Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Generic Bot Chip Discussion Thread

Comments

• szdhxacegg80.png

This doesn’t exactly fill me with hope for the game.... unable to buy energon

That’s a glitch. When I go to the emergency store, it’s just fine for me
  • KaiKai Posts: 6
    HellFang wrote: »
    So basically with no new bot developments, still no word on Act 4, nor are we seeing any new game modes, it’s safe to assume the game is bleeding out...

Bleeding out. Lol. Seems we need a bit of Grimlock purification here.

• Scrap! We wanted to get this announcement out to all of you before we started the Crystal opening event. We probably should have announced both at once, and are scrambling to get the In Game Message out early now.

Now you're talking like Bulkhead. :lol:
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Vavatron wrote: »
    So I could be wrong, but I have been here before in other games.

In my humble opinion, and I hope I am wrong, but the is “help the player base come to grips” 101.

Things that have stopped in recent months:
    1) New monthly load screen
    2) New mods to compliment new bots
    3) New relics (now recycled)
    4) New film tie-ins
    5) New bug fixes
    6) New updates (anyone remember the last giant nothingburger?!)
    7) New feature bots (now recycled)

...sure, something great is on the way. Or this all points to one very obvious outcome.

Kabam have been nudging us there for some time guys. Has anyone else noticed that none of the above have ever been addressed in the last few months, though many have asked.

They let us complete our 5 star upgrade, they gave it thier best with the G1 Prime AE event, but both have failed to generate adequate income to justify the resources needed to maintain the game. They realized that after the Christmas offer, and in good faith couldn’t justify a New Year’s offer so close to this devastating announcement.

...I forgot one:

8) Updating forum avatars with new Bots as they are released.
  • PeasPeas Posts: 74
    It’s a clue. Bulkhead is really the next bot.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    Even our favorite game has a disappointed end, as we hadn’t enough from real life disappointments.
    Thanks for caring @Kabam Miike
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Just a question are the monthly five stars staying permanently or will they rotate

They will cycle every month. Every month, we'll replace the 3 featured 5-Star Bots with 3 new ones.

Can we get a heads up on what the next months bots will be so we can plan our chip usage? @Kabam Miike
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited January 2019
    szdhxacegg80.png

This doesn’t exactly fill me with hope for the game.... unable to buy energon

Ouch
    Is Kabam going to make us suffer for months buying our favorite 5*s then shut it down ???

Kabam please stop ignoring our questions
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos if your working on something that will be released later this year please say something

One of you could beat around the bush with this question below
    Is Kabam done yet Yes. Or. No. 😬

Unless Kabam team members aren’t allowed to speak I don’t know guys I’d hate to watch this game leave
    This game celebrated its 1st anniversary in April 2018 they were 1st place for global game of the year 👍
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    Kitten wrote: »
    Just a question are the monthly five stars staying permanently or will they rotate

They will cycle every month. Every month, we'll replace the 3 featured 5-Star Bots with 3 new ones.

Can we get a heads up on what the next months bots will be so we can plan our chip usage? @Kabam Miike

@MeatShield72 ....Ummm you do know that there will be No new bots right? or has the bubble not been popped for you yet? lol
  • McBusket wrote: »

@MeatShield72 ....Ummm you do know that there will be No new bots right? or has the bubble not been popped for you yet? lol

Oh I am well aware sir. However that is still just a rumor...however my post is not meant to be about NEW bots. It is about the monthly five stars.

So, the 3 five star bots will change every month...so if there is a bot you like, but the next month has a bot you love wouldn't you rather know ahead of time and not blow your chips early?
    @Kabam Miike can we have a schedule of all the 5*s being put into the store? 😄
    Please 😊
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    McBusket wrote: »

Oh I am well aware sir. However that is still just a rumor...however my post is not meant to be about NEW bots. It is about the monthly five stars.

So, the 3 five star bots will change every month...so if there is a bot you like, but the next month has a bot you love wouldn't you rather know ahead of time and not blow your chips early?

How is it a rumour exactly?

Also, if you take the time to read carefully, you'll see that the first three 5* bots have been announced and you'll also see it isn't a rumour
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    They are rotating bots each month on the store. But to be fair to players they should just put them all in store so we have a chance to get our unicorn before shutter of the game
  • DaveJL wrote: »

How is it a rumour exactly?

Also, if you take the time to read carefully, you'll see that the first three 5* bots have been announced and you'll also see it isn't a rumour

All they said is at this time there will not be featured bots and no plans for featured bots. That is not a concrete "NO MORE BOTS WILL EVER BE MADE FOR THIS GAME." All it tells me is that they have stopped the "featured bot" business model.
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    All they said is at this time there will not be featured bots and no plans for featured bots. That is not a concrete "NO MORE BOTS WILL EVER BE MADE FOR THIS GAME." All it tells me is that they have stopped the "featured bot" business model.

We don't have any plans to release any new bots in the future at this time. We're shifting focus to give everybody more agency over their Bot acquisitions and strengthening their roster with Bots that have already been released!

No new bots at all. Not just featured.
    The last time all these doom and gloom posts happened, Miike was quick to jump in and say “no plans to end the game”.

Not this time apparently.
    edited January 2019
    Probably after all the 5*s cycle through
    New Bots will come 👍
    Don’t count Kabam out yet everyone
    Hopefully after the few months of bot rotation
    Combiners and Act 4 come out for the 2year anniversary
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    LouCypher wrote: »
    Jazz, how much are they paying you to be their cheerleader?

LMAO!!!!!!! hes just doing a little brown nosing for that 5 star ratchet!

I’m not an employee I wish I was I’d step this game up big time
    I’m not being paid
    This is my favorite game in the business and I don’t wanna lose
    The fun, time, and money I’ve invested in this game
    If something bad happens hopefully we can keep our app to play when we want
    edited January 2019

LMAO!!!!!!! hes just doing a little brown nosing for that 5 star ratchet!

Lol no I just wanna see this game get saved 😁
    I’m not going to participate in the Ratchet crystal opening
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442

Jazz444, Toughut and Manthro are clearly all getting some kickbacks 😂
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2019
    iuJacob wrote: »

Jazz444, Toughut and Manthro are clearly all getting some kickbacks 😂

Sorry for not wanting to see this game fail like you and many others.

Keep my name outta your mouth, tool.

I for one don’t want to see the game end, and I sincerely hope Kabam give us a little hope.
    I’m not getting paid players I just don’t wanna see my favorite game die
    @iuJacob
    @McBusket
    @LouCypher
    Please don’t talk false notes about me anymore
    I’m Windbee Prime in game I’ve only played for a year in this game and I’m hooked hoping I won’t lose my bots and progress
  • If spotlight missions are still going to be here monthly will that leave all the contents of completion and exploration rewards the same or are they getting revamped as well?