Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The BEST and most Fair solution to the Wasp exploit

Comments

• that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    edited October 2018
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Kabam sets the rules here. If they don’t call it cheating, then why should any player’s personal interpretation/ opinion be taken as “the rules”?

If you want to use wasp or don’t want to use wasp, it’s up to you. If you don’t want to use, no one is forcing you to use. Likewise, if others want to use, what right do you have to control what bots others use? Unless we are colluding again? :D

Using some mental gymnastics to prove a point doesn't mean you're right. Kabam already stated it's an unintended exploit. But hey, you're probably going to come up with some other excuse to climb the leader-boards.
  • Timing out after wasp revive is an exploit, if you really think that Kabam intended for us to his him in this manner than you are even dumber than everyone thought you were. I don’t even have Wasp on my roster, but if I did, I still wouldn’t use this exploit because I have pride and integrity. If using an exploit is the only way you can be competitive in a game, then what’s the point of playing? Exploits and hacking take away from the joy of grinding, you don’t get the satisfaction of seeing your roster and skills improve through dedication and hard work. I realize that the grind for resources is tedious and time consuming, but isn’t that the point of a video game? I hope Kabam fixes this exploit because it is ruining the game faster than anything else.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    that1guy wrote: »
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Kabam sets the rules here. If they don’t call it cheating, then why should any player’s personal interpretation/ opinion be taken as “the rules”?

If you want to use wasp or don’t want to use wasp, it’s up to you. If you don’t want to use, no one is forcing you to use. Likewise, if others want to use, what right do you have to control what bots others use? Unless we are colluding again? :D

Using some mental gymnastics to prove a point doesn't mean you're right. Kabam already stated it's an unintended exploit. But hey, you're probably going to come up with some other excuse to climb the leader-boards.

Ive been saying this for a while... Thats all FaithZ does... Jump around the topic without actually saying anything relevant to the matter at hand... Its useless trying to communicate with her honestly..
  • I wounder if this exploit would work on master spotlight kabam already said it's acceptable to use so if it does it would make master doable once I dupe my wasp lol
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    PyrusPrime wrote: »
    I wounder if this exploit would work on master spotlight kabam already said it's acceptable to use so if it does it would make master doable once I dupe my wasp lol

There’s no fight timer in solo missions.
  • Faithz17 wrote: »

Pretty sure they called it an exploit.
  • Just wondering, is anyone else getting notifications every time someone coments on this thread?
    Idk what is going on, as this in not my thread, but I keep receiving notifications on this website, and Forged to Fight keeps sending me emails!
    Idk if anyone else is having this issue, but I would really like to get this straightened out!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Just wondering, is anyone else getting notifications every time someone coments on this thread?
    Idk what is going on, as this in not my thread, but I keep receiving notifications on this website, and Forged to Fight keeps sending me emails!
    Idk if anyone else is having this issue, but I would really like to get this straightened out!

You probably marked this thread as a favorite.
  • magnusprime777magnusprime777 Posts: 326
    edited October 2018
    Never mind, I think I just figured it out! Lol!!
    There’s a little orange star on the right of the title of the thread and for some reason it was blue!
    So I looked at all the other threads and they were orange, so I clicked onto this one and it turned back to orange too!
    I guess it must be a notification star and I accidentally pressed it!!
    Well, hopefully this will solve the issue, sorry for the notes!! Lol!!
    Happy Halloween guys!!
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    PyrusPrime wrote: »
    I wounder if this exploit would work on master spotlight kabam already said it's acceptable to use so if it does it would make master doable once I dupe my wasp lol

There’s no fight timer in solo missions.

Oh duh lol
  • Hey gang -

I know we haven't really dropped by to give any sort of acknowledgment that we've been seeing these, but I wanted to assure that we have. I've been compiling feedback from y'all from several different threads to share with the rest of the team so we can look into how to approach this. I know this isn't a solution to anything, but it's a reassurance that we're aware and investigating options.

Thank you to everyone that has been constructive and brought this to our attention, please keep up the good work in helping us. :)
  • Hey gang -

I know we haven't really dropped by to give any sort of acknowledgment that we've been seeing these, but I wanted to assure that we have. I've been compiling feedback from y'all from several different threads to share with the rest of the team so we can look into how to approach this. I know this isn't a solution to anything, but it's a reassurance that we're aware and investigating options.

Thank you to everyone that has been constructive and brought this to our attention, please keep up the good work in helping us. :)

Just take note that the exploit is getting worse now that EVERYONE is aware of it.
  • Hey gang -

Just take note that the exploit is getting worse now that EVERYONE is aware of it.

That just means it will be fixed soon they didn't mind when the whales were doing it as the pay so much a week but now the ftp are on to it it will be fixed asap!
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    This needs immediate attention. So many other bots in the past we're broken but you fixed them immediately. Kickback,Wheeljack we're fixed the next day after there release so what's the hold up on Wasp?
    Jay32 wrote: »
    This needs immediate attention. So many other bots in the past we're broken but you fixed them immediately. Kickback,Wheeljack we're fixed the next day after there release so what's the hold up on Wasp?

They're looking for their fly swatter!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    All they have to do is nix the timer... problem solved.
    No timer, no exploit.
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    All they have to do is nix the timer... problem solved.
    No timer, no exploit.

We already mentioned several times that other problems could arise by removing the timer.
  • An alliance mate of mine suggested this.. Increase the timer to fifteen minutes or so and a timeout is an automatic k.o. This would address not just the wasp exploit, but any timeout exploit.
  • Or
    Game is 20x more likely to crash when using Wasp in AM!!
  • Replace Waspinator with Bombshell or Shrapnel. Replace a bug with another bug.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    Replace Waspinator with Bombshell or Shrapnel. Replace a bug with another bug.

wv8wgcjfcx1w.gif
    NO
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    How about a totally new signature? every 10% hp he regens 2~5% hp?
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited November 2018
    Just outright remove him from the game. Refund everyone every resource they've put into ranking him. Including corresponding number for x-star crystals depending on his sig levels.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited November 2018
    Dircules wrote: »
    Just outright remove him from the game. Refund everyone every resource they've put into ranking him. Including corresponding number for x-star crystals depending on his sig levels.

Or they could just rework him. Then provide rank down tickets if people aren't satisfied with the change.
  • Dircules wrote: »

Might have to undo the rewards earned using him?
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Dircules wrote: »

Might have to undo the rewards earned using him?

Water under the bridge.
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    Dirc. PM on line NOW.
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    I absolutely LoVE what kabam just did!!! 60min timers lets see what those people using the exploit DROP to now. Cough cough yes we are looking at a specific cheater!
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    #timetobringbackrat