Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

RANDO Transformers Facts

BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
edited February 2019 in General Discussion
Show your true TF knowledge levels by posting FACTS that astound/dumbfound.

I'll get the ball rolling.

INSECTICONS are INDONESIAN.
BALINESE, to be exact.
Ejected from the Nemesis, they were discovered to be legendary ancient creatures that the local lifeforms avoided at all costs for the past 4 million years.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/A_Plague_of_Insecticons

1zg7hzhqxiwl.jpg

Kok TAWON bisa gede BANGET

Let's get those mods to join in
@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    And with that, i Christen @ScarredArachnid333 ....
    TAWON-tron
    I'm on fire

ux3hv5f1ygg9.jpg
    STILL CANON as of 2017. Thanks, Takara

jij6alyoseq9.gif
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    I'm on fire

ux3hv5f1ygg9.jpg
    STILL CANON as of 2017. Thanks, Takara

jij6alyoseq9.gif

He also turns into a human and I'm still squinting my eyes in confusion and shock. It all still feels like a weird fever dream.
  • Let's not forget that one time Scorponok gentically engineered a Human Decepticon in the hopes of rejuvinating the Cybertronian race.
    mkq94cz7iblx.jpg
  • Let's not forget that one time Scorponok gentically engineered a Human Decepticon in the hopes of rejuvinating the Cybertronian race.
    mkq94cz7iblx.jpg

Listen, sometimes you just gotta do things.
    mkq94cz7iblx.jpg

Listen, sometimes you just gotta do things.

Lol. The whole situation was very weird, it's like Cybertronians getting pregnant but also not at the same time. But I will say, it was cute when Grimlock placed it in his chest for safe keeping.
  • Other Transformers facts:
    •Before naming himself after they Decepticon leader, BW Megatron''s name was Gnashteeth.
    •Starscream is considered a "mutant" due to his immortality.
    •David Kaye is the only voice actor to voice both Megatron and Optimus Prime.
    Bludgeon has yet to appear in a TF show.
    •Megatron has a Black hole generator which he uses to teleport, summon black holes, and even summon antimatter.
    •Every Optimus has died at one point.
    •The first Nemesis Prime-type character was Onyx Primal.
    Death's Head first appeared in a small Marvel comic strip, which is why he's considered Marvel property rather than Hasbro property.
    Dinobot never interacted with Airazor during the Beast Wars.
    •Frank Welker auditioned for the role of Megatron in the first TF film, but was denied by Mr. Bay.
    •Kabam's Sharkticons are of original design, and S-1000 is their first original character.
    •If Arcee became a Prime, her name would've been changed to something along the lines of Arcana Magnus.
    •TF Devastation was set to include Ratbat, but he was cut from the game.
    •Inferno and Waspinator's Beast Modes are female.
    Protoform X's personality is a spoof of Hannibal Lector''s.
    •Devastator has balls
    Your LAST point

govd15ypr21u.gif
    Your LAST point

govd15ypr21u.gif

Just add a second one and it's just right.
  • DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 54
    edited February 2019
    This is somewhat debatable fact but Beast Wars Rampage may be on the cybertronian zodiac
    7enpd9wzl3eu.png
    The one called Shokaract is a crab which by itself doesnt mean much but, if you look at a picture of Shokaract himself (or at least one of his toys)
    ujuhq2j79xkg.png
    the similarity is rather uncanny
    - Both are also insane, very powerful, and almost impossible to kill, Shokaract even once held an almost matrix like object made from Unicron's essence(the very thing that proved to be his end)
    - If you knew this good job, ive met people who argued this point against me so I'm not sure who knows this and who doesn't
    I think at some point the "Matrix" of Unicrons essence was referenced as a sort of "Dark Matrix". Which is where I picked my username from

The Vok who were in the episode of beast wars "Chain of Command" and the episode in which Tigertron and Airazor were abducted (Other Visits pt 1 - 2) as well as other episodes are "Guardians of The One". "The One" is the primordial being that created Primus and Unicron and is the living embodiment of the univese. The opposite of the One is "The Void" and it is the leftover of the universe after Unicron consumes it. The Vok even mention this in the show(i think) "All that is not (the) One will be Void"(something like that)
    The Void is also a part of the Cybertronian Zodiac

The Vok
    c9t8i6fnbdub.png

The One
    16rusg2hdhsg.png

this one is probably more well known but the "Golden Disk(s)" that Megatron in beast wars is after for most of the show came from the Voyager probe from Earth. G1 Megatron eventually got hold of it and inscribed more information on it.
    xmp9yijq8r5h.png
    The Golden Disk is also on the Cybertronian Zodiac

Megatron kind of had a son. Well ok not really. The Serpent Organic Robot or Serpent.O.R was created by the U.S military from spare decepticon parts, specifically Megatron's (not sure where organic plays into this). The military attempted to control it but because there were parts of Megatron, Serpentor broke free dubbing himself "son of Megatron". Unfortunately Cobra Commander(G.I Joe) took control of Serpent.O.R and he has not really been heard from since
    wtkprsco1god.png
    Serpent.O.R is also on the Cybertronian zodiac

In some other country not sure which though (I think it was Japan) Beast wars Airazor was a male. This did not change a thing about the relationship between Airazor and Tigertron though and soon they were one of or the first gay transformers couple
    edited February 2019
    Serpentor Ben Metatron sounds like an ancient Israelite.
    Nice one, @DarkMatrix

And love affairs between 2 dudes. The outrage! Nerd-angst!
    What? They're robots?
    Stick THAT up your USB port!
    Robots are neither male nor female.

Those that argue with that fact deserve to be left with one of Bay's Transformers. Alone, in a locked room.
    And that "transformer" is in heat, plus finds your hind quarters especially fetching*

*which is why i so so so hated Power of the Prime's machinima series.
    The Fallen, for all his grandeur, is just a loser who pines for his true love. FFS
  • Fun fact

Mistress of Flame was useless and I wish she had died a worse death.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Fun Fact:
    z0n88xyyz473.png
    Japan Happened.
  • @DarkMatrix
    I never knew about the Cybertronian Zodiac; it seems very interesting considering it references a lot of iconic artifacts and characters. Would like to actually see a storyline involving it happen in this game or in any other TF Media.

As for the Shockaract and Ramapage debate, I believe they're both separate characters. Yes, they are very similar, but Shockaract was someone named Hunter before he became Shockaract. The reason why they look the same could be because of Hasbro using a remold.
    edited February 2019
    Fun fact

Worse how?
    She got b-slapped to death by someone that sounded like a Detroit pimp.

Why oh why did Overlord sound like a pimp why why

All her was missing was a fur coat, bedazzled hat and cane.
    And massive rings
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited February 2019
    According to Dr. Smoov, Kup was renamed [Removed by Mod].
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Fun Fact:
    z0n88xyyz473.png
    Japan Happened.

Are we just going to ignore the fact that Rattrap is looking up Arcee's skirt, despite him mentioning that she's his great grand-aunt back in BW?
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited February 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Fun fact

Worse how?
    She got b-slapped to death by someone that sounded like a Detroit pimp.

Why oh why did Overlord sound like a pimp why why

All her was missing was a fur coat, bedazzled hat and cane.
    And massive rings

I mean, she could have been mauled by Energon Ironhide, so there's that.
    •Before naming himself after they Decepticon leader, BW Megatron''s name was Gnashteeth.
    •Megatron has a Black hole generator which he uses to teleport, summon black holes, and even summon antimatter.
    Death's Head first appeared in a small Marvel comic strip, which is why he's considered Marvel property rather than Hasbro property.
    •Frank Welker auditioned for the role of Megatron in the first TF film, but was denied by Mr. Bay.
    •Kabam's Sharkticons are of original design, and S-1000 is their first original character.
    •If Arcee became a Prime, her name would've been changed to something along the lines of Arcana Magnus.
    •Devastator has balls

Is the Archana Magnus bit your assumption, or did something like that actually happen? Also, I get Wasp's female bit( males don't have stingers), but how does Inferno have a female form?
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Fun Fact:
    z0n88xyyz473.png
    Japan Happened.

Are we just going to ignore the fact that Rattrap is looking up Arcee's skirt, despite him mentioning that she's his great grand-aunt back in BW?

That's Rattrap?! I thought that was a naked mole rat XD
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    My random Transformers fact:
    Ratchet was initially supposed to be the first female Transformer, named for Nurse Ratched from "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" but was decided he would be male last minute.
    edited February 2019
    Fun Fact:
    z0n88xyyz473.png
    Japan Happened.

khukj0swn5x7.jpg
    "During Halloween, Megatron sent..."
    FACT. CANON.

Now you know why @Kabam Miike teased Black Arachnia BUT NEVER PULLED THROUGH.
    •Devastator has balls

Is the Archana Magnus bit your assumption, or did something like that actually happen? Also, I get Wasp's female bit( males don't have stingers), but how does Inferno have a female form?

I read the Arcana Magnus fact from TF wiki:
    sfj9gbkfa1c9.png

As for Inferno, male worker ants have wings, while females don't.
    Fun Fact:
    z0n88xyyz473.png
    Japan Happened.

khukj0swn5x7.jpg
    "During Halloween, Megatron sent..."
    FACT. CANON.

Now you know why @Kabam Miike teased Black Arachnia BUT NEVER PULLED THROUGH.

I always love the trivia that Blackarachnia was conceived after the writing team went to a strip club...
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    edited February 2019
    Also this is the full strip from the pack in comic that came with the figure...

tmons2tu6ymq.jpg

Its a very 'ummm' moment.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Remember that one time Ultra Magnus got FISTED 😅

kjmkp8klaods.png
  • UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited February 2019
    According to Dr. Smoov, Kup was renamed [Removed by Mod]
    And wheeljack, grapple, hoist, and red alert are all [Removed by Mod]
  • Peter Cullen heavily based his rendition of Optimus Prime on his brother.
    edited February 2019
    According to Dr. Smoov, Kup was renamed [Removed by Mod].
    And wheeljack, grapple, hoist, and red alert are all [Removed by Mod]

"Stop saying stupid s#!*, Spike"
    Also, once translated, those TF Legends comics....
    Make even LESS sense.

6i186tz4xx5i.png

Thanks to Deruji @ TFW2005.com
    https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threads/translated-transformers-legends-comics-chapters-15-17.1056268/