Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Generic Bot Chip Discussion Thread

Comments

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Manthro wrote: »
    iuJacob wrote: »
    LouCypher wrote: »
    Jazz, how much are they paying you to be their cheerleader?

Jazz444, Toughut and Manthro are clearly all getting some kickbacks 😂

Sorry for not wanting to see this game fail like you and many others.

Keep my name outta your mouth, tool.

It was such a sad moment when you left Spark leadership. So much heartbreak.
  • arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    Oh wait will my jetfire chips be converted to the new bot chips?
  • arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    This is sad news indeed all those months of grinding and hard playing.......
    edited January 2019
    DaveJL wrote: »

Who wants to see the game fail? Nobody here wants to see it fail and the people who are being most vocal are also massive supporters.

It needs paying customers, so what are people going to pay for now exactly?

He just loves to shoot his mouth off, and generally has no idea what he’s actually talking about. It got old a long time ago.

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Kabam is being controlled by the master of puppets.
  • DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
    edited January 2019
    Will we be able to sell 5*bots for generic chips??
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    do Mods close thier own threads?

giphy.gif
  • CitrusGamingCitrusGaming Posts: 4
    edited January 2019
    @Kabam Miike Miike Please just tell me that the game won't be shut down :(:(:(:(
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    I really don’t care If the game ends I just want to know what happened to Gerald! #never forget! 🤣
  • ToughTough Posts: 237
    edited January 2019
    Why am i jailed? @Kabam Miike
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Tough wrote: »

Because you still exist on this planet
    edited January 2019
    How rude bofad.
    edited January 2019
    I was just asking. Jeez.
    ...Really?

kzzj4j5vimyj.gif
  • GtronGtron Posts: 117
    You know Megatronus will be boss. Be nice to have different bosses.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

You lied so you were put in jail
  • RoboRobo Posts: 1
    I'm just upset because this game has so much potential and this the only good transformers game that we have go ton since the cybertron games i have been a transformers fan since i was five and to see that kabam is giving up on this game is upsetting because why does marvel contest of champions get more love than this game each should share equal amount of love i just pray that kabam is planning something big because we all all transformers fans and we would all hate to see this game die i just really hope this game has really something big for us and that kabam is planning something.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544

You're breaking forum rule no 10.
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    @Kabam Miike will their be any new 20 ticket relics released or should we use relic tickets on gold relics aka 5 ticket items now? Already have all 20 ticket relics to date.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Good point. I've got 25 tickets not knowing what to buy. Give us Gold Hound will ya?
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    DaveJL wrote: »

Who wants to see the game fail? Nobody here wants to see it fail and the people who are being most vocal are also massive supporters.

It needs paying customers, so what are people going to pay for now exactly?

He just loves to shoot his mouth off, and generally has no idea what he’s actually talking about. It got old a long time ago.

I like the guy... Chat to him a lot on LINE and would consider him a friend and he speaks a lot of sense usually but I don't think he maybe thought this one all the way through. He is f2p and f2p alone can't support this game. Just looking at the dupe levels of some new 5* bots tells me that new featured bots is where the money is, so without that in my mind at least, nothing new = a lot less revenue = more problems
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    I predict they'll just re-use this as the appearance of these generic/general bot chips:
    rkoe05rplqp6.png
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    woo224 wrote: »
    I predict they'll just re-use this as the appearance of these generic/general bot chips:
    rkoe05rplqp6.png

What was it used for?
  • NotABountyHunterNotABountyHunter Posts: 1
    edited January 2019

We don't have any plans to release any new bots in the future at this time. We're shifting focus to give everybody more agency over their Bot acquisitions and strengthening their roster with Bots that have already been released!

New bots being released at a pace I could keep up with was a Prime reason I enjoyed this game, and kept playing it, and even spent money on it, while I appreciate being able to go after particular bots, I have nearly all of them allready. More of the same, even more powerfull, just isn’t worth it, especially not in a game that’s based on a franchise known for it’s depth of characters, to tease us with single members of teams, such as the Predacons, Insecticons, Dinobots is especially a low blow.

Not a good move, if you want to keep people playing. You know, doing the thing that pays your bills.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    edited January 2019
    woo224 wrote: »
    rkoe05rplqp6.png

What was it used for?

2-Star Exclusive Bots when there was an exclusive 2-star bot raid event.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited January 2019
    I think Transformers are far more popular than Marvel Superhero’s
    Transformers Forged To Fight should’ve been getting all that new content
    Not Marvel Superheroes
    I’ve been a transformers fan since I was 7 I know all the G1 Bots, Mostly all Beast Wars bots, and all Prime almost all Movie bots 😄
    But MCOC I hardly even know those characters Kabam put to much time into the wrong game MCOC. 😩
    I’ll say this again
    Hopefully Kabam is working on Act 4 or the Alliance Wars
    We will need these 5*s for these types of games
    I don’t wanna see anything bad happen to TFTF the best game I’ve ever set my eyes 👀 on 👍👍👍👍👍

Kind Regards, @Jazz444 aka Windbee Prime
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Commanders,

We realize that switching to Generic Bot Chips has caused a stir.

We want to reassure you that we are dedicated to this game, and to our Commanders. We have some great events coming up and have some great events and updates coming soon that we wanted to give you all a heads up on.

Spotlight Missions will continue, but have been “ReForged”!

Dark Energon, pocket timelines, and universe shattering power have opened up a portal to the past.

Starting this coming week, we’ll be going back and reliving classic Spotlight missions, though they have been re-tuned and feature our updated rewards and Expert/Master difficulties, allowing you to replay them like never before!

We're working on buffing up the Arenas as a mainstay of the Fight, this will earn you more Rank and Milestone rewards.

We’re very grateful for your continued support, and look forward to the future of the Fight with you all. Stay tuned for more information on updates in the future!

While this is great, what we really want to know is if and when well get new bot to use again? Using the same ones will get stale and old pretty fast.
    New spotlight missions..hmm