Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Generic Bot Chip Discussion Thread

Comments

• AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    I remember the same generic answers from Gazillion just several weeks before disaster.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited January 2019
    Commanders,

We realize that switching to Generic Bot Chips has caused a stir.

We want to reassure you that we are dedicated to this game, and to our Commanders. We have some great events coming up and have some great events and updates coming soon that we wanted to give you all a heads up on.

Spotlight Missions will continue, but have been “ReForged”!

Dark Energon, pocket timelines, and universe shattering power have opened up a portal to the past.

Starting this coming week, we’ll be going back and reliving classic Spotlight missions, though they have been re-tuned and feature our updated rewards and Expert/Master difficulties, allowing you to replay them like never before!

We're working on buffing up the Arenas as a mainstay of the Fight, this will earn you more Rank and Milestone rewards.

We’re very grateful for your continued support, and look forward to the future of the Fight with you all. Stay tuned for more information on updates in the future!

Wow awesome @Kabam Miike I’m so excited to play Spotlight Missions I’ve missed out on because I’ve played for only a year (:
    Keep up the good work Kabam team the new arena sounds great 👍
    2019 will be an amazing year for Forged To Fight we can stop worrying it’s going to die now 😃😁😊😎

Please ignore all my worried notes I didn’t see this note till now lol 😂
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    So maybe some players are still new ish to the game and are holding onto there last bit of glimmer of hope.

But does anyone else remember when this is what an update looked like?

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/48565#Comment_48565

And scroll all the way to what 2.0 was and beyond. Now those were updates and not this smoke being blown up a rear end! Now sure I understand some people want to believe this is not the end but COME ON read between the lines , the writing is on the flipping wall! @Kabam Miike please go back to your hire ups and let them know that’s this sugar coated turd is not going to get us to bite down. We need 1 small thing that is NEW not recycled stuff sitting on a server to show us kabam is still committed to this game as much as we are.

Hell just change the damn splash screen to give us a glimmer of hope. I don’t even care if it’s the poop emoji transforming into Hound just give us 1 thing!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    That post must have brainwashed some people. In my eyes this is now a lot worse. Absolutely nothing new now...

Can we start a vote on if the Dev team will show even the smallest effort by omitting the dialogue in these ‘rerun’ spotlight missions? Because the dialogue is needless now. Story is over I guess

Everyone asks for more information, and we got as much as they can possibly give at the moment... Everyone still says the sky is falling.

How about we wait and see how the first installment of old spotlights goes? Maybe they are ramping up to a big update/new story and game mode.

• Hmmmm, now that I read this again I may have been too optimistic about this.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Hmmmm, now that I read this again I may have been too optimistic about this.

That’s kinda how I feel now. The park that made me feel better was this...

We want to reassure you that we are dedicated to this game, and to our Commanders. We have some great events coming up and have some great events and updates coming soon

• Manthro wrote: »
    That post must have brainwashed some people. In my eyes this is now a lot worse. Absolutely nothing new now...

Can we start a vote on if the Dev team will show even the smallest effort by omitting the dialogue in these ‘rerun’ spotlight missions? Because the dialogue is needless now. Story is over I guess

Everyone asks for more information, and we got as much as they can possibly give at the moment... Everyone still says the sky is falling.

How about we wait and see how the first installment of old spotlights goes? Maybe they are ramping up to a big update/new story and game mode.

We know how the spotlights will go. We already did them. All we will see mostly likely is increased bot ratings and that’s it. I bet the mods don’t even change.

I’m still playing and love the game. But if you can’t realize things are being downgraded and constantly being taken away from this game with ZERO added... Well... That’s ok.
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    edited January 2019
    @Raptor22 @Synthwave
    Soooo is that what happened to Gerald?! :)
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited January 2019
    Manthro wrote: »

We know how the spotlights will go. We already did them. All we will see mostly likely is increased bot ratings and that’s it. I bet the mods don’t even change.

I’m still playing and love the game. But if you can’t realize things are being downgraded and constantly being taken away from this game with ZERO added... Well... That’s ok.

There's a reason I'm not too concerned about the future of this game quite yet. I remember reading about this a few months ago:

http://dailyhive.com/vancouver/kabam-vancouver-centre-ii-office-location

So until I hear otherwise, I'm staying positive for now.
  • Raptor22 wrote: »
    To lighten the mood by a hair. Laughter, it's good for the soul.

ced6j4w6dpwk.png

Amazing 👌
  • to my point of view is to give a huge respite to those who month with their efforts to win the exclusive bot without having bought special packages is also to see what new take (while not the g1 seems good)

Uncle @Kabam Miike for when they go to put in the store the bumbeble of g1 to spend my chips in theikreaz50pki6.jpeg
    ahqssam608oa.jpg
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I’m looking forward to 5* Bludgeon <3<3<3
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Vavatron wrote: »
    That’s kinda how I feel now. The park that made me feel better was this...

We want to reassure you that we are dedicated to this game, and to our Commanders. We have some great events coming up and have some great events and updates coming soon

I wish they would elaborate more on what these events will be. I’m afraid they’re just going to be more crystal opening event, raid event, arena event, etc...
  • Manthro wrote: »

If they're ramping up to new game modes and story missions then they'd say so, even if it's far out. Especially when players are threatening to leave in droves and while the only response to all the "is the game dying?" threads has been to delete and lock them.

If there really is any new content on the way, and they're choosing not to say so in this environment, it would be the pinnacle of disastrous mismanagement.

I'll keep playing AMs because my alliance mates are awesome, but the rest of my play and $$$ will also be on hold as long as the new content is.
  • KaiKai Posts: 6
    Many of us have worst case scenario at back of our minds. Some hoping for a glimmer of light at end of tunnel. I honestly think there will be no "reassurance" that we are looking for at this stage. Just like in a company restructuring exercise management are gonna say it's "business as usual"...

What will force Kabam's hands is if a mass exodus of gamers by say a boycott in next week and leaving 1* reviews on apple store or google Playstore. My 2c worth.
  • McBusket wrote: »
    So maybe some players are still new ish to the game and are holding onto there last bit of glimmer of hope.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/48565#Comment_48565

And scroll all the way to what 2.0 was and beyond. Now those were updates and not this smoke being blown up a rear end! Now sure I understand some people want to believe this is not the end but COME ON read between the lines , the writing is on the flipping wall! @Kabam Miike please go back to your hire ups and let them know that’s this sugar coated turd is not going to get us to bite down. We need 1 small thing that is NEW not recycled stuff sitting on a server to show us kabam is still committed to this game as much as we are.

Hell just change the damn splash screen to give us a glimmer of hope. I don’t even care if it’s the poop emoji transforming into Hound just give us 1 thing!
    McBusket wrote: »

Poop emoji transforming into Hound 😂😂😂🤣
  • @Kabam Miike I think the generic bot chips is a REALLY good idea. I’m SICK of opening 5* bot crystals and getting bots I don’t like and I’ll never use the majority of the time.

However, new content would be appreciated. I hope you guys a cooking up Bay’s Lockdown, shockwave, sideswipe etc for the future. I also hope this revamp will be good because grinding 1 mil for a 5* bot is a little too.. ehh for me
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    edited January 2019
    Slayer wrote: »
    We'll see how "re-tuned" spotlight are gonna be and how we'll enjoy them like never before.

Retuned spotlight means the exact same as before, except with Megatronus as the final boss. Just to p*ss us off.

Let’s face it, we’ve had that kick in the face for months now

Edited for spelling
  • Duckimus_PrimeDuckimus_Prime Posts: 14
    edited January 2019
    Retuned spotlight means the exact same as before, except with Megatronus as the final boss. Just to p*ss us off.
    Nah, we saw Kickback be too easy to handle with Bonecrusher, so the next thing we saw was Jazz being immune to bleeds.

I look forward to the Kickback spotlight returning, now with him not just immune to bleeds, but immune to damage from all non Tech bots. Oh but thats only Expert mode. On master mode, he's immune to damage from all bots except Soundwave... and consumes Power Gain buffs every 5 seconds.
  • Are we safe to open all our crystals yet guys?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Are we safe to open all our crystals yet guys?

No. Kabam never confirmed if the dupe reward stays the same. So I'm opening the bare minimum to achieve my alliance's milestones and waiting for the day of conversion.
    Love 💕 these chips thanks so much Kabam 👍👍👍
    qtkwifvqzk5o.png
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Great idea in wrong environment. When they hand those any character chips in a game with new characters coming thats good. Here is an escape goat from any further dev.
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Love 💕 these chips thanks so much Kabam 👍👍👍
    qtkwifvqzk5o.png

Wow that looks SO COOL
    Hrock wrote: »
    Great idea in wrong environment. When they hand those any character chips in a game with new characters coming thats good. Here is an escape goat from any further dev.

I think Kabam is working on new content and bots for the future
    In the announcement it said Generic Bot chips are staying permanently
    nb4aymgta7bk.jpg

Not really...
    The chips are just to give agency in buying past bots..recycled at 3 in rotation per month