Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight Mission - Reforged: Well, That's Just Primal

124»

Comments

• Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514
    Darm0k wrote: »
    JKIN wrote: »
    OMG GUYS YOU CAN CHECK THE BOT'S INFO/CLICK ON THE BOTS THROUGH THE ROCKS ON THE MAP!!!

YEET THIS IS SO MUCH EASIER TO PREDICT MODS ON 3.1!

Well, I guess now that Warcat is gone.....

*Cues Despacito*
  • Options
    King Kong again...WHY DON'T WE HAVE BARNEY YET!?
  • Options
    Why do I get the feeling that I'm REALLY gonna hate facing Prowl as a mini-boss in Expert 3.2 Mission? I'm facing him in Hard mode now and already he has Bleed and Shock Resistance. Figures since Bonecrusher is my highest ranked Warrior and, under normal conditions, would be the obvious choice to take Prowl Down.
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Technobot wrote: »
    Why do I get the feeling that I'm REALLY gonna hate facing Prowl as a mini-boss in Expert 3.2 Mission? I'm facing him in Hard mode now and already he has Bleed and Shock Resistance. Figures since Bonecrusher is my highest ranked Warrior and, under normal conditions, would be the obvious choice to take Prowl Down.

That Prowl is TERRIBLE.
    His SP2, in Expert, even, makes mincemeat of Galvatron.
    Used G1 Meg's debuff fuses.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    BlackRazak wrote: »

That Prowl is TERRIBLE.

How do you fuse debuffs when he is immune to all debuffs?

Unless that mod isn't on him in expert.

I can tell you he is incredibly annoying on the hardest master path where is is immune to all debuffs and had focus frenzy
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Manthro wrote: »

That Prowl is TERRIBLE.

How do you fuse debuffs when he is immune to all debuffs?

Unless that mod isn't on him in expert.

I can tell you he is incredibly annoying on the hardest master path where is is immune to all debuffs and had focus frenzy

Best practice b4 master then.
    Immune to debuffs? Help!!!

Seriously though, one bad move, not ducking his SP2 = dead r5 4* Galvatron

At least Kabam's providing actual challenges for the cream players
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I used Megatronus to beat prowl, he's basically the N°1 bot in this regard since his only debuff is an armour break which isn't his main source of attack
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    I used Megatronus to beat prowl, he's basically the N°1 bot in this regard since his only debuff is an armour break which isn't his main source of attack

But in this regard, a lot of bots don't count on debuff either, unduped Sharks for starters.

No I'm joking but OG Prime, Grindor and Primal comes into my mind as well.
  • Options
    Since he is not immune to crits, I took him down quickly with Scorp
  • Options

That Prowl is TERRIBLE.
    Nah. Beat him with a bludgeon with skill tho.
  • Options
    I have finally found my best counter to primal... it's scorpinock 😀
  • Options

Wait till you try a decent CYCLONUS
  • Options
    Nanojack seems the obvious answer to me.....

Stack the power buffs and keep healing with sp3. No big deal if you don’t power drain him, the shield will cover against his sp2 if your constantly healing and blocking his sp2 in time. No dot damage unless I’m mistaken?
  • Options

Wait till you try a decent CYCLONUS

I've taken mine up to rank 5 but he's not max level as of yet, think about level 30 or something?
    Still he's going to be a asset on the last 2 paths
  • Options
    Since he is not immune to crits, I took him down quickly with Scorp

I like to hear that. My Scorpy is R4 Maxed 4*, and I used him against Prowl in the easier Special Missions as part of my Beast Team Configs. SP1 & Venom Backfire are a perfect counter to Prowl’s SP2 under normal conditions.
  • Options
    ANNNND I finally did it, 4th T4 alpha acquired and a T3 brawler as well. Just didn't get any 4*s from the exploration objective, still I'll take the 50k chips
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike are there going to be any 5* Beast Wars bots in the store for purchase with bot chips? I would have thought that Primal woud have been available during his spotlight month...???
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Unleashed wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike are there going to be any 5* Beast Wars bots in the store for purchase with bot chips? I would have thought that Primal woud have been available during his spotlight month...???

I think they said they're starting off with bots not available in the 5 star pool as the featured bots. Since Primal is, he's not. Also to note, tactician Megatron wasn't a featured bot during the Megatron spotlight month.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    @Kabam Miike Tell Little Potato that he needs to stop bothering you about a free 5* S-1000 so that you can focus on getting out the new spotlight announcement.
  • Options
    HrockHrock Posts: 132
    Perhaps they are proof reading it this time? Editors at lunch..
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Hrock wrote: »

I think they asked Gerald to do it and still haven't realised he's dead
  • Options
    HoldonHoldon Posts: 58
    hmmmm.......
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Hrock wrote: »

I think they asked Gerald to do it and still haven't realised he's dead

God bless you @Synthwave
  • Options
    giphy.gif
    Holdon wrote: »
    hmmmm.......

• Options
    CeltCelt Posts: 190
    I think they forgot that TFTF also have his new spotlight, and were too busy preparing the other's game spotlight
    :troll:
  • Options
    Does Kabam use Macs or PCs? I only know PC keystrokes, and I believe the ones you're looking for are ctrl+c, ctrl+v, and ctrl+h.