Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So, who is the new Titan?

I know it’s way to early to be talking about the new bot for January, but who is this new Titan?
I think it’s going to be Predaking, or possibly Unicron.
What do you guys think?

Comments

• CeltCelt Posts: 190
    Did you get the name " Titan " through the spotlight mission ? I didn't finished yet, so
  • Well there are only two Titans I can think of... Trypticon and G1 Scorponok. My money is on the Headmaster.
    I would gladly take G1 predaking over any other bot that are in the game, or not, right now.
  • Celt wrote: »
    Did you get the name " Titan " through the spotlight mission ? I didn't finished yet, so

Yes, in the final mission Megatronus mentions that he has found I Titan, and that it is a Decepticon!
    I think this could definitely be Predaking, as he was this year’s Titan class figure
  • Leaning toward Trypticon. Scorponok wasnt technically a Titan, he was just really big, and Predaking was a combiner.

It could also be the Necrotitan from the IDW series, but they havent really delved into IDW yet so much.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Unless they are using the wrong term, a Titan is not a combiner.
  • Trypticon
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm thinking Predaking also. Definitely not gonna be Scorpinok...since we just got one of those...and Predaking has been in the files for a while now.
    He'd be a welcome addition.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Predaking is a Combiner but he’s Titan scaled in the POTP toy (He Could Definitely come in Jan. 2019
    Trypticon would also be awesome
    Unicron would be awesome
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    I know it’s way to early to be talking about the new bot for January, but who is this new Titan?
    What do you guys think?

Yep, the Fallen mentions a Decepticon planetoid Titan, but that could only mean UNICRON, no?
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    What do you guys think?

Yep, the Fallen mentions a Decepticon planetoid Titan, but that could only mean UNICRON, no?

As much as I want Unicron, I would prefer if he came into play much later. Establish different threats like Nemesis Prime, BW Megatron, Bayverse Fallen, or Thunderwing. Then after that, Unicron would be the endgame.
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    What do you guys think?

As much as I want Unicron, I would prefer if he came into play much later. Establish different threats like Nemesis Prime, BW Megatron, Bayverse Fallen, or Thunderwing. Then after that, Unicron would be the endgame.

Unicron would defo be the game's last whelp.
    Unless they intend to add Primus, Space Monkey, playable Quintessons, Floro Dery, etc
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    maybe we are taking the word titan too literally? I mean a titan could just be something giant couldn't it?

I'm hoping it's Predaking
    DaveJL wrote: »
    maybe we are taking the word titan too literally? I mean a titan could just be something giant couldn't it?

I'm hoping it's Predaking

Yea same, I really hope it's Predaking too. Still my fav bot/combiner out of all the Transformers, and when I started to play this game, I couldn't even imagine to get my hands on him here. So if he actually comes out, that would be a no brainer for me, garbage or not, he will be mine.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Well the only decepticon titans that I can think of are Trypticon and the other scorpinock, I think at one point unicron was called a titan
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    What do you guys think?

Seems to make sense. There is something mentioned about dwelling on a titan....so dwelling, as in living in, could only mean the planet and that can only be Unicron?
  • Ok, let's do a quick analysis of what we know from the game/comics

Skorponok was "just" a Decepticon Leader, big, but not a Titan.
    Here Megatronus mentioned Caminus, but we know that Caminus is the titan/city from where Windblade came from, so we are talking about that kind of entity.

While Unicron may be considered a Titan (but even in this case, it should be something else) I hardly see how he could be considered both a Decepticon and a possible ally.
    In all continuities where he was used, Unicron was an ancient evil above the parts that forced both factions to join forces (G1, Armada, Prime, IDW)
    In the Aligned/Generations continuity, Megatronus was the first Decepticon, but also he, along the other Primes like Solus, was created to fight and defeat Unicron, wich they did, so again, hardly to see how Megatronus could see Unicron as ally.

About Predaking, it's true that he's a Titan Class figure, but yeah, he's a combiner, not a real Titan (meant as city/giant bot) and also we already got one of his members in the game, Tantrum, so in this case too it's hard to see how Megatronus could have found the combiner.

About Trypticon, he's a city bot, giant, and recognized as Titan both in the Machinima Cartoon and in the IDW Generation-based comics, so my main guess, so far it's him.

BUT

I need to read again that part of dialogues, because I read Megatronus using a female term for referring to the titan, so it should block away the Trypticon too.
    In that case, my main guess would be Movie Quintessa, and that would be also a playable character, but I'm failing to see how she could be count as titan...
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Unicron has got to be a New Bot for 2019 👍
  • Maybe it''s a Titan made up for the game.
  • Here's a link to all the known Titans in Transformers:
    https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Category:Titans

The one that intrigues me the most is the Titan called Quintessa.
  • Celt wrote: »

Yes, in the final mission Megatronus mentions that he has found I Titan, and that it is a Decepticon!
    I think this could definitely be Predaking, as he was this year’s Titan class figure

Predaking is not a Titan he is a combiner. Titans are city-sized transformers
  • The titan could be Vigilim. Vigilim served as Liege Maximo's titan who was an ally of Megatronus during the erra of primes but Trypticon is the more likely candidate since he's more widely known
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Celt wrote: »

Predaking is not a Titan he is a combiner. Titans are city-sized transformers

Plus Prime brought up cityspeaker. That’s not used for combiners.
  • MarkusKaineMarkusKaine Posts: 71
    edited December 2018
    Here's a link to all the known Titans in Transformers:
    https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Category:Titans

The one that intrigues me the most is the Titan called Quintessa.

you resolved my biggest question about that.
    Most probably next bot, if it's going to be the titan Megatronus talked about, will be Quintessa, probably in the movie form
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Except in every other continuity quintessa is a Male lol
    But the wiki did say quintessa was linked to the dead realm.
  • OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
    edited December 2018
    Just because a titan was mentioned does NOT mean he will be a bot, or at least not soon
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Just because a titan was mentioned does NOT mean he will be a bot, or at least not soon

Would be nice though
    Judging by recent toy releases, Metroplex, Trypticon or Omega Supreme (Siege!).
    Or Unicron.
    But the release of Scorponok in game throws my theory out the window.
    Fortress maximus or metroplex would be awesome!