Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which Brawler Bot to R5?

13»

Comments

• Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited December 2018
    Motormaster
    Greetings, ladies and gents. As the title states. I'm looking to take up a brawler bot to R5 for pretty much all game modes, mainly spotlights and raids. The question is, which one? Cast your votes below and thanks a bunch!

Take a look at these OVERACHIEVERS.
    Seriously, one of my most dependable Arena squads.

obkaj4th3iry.png

#PrayingForSharkWeek
  • Options
    Spotlight Bleed-Melees Tac Megatron and Shock Block Galvatron has been a pain to deal with recently for me. I think the best course of action would be to bring the Beast Wars bots along and give all of them the purify abilities Primal provides. I almost always get hit to some degree so the added armour from Primal would help as well, preventing critical hits and from further damage being dealt.
  • Options
    Optimus Prime

Voltron wrote: »
    Particularly, Everyone's talking about the consequences of getting hit, improve your skills, dodge the attacks, sometimes getting hit mistakenly doesn't affect,
    Take Prime, and wreck havoc with one of highest damage output after tantrum.

this is one of the threads where reading from OP's post onward is helpful than just jumping in with "you should improve your skills"

no one is particularly taking about getting hit..they're responding to a particular person being biased by repeating the same stance and ignoring the rest... there were a lot of responses in the thread but the Mods deleted the posts as they were getting a bit uncivil

Mv1 has the highest votes. Which means he is GOOD contrast to what you are saying. I GUARANTEE YOU, some of YOU ARE also biased. I would say 'chumps' but it is 'uncivil' also sparkshredder is right, don't get hit, you don't wanna get hit in this game. You cannot say an unduped Grimlock is better than mv1 at least

. Lastly, if we're going to put weight on Sparkshreeder generic useless response on not getting hit..

Yeah!!, I always knew my responses are useless! :mrgreen:

• Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Particularly, Everyone's talking about the consequences of getting hit, improve your skills, dodge the attacks, sometimes getting hit mistakenly doesn't affect,
    Take Prime, and wreck havoc with one of highest damage output after tantrum.

this is one of the threads where reading from OP's post onward is helpful than just jumping in with "you should improve your skills"

no one is particularly taking about getting hit..they're responding to a particular person being biased by repeating the same stance and ignoring the rest... there were a lot of responses in the thread but the Mods deleted the posts as they were getting a bit uncivil

Mv1 has the highest votes. Which means he is GOOD contrast to what you are saying. I GUARANTEE YOU, some of YOU ARE also biased. I would say 'chumps' but it is 'uncivil' also sparkshredder is right, don't get hit, you don't wanna get hit in this game. You cannot say an unduped Grimlock is better than mv1 at least

. Lastly, if we're going to put weight on Sparkshreeder generic useless response on not getting hit..

Yeah!!, I always knew my responses are useless! :mrgreen:

in this instance, yes. lol...but that was bit harsh. sorry! otherwise you're super helpful. You've helped me when i had some questions.
  • Options
    AAGZ0921AAGZ0921 Posts: 194
    MV1. His SP2 is ridiculously strong, his bleeds are a thing of wonder. I have him maxed out in rank and max forge, his sig level is 42.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Motormaster
    AAGZ0921 wrote: »
    MV1. His SP2 is ridiculously strong, his bleeds are a thing of wonder. I have him maxed out in rank and max forge, his sig level is 42.

Never has a bot that's so awesome to use, is so easily beatable when playing against.

Wait, Megatronus, Galvatron, BayMegs and Arcee beg to differ!