Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    ovapihufmoab.jpg
    1zcwzlaowhf4.jpg

SHINY.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    ovapihufmoab.jpg
    1zcwzlaowhf4.jpg

SHINY.

👍
  • I GOT SOME FACTS!!! I WILL SHARE NAAOOOOWW!

@kabam didn't close the thread...which means!!!

THEY ARE ADDING NEW BOTS IN THE FUTURE!!!!
  • @Kabam Miike I honestly am confused...so hopefully you can answer me...April is when you run out of bots for the daily reward right?

And also you are going to announce wheelie as a new bot for the game as you said last year (when new bots still came out)

Won't that make fans REALLLLLY angry?

Now that no new bots come out...wheelie kinda seems...FREAKING AWESOME!

So won't you lose over half of the players? Orrrrrr will you ACTUALLY RELEASE WHEELIE!!!

I know the real question hasn't come yet but here I go

Are you gonna release wheelie? That'd be the perfect april fools joke that actually happened!

Love you mean it! (Or I just love your game...)

And this...is kinda a character suggestion for wheelie...
  • LeebroLeebro Posts: 2
    edited February 2019
    I will like blitzwing from the bumblebee movieqtjicsmc4mf9.jpg
  • also...
    canopy(tlk)
    bumblebee(high octane)
    shatter
    dropkick
    shockwave
  • RE8RE8 Posts: 2
    Rodimus prime
    qgllp17xk1h6.jpeg
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    Any of the

Aerialbots
    Constructicons
    Combaticons

I know we won't see them combined but to see some if not all of the teams would be nice
    Andum7 wrote: »
    Any of the

Aerialbots
    Constructicons
    Combaticons

I know we won't see them combined but to see some if not all of the teams would be nice

Don’t say that buddy there’s still a more than meets the eye chance we’ll see a Combiner 👍
    edited February 2019
    This catch-up phase of the game is ACTUALLY refreshing, IMHO.

Sick and tired of terrible RNG, I'm finally managing to attain, dupe and level up bots like Windblade, Motormaster (4x, he's awesome), Ironhide...

I can imagine this to be the case with a lot of the newer players.

Plus we get to play older but refreshed spotlights; which were too difficult or unavailable to us 1st time round.

Moral of the story:
    If you've completed every task, have every bot, maxed, etc... Go outside and enjoy life for a change.
    Go on vacay with no grinding or daily missions worries.
    Come back for daily rewards or AMs.
    F2F can't be your only gig.
    Take this as an opportunity.
    I dunno. Bond with HUMANS.

That being said, i hope the ANNIVERSARY UPDATE has (good) surprises and content.

And.....
    OMEGA SPREEM as demo!
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited February 2019
    I know new bots won't come out in a while, but I started this one before the announcement and I always thought it was weird that I didn't finish it.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited February 2019
    xgc3wqod0cco.jpg
    Tigatron
    Class: Scout
    Faction: Maximal

-Bio:
    A Maximal born on Earth, Tigatron has a strong attachment to the planet. Perhaps it's the beautiful wildlife and innocent creatures that gives Tigatron the sole need of protecting the environment. This attachment to nature makes him differentiate himself from the other Maximals, often acting as a lone-wolf among them. He often doesn't want to fight due to the fact that war only brings destruction everywhere it goes, especially the environment. But whenever his Maximal friends are threatened, Tigatron will heed the call to protect his friends. One of these calls summons him to New Quintessa, making Tigatron eager to explore and protect the strange planet.

Abilites:

-Critical Ranged Hits:
    •Inflicts 1 Permanent Frost Charge Debuff. Each Charge decreases Enemy Power Rate by 5~8%

-Critical Hits:
    •Consumes one Frost Charge Debuff to instantly deal damage equal to 45~55% of Attack.

-When the Opponent has 5 Frost Charge Debuffs:
    •All Frost Charge Debuffs are consumed and Power Locks the Opponent for 6 seconds.

-When the Opponent Activates a Shield Buff:
    •All Frost Charge Debuffs consume themselves to consume the Opponent's Shield and inflict Power Lock.
    •The duration of the Power Lock lasts 1.5 seconds for each Frost Charge consumed.

-Heavy Attack:
    Tigatron transforms into a Tiger and pounces on the Opponent (Melee Heavy)
    •Instantly Nullifies 1 Frost Charge Debuff

SP1: Gentle, yet Wild
    Tigatron hops up and punches down on the Opponent, uppercuts them, then proceeds to dropkick the Opponent and kicking himself back up, knocking the Opponent off their feet. Afterwards, Tigatron loads some ammunition into his blaster.
    •Increases Critical Ranged Rating by 25% for 10 seconds.

SP2: Icy Barrage
    Tigatron punches the Opponent and proceeds to shoot them 3 times with his Ice Blaster, freezing them in place. Tigatron loads a missile in his blaster and launches it at his Opponent, defrosting them in an explosive fashion.
    •Each shot from the Ice Blaster (3) has a 100% chance to inflict a Frost Charge Debuff.
    ¤If it gets to 5 Frost Charge Debuffs, it won't inflict Freeze Lock but instead stack on top of the other Frost Charge Debuffs.
    •The missile blast has a 100% chance to Nullify 3 Frost Charge Debuffs, each nullified charge instantly dealing damage equal to 55~65% of Attack.

SP3: Law of the Jungle
    Tigatron loads some ammunition into his Ice Blaster and shoots the Opponent's legs. The ice freezes their legs to the floor, trapping them. Tigatron transforms into his Tiger mode and slowly walks to his prey, ready to pounce. The Opponent tries to get out of the ice but to no avail. Finally, Tigatron pounces on the Opponent and brutally mauls them, striking with his claws and teeth, and leaving the Opponent a mess of mangled parts.
    •Instantly places 4 Frost Charge Debuffs on the Opponent.
    ¤If it gets to 5 Frost Charge Debuffs, it won't inflict Freeze Lock but instead stack on top of the other Frost Charge Debuffs.
    •Tigatron's mauling Nullifies all Frost Charge Debuffs, each nullified charge instantly dealing damage equal to 45~55% of Attack.
    •Power Locks the Opponent for 6 seconds.

Signature Ability: Leave the Wild Alone!
    The colateral damage caused by the explosive fight damages the environment, angering Tigatron.
    -Whenever Tigatron Dodges a Special Attack:
    •Tigatron gains a Critical Rate Buff, increasing Critical Rating by 50~75% for 4 seconds.

-Whenever the Opponent Dodges a Special Attack:
    •Tigatron gains an Evade Buff, giving him a 60~80% chance to Evade all Attacks for 4 seconds.

Synergies:

-Allies:
    All Maximal Faction Members
    :
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    All Predacon Faction Members
    :
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Romance:
    Airazor
    :
    17.5% of a Power Bar granted at the start of a fight.

-Love of Nature:
    Tigatron: Tigatron gains 4% of a Power Bar whenever he Inflicts a Frost charge Buff
    Airazor: Coming Soon
    Beachcomber: Coming Soon

Strong Match-Ups:
    Wheeljack: Once Wheeljack activates any of his shields, it will instantly be Nullified due to Tigatron's Frost Charge Debuffs. To add insult to injury, Wheeljack will be Power Locked as well.
    Soundwave: Generating Power is one of Soundwave's strongest attributes, but that will be entirely useless due to Tigatron's Power Lock.
    Ultra Magnus: If any Frost Charge Debuffs are nullified through Tigatron's Crits, the instant Damage would be powerful enough to go through Ultra Magnus' resistances.

Weak Match-ups:
    Scorponok: Scorponok's Daze Debuff will assure that Tigatron's Ranged Attacks will miss, hindering the chance at applying Frost Charge Debuffs. Also Tigatron's Sig depends on if anyone dodges a Special Attack, but not on when it Misses, which tends to happen when facing this Predacon.
    Bonecrusher: Tigatron needs to land some Critical Hits to deal good damage from nullifying Frost Charge Debuffs, but that might be a problem when facing Bonecrusher's cactus-like structure.
    Cheetor: Cheetor's dash allows him to 100% Evade all Ranged Attacks, making it hard for Tigatron to inflict Frost Charges on this ultra-powered cat.
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Andum7 wrote: »
    Any of the

Aerialbots
    Constructicons
    Combaticons

Don’t say that buddy there’s still a more than meets the eye chance we’ll see a Combiner 👍

Part of me hoping the recycled content is because its easy to push out while they're hard at work on making a new game mode for combiner but it's a long shot
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Those BumbleBee Movie designs are awesome.
  • DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 54
    edited February 2019
    This was not easy, there is not a lot of information on the 13.

Alchemist Prime
    Alchemist Prime
    Class: Tech
    Faction: Autobots
    kckj588kki56.png

Bio: Alchemist was the 6th prime created by Primus during the battle against Unicron. He arose with a deep connection to the natural world which granted him powers almost to the mystic level. After the fall of the primes Alchemist stayed behind on Cybertron to watch over the new beings of the planet. However when the process was well under way he left to pursue the rouge prime Liege Maximo. One can only wonder what led him here.

Passive: The Lenses - when Alchemist or the opponent activates a special Alchemist gains a "Lense" charge which grants 3% extra attack (max of 15)

On blocking - if Alchemist blocks for more than 2 seconds while a "Lense" charge is active the charge is consumed and replaced with a "Shield" which reduces all damage by 15% for 5 seconds and has a 20% chance to reflect ranged attacks

Signature: Transmute
    - Alchemist has the ability to "Transmute" objects temporarily altering their properties
    - heavies have a 20% chance to inflict "Transmute" for 5 seconds which stuns the opponent for 0.5 - 1.5 seconds

Special attacks
    Alchemist gains all "Lense" charges after the animation
    Sp1 - connection to the elements
    - 100% chance to gain a "Lense" charge
    - 40% chance to inflict shock dealing 30% attack over 3 seconds, if shock is inflicted a "Lense" charge is consumed
    - Animation - Alchemist punches the opponent before firing his gun

Sp2 - free agent
    -100% chance to gain 2 "Lense" charges
    - 50% chance to gain a shield without consuming a "Lense" charge
    - 60% chance to inflict shock dealing 60% attack over 4 seconds, if shock is inflicted a "Lense" charge is consumed
    - Animation - Alchemist touches the ground sending the fractured rock toward the opponent (primal makes these rocks on his heavy i forgot what they're called) knocking the opponent backward

Sp3 - merely a student
    - 100% chance to gain 3 "Lense" charges
    - 100% chance to convert all "Lense" charges into shock debuffs on opponent
    - shock deals 70% attack over 5 seconds
    - 80% chance to stun for 4 seconds
    - Animation - Alchemist touches the ground and energy erupts around him knocking the opponent down, the ground then breaks beneath the opponent where they fall into an endless hole before being pulled out by alchemist, while he sips a beer(or whatever cybertronians call it)

Synergies:
    The 13 - Onyx Prime, Alpha Trion, Optimus Prime, Vector Prime, Megatrounus, Solus Prime
    - if all the team is primes all bots gain + .3% power through the entire fight
    insert other synergies here

Onyx Prime
    Onyx Prime
    Class:Warrior
    Faction: Autobots
    4rkynew5fs5o.png
    bio: The 8th prime created by Primus, Onyx Prime was the first to wield a beast form and because of this and his signature relic; the Triptych Mask, he is intuned with creatures of the natural and spiritual world. After the death of Solus Prime, Onyx sacrificed himself to start life on Cybertron but know finds himeself on New Quintessa with the very beings he helped create.

passive: the Trypic Mask
    - now in possesion of his signature relic Onyx is able to use his powers to their fullest extent
    - relics switch at 75%, 50%, and 25% health

Farsight: When Onyx applies a bleed debuff he has a 10 ~ 20% chance to evade any meele attacks for the duration of the bleed.
    Opponent cannot evade while bleeding

Predator: Onyx's attacks ignore 10 ~ 25% of opponents armor and have a 10 ~ 20% chance to inflict bleed dealing 15% attack over 3 seconds

Mournsong: specials have a 10 ~ 15% chance to heal up to 10% of damage inflicted

On meele: Onyx's attacks have a 10 ~ 20% chance to inflict bleed

On heavy: Onyx has a 15 ~ 20% chance to inflict burn dealing 15% attack over 3 seconds

Signature: Relic of ferocity
    - as one of the 13 Onyx knows how Cybertroians function, and how best to stop them
    - if opponent is bleeding there is a 10 ~ 20% chance Onyx will remove a buff from the opponent
    buffs that cant be removed
    - Galvatron's dark energy charges
    - Waspinator's signature
    - Megatronus' Relic of preservation or relic, relic of fury, and relic of obedience
    - Shockwave's shock charges
    - Megatron's Fusion cannon charges
    - Onyx Prime's passive

sp1:
    - powerful and a little frightening
    - 40% chance to armor break for 4 seconds
    - Animation - Onyx leaps into the air before landing onto the opponent

sp2
    - attuned to the spirit
    - 50% chance to steal health equivalent to 13% of onyx's missing health
    - 50% to steal 20% of opponents power
    - Animation - Onyx throws a ball of fire at the opponent before charging at them

sp3
    - more like a beast
    - 100% chance to inflict bleed dealing 90% attack over 5 seconds
    - 60% chance to inflict burn dealing 70% attack over 4 seconds
    - Animation - Onyx transforms into beast more charging at the opponent knocking then down. He then slashes at them before burning them. Then jumps off and transforms back to robot mode.

Synergies:
    The 13 - Alchemist Prime, Alpha Trion, Optimus Prime, Vector Prime, Megatrounus, Solus Prime
    - if all the team is primes all bots gain + .3% power per second through the entire fight while still
    insert other synergies here

Here's hoping new bots come back soon
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited February 2019
    @ScarredArachnid333 u1zsmjuce2sz.png
    New cyberverse toy just got revealed, figured you'd want to know ;)
    EDIT: I thought that was depth-charge XD still I'm pretty sure you like sky-byte, my memory is bad, my b.
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    EDIT: I thought that was depth-charge XD still I'm pretty sure you like sky-byte, my memory is bad, my b.

I'm all in for simplified, stylized BEAST WARS.
    But that Optimus or Bumblebee towing the Ark and Battleship.... REALLY is an ode to G1 scaling!
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

mydu2pm2u735.gif
    Real ****

• @PhatBoy123
    Your assumption is correct, I do like Sky-Byte! It's great to see that Hasbro hasn't forgotten about him. But by the looks of it, it seems a Decepticon instead of a Predacon. Argh. Well we can't have everything, lol. Hopefully he could actually be in the Cybverse show; it'll be cool to see how he turns out.
    edited February 2019
    I’m requesting G1 Predacons = G1 Predaking 👍⭐️
    Any or all bots in Transformers Prime 👍
    Any or all bots in Transformers Movies 👍
    Even any or all bots in G1 👍
    I’m just getting desperate for any new bots in this game TFTF
    In earth wars there’s hundreds of bots to collect and they never stop coming
    I want Forged To Fight to have hundreds of bots also
    P.s.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious is there any chance for a new bot in the near future this year or should we stop asking for new bots here ?????
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    csr1i32x5qm7.png
    Optimus Prime from The Ultimate Showdown.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited February 2019
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    I wanna see Megatron FOC it would be amazing to add him in the gamer7lch6au7ws8.png

The Combaticons and Bruticus Fall of Cybertron should add in the game they would be really amazing
    Shockwave and his pet Driller ii
    Megatrom wrote: »
    Shockwave and his pet Driller ii
    Shockwave and his pet Driller DOTMq473wuaj9gq5.png

• PhatBoy123 wrote: »

So Cheetor is the guardian of the allspark? That's a lot of responsibility for someone that occasionally gets outpaced by Waspinator.
  • 9zi9gj6i5acg.png
    I wanna see this version of Optimus in the game <3<3zjxg2oumwed9.jpg
  • Bay Crosshairs G1 thundercracker
    Bay ratchet G1 skywarp
    G1 streetwise. Bay lockdown
    G1 inferno G1 cliffjumper
    G1 Rodimus prime. G1 silverbolt
    G1 hotspot. G1 skydive
    Bay jazz. G1 airraid
    Mv1 megatron G1 skylynx
    Bay galvatron G1 powerglide
    G1 hound. G1 alphabravo