Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam, when you are ready to talk...

VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Kabam,

I understand that you have your reasons, but when you are ready to update us, may we please have a “State of the Game”?

You guys did this in MCOC, and I remember the elation of knowing the game I loved would have another 2 years of dedication and development.

As a community, those that have stayed, have committed to give you and your team a chance. That said, when the two year anniversary rolls around, a lot of us are gonna want to know what the plan is. We waited, some would say suspended disbelief, when the BumbleBee movie came and went without any new content, but the anniversary can’t go the same way without it being cataclysmic to the community.

Thanks Kabam... waiting patiently for real news.
Tagged:

Comments

• MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    Agreed would love to see more bots and new modes like ginat mode Trypticon would be so fun with many rewards
  • JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    We really need this.

BTW I haven’t exactly “left”, I just don’t have that much time to play the game and am focusing on whatever needs to be done for my book.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited February 2019
    Thanks @JKIN thanks @Synthwave

I think it’s good for Kabam to see long term community members in this thread.

Whoever flagged synthwave... 😡
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    I’m one of a lot of people here waiting the two year anniversary for something new specifically “new content”. If that doesn’t happen regrettably I’m quitting.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited February 2019
    I agree I’ve only played for 1year but we’ve seen lack of new content now new bots
    P.S. we definitely stay around to play cause TFTF is the #1 global game there is
    Thank you for everything you’ve done so far Kabam Team
    May this 2nd Anniversary be great 👍
    edited February 2019
    NidRob wrote: »
    I’m one of a lot of people here waiting the two year anniversary for something new specifically “new content”. If that doesn’t happen regrettably I’m quitting.

Not @NidRob ... if you quit... I quit!

qvkevm8zk0l5.gif
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I agree also. I've been here since beta. I've stood by with baited breath holding faith that you guys have something great planned. Last April was like Christmas, I feel this April will also be great...but I think just a "just great, you'll love it" would be enough.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I'm not holding breath either. I'm grinding for completing all monthly objectives for once. Then it's done for me.
    edited February 2019
    Thanks @DrShotgun and @KillMasterC appreciate your perspective. You too @Jazz444
  • HrockHrock Posts: 132
    edited February 2019
    Ive been here since beta. Left top 20 ally last week and am on cruise control. Only do t3c runs and one spotlight. Quit arena except t4b. Raids now min. Hit 50k base...and bored as one can get. Picked up transition games.

No changes by Anniversary I fade to black
    edited February 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Any TF fans worth a lick, would never want to see something of such quality go down.

F2F till it dies, for me.

If I quit this game, I quit games. I don’t think any of us want it to die. We’re desperate for it to survive, otherwise we would have bailed by now.

Thanks for chiming in @BlackRazak and @Hrock
    Thanks @Beastdad
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Thanks @DrShotgun and @KillMasterC appreciate your perspective. You too @Jazz444

Your welcome bud we’re all here to stand up for our favorite game 👍
    Yes @Beastdad i wouldn’t be here if this wasn’t Transformers
  • I’ve been here since the official Day 1 release of the game. Didn’t initially understand all the concepts for the first 4-6 months. Focused more on the story missions initially. Occasionally did Arenas. Only started on base/defense raids at Level 30 & joined my 1st alliance around the same time. Since then, I’ve been more active in all facets of the game (Raids, Arenas, Special Missions, & AMs).

Transformers is the reason I have stuck around for so long. They were my main childhood toys. I have long stopped playing most other games. Generally I play this & Angry Birds Transformers (and these days I only play ABT to get enough gems to get the new bots they release about every 4 weeks or so... the cheating in that game is terrible). I have no desire to start Earth Wars at this point.

I love seeing the modern day interpretations of the G1, Beast Wars, & Bayverse Bots. Would love to see more tie-ins to the upcoming War for Cybertron trilogy. But most of all, I want to see the game continue. That said, this is Kabam’s call & their decision. Whatever they decide, I am at peace with it.
  • KennyKenny Posts: 309
    Don’t take this as me wanting the game to die, because trust me I don’t want it too.

In the past I would take a break from the game for a few months, upon coming back it felt brand new. I recommend that if your feeling a bit stale, take a break for a month: don’t bother to login and come back. It will give you a breath of fresh air and reignite the enjoyment in the games activities.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited February 2019
    What do you guys want/ expect Kabam to reply?

Personally I think the game is in cruise mode to see how far it can go without further development. And I’m ok with that. Just want a game to chill, kill some ****. Don’t want a game to stress myself even further with endless grinding and keeping up with the Jones’.
  • Technobot wrote: »
    I’ve been here since the official Day 1 release of the game. Didn’t initially understand all the concepts for the first 4-6 months. Focused more on the story missions initially. Occasionally did Arenas. Only started on base/defense raids at Level 30 & joined my 1st alliance around the same time. Since then, I’ve been more active in all facets of the game (Raids, Arenas, Special Missions, & AMs).

Transformers is the reason I have stuck around for so long. They were my main childhood toys. I have long stopped playing most other games. Generally I play this & Angry Birds Transformers (and these days I only play ABT to get enough gems to get the new bots they release about every 4 weeks or so... the cheating in that game is terrible). I have no desire to start Earth Wars at this point.

I love seeing the modern day interpretations of the G1, Beast Wars, & Bayverse Bots. Would love to see more tie-ins to the upcoming War for Cybertron trilogy. But most of all, I want to see the game continue. That said, this is Kabam’s call & their decision. Whatever they decide, I am at peace with it.

OP, you literally posted what I wanted to say. The only reason I've stuck around is that I'm a transformer fan. And I think we stick to this game because we all are.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Well, I have faith. I'm here until the last day. Even with no new content (although I'd love to see some), I can still enjoy this game. I still say Kabam, with all their faults, have done a beautiful job of bringing my childhood passions into my adult life once again.
    Thanks everyone, I agree on all accounts. @Faithz17 the only thing I’ve asked for is a state of the game announcement, Kabam’s done it before. I definitely appreciate you perspective. You too @Kenny and @Technobot .

This is without a doubt the greatest mobile game, and greatest fighter I’ve ever played. More than any other game I’ve ever played, I want this to continue.
  • I’ve still have hope. But if nothing new comes in April I’m uninstalling. I’ve grinded too much just to quit, but I’m not going to bang my head against the wall asking for new content.
    Thanks @Black_Thought . I’m not sure I have the discipline to uninstall, but I can’t imagine continued spending of time, resources, and money on a game that has no future.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Vavatron wrote: »
    Thanks @Black_Thought . I’m not sure I have the discipline to uninstall, but I can’t imagine continued spending of time, resources, and money on a game that has no future.

Ive decided to keep it around till it stops working.
    Trust me, we'll miss it once it's gone
    edited February 2019
    I completely agree. That said, I have MCOC on my iPad, with a whale account that I didn’t have the heart to remove. If I log in once a week, that’s it. More often than not, it’s as little as twice a month.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Y'all!! You gotta have faith on this one! I've dropped by a few different threads already to tell you to keep your eyes peeled! Things are coming, things are going to happen! I can't go into direct detail, but I'm truly excited about it all.

Ye olde faithful.
    No worries @Kabam Vydious you can count me in!
    My boys said just 2 more years, till they're of acceptable age to play, so keep up the lovely effort, TF guys & gals
    edited February 2019
    Thanks @Kabam Vydious

I just think a lot of us are just ready for it to happen.

Hopefully we get the “State of the Game” when that time comes.