Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    @ScarredArachnid333
    I may be in the minority... But i absolutely love the animated homage that was the
    ROTF Lockdown.
    Even his repaint looked amaze-balls.

iap5q13n3cau.jpg
    uozbu21apof3.jpg

Axor:

ol2snxwfn07l.jpg

Would you guys go nuts if this was the design they went with instead of Lance Henriksen?
    I'M TIRED OF GREY BOTS

I actually never knew that guy in Animated was Lockdown until I looked it up lol. I really did like his design in animated and that RotF figure looks like a pretty good representation of it. But it wouldn't have worked for Transformers 4 since it wouldn't fit the theme of Colorless Bad Guys from the rest of the movies. If only the movies embraced the 80''s cheese and gave the Decepticons some color.

I still like Lockdown nonetheless. He's my favorite villain in the Bayformers franchise and he's definitely the Bayverse Bot I want the most in the game. Too bad he suffered from another Bayverse troupe and died in the movie he was in.

Also, Bay's Lockdown transformed into the LARGEST Lamborghini Aventador in existence.
    Yano, Peterbilt-sized!
  • How about more of the seekers. Like Skywarp Thundercracker and Acidstorm
  • Nibba_38Nibba_38 Posts: 6
    edited December 2018
    6cox8oxzc8ze.jpeg

Stats aren’t finished, any additions , recommendations or tweaking? Rating too high? I’d like some feedback
    I know I’m **** at drawing :)
  • Nibba_38 wrote: »
    6cox8oxzc8ze.jpeg

Stats aren’t finished, any additions , recommendations or tweaking? Rating too high? I’d like some feedback

Is that your own Custom Shockwave?
    edited December 2018
    Nibba_38 wrote: »
    6cox8oxzc8ze.jpeg

Is that your own Custom Shockwave?

Judging by Shockwaves' midsection, **** doesn't come to mind.

It's Cybertronian d*** pics.

😂 Good effort though

#meat&2veg
  • Enough with this Warpath nonsense. I want Road Buster, the walking/rolling arsenal!cuof632842az.jpg
  • Can't belive I found the original at a garage sale years ago. Had all the original parts, too, just no box...

pjk06odbb0on.jpg
  • Emperor1854Emperor1854 Posts: 104
    edited December 2018
    Optimus Prime Aligned (warrior)

Heavy vehicle ram

Spotlight name: darkest hour
    Arena name: Last Prime
    Raid name: one shall fall

Formerly a data clerk inspired by Megatron’s vision of a democratic cybertron, Orion pax accompanied his idol to the high council where they took turns to convince them to reform the cybertronian classes and society. When the present leaders dismissed Megatron, and instead welcomed the librarian’s ideas, it sparked a flame of hatred in the gladiator, who then began the Great War to claim control of the planet by force. The now reformed Optimus Prime is all that stands in the way of his old friend and has sworn to protect all sentient beings from Megatron’s wrath

Special 1: begone!
    You’d better obey that order
    -fires twice with his ion blaster then uppercuts the enemy
    -100% to stun for 3s, power burn, 2 bleed

Special 2: till all are done
    Stand down and be spared
    -stabs his sword from the chest to the enemy’s helm, then shoots him in the head with his spare arm
    -3 bleed, shock, power burn

Special 3: Worthy
    You have no idea
    -rams the enemy in vehicle mode, then grinds his faceplate under his tyres. Finally, he stabs the star saber into the opponent
    -3 bleed, disturbance, overbleed

Abilities:

Battle cry
    -as the battle prolongs, Prime gains more and more attack buffs until a maximum of 15 buffs, each providing a 15% increase in attack

Maximum overdrive
    -vehicle attacks have 50% chance to stun for 2s and cannot be evaded

Disturbance
    -impairs opponent’s vision for 5s and clogs the enemy’s t cog

Overbleed
    -bleeds the opponent’s health and drains his attack to 20% of full strength for 10s
    -50% chance to stun after debuff ends
    -all projectiles fired during this duration will also be missed

Never!
    -after death, Prime returns to life, becomes invincible for 6s, and triples damage of all attack. After which, he dies truly
    *note that when this ability is active, previous battle cry buffs are inactive

Signature:
    You will not prevail!
    -all attacks have 80% chance to cause 1.5s bleed

Synergies:

Family
    -if all other members of the team are aligned autobots
    (5% armor increase for the whole team)

Chaos and order
    -Megatronus
    (10% increase in attack for Megatronus)

Where are we, Megatronus?
    -Megatron aligned
    (Both gain 5% in health)

A new prime
    -Smokescreen Aligned
    (10% armor increase for smokescreen)

Successor
    -bumblebee aligned
    (Additional Fury in bumblebee’s specials)
  • g1 constructicons
    star saber and deathsaurus
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    BWang487 wrote: »
    g1 constructicons
    star saber and deathsaurus

I love these picks buddy 👍
  • hsgr7w4adyt0.jpg оптимус прайм
    edited December 2018
    Arcee Aligned

Quest name: stealth not chatter
    Raid name: not a partner, but a liability
    Arena name: inner demons

Ranged vehicle attack

One of the few who opted to remain on the barren wasteland of cybertron after the great exodus, Arcee has proven herself to be a capable spy and saboteur for the autobots. Known to be too quick, too stealthy to be captured, her only weakness is her family and friends, who happen to be the usual targets of arch enemies like Airachnid and Starscream. Regardless, she is still a fearsome warrior with an impressive kill count considering her misleading size and stature.

Special 1: not this time
    This is for Cliffjumper!
    -slashes the enemy 3 times with her arm blades
    -2 bleed

Special 2: silent but deadly
    Wisdom must be earned, not granted. Sometimes at a cost
    -swirls her feet under the enemy causing him/ her to fall, then fires rapidly with her blasters at his/ her exposed frame
    -3 shock

Special 3: is it them or is it me?
    Closing yourself off from feeling won’t help anyone
    -slices the enemy multiple times with her blades, then delivers a flying kick to his head
    -5 bleed, 100% chance to stun

Abilities:

Trauma
    -at low health of 25%, all attacks double in dealt damage

Berserk
    -Arcee is untouchable by the enemy for 4s
    ~meaning she auto evades all incoming attacks for this duration
    ~activates at random periods of time

Sucker punch
    -after successfully evading the enemy’s special attack or heavy attack, Arcee responds with an immediate dash counter that is unblockable

Precision
    -all melee attacks during this duration of 5s cause critical damage

Passive: allow me!
    If 3 basic ranged attacks successfully connect with the opponent, he/ she will have a 50% chance to be knocked down, and a subsequent 30% chance to be stunned for 2.5s

Signature: a fighting chance
    -Arcee evades all ranged attacks when health hits 10%

Synergies:

Consider us even
    Starscream Aligned
    Increase in critic rate by 4%

We both know what happened to tailgate:
    Airachnid Aligned (Aligned)
    -Fury buff for both whenever activating a special

Stealth team
    Smokescreen, bumblebee Aligned
    -8% evade chance for all

Partners
    Cliffjumper Aligned, tailgate
    -5% more health for all
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited December 2018
    Gosh, was that troublesome one to do; made 3 different ideas for her before I managed to make a build that seemed fair.
    Here's a few reasons why it took so long:

1: Elita One only appeared in ONE episode (which was wasted potential if you ask me), so I didn't have enough source material to work with.

2: She's supposedly a double-edged sword in the show due to her time ability almosto killing, which I found difficult to adapt.

3: She's meant to be similar to Optimus Prime. Optimus Prime increases his offense while decreasing the Opponent's defense. Elita One is the Opposite; she increases her defense, while lowering the Opponent's offense. This was a little harder to do than thought.

But all in all, I did enjoy some of the brainstorming, even though it drove me crazy. And I will admit, Elita One does seem like an interesting character, being her own leader while being Prime's girlfriend and all that.
    edited December 2018
    sthjz80dxrbm.jpg

Elita One
    Class: Tactician
    Faction: Autobot

-Bio:
    In her past life, Elita One was known as Ariel, a Bot who lived during a prosperus age of Cybertron with her boyfriend, Orion Pax. Unfortunately, their lives took a terrible turn, and Ariel and Orion were gunned down by Megatron during his first siege. However, the old and wise Alpha Trion managed to rebuild the two, with Orion becoming Optimus Prime and Ariel becoming Elita One. As Prime led the Autobot campaign on Earth, Elita One led the campaign on Cybertron, proving to be just as an effective leader as him. Back then, Elita had a "Special Power": the ability to stop time. However, this came at the cost of draining most of Elita''s life force But now, Elita One found herself on New Quintessa and thanks to the relics of the Primes, she gained a new form, which amplified her time abilities to where she can manipulate time, but she still must be careful not to use it too much.

-Abilites:

-Passive:
    •Elita One offers 4% Energy Resistance to every other Bot on her squad, but sacrifices the same amount of Resistance she gave in total.

-Blocking:
    •Elita One charges up her Time Field, gaining 1 Time Charge every 0.0975 seconds, with a Maximum of 20 charges.
    •If Elita One stops Blocking, she stops charging, keeping all Time Charges she has generated for 7 seconds.
    •Each Time Charge gives the Opponent a 2~3% Chance for their Normal Melee Attacks to Miss.
    •However, Elita One takes Damage equal to 1~3% of her Attack for each Time Charge she charges.

-When the Opponent Misses an Attack:
    •If Elita One has the Maximum amount of Time Charges, Elita One gains an Attack Buff, increasing Attack by 15~25% for 11 seconds. However, this does amplify the amount of Damage she does to herself.

-Heavy Attack:
    Elita One transforms into her jet mode and fires missles at her Opponent (Ranged Heavy).
    •100% Chance to inflict a Reversal Debuff for 5 seconds. Reversal Debuffs instantly consume themselves to Nullify the next Buff the Opponent generates.

*Buffs Elita One can't Nullify:
    •Galvatron''s Dark Energy and Will of Unicron
    •Shockwave''s Shock Charges and Undo
    •G1 Megatron's Fusion Canon
    •Cheetor''s Feral Strike and Evade
    •Wheeljack''s Shield
    •Blaster's AMP Charges
    •G1 Bumblebee's Signature
    •Hound's Ammo
    •Mirage's Shield
    •Jetfire's Shock Charges
    •Scorponok''s Venom Charges

-Special Attacks:

SP1: Show No Fear
    Elita One soars into the air, uppercutting the Opponent while doing so. She then slams down to the ground, striking the Opponent and then shoots them twice, knocking them to the ground.
    •Last two shots have a 75% Chance to Inflict Fatiuge, decreasing Enemy Attack by 12~15%

SP2: Time Blast
    Elita One releases a blast of Time Energy, blasting the Opponent away, but in slow-motion. Seizing an opportunity, Elita One then proceeds to pull out a rocket launcher and fire 4 Missles at the Opponent, removing them from their slow motion state.
    •First attack inflicts 3 Reversal Debuffs for 7 seconds.
    •Elita One deals damage to herself equal to 60~75% of her Attack Rating
    •Each Missle has a 50% Chance to inflict Fatigue, decreasing Enemy Attack Rating by 12~15%.
    •Missle Attacks have Resistance Pierce, piercing through the Enemy''s Resistance by 50%.

SP3: The Special Power
    As Elita One prepares to attack, the Enemy unexpectedly charges up their blaster and fires a powerful energy blast at Elita One! In an act of desperation, Elita One activates the full power of her Time Field, litterly freezing the Opponent and the energy blast in place. Taking advantage of this, Elita One fires missles at the frozen energy blast, but the missles freeze in place, as Elita expected. Elita One circumvents around the frozen missles and energy blast, grabs the Opponent, and places them in between the missles and the energy blast. Elita One proceeds to transform into her jet mode and flies off, causing time to loop normally and giving the Opponent enough time to sink in the fact that they're in between the incoming projectiles. The impact creates an explosion which sends the Opponent flying up into the air. But they're time in the sky doesn't last as Elita One, still in her jet form, flies in and fires multiple shots at them, slamming the Opponent to the ground. Elita One transforms to her robot form, but weakly tries to regain her footing due to the constant strain of using up her energy.
    •Deals 50% Resistance Piercing
    •Instantly Nullifies all Armor Buffs
    •After this Special Attack, Elita One places a Permanent Time Seal Debuff.
    ¤While this Debuff is active, Elita One is fully charged and all of the Opponent's Basic Melee Attacks have an 100% Chance to Miss.
    ¤The Opponent cannot activate anymore Buffs.
    ¤If a Raid or Alliance Mission is going on, pause the timer for the duration of the Debuff.
    ¤But this comes at a cost: For every second that this Debuff is active, Elita One loses 2% of her Max Health.
    ¤Also, the Opponent's Special Attack Damage is amplified by 200~300%
    ¤You can remove this Debuff by launching a Heavy Attack.

Signature Ability: Time's Aid
    With her powers recently amplified, Elita One shifts back time to undo damage.
    -When a Reversal Debuff is Consumed:
    •Elita One instantly heals 2~4% of Her Max health.

-Synergies:

-Allies:
    Firestar, Grimlock, Chromia, Alpha Trion
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    Megatron G1, Shockwave, Slipstream, Megaempress
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Romance:
    Optimus Prime G1
    :
    17.5% of a Power Bar granted at the start of a fight.

-Time Manipulators:
    Elita One: Reversal Debuffs decrease Power Rate by 10~20%
    Hot Rod (TLK): While in Acceleration mode, Hot Rod''s Critical Hits have a 35~50% chance to Nullify Enemy Buffs.

Strong Match-ups:
    Motormaster: Motormaster is a tricky Bot to deal with due to him constantly dashing into his enemies, but Elita One can catch him off guard if his Attack misses. Additionally, the Melee Buffs he gets from his Signature won't seem so scary with Elita's Fatiuge Debuffs
    Optimus Primal: Elita One's Reversal Debuffs can Nullify any Armor Buffs Primal can generate, which can in turn heal her. Elita's SP3 also can Nullify ALL of Primal's Buffs.
    Ultra Magnus: Ultra Magnus' Resistance will be nullified by Elita's reversal Buffs, and her Resistance Piercing Missles will give him trouble as well.

Weak-Match Ups:
    Galvatron: The fact that Ranged Attacks can't Miss, Elita One's Energy Resistance is passively lowered, and that Galvatron prefers devastating Ranged Attacks makes Elita One another Autobot leader that can die by Galvatron's hand.
    Mixmaster: During the Time Seal Debuff, all Special Attacks are amplified by 200~300% making Mixmaster not the Bot Elita One wants to go up against.
    Cheetor: Cheetor's Evade and Feral Strike cannot be nullified due to their passive nature, giving Elita One a disadvantage since Feral Strike allows Cheetor to hit the Opponent no matter how much Defense or utility they have. Also, the fact that Cheetor can apply Heal Block with his SP1 won't help Elita's Signature.

Wow 😮 a lot of time and work went into this idea
    I hope G1 Elita-1 gets added soon 😄
    Wow 😮 there’s also bots not even added yet in synergies I love 💕 it 👍
  • Should add the combaticons and the tecnobots i might not be spelling so good
    edited December 2018
    Arcee Aligned

Quest name: stealth not chatter
    Raid name: not a partner, but a liability
    Arena name: inner demons

Ranged vehicle attack

One of the few who opted to remain on the barren wasteland of cybertron after the great exodus, Arcee has proven herself to be a capable spy and saboteur for the autobots. Known to be too quick, too stealthy to be captured, her only weakness is her family and friends, who happen to be the usual targets of arch enemies like Airachnid and Starscream. Regardless, she is still a fearsome warrior with an impressive kill count considering her misleading size and stature.

Special 1: not this time
    This is for Cliffjumper!
    -slashes the enemy 3 times with her arm blades
    -2 bleed

Special 2: silent but deadly
    Wisdom must be earned, not granted. Sometimes at a cost
    -swirls her feet under the enemy causing him/ her to fall, then fires rapidly with her blasters at his/ her exposed frame
    -3 shock

Special 3: is it them or is it me?
    Closing yourself off from feeling won’t help anyone
    -slices the enemy multiple times with her blades, then delivers a flying kick to his head
    -5 bleed, 100% chance to stun

Abilities:

Trauma
    -at low health of 25%, all attacks double in dealt damage

Berserk
    -Arcee is untouchable by the enemy for 4s
    ~meaning she auto evades all incoming attacks for this duration
    ~activates at random periods of time

Sucker punch
    -after successfully evading the enemy’s special attack or heavy attack, Arcee responds with an immediate dash counter that is unblockable

Precision
    -all melee attacks during this duration of 5s cause critical damage

Passive: allow me!
    If 3 basic ranged attacks successfully connect with the opponent, he/ she will have a 50% chance to be knocked down, and a subsequent 30% chance to be stunned for 2.5s

Signature: a fighting chance
    -Arcee evades all ranged attacks when health hits 10%

Synergies:

Consider us even
    Starscream Aligned
    Increase in critic rate by 4%

We both know what happened to tailgate:
    Airachnid Aligned (Aligned)
    -Fury buff for both whenever activating a special

Stealth team
    Smokescreen, bumblebee Aligned
    -8% evade chance for all

Partners
    Cliffjumper Aligned, tailgate
    -5% more health for all

Arcee is a scout class btw
  • Gosh, was that troublesome one to do; made 3 different ideas for her before I managed to make a build that seemed fair.

1: Elita One only appeared in ONE episode (which was wasted potential if you ask me), so I didn't have enough source material to work with.

2: She's supposedly a double-edged sword in the show due to her time ability almosto killing, which I found difficult to adapt.

3: She's meant to be similar to Optimus Prime. Optimus Prime increases his offense while decreasing the Opponent's defense. Elita One is the Opposite; she increases her defense, while lowering the Opponent's offense. This was a little harder to do than thought.

But all in all, I did enjoy some of the brainstorming, even though it drove me crazy. And I will admit, Elita One does seem like an interesting character, being her own leader while being Prime's girlfriend and all that.

Impressive! Love the details to her character! I’ll be making animated blackarachnia next
  • Gosh, was that troublesome one to do; made 3 different ideas for her before I managed to make a build that seemed fair.

Impressive! Love the details to her character! I’ll be making animated blackarachnia next

Thanks! I liked that you did Arcee, since she was one of my favorite characters in the show due to her character development. Also, like the idea of Sucker Punch, that seems like a very unique skill.

Would like to see how Blackarchnia goes. Animated had a cool take on her due to the fact that she was Elita One. Anyway, good luck on that build. I'm doing Tigatron next.
  • 2jc649qgfqno.png

I think it's time for more Dinobots & Incecticons
    edited December 2018
    Blackarachnia animated (tech)

Quest name: nothing but a freak
    Raid name: the price of science
    Arena name: life finds a way

Melee heavy attack
    -50% to steal buff

Once an ambitious Autobot striving for success and recognition, elita one paid the price for her recklessness when she embarked on a dangerous quest for uncharted energon with Orion pax and sentinel, becoming a monstrous techno organic mutant due to her unique absorbing power. Suffering from depression and shame of her new self, she branded herself a freak of nature and turned to the decepticons to seek refuge from the mockery and disgrace she would have received if she returned to her former faction. Now equipped with a burning desire for vengeance against Optimus Prime for abandoning her to her fate, blackarachnia prowls new quintessa for both the Autobot leader and a cure for her condition.

Special 1: science marches on!
    It’s no matter if anyone goes offline in the process
    -blackarachnia webs the enemy, then pulls him toward herself to be impaled by her glowing spider legs
    -life steal, buff steal, 2 bleed

Special 2: power hoarder
    There’s no right or wrong. Just power and the one who wields it
    -jumps forward to impale the opponent with two glowing spider legs before electrocuting them
    -viral infection, stun, buff steal

Special 3: curse and a blessing
    This itsy bitsy spider will blow you to itsy bitsy pieces
    -bites the enemy in spider mode draining his strength, then kicks him into a spider web which electrocutes him/ her
    -ensnare, 3 shock, buff steal

Abilities:

Viral infection:
    -converts all buffs on the enemy to random debuffs for 6s

Recharge:
    -renews the duration of blackarachnia’s stolen buffs as long as she continues to attack them. But if contact is not maintained for more than 4s, blackarachnia loses all stolen buffs

Ensnare
    -all power gain of enemy is transferred to blackarachnia while active

Temper
    -gains a single buff that provides an increase of 50% attack to blackarachnia
    -lasts for 5s and activates at random periods

Passive: organic venom
    -for every buff stolen before its return, opponent has 10% chance to be stunned for 3s

Signature: Elite
    Blackarachnia’s heavy attack has 50% chance to stick stolen buffs to herself permanently

Note:
    -stolen buffs last for the same duration as the regular buffs themselves
    -opponent regains the stolen buffs after 5s regardless of blackarachnia’s recharge ability

Synergies:

Guess I lied
    -Starscream
    Both gain 5% evade chance

Fate weavers
    -Airachnid, tarantulas
    Heavy attacks deal 10% more damage for all

Mistrust
    -Sentinel prime, Optimus Prime
    Extra 3 fury for blackarachnia during her specials

Something like a friend
    -waspinator
    Waspinator gains 10% more armor

Love bug
    -grimlock
    Blackarachnia gains 10% more armor
  • ek1nozjjlzxb.jpeg

January bot please
  • My simple list:
    Blitzwing (bumblebee movie)
    Optimus prime (bumblebee movie)
    Sentinel prime (transformers 3)
    Darth vader (just a prank)
    edited January 2019
    My simple list:
    Blitzwing (bumblebee movie)
    Optimus prime (bumblebee movie)
    Sentinel prime (transformers 3)
    Darth vader (just a prank)

@CitrusGaming
    If it's based off the toys.... your Blitzwing should be an easy request for Kabam!

buz0117gdasr.jpg
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    sthjz80dxrbm.jpg
    Elita One
    Class: Tactician
    Faction: Autobot

-Bio:
    In her past life, Elita One was known as Ariel, a Bot who lived during a prosperus age of Cybertron with her boyfriend, Orion Pax. Unfortunately, their lives took a terrible turn, and Ariel and Orion were gunned down by Megatron during his first siege. However, the old and wise Alpha Trion managed to rebuild the two, with Orion becoming Optimus Prime and Ariel becoming Elita One. As Prime led the Autobot campaign on Earth, Elita One led the campaign on Cybertron, proving to be just as an effective leader as him. Back then, Elita had a "Special Power": the ability to stop time. However, this came at the cost of draining most of Elita''s life force But now, Elita One found herself on New Quintessa and thanks to the relics of the Primes, she gained a new form, which amplified her time abilities to where she can manipulate time, but she still must be careful not to use it too much.

-Abilites:

-Passive:
    •Elita One offers 4% Energy Resistance to every other Bot on her squad, but sacrifices the same amount of Resistance she gave in total.

-Blocking:
    •Elita One charges up her Time Field, gaining 1 Time Charge every 0.0975 seconds, with a Maximum of 20 charges.
    •If Elita One stops Blocking, she stops charging, keeping all Time Charges she has generated for 7 seconds.
    •Each Time Charge gives the Opponent a 2~3% Chance for their Normal Melee Attacks to Miss.
    •However, Elita One takes Damage equal to 1~3% of her Attack for each Time Charge she charges.

-When the Opponent Misses an Attack:
    •If Elita One has the Maximum amount of Time Charges, Elita One gains an Attack Buff, increasing Attack by 15~25% for 11 seconds. However, this does amplify the amount of Damage she does to herself.

-Heavy Attack:
    Elita One transforms into her jet mode and fires missles at her Opponent (Ranged Heavy).
    •100% Chance to inflict a Reversal Debuff for 5 seconds. Reversal Debuffs instantly consume themselves to Nullify the next Buff the Opponent generates.

*Buffs Elita One can't Nullify:
    •Galvatron''s Dark Energy and Will of Unicron
    •Shockwave''s Shock Charges and Undo
    •G1 Megatron's Fusion Canon
    •Cheetor''s Feral Strike and Evade
    •Wheeljack''s Shield
    •Blaster's AMP Charges
    •G1 Bumblebee's Signature
    •Hound's Ammo
    •Mirage's Shield
    •Jetfire's Shock Charges
    •Scorponok''s Venom Charges

-Special Attacks:

SP1: Show No Fear
    Elita One soars into the air, uppercutting the Opponent while doing so. She then slams down to the ground, striking the Opponent and then shoots them twice, knocking them to the ground.
    •Last two shots have a 75% Chance to Inflict Fatiuge, decreasing Enemy Attack by 12~15%

SP2: Time Blast
    Elita One releases a blast of Time Energy, blasting the Opponent away, but in slow-motion. Seizing an opportunity, Elita One then proceeds to pull out a rocket launcher and fire 4 Missles at the Opponent, removing them from their slow motion state.
    •First attack inflicts 3 Reversal Debuffs for 7 seconds.
    •Elita One deals damage to herself equal to 60~75% of her Attack Rating
    •Each Missle has a 50% Chance to inflict Fatigue, decreasing Enemy Attack Rating by 12~15%.
    •Missle Attacks have Resistance Pierce, piercing through the Enemy''s Resistance by 50%.

SP3: The Special Power
    As Elita One prepares to attack, the Enemy unexpectedly charges up their blaster and fires a powerful energy blast at Elita One! In an act of desperation, Elita One activates the full power of her Time Field, litterly freezing the Opponent and the energy blast in place. Taking advantage of this, Elita One fires missles at the frozen energy blast, but the missles freeze in place, as Elita expected. Elita One circumvents around the frozen missles and energy blast, grabs the Opponent, and places them in between the missles and the energy blast. Elita One proceeds to transform into her jet mode and flies off, causing time to loop normally and giving the Opponent enough time to sink in the fact that they're in between the incoming projectiles. The impact creates an explosion which sends the Opponent flying up into the air. But they're time in the sky doesn't last as Elita One, still in her jet form, flies in and fires multiple shots at them, slamming the Opponent to the ground. Elita One transforms to her robot form, but weakly tries to regain her footing due to the constant strain of using up her energy.
    •Deals 50% Resistance Piercing
    •Instantly Nullifies all Armor Buffs
    •After this Special Attack, Elita One places a Permanent Time Seal Debuff.
    ¤While this Debuff is active, Elita One is fully charged and all of the Opponent's Basic Melee Attacks have an 100% Chance to Miss.
    ¤The Opponent cannot activate anymore Buffs.
    ¤If a Raid or Alliance Mission is going on, pause the timer for the duration of the Debuff.
    ¤But this comes at a cost: For every second that this Debuff is active, Elita One loses 2% of her Max Health.
    ¤Also, the Opponent's Special Attack Damage is amplified by 200~300%
    ¤You can remove this Debuff by launching a Heavy Attack.

Signature Ability: Time's Aid
    With her powers recently amplified, Elita One shifts back time to undo damage.
    -When a Reversal Debuff is Consumed:
    •Elita One instantly heals 2~4% of Her Max health.

-Synergies:

-Allies:
    Firestar, Grimlock, Chromia, Alpha Trion
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    Megatron G1, Shockwave, Slipstream, Megaempress
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Romance:
    Optimus Prime G1
    :
    17.5% of a Power Bar granted at the start of a fight.

-Time Manipulators:
    Elita One: Reversal Debuffs decrease Power Rate by 10~20%
    Hot Rod (TLK): While in Acceleration mode, Hot Rod''s Critical Hits have a 35~50% chance to Nullify Enemy Buffs.

Strong Match-ups:
    Motormaster: Motormaster is a tricky Bot to deal with due to him constantly dashing into his enemies, but Elita One can catch him off guard if his Attack misses. Additionally, the Melee Buffs he gets from his Signature won't seem so scary with Elita's Fatiuge Debuffs
    Optimus Primal: Elita One's Reversal Debuffs can Nullify any Armor Buffs Primal can generate, which can in turn heal her. Elita's SP3 also can Nullify ALL of Primal's Buffs.
    Ultra Magnus: Ultra Magnus' Resistance will be nullified by Elita's reversal Buffs, and her Resistance Piercing Missles will give him trouble as well.

Weak-Match Ups:
    Galvatron: The fact that Ranged Attacks can't Miss, Elita One's Energy Resistance is passively lowered, and that Galvatron prefers devastating Ranged Attacks makes Elita One another Autobot leader that can die by Galvatron's hand.
    Mixmaster: During the Time Seal Debuff, all Special Attacks are amplified by 200~300% making Mixmaster not the Bot Elita One wants to go up against.
    Cheetor: Cheetor's Evade and Feral Strike cannot be nullified due to their passive nature, giving Elita One a disadvantage since Feral Strike allows Cheetor to hit the Opponent no matter how much Defense or utility they have. Also, the fact that Cheetor can apply Heal Block with his SP1 won't help Elita's Signature.

Yes. Yes. Yes. You are the Matrix Bearer. The Oracle praises you. This build is well in line with your other ones, and I feel it helps complete the circle of awesome G1 characters. Time control on Elita?! Hell yeah! This impressed me just as much as my Rodimus build. Great job!
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    edited January 2019
    Anyway @ScarredArachnid333, I like where these builds are headed. Introducing an easily feasible yet unique in-game ability on the character that is so signature to his/her character. It started most likely with Wheeljack when his construction ability came into play. Usually, the character would have some random debuff or buff, but Wheeljack changed things up.

Then my Rodimus Build comes along with the idea of Matrix Burn, a nearly identical twin of burn, but twisted to have a decisive advantage in battle by having a chance at stealing power from the opponent.

Then Elita-1 comes around with the ability to manipulate time in her favor, but also at a cost of her health.
    Kabam please add G1 Elita-1 she is so cool
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    How about either Danny in his exosuit from the animated movie or undead Cliffjumper from the Prime series
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    Some bots I would like to see:
    1)more movie characters(you've been adding a lot of g1/beast wars lastly
    2)g1 constructicons
    3)m1 jazz
    4)rotf/dotm sideswipe
    5)skids/mudflap
    6)wreckers
    7)dreads
    8)nemesis prime
    9)m1/rotf/dotm ratchet
    10)dotm megatron
    11)tlk barricade
    12)bumblebee camaro '78
    13)more dimobots(g1/aoe/tlk)

• Cliffjumper
    Class: warrior
    Buffs: fury, armor up
    Debuffs: stun, shock, armor break, and incinerate

SP1: headbutts opponent and plants bomb. causes incinerate and armor break

SP2: transforms and hits opponent transforms back and slams war hammer on opponent causes stun

SP3: hits opponent with war hammer on head transforms and does donuts around and hits opponent. Causes stun, and 2 armor breaks

Synergies
    Friends: hound, Optimus prime, bumblebee, wheel jack, and arcee

Enemies: megaton,. Star scream, soundwave, and ramjet

Allies: hot rod, prowl, grimlock

How’s the idea sound?
This discussion has been closed.