Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which version of optimus prime is the best?

Which version of optimus prime is the best? 35 votes

G1
57%
NutjobJoker69Mufc14GochaBROBarricade1776MeatShield72JmdBumblebee254Avacalhator_1magnusprime777Jazz444BlackRazakRed_EyesUrAverageMalakaIssy543SlayerScarredArachnid333Kabam HabaneroKittenDarkmoon251 20 votes
G2
2%
French_Baker 1 vote
RID(2000's)
2%
lightningbaron 1 vote
Armada
0%
Cybertron
5%
NemesisUnknownSoundwaveGOA125 2 votes
Animated ( somehow?)
0%
Prime
17%
Seb1976Optima1P1121893OptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5Hijacker2531 6 votes
Prime Beast hunters
11%
Predacon_OrderIvanTyBlack_ThoughtPhatBoy123 4 votes
RID 2015
2%
Celt 1 vote
Cyberverse (how?)
0%

Comments

• OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited November 2018
    Prime
    Ahh forgot to add Bay prime. Can be replaced with BH prime. The prime option is for both versions of optimus in the show
  • RID(2000's)
    You forgot God Ginrai.
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Prime
    I like how everybody voted for the TFP Version.

Now, which form of Optimus PRIMAL is the best?
  • Prime
    I'll vote mine later maybe.
  • Prime
    You forgot God Ginrai.

Didn't forget him. Didn't add him. Only the main ones/better ones
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Prime
    Optima1P wrote: »

EVERY form.
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    Prime
    Sycko5 wrote: »

EVERY form.

Are you willing to include Beast Machines? Are you?
  • Prime
    Beast machines has the UGLIEST primal. Should have had a better monkey and robot head
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Prime
    Sycko5 wrote: »

EVERY form.

Are you willing to include Beast Machines? Are you?
    Forgot to remove that one. It was a disgrace to look at
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    G1
    G1. Why:
    Not murderous.
    Cares for fellow Autobots, sentient creatures.
    Code of honor.
    Commands respect.
    DIGNIFIED.
    Doesn't sound like a punk/fortune cookie.
    Majestic yet unassuming.
    Believably strong with REAL WEAKNESSES.

IF WE HAD REAL LIFE LEADERS LIKE HIM, THE WORLD WOULD BE IN UTOPIA.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Prime Beast hunters
    Beast Hunters has a minigun. I like miniguns.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Can we say the Bumblebee movie prime instead. HE'S PURE FANSERVICE!!
    G1
    You forgot God Ginrai.

For all the BADASSERY of the Nippon TFs' PRIME designs...

Minus 100 points for
    - BREAST Force (Hooters?)
    - God Fire Final Guts
    - Death Garry Gun
    - his nemesis was called...wait for it...CHANDLER
    - CONVOY OF 1 (Lone RangerS?)
    - Has to merge with someone/something/anything to beat any Destron. What a cheat.
  • G1
    G1 so has the best Optimus Prime!
    The noble commander that came from humble beginnings as Orion Pax, and
    became the greatest leader of the Autobots ever known!
    He was definitely the character that made the transformers so great, and thanks to the great voicing done by Peter Cullen he was all that much better!!
    Optimus Prime is definitely above all other transformers characters, and he is still a legend in his own time!
    edited November 2018
    Prime
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    G1. Why:
    Not murderous.
    Cares for fellow Autobots, sentient creatures.
    Code of honor.
    Commands respect.
    DIGNIFIED.
    Doesn't sound like a punk/fortune cookie.
    Majestic yet unassuming.
    Believably strong with REAL WEAKNESSES.

IF WE HAD REAL LIFE LEADERS LIKE HIM, THE WORLD WOULD BE IN UTOPIA.

Here is Some amazing qualities of the show Tfp
    -Good designs
    -A actual optimus that's strong (not saying g1 prime sucks but he is a bit weaker)
    -Megatron is epic, cool and not a coward
    -Starscream is more decepticonish but not with a annoying voice
    -good and interesting story
    -Pretty good humans (tho miko can be annoying)
    -epic fights and not just a shoot off with the enemy
    - brutal occasionally but it's not over the top and is cool
    - STEVE
    - Autobots are all amazing and interesting and don't just listen to orders dully
    - decepticons are ACTUALLY A real threat
    - Animation is great
    - amazing music
    - cares for Autobots and humans too ( optimus to raph: I'll bring you a snowball)
    - good movie version
    - emotion
    Although this is not related to optimus prime, I'm listing good qualities of the show. Optimus in prime is STRONG. Amazing voice by cullen.Cares for humans and has compassion and SMILES. Not super firm. Epic fights
    Respectable and amazing, code of honor. Has dignity. Transforms awesome. Also is shown as Orion pax in one episode. That is canon and not some dumb thing saying optimus prime was BUILT
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited November 2018
    G1
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 ok that statement about tfp optimus being stronger then G1 prime is just wrong. Tfp is probably only a little stronger then the movie verse prime but G1 prime is WAY stronger. I do like tfp more as a show but my favourite optimus is definitely G1. TFP prime has the intentions exactly like G1 prime, but he is pretty bland. His character is too serious. G1 prime would be that kind, compassionate, courageous leader, but he would crack a bunch of jokes here and there and would talk to the rest of the bots like he was their friends
  • Prime
    @UrAverageMalaka how is g1 prime stronger if he got shot by a blaster and died? Prime in TFP took serious abuse and still managed to survive
  • G1
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 just check this thread i made, look at every single link and video about optimus, couldn’t be bothered writing a full essay

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/6701/transformers-power-tier-thread#latest
    edited November 2018
    G1
    @OptimalOptimus_MV1 ok that statement about tfp optimus being stronger then G1 prime is just wrong. Tfp is probably only a little stronger then the movie verse prime but G1 prime is WAY stronger. I do like tfp more as a show but my favourite optimus is definitely G1. TFP prime has the intentions exactly like G1 prime, but he is pretty bland. His character is too serious. G1 prime would be that kind, compassionate, courageous leader, but he would crack a bunch of jokes here and there and would talk to the rest of the bots like he was their friends

https://youtu.be/bq1_6D9QS9Y

Now about G1 Prime's might:

https://youtu.be/6tpbp9GXOGU

Thank you, @UrAverageMalaka
    edited November 2018
    G1
    Now seriously,

G1 OPTIMUS, consoling Ironhide, deeply concerned:
    "There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory."

MV OPTIMUS:
    "I, Optimus Prime, am Optimus Prime, do you not know who i am? OPTIMUS PRIME!"
  • G1
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Now seriously,

G1 OPTIMUS, consoling Ironhide, deeply concerned:
    "There's a thin line between being a hero and being a memory."

MV OPTIMUS:
    "I, Optimus Prime, am Optimus Prime, do you not know who i am? OPTIMUS PRIME!"
    That is my favourite line from optimus
    Ironhide: I remember the time on cybertron...”
    Optimus: save the war stories hotshot remember, there’s a thin line between being a hero and being a memory

• NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
    edited November 2018
    Cybertron
    fots5wcz4jfb.gif
    I'll have to go for Transformers Cybertron Optimus Prime. Due to the fact that he's potentially the most powerful Optimus Prime there is. Also his design is just eye candy to me.
    edited November 2018
    Prime
    fots5wcz4jfb.gif
    I'll have to go for Transformers Cybertron Optimus Prime. Due to the fact that he's potentially the most powerful Optimus Prime there is. Also his design is just eye candy to me.

He is tied with my 2nd favorite with g1 but has some cool things in Cybertron like his SUPER MODE. Great design
  • Prime
    @BlackRazak There's no way g1 prime can be stronger than the prime one. At least he is WEAKER Than the beast hunters prime body
  • G1
    @BlackRazak There's no way g1 prime can be stronger than the prime one. At least he is WEAKER Than the beast hunters prime body
    As i said before, TFP prime is only a little bit stronger then the movie verse prime (and movie verse prime is the weakest of all) did you check out the thread? It explained everything

edited November 2018
    Prime
    As i said before, TFP prime is only a little bit stronger then the movie verse prime (and movie verse prime is the weakest of all) did you check out the thread? It explained everything

First The bay prime is one of the STRONGEST primes out there. Stronger than cyberverse and rid 2015. G1 prime is powerful but optimus in prime is stronger. Have you seen his new body in beast hunters? You can't say g1 is stronger than that. G1 may be powerful but not AS strong as prime prime. Also like I said, he DIED to a laser shot from Megatron but the optimus in prime survived much worse like the artic and that heat beam from starscream
  • G1

First The bay prime is one of the STRONGEST primes out there. Stronger than cyberverse and rid 2015. G1 prime is powerful but optimus in prime is stronger. Have you seen his new body in beast hunters? You can't say g1 is stronger than that. G1 may be powerful but not AS strong as prime prime. Also like I said, he DIED to a laser shot from Megatron but the optimus in prime survived much worse like the artic and that heat beam from starscream

What about Marvel''s G1 Power Master Optimus. From what I've heard, that one is invincible.
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited November 2018
    G1
    You started a war for me. Bayverse is the weakest. He is able to get killed from HUMAN weapons. Prime version prime is able to get his head beaten in by a human clone of him self. The strongest goes in this order

Alternity prime
    Cybertron
    G1
    Other
    Bayverse
    Now let me get to the durability and strength of G1 prime

Durability (all G1):

Megatron is able to survive an explosion that can knock cybertron out of orbit. And he was in the middle off it and it felt the same as someone throwing a paper ball at you. Megatron was in the right in the middle of the explosion as well. I am saying megatron because megatron and optimus are pretty compare able in strength

Optimus has had his spark casing crushed and he survived

Prime got caught in the middle of a collapsing space bringing which tore him apart. He also survived that

Both megatron and optimus have been shot by regenisis powered shockwaves blast. To get an idea how strong shockwave was at the time, one shot was able to bend the fabrics of space and time and could destroy the whole universe with one shot.

He has tanked attacks from D-void. A reality warping, universe controlling entity that possed nova prime

Tanked a refinery explosion that was visible from space and left a gash on the surface of cybertron

Tanked attacks from ore-13 empowered megatron who at the time, was many timss stronger then optimus.

All transformers in the g1 continuity are “extremeophiles, this means that they can survive any temperature”.

When ratchet was repairing optimus, laser beak infiltrated the base and shot the insides of prime causing hus insides to blow up. Prime actually survived that.

With the matrix, prime can heal from any wound (just like deadpool)

When his body parts are separated from his body, his head is able to control them and re attach (this is no joke, it happened in a G1 episode)

The only reason why prime died is because he was versing an opponent who was the same strength/ durability as him and maybe even stronger. Also he didn’t die from “one laser blast) he had is insides opened up and megatron shot his insides (potentially getting his spark)

Strength:

He has lifted an oil tanker over his head and threw it (oil tanker weighs over 700,000 tons) and caught the Washington monument (81,000 tons).
    His lifing strength is immeasurable if he calls for vector primes spark (instantaneous)

He cracked sixshots chestplate with a single punch. To get an idea how hard that is, sixshots chestplate is drawn from the subatomic materials of a collapsed star (also known as supernova) this means his armour has over 300 billion tons of density

He was able to defeat nova prime and D-void who both had powers of reality warping and was able to control the whole dead universe.

Is able to give megatron a beating that can almost kill him. Don’t forget, this is a megatron that survived planet moving explosions universal destroying blasts. Thid means primes punches are stronger then universal blasts

He defeated a cosmic threat known as thunderwing.

What more can i say, how else can i prove my point? And this. isn’t even the strongest prime (as listed above) prime series prime is strong, but not as powerful as G1 prime. There is also so much more feats that i am forgeting.

• Prime
    @UrAverageMalaka it still doesn't mean he is stronger. Optimus in prime may have not seen to have shown such strength but has punches that can knock a enemy far. The bay optimus was NEVER taken down by human weapons. Also the STRONGEST optimus has gotta be Cybertron
  • G1
    Ok this is really annoying me right now. The prime series prime couldn’t even survive temperatures in the arctic, and you expect him to be stronger then the prime that has taken a whole load of crap, He almost got taken down by that human agency that wanted to make their own transformers, the blast that destroyed their base was enough to actually kill him, and this was only mountain destroying level. The furthest i have ever seen him knock a hot back was a few meters. Remember in beast hunters, prime was trying to get the allspark, he was afraid of a plasma cloud coming near him, and this is a world where agent fowler’s helicopter can kill bots.

For movie movie verse, All the bots are weak. Blackout is able to get killed by a grenade launcher, megatron can’t even stand still when he is getting pelted with bullets, he flinches everytime they hit him, a rail gun is able to kill devastator, the fourth movie starts of with ratchet getting heavily injured by human firepower and shows a badly injured optimus injured by human fire power, he hides from humans as well. So yes bayverse transfomers are weak and no prime series optimus is not stronger them G1.
    Also cybertron optimus isn’t the strongest, it is Alternity optimus