Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who do we have playing??

Comments

• Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    This is a great thread! I enjoy seeing the personalized side of our Commanders. It is very cool to see the variety of people that still love and enjoy the spirit of Transformers and the game!

I like this thread too buddy !
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    This thread is awesome we all get to know each other
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    my name's Jeff
  • NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
    edited November 2018
    I definitely don't play the game. It's definitely not like I've been playing every day since global release... Nope... 😂
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    This is a great thread! I enjoy seeing the personalized side of our Commanders. It is very cool to see the variety of people that still love and enjoy the spirit of Transformers and the game!

Which one are you again?

tphe2n9btvbi.jpg
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    My in game name is Ultraopstrion (and since everyone seems to get mixed up lol) This is what I did..... ULTRA magnus OPtimuS prime alpha TRION = Ultraopstrion
    I’m a teenage girl who grew up with 2 brothers and ended up loving transformers!!
    I also love to draw, and play the piano!
    I’ve been into transformers since I was a little girl and have been watching the shows and collecting the figures ever since!!
    My little brother actually just had me get out my entire collection of transformers from the G1 line, so here’s a pic! Lol!!0lbtabfwknwm.jpeg
    This is my 8 year collection just so you know!! Lol!!

that's a nice collection, but I went CSI and seem to see no Warpath, if that's the case, you sicken me.
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    My in game name is Ultraopstrion (and since everyone seems to get mixed up lol) This is what I did..... ULTRA magnus OPtimuS prime alpha TRION = Ultraopstrion
    I’m a teenage girl who grew up with 2 brothers and ended up loving transformers!!
    I’ve been into transformers since I was a little girl and have been watching the shows and collecting the figures ever since!!
    My little brother actually just had me get out my entire collection of transformers from the G1 line, so here’s a pic! Lol!!0lbtabfwknwm.jpeg

that's a nice collection, but I went CSI and seem to see no Warpath, if that's the case, you sicken me.

Oh here we go again with Warpath...
    Ænigma wrote: »

yup
  • ÆnigmaÆnigma Posts: 296

yup

I bet you have pictures of Warpath hung up all over your room and directly above your bed so when you wake up , hes the first thing you see.
  • @PhatBoy123 There is a legends class warpath in there somewhere! Lol!!
  • Ænigma wrote: »

yup

I bet you have pictures of Warpath hung up all over your room and directly above your bed so when you wake up , hes the first thing you see.

Or worse: A Warpath body pillow.

yup

Or worse: A Warpath body pillow.

I wanna kapow his kablam
  • My in game name is Ultraopstrion (and since everyone seems to get mixed up lol) This is what I did..... ULTRA magnus OPtimuS prime alpha TRION = Ultraopstrion

Great collection there! Nice to see other collectors playing the game :)
  • Aendelan here. First got into transformers through War for Cybertron, played the hell out of it. Scout was my favorite class to play in multiplayer, was a blast. I’m 19 years old, used to work as a barista at Barnes and Noble. Now, I work part time at amazon and intern at a local fire district, and going to a local college for a degree in Fire and Rescue Science. Afterwards, finishing up my paramedic.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897

massive respect to you, for such an amazing collection i can even excuse the lack of warpath
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    That collection put mine to shame when I was at my best. Props on that.

• Lol! Thanks guys!!
  • Hey magnusprime777,
    That is quite an impressive collection of Transformers figures that you have. Thank you for sharing it with us!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Lol! Thanks guys!!

What's most impressive, besides the quantity, is THEY'RE ALL OUT OF BOX.
    This lass TRULY LOVES TRANSFORMERS.

SUCK IT, SCALPERS!
    And thank you @magnusprime777 for sharing!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Lol! Thanks guys!!

What's most impressive, besides the quantity, is THEY'RE ALL OUT OF BOX.
    This lass TRULY LOVES TRANSFORMERS.

SUCK IT, SCALPERS!
    And thank you @magnusprime777 for sharing!

Yeah man shame on anyone who keeps their toys in boxes...
  • So, I'm Nightgaunt, here and in-game. I'm from the North West of the UK (Southport, if you wanna Google it, haha). I'm 30, and I've been playing the game since more or less the day it came out.

I first got into Transformers through toys left behind by older siblings, then my parents bought me a couple of VHS tapes with some of the old G1 episodes. I was lucky really because it was a top-notch collection of episodes on those tapes, including The Key to Vector Sigma, War Dawn, and Cosmic Rust - I was introduced really early to the wider Transformers world outside of little self-contained 20 minute adventures, and the aerialbots and stunticons are still my guys!
    A few years later, I watched Beast Wars and remember enjoying it, and between me and my brother we had most of the core bots like Primal, Megs, Cheetor, Waspinator, etc.
    I started to move away from transformers a little with Armada, Cybertron, etc. I always favoured traditional animation over poorly executed CGI work, so for a while Gundam and other anime filled the gap that those series left behind. Since then, although I've always loved transformers, Prime is the only series or movie that's really had me fanboying, though I had to get past the lower quality animation work in the earlier episodes. Now, with Cyberverse and the Bumblebee movie, I'm excited for a revival of G1 in the mainstream. Until then, I'm having my first proper go at the IDW comics universe, and I'm loving it so far.
  • Nightgaunt wrote: »
    So, I'm Nightgaunt, here and in-game. I'm from the North West of the UK (Southport, if you wanna Google it, haha). I'm 30, and I've been playing the game since more or less the day it came out.

I first got into Transformers through toys left behind by older siblings, then my parents bought me a couple of VHS tapes with some of the old G1 episodes. I was lucky really because it was a top-notch collection of episodes on those tapes, including The Key to Vector Sigma, War Dawn, and Cosmic Rust - I was introduced really early to the wider Transformers world outside of little self-contained 20 minute adventures, and the aerialbots and stunticons are still my guys!
    A few years later, I watched Beast Wars and remember enjoying it, and between me and my brother we had most of the core bots like Primal, Megs, Cheetor, Waspinator, etc.
    I started to move away from transformers a little with Armada, Cybertron, etc. I always favoured traditional animation over poorly executed CGI work, so for a while Gundam and other anime filled the gap that those series left behind. Since then, although I've always loved transformers, Prime is the only series or movie that's really had me fanboying, though I had to get past the lower quality animation work in the earlier episodes. Now, with Cyberverse and the Bumblebee movie, I'm excited for a revival of G1 in the mainstream. Until then, I'm having my first proper go at the IDW comics universe, and I'm loving it so far.

Hey mate Cumbria here
  • Hey magnusprime777,
    That is quite an impressive collection of Transformers figures that you have. Thank you for sharing it with us!

@Kabam Spice Thanks!!
  • PyrusPrime wrote: »
    Nightgaunt wrote: »
    So, I'm Nightgaunt, here and in-game. I'm from the North West of the UK (Southport, if you wanna Google it, haha). I'm 30, and I've been playing the game since more or less the day it came out.

Hey mate Cumbria here

Ha! Small island in a small world! Its a beautiful part of the country to live, especially if you're not from the UK and you want to live among Britain's natural beauty.
  • Jay here, I am East Coast USA (West Virginia to be specific) age 14. This is my first year of high school, and so far I’m hating it lol. But gotta keep trucking. I grew up on Bay Movies. The first one came out when I was young, and I fell in love with transformers from the bay movies.
  • I am lightningbaron here and in the game. If you are familiar with Gundam Wing, you know where lightningbaron comes from.

I am in my 40s, so G1 Transformers and GI Joe are probably the best cartoons for its era. Diaclone era predates what we know as Transformers, which my classmates had. My first Transformers figure was Soundwave. My first Transformers figure from Toys R Us was Ultra Magnus; never had Optimus Prime.

@magnusprime777, you have an amazing collection; even you would put me to shame. May your collection continue to grow. 🙂

I have worked in IT for nearly 2 decades. I have moved on to eDiscovery, doing digital forensics.

Like most G1 including Japanese G1, Beast Wars, etc. Not a fan of Bayformers.

See you kids around.
  • @lightningbaron thank you!