Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Some serious issues with leveling up bots and raids must be addressed!

DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
edited March 2019 in General Discussion
OK, this is another rant, but one based on a few months experience playing this game. I am addressing the developers of this game here, specifically the folks that have decided how things work in the game.

The raid system, as I have said before, is f-d! Yet another issue with it is the raids you are given to choose from. I have, through a LOT of hard work leveled up a few bots to the 1,200 level. This means that, during a raid, I can handle anyone 1,200 or lower. That's with mods and other things jacking them up.

We'll do a little math... 1,200 x 7 = 8,400.So all total, 8,400 with mods, relics, etc. This is the MAXIMUM I can raid, and expect to win, period. One problem... All your **** system is giving me are 10,000, 12,000 and higher bases to raid. This is what I see about 98% of the time.

And when I finally DO get a base of 6,000 or less, meaning an easy win and I can beat the stupid raid timer, all of a sudden I get hit not only by the guy I raided, who magically produces a squad of 4,000+ from his arse and slaughters my base, I also get hit by 3 or 4 other arseholes who take away my meager 40 raid medal winnings and leave me lower than where I was.

The solution is to use shields, because only when I raid will I get raided, so if I get my medals, throw up a shield and wait 12 hours I only have to worry about the guy I raided, and there's a SLIM chance they won't bother me. Now how does this tie in with your equally piss-poor leveling up system?

Well, if all you will give me are 10,000+ bases to raid, I will need to rank up my bots to 2,000+. Then MAYBE I can win the stupid raids you keep giving me. Except I can't. Because I can't get any alpha sparks. And I need about 100 of them (slight over-exaggeration) to level everyone up. So I'm screwed - rock and a hard place.

Bottom line is I can not raid enough to reach 1,200 medals AND KEEP THEM so I can unlock the carrots you have hanging out there in front of me in the raid store. Each 12 hour shield requires 70ish energon, each 4 hour requires 40.

This whole system is a giant mess, but good news, I have some suggestions to help you solve it, some of which I have mentioned before:
1.Freeze the raid timer during non-play times like loading screens, or remove it alltogether.
2.Remove the raid ticket system. Just let people raid whenever they like, however much they like. Instead set up raids like a list, a chart that can be sorted, so we can pick the bases we want to raid from what is available, and maybe give us an idea of how much lag we can expect between them and us.
3. Remove the mission energy system. What purpose could this thing actually be serving? Maybe it has a use up to say level 20, but after that just get rid of it.
4. Make getting alpha sparks, defense sparks, and offense sparks a LOT easier to obtain.
5. Throw out the whole system of locking things in the raid store. Just set your darn cost in raid chips and leave it at that.
6. Have a cheap, $1.00 - $2.00 batch of energon available to buy in the energon store.

Your current system has put me in a dead-end. I am getting little from the crystals, twice now I got the same tech Sharkticon from the Sharkticon crystals. Before that, when I had finally saved up enough energon for the triple threat crystal (I may not have the name right - its the 200 energon one that gives you 3-5 star bots) I was pulling the same bot over and over.

I can't raid enough to get my medal count up because I can't make my bots stronger and I can't get enough low level raids which I can easily win. Also it is hard to get enough energon for shields, and if I use it for that, I can't get any more triple threat crystals.

I can't just play missions, because I quickly run out of mission energy, it costs 40 energon to recharge, so my only option is to wait 3 hours for it to fully recharge.

All that's left really is to play missions until I run out of energy and get my login prize each day. I have no other reason to play the game, and am quickly running out of the desire to play it.

I do appreciate the gifts that you have give all of us players. I also appreciate all the work you have put into this. But you can't have spent much time putting yourself in the player's shoes and asking yourself, honestly, if this is something you would enjoy playing. If you had you would have realized that all these limiters you have in place are making the game unduly tedious and unplayable.

I hope you address these issues, and soon.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    A team of three 1200 bots against a 10K+ base is tough. You should steer your attention to Spotlight missions for alpha sparks.
    Focus on rank up your 4* bots, especially those offered recently by the calendar (Wheeljack, Cyclonus, Megatronus).
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited March 2019
    Or ninja your way through.
    If this game were easy, what would be the point?

There are plenty of guys here with Raid Squads of around 15K tackling bases rated between 30-40K with absolute ease.

Your level, realistically, SHOULD be between 7-12K.

No raid timers and tickets would be ATROCIOUS. My mediocre base would be plundered constantly. How would you have rankings, or a semblance of order, for those special raid weeks?

Your cheap $1-2 Energon packs is a good point, however. Easy money for Kabam.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Don’t limit yourself thinking that your 1200 bots can only handle 1200 or lower. Use arena or SM to practice. Your bots should be able to handle 2000 bots, so you can attack 14k bases. Just make sure you have bots to counter HA, like BW team, duped Grimlock or MV.
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Learn to fight the mods instead of the bots. Bots are predictable once you’ve seen them enough. It’s the mods that make the bases challenging.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Frugalli88 wrote: »
    Learn to fight the mods instead of the bots. Bots are predictable once you’ve seen them enough. It’s the mods that make the bases challenging.

This is solid advice. If you haven’t already noticed, it’s mostly the same bot/mod combinations. If you are just “hitting” your way to wins than you are still in the novice stage of your skill development (this is perfectly fine for someone who has only played a few months). Take to the forums and join an alliance with players who actually know the inner workings of the game’s bot/mod abilities.
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Don’t limit yourself thinking that your 1200 bots can only handle 1200 or lower. Use arena or SM to practice. Your bots should be able to handle 2000 bots, so you can attack 14k bases. Just make sure you have bots to counter HA, like BW team, duped Grimlock or MV.

This is solid coaching. To avoid making assumptions, here is some additional detail to build on what Faith is saying:

HA = Harm Accelerator (bleeds you passively over time and often used with tank bots that take a longer time to kill). Beast Wars bots have a synergy to “purify”’against this if you want to try. I highly recommend MV1 (Movie Optimus Prime) because he actually heals while being bled (when you land hits).

• lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited March 2019
    Oh Christ, first he complain about raid timer because of an inadequate spec phone. Now he complains about 10K+ bases. Either it's time to shut up or put up.

Someone call a whambulance because someone can't beat a base of 10K+.

Are you going to rant if you get a base of 700. 🤣

You better start learning the term grind; level up and get more energy. At level 48, you should have 63 mission energies. The number of energies deducted is based on the level you play. I repeat playing Act 3, Chapter 3, Mission 3.

Can the developers give the OP a pre-K level?

You will only get better by practicing against slightly harder opponents. When things get difficult, you need to level up your bots.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    You should be able to beat bots bots 3x your bot power with ease. Don't think for even a second that your bot power rating is the toughest bot you are able to defeat.

You need to work on your skills.

If it wasn't possible, nobody would be finishing master spotlights without items. And each path on a spotlight mission has 7-8 bots on it, which are more powerful than fully ranked and forged 4* bots by a country mile.

...and paired with ridiculous mods.

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    One other thing.

The LAST place you should be spending energon is raids.

Stop doing that. You'll be better off.
  • DreamBlissDreamBliss Posts: 107
    To the posters with solid advice - thank you. Can you make it clearer to me how knowing the way a bot moves and attacks will help me get through it quicker? Because I still have to KO the thing, right? Maybe give me a practical example from one of your own matchups?

Also I have seen this term, "ninja" a few times, and I think I have seen a few live examples on raids on my base. I took a lot of time and forethought to place my bots and mods in combinations that worked with each bot's special and awakened abilities. I am constantly studying them, seeing how they match up against various other bots at various other levels.

But at least once that I can recall, and I think a few more times, a raider has come in with a 2,000 - 3,500 squad, won, and received little or no damage. I have clicked on each position and looked at their health bars. I am assuming these are players who know how to "ninja' through a base.

A lot of you are saying to level up my bots. But as I said, I need a LOT of alpha sparks to do that. My 1,200 bots alone require 3 each if I recall correctly. Spotlight missions may give me one, and I can purchase 1,000 shards at a time in the store. But getting 3 sparks in a short period of time? Impossible. Unless I am missing something. Please tell me if I am.

Yes, I suppose I am whining. Deal with it. This game pissed me off so bad that I broke a phone. I don't play this stupid game, I WORK at it. HARD. I log MANY, MANY hours into playing it. And I keep getting the short end of the stick. I feel like I am pounding my head against a very thick brick wall, and it is seriously starting to hurt. Somewhere along the way the devs seemed to have forgotten that we PLAY games, not WORK them!

I even wasted a few hours searching YouTube for some tips and tricks. Some videos that would help me learn to play the game better. I mean part of the difficultly is likely that I don't know enough about the game. You know what I found? Nothing! Nada. Zip. You would think someone out there would have done a video, a relevant one for the current build of the game. teaching you to, oh I don't know, NINJA A FRIKKIN' BASE! But no.

I have earned the right to whine like a little you-know-what. And I claim that right to the fullest extent! I will certainly stop whining when I stop feeling like I am trapped in a corner, beating my head against the wall. When I can actually PLAY this game and enjoy the experience, instead of feeling like it's a job I don't get paid for.

I will spend some time looking around the forums here tomorrow. Maybe someone has shared some relevant advice that will alleviate some of my suffering.
    edited March 2019
    I only started out playing EASY spotlight missions. It's not an overnight process, moved to MEDIUM when roster was better. At some point I started to play HARD, got maybe through the first chapter only. Was feeling discouraged. Now I can get through HARD with minor difficulties. Key point, replay and do full exploration. Sometimes alpha can be obtained on spotlight, away missions and the store (e.g.: Tier 1 Alpha may be 25K raid chips). You buy two, the usual limit. Now I play HARD. Expert is still a bit out of my league.

I will let you know when I come across you in raid and say hello.

Look for offers like fast pass, before your splurge away, save some energon.

Of course, you can open your wallet to Kabam and buy items (energon bundles, etc.) from store.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Only instant gratification in F2F is $$$.
    Otherwise, as @lightningbaron stated, it's a PROCESS.

Those DIFFICULT level arenas, raids, etc.?
    They're there to HELP you get BETTER.

Spotlight, Daily, Story... Play them all.
    Learn AI movements and patterns.

That's the point of any game, i think @DreamBliss .

Good luck and happy grinding/learning.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    "Spotlight missions may give me one."
    -- Please refer to this:
    [EASY]
    Completion:
    Ch1 - T1 Basic Spark x 1, T1 Class Spark Crystal x 1
    Ch2 - T1 Basic Spark x 2, T1 Class Spark Crystal x 1
    Ch3 - T1 Basic Spark x 3, T1 Class Spark Crystal x 2
    Act - Premium Mod Shards x 500, 2 Star Bot Crystal x 1, Premium Bot Shards x 2000
    Mastery:
    Ch1 - Premium Bot Shards x 500, T2 Basic Spark x 1, Premium Mod Shards x 250
    Ch2 - Premium Bot Shards x 1000, T2 Basic Spark x 1, Premium Mod Shards x 500
    Ch3 - Premium Bot Shards x 1500, T2 Basic Spark x 2, Premium Mod Shards x 750
    Act - Relic Ticket x 1, T1 Alpha Spark x 1, 3 Star Bot Crystal Shards x 1000, 2 Star Bot Crystal x 2, Premium Bot Crystal x 1, Bot Chips x 2000

[MEDIUM]
    Completion:
    Ch1 - T2 Basic Spark x 1, T1 Class Spark Crystal x 1
    Ch2 - T2 Basic Spark x 2, T1 Class Spark Crystal x 2
    Ch3 - T2 Basic Spark x 3, T1 Class Spark Crystal x 3
    Act - T3 Bot Shards x 500, T1 Alpha Spark Essence x 5000, Premium Bot Crystal x 1
    Mastery:
    Ch1 - T3 Bot Shards x 200, T1 Alpha Spark Essence x 2000, T2 Class Spark Crystal x 1
    Ch2 - T3 Bot Shards x 300, T1 Alpha Spark Essence x 3000, T2 Class Spark Crystal x 1
    Ch3 - T3 Bot Shards x 500, T1 Alpha Spark Essence x 5000, T2 Class Spark Crystal x 2
    Act - Relic Ticket x 2, T1 Alpha Spark x 1, 3 Star Bot Crystal x 1, Premium Bot Crystal x 2, T3 Basic Spark Essence x 5000, Bot Chips x 6000

[HARD]
    Completion:
    Ch1 - T2 Class Spark Crystal x 2, T1 Mod Spark Crystal x 1, T1 Alpha Spark x 1
    Ch2 - T2 Class Spark Crystal x 2, T1 Mod Spark Crystal x 1, T1 Alpha Spark x 1
    Ch3 - T2 Class Spark Crystal x 2, Premium Bot Crystal x 1, T1 Alpha Spark x 1
    edited March 2019
    The story is good for reward (gold, XP, and energon). The difficulty progresses with each act, chapter, and mission. It's a good gauge whether your roster is solid enough to handle a mission.

Another advice, join an alliance if you haven't done so. There are daily events and use AM for practice. I used to have difficulties with Map 2.x, needed revive and repair kits. Four months ago, Map 3.1 was a "suicide mission", not anymore.

I used to hate facing Demolition Megatron because of his unstoppable. I have only recently learned to sidestep.

You can probably learn by letting the AI play for you and observe how the AI plays. You may pick up a tip or two.

In terms of spotlight mission, I play through hard and medium. If I have time, I play easy. About two weeks ago, I started running into overstock of T1A and I still have 3 excess T1A as of this writing.

You are probably not doing your online search properly. There are videos out there including YouTube channels and what not. Even sites with basic tips.

One last bit, get your behind in arenas to earn rewards. You don't have to overdo it. When I first started, I usually play until the 3rd (100K) milestone or 4th (160K) milestone.

These days with certain events, I may play until milestone for 230K or 320K.

If you have not done your best to improve yourself in the game, then you have not earned the right to whine. Whining is not going to improve your game.

There is no crying in baseball.
    edited March 2019
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    @DreamBliss Regarding your “ninja” comments, the best way for us to help you is to post a video. We can then better explain how you can improve on your bot movement and counter attacks. Based on everything you’ve said so far, your basic fighting skills stand out as the first and most important step. Some additional thoughts on being a ninja:

- do you block often? If so, you are already developing bad habits. Transitioning to elite play levels and being able to handle bots rated 3 x your bot require evasion skills. If you watch any of the TFTF videos on YouTube, you will see a common theme. The player is almost constantly moving and positioning themselves.

- do you know how to bait Special Attacks? Keep in mind all bot enemies vary a bit but there are some standard methods to draw out the enemy’s SP. For example, the walk forward movement that only occurs when you “let go” of tapping/movement. Using this maneuver combined with spacing is foundational to becoming a ninja.

Good luck. I’m happy to introduce you to more videos. Find me in the LINE app under “JIMMYSAB”
  • @DreamBliss unfortunately it is a job you don’t get paid for. I’ve been playing every day for just shy of two years. I average 2-4 hours over several sessions. Never missed a day. I do get rewarded. I enjoy the game. Love developing my bots. There are people that play double and triple what I do.

It’s all what you want to get out of it. Look for ways to maximize your time on grabbing what you need for development. Eventually you begin looking at the long run with and inventory bursting with sparks. Then you can maximize your rewards and upgrade what gets you more rewards each month.

Hoard your energon and use it to capitalize on deals they offer. Don’t be afraid to spend a couple bucks now and then. Every now and then there’s a deal that’s seems to good to be true. Why not? I’ve spent about $35 over two years. Seems fair to me.

If you have lower level bots at level 100, forge em. You are missing out on shards with a chance at duping and growing your army and increasing your bot rating. There are some good posts on forging. Do a search.

Since you are lower level, when you’ve gone as far as you can in spotlight, grind the story at the highest level you can. Set your relics to support experience. Use a boost if you have one. As you advance levels you get some good rewards.

As the others said, learn about the bots and mods and hone your skills. Read the bot intel reports. Some one was posting the lines here for spotlights. It’s helpful as you have an advantage picking your team. Practice in story and arena using bot combos you would never choose unless forced. You will fight more dynamically when your down bots and maybe save some energon and repair kits.

https://transformersforgedtofight.com/category/new-bots/ - search for the bots not listed here.

https://transformers-forged-to-fight.fandom.com/wiki/Transformers:_Forged_to_Fight_Wiki - some info on bots and mods here too.

Peace
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174
    @DreamBliss if you want send us a screen shot of your top bots and maybe we as a community can tell you who would make the perfect raid team for you to take out 12k base and above.

For instance right now I’m running about a 12k - 14k raid team able to take out bases 38k-42 sometimes 46

It all comes down to the bots that you’re using I’m using megatronous,wheel jack (with nano repair this is a must) and grimlock
  • Heres one of those deals that popped today. 900 for 4* and 2000 for 5*. In addition to the sparks you get 360k gold. These deals really helped me grow my bots. If Tech is not something you need, wait a week or two. There will be another deal.

6tvxy3zq9z3v.png
    edited March 2019
    I only started out playing EASY spotlight missions. It's not an overnight process, moved to MEDIUM when roster was better. At some point I started to play HARD, got maybe through the first chapter only. Was feeling discouraged. Now I can get through HARD with minor difficulties. Key point, replay and do full exploration. Sometimes alpha can be obtained on spotlight, away missions and the store (e.g.: Tier 1 Alpha may be 25K raid chips). You buy two, the usual limit. Now I play HARD. Expert is still a bit out of my league.

I will let you know when I come across you in raid and say hello.

Look for offers like fast pass, before your splurge away, save some energon.

Of course, you can open your wallet to Kabam and buy items (energon bundles, etc.) from store.

Hey thank you for the advice!

I have been playing the Spotlight missions through, to full exploration, for both medium and easy. I struggled a bit at first but can easily handle these, and will be trying hard soon. The only reason I have been able to level up my bots as much as I have is because of this.

I have taken advantage of Fast Pass before, and will likely do again. But I have to choose between spending my Energon on Raid shields, Mission energy, any crystals that guarantee at least a three star bot, etc.

I have put some money into the game. I bought some sort of $0.99 thing they had when I first started playing, and have been looking for more deals like that. I also bought a $5.00 package as I recall, and I watch all the ads, all the time, for Energon and Mission Energy.

I can not say I am looking forward to your hello when you raid my base. I am sure you are one of this ninjas that my bot/mods stand no change against. But I appreciate the spirit of friendliness and friendly competition. Who knows, maybe my base will present more of a challenge. Let's hope so!
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    @DreamBliss Regarding your “ninja” comments, the best way for us to help you is to post a video. We can then better explain how you can improve on your bot movement and counter attacks. Based on everything you’ve said so far, your basic fighting skills stand out as the first and most important step. Some additional thoughts on being a ninja:

- do you block often? If so, you are already developing bad habits. Transitioning to elite play levels and being able to handle bots rated 3 x your bot require evasion skills. If you watch any of the TFTF videos on YouTube, you will see a common theme. The player is almost constantly moving and positioning themselves.

- do you know how to bait Special Attacks? Keep in mind all bot enemies vary a bit but there are some standard methods to draw out the enemy’s SP. For example, the walk forward movement that only occurs when you “let go” of tapping/movement. Using this maneuver combined with spacing is foundational to becoming a ninja.

Good luck. I’m happy to introduce you to more videos. Find me in the LINE app under “JIMMYSAB”

I have looked for you in LineApp but am not finding you. My name is DreamBliss if you wish to add me, and send me some links to some videos.

Thank you for the tips on blocking. I have been doing that a lot. My style has been to come in swinging, anticipate when a bot will strike, and then block them. I can't seem to get the sidestepping to work. Probably my darn phone again.

More info/detail on this letting go walk forward tapping thing? I do not understand.

Again thank you.
  • @DreamBliss, You mentioned raid shield which does require energon depending on the duration.

How often is your base getting raided?

What is your ratio of attack vs defense?

If it 7 attack vs 1 defense, is the shield worth it?

Unfortunately, a failed defense seems to be losing a good amount of raid chips vs raid chips gained from an attack.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited March 2019
    So I remember when the biggest base I could handle was in the 4500-5500 ranking. I took what I could, and lost the rest on purpose. When I lost, I lost medals, which took me to lower ranked bases. I worked on my raid team and learned the top bots to bring for my play style. Before I knew I I was tackling 10k bases, then 20k bases, and today 40k bases.
    You'll get there. It's practice. This is a game of 100% skill, and you're not gonna gain that skill unless you tackle things you think you cannot. With the right raid team, a raid isn't hard.
    Use Grimlock 100%.(duped) He's good for ANY bot on HA as well as NanoJack and his health is on par with a 3/30 5* bot. My 4* Grim is around 20k health.
    Hot Rod/Drift is good for evaders, Scout Sentry, Nightbirds Mark
    Prowl/Rhinox/Kickback is good for power control, as well as that damn RoboTronus, the plague of FTF.
    Cyclonus is good for unstoppables like Motormaster & Tantrum and anyone on exo-filter.
    Ultra Magnus is good for Primal. He crushes him.
    Figure out the bots/mods that give you hell and rank your team based on that.
  • Another tip is you can set arena matches to let the "auto pilot" play, you can study the "auto pilot" player and the opponent. I finally learned to pull back and sidestep. I have not learned how to block.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Another tip is you can set arena matches to let the "auto pilot" play, you can study the "auto pilot" player and the opponent. I finally learned to pull back and sidestep. I have not learned how to block.

yeah mate, the auto fight AI is dreadful. Don't copy that
    @DreamBliss, You mentioned raid shield which does require energon depending on the duration.

How often is your base getting raided?

What is your ratio of attack vs defense?

If it 7 attack vs 1 defense, is the shield worth it?

Unfortunately, a failed defense seems to be losing a good amount of raid chips vs raid chips gained from an attack.

Well the raids I actually take are ones I know I can beat, which is usually no higher than 7,000. I know folks here said I should be able to do 10-12K, so I listened to them and did an 8,000 yesterday, only to have the timer run out while facing a Megatronus at the last position, so no, I WILL NOT be doing that again!

It's not just the difficulty I have to consider. I also have to be able to defeat each bot quickly, so that I have enough time for the final position, especially if a bot gets KO'd and I have to finish it off with another bot.

Typically I raid 1-2 times. But most 24 hour periods see me raiding only once, because I keep getting crappy matchups I have no chance of beating. For my one attack I am attacked 1-3 times, usually one of these is by the person I raided. So I can never climb up the frikkin' mountain, because for every straining reach and climb up I get knocked back down again!

So yes, the shield is worth it, because you only get raided if you raid, and I guess you fall further down the list of possible bases to raid the longer you are not raiding, so if I raid, get a 4 hour shield, put it up, wait for it to go down, raid again, put a shield up - then and only then do I stand a chance of getting anywhere.

Of course if I am, by some act of God, able to get my 4-star Megatronus fully leveled up, then I should be able to take any base that I am presented with. Looking forward to that day, probably a year or two from now :/
    edited March 2019
    Another tip is you can set arena matches to let the "auto pilot" play, you can study the "auto pilot" player and the opponent. I finally learned to pull back and sidestep. I have not learned how to block.

For me the blocking is easier than the sidestepping. Fits better with my style too. One thing I learned - maybe it'll help you - get up to the bot you will attack, get your chain of light and medium attacks - an unbroken chain of them, then, IMMEDIATELY after your last attack, swipe back 1-2 times as needed (depends if your opponent closes with you.)

What happens nearly all the time is that as soon as you reach the last link in your chain of attacks there is a brief pause, and the opponent bot will start their chain. If you dodge in this way, by stepping back, you now can pull off your heavy attack, or fire your guns then charge in and start another chain.

If you try to do your heavy attack while close with your opponent at the end of your chain you will, 9 times out of 10, get hit, because the bot is waiting for your chain to finish to start their own. There is a pause in the transfer from normal to heavy attack, the only way to ensure you don't get hit while heavy attacking is to pull back with 1-2 swipes. Usually you only need 1 swipe back.

Your opponent will be clumsily swinging at the empty air, and this leaves them wide open for whatever you want to do.

Let me know if I have described this well enough.
    DaveJL wrote: »
    @DreamBliss look up inightskies and Synthwave on Youtube. You'll find videos there. Watch how they play, study it, emulate it.

Thank you.

Links for others:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCML03UG7b0nZZQMzs6Sb4Ww/featured
    https://www.youtube.com/user/iirybackii
    DaveJL wrote: »

yeah mate, the auto fight AI is dreadful. Don't copy that

I use auto all the time in arena AND raids. Less chance of getting angry and breaking another phone if I distance myself this way, and it's the only way I can win raids.