    -2 bleed, 2 shock, 3s stun

Special 3: storm of vengeance
    Yeeessss!!!
    -whips the enemy with his tail in T. rex mode off the ground, then transforms back and unleashes the full power of his primary weapon at him while he is midair
    -7 shock

Abilities:

Yesss...
    -gains power after successful heavy attack
    -lasts for 5s

Nooo!!!
    -loses power if knocked down, but gains a 20% increase in attack and 20% increase in armor for 3s after

Hmm...
    -gains 2 random buffs or inflicts 2 random debuffs on the opponent
    -buffs and debuffs last for 5s

Omnom
    -consumes a max of two buffs of the enemy and converts each into a 50% increase in attack OR consumes a max of 2 debuffs on self for an armor up that reduces all damage to 30%
    -lasts for 4s
    -activates when blocking for more than 4s

Signature: Har har har!
    -all attacks drain the enemy’s power

Synergies:

Backstabbing bugs
    -tarantulas, blackarachnia
    -additional fury for all of Megatron’s specials

Enemies
    -Optimus primal, dinobot
    -5% more armor for all

The golden disk
    -Megatron g1
    -10% more health for beast wars Megatron

Terrorize!!!
    -if all members in the team are predacons
    -10% more armor for all

• GtronGtron Posts: 117
    Danny with exosuit from the original MV1(animated) or undead Cliffjumper from Prime series
  • 5fqrh5ue0pn0.jpg

Springer
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    So I guess this thread can be closed now. As there won't be any new bots any time soon.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    So I guess this thread can be closed now. As there won't be any new bots any time soon.

Where'd you hear that man
  • AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »

Where'd you hear that man

Keep reading other threads in this forum. You'll find it.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Looks like this favorite thread here can be closed down now 😢😪😭
    No more new bots for a long time or never 😬
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

I wrote a little poem for this sad day.
    Ahem *clears throat*

Goodbye my lover,
    Goodbye my friend,
    No more characters are heading here again,
    I hope this game will last,
    So everything won't be in the past,
    This games future was looking so bright,
    But now I can't see the light,
    This game is like a wife,
    The only thing I need in my life.
  • No, please don't shut down this thread, many people, including myself still have plenty ideas, so please don't shut down the thread. :'(

In fact, don't shut the game down at all and release new characters (hopefully)
  • Most unfortunate... FTF was the best of the few transformers games out there. Disappointed TF prime characters weren’t given a chance to shine in this sunset industry at its peak
    Jazz444 wrote: »

I wrote a little poem for this sad day.
    Ahem *clears throat*

Goodbye my lover,
    Goodbye my friend,
    No more characters are heading here again,
    I hope this game will last,
    So everything won't be in the past,
    This games future was looking so bright,
    But now I can't see the light,
    This game is like a wife,
    The only thing I need in my life.

Jeebus H Crust.

Now, you definitely need REAL wingmen for nights out, plus an account for TF toy stores!

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    So is this thread discussion gonna be taken down for a while now or is it staying because who cares at this point?
    Charlie Watson!

She can save the entire franchise!

3dpzpcbmolih.jpg
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    @Kabam Miike this thread getting closed now?
  • Our hopes and dreams and bots for the future are crunched
  • well guess this thread is useless now that they are not making any more bots in game :(
  • Game Developers
    bntaqy0f6p57.png
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Thanks for all the suggestions and work that have been put into this thread guys! Just know it wasn’t in vain. Cheers!
  • arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    Windcharger 5frw30cayu9m.jpeg
    Brawnpnggjusckvxt.jpeg
    Brawli772epfqah6a.jpeg
    Rodimus prime z5e86jo04kwk.jpeg
    Springer ufyg8jwqpwbz.jpeg
    Kup7jt3nzbv0eso.jpeg
    Blurrq8oy98urh2ym.jpeg
    arqm555 wrote: »
    Windcharger 5frw30cayu9m.jpeg
    Brawnpnggjusckvxt.jpeg
    Brawli772epfqah6a.jpeg
    Rodimus prime z5e86jo04kwk.jpeg
    Springer ufyg8jwqpwbz.jpeg
    Kup7jt3nzbv0eso.jpeg
    Blurrq8oy98urh2ym.jpeg

These would have been amazing 👍👍👍
    But the way Kabam is advertising we will never see any new bots 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited January 2019
    Well, since the game is not going to have new bots, I might as well reveal my Bot Build plans:

Phase 1: Predacons:
    -Tacticians:
    •Beast Wars Megatron (Transmetal)
    •Ravage
    •Sky-Byte

-Brawler:
    •Beast Wars Rampage

-Warriors:
    •Blackarachnia (Pre-Transmetal)
    •Dinobot 2

-Scouts:
    •Terrorsaur
    •Quickstrike

-Techs:
    •Tarantulas (Transmetal)
    •Scorponok (Developed him before release)

-Demolition:
    •Beast Wars Inferno

Phase 2: Maximals and Underrated Characters:
    -Tacticians:
    •Elita One
    •Depth Charge
    •Tigerhawk

-Brawler:
    •Overlord

-Warriors:
    •Bayverse Dead End
    •G1 Blitzwing
    •Airazor
    •Lockdown

-Scout:
    •Tigatron

-Tech:
    •Beast Machines Megatron

-Demolitions:
    •Rattrap (Transmetal)
    •Beast Wars Silverbolt
    •Roadbuster

Phase 3: Primes and Beyond:
    -Tacticians:
    •Vector Prime
    •G1 Onslaught
    •Alpha Trion
    •Optimal Optimus
    •Shatter
    •Prima

-Brawlers:
    •Nexus Prime
    •Onyx Prime
    •G1 Brawl

-Warriors:
    •Bayverse Crosshairs
    •Berserker
    •Transmetal Blackarachnia
    •Vortex

-Scouts:
    •Swindle
    •Dropkick

-Techs:
    •Solus Prime
    •Bayverse Galvatron

-Demolitions:
    •Beast Wars Megatron (Transmetal 2)
    •Blast Off
    •Bayverse Brawl

-UNIVERSAL:
    •Unicron

Special thanks to @SparkShredder @Optima1P @Emperor1854 @Gunz0 @BlackRazak for support on these builds. You guys have been great pals and have supported my builds. Thank you :)
    Well, since the game is not going to have new bots, I might as well reveal my Bot Build plans:

Phase 1: Predacons:
    -Tacticians:
    •Beast Wars Megatron (Transmetal)
    •Ravage
    •Sky-Byte

-Brawler:
    •Beast Wars Rampage

-Warriors:
    •Blackarachnia (Pre-Transmetal)
    •Dinobot 2

-Scouts:
    •Terrorsaur
    •Quickstrike

-Techs:
    •Tarantulas (Transmetal)
    •Scorponok (Developed him before release)

-Demolition:
    •Beast Wars Inferno

Phase 2: Maximals and Underrated Characters:
    -Tacticians:
    •Elita One
    •Depth Charge
    •Tigerhawk

-Brawler:
    •Overlord

-Warriors:
    •Bayverse Dead End
    •G1 Blitzwing
    •Airazor
    •Lockdown

-Scout:
    •Tigatron

-Tech:
    •Beast Machines Megatron

-Demolitions:
    •Rattrap (Transmetal)
    •Beast Wars Silverbolt
    •Roadbuster

Phase 3: Primes and Beyond:
    -Tacticians:
    •Vector Prime
    •G1 Onslaught
    •Alpha Trion
    •Optimal Optimus
    •Shatter
    •Prima

-Brawlers:
    •Nexus Prime
    •Onyx Prime
    •G1 Brawl

-Warriors:
    •Bayverse Crosshairs
    •Berserker
    •Transmetal Blackarachnia
    •Vortex

-Scouts:
    •Swindle
    •Dropkick

-Techs:
    •Solus Prime
    •Bayverse Galvatron

-Demolitions:
    •Beast Wars Megatron (Transmetal 2)
    •Blast Off
    •Bayverse Brawl

-UNIVERSAL:
    •Unicron

Special thanks to @SparkShredder @Optima1P @Emperor1854 @Gunz0 @BlackRazak for support on these builds. You guys have been great pals and have supported my builds. Thank you :)

Those bots would’ve been amazing in this game 👍
    😢😪😂😭😭😭
This discussion has been closed.