Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRANSFORMERS: Forged to Fight - Character Suggestion Thread

Comments

• Gunz0 wrote: »
    So now that I have done 2 builds of Rampage, it is time to compare and contrast both builds. Which one do you prefer and why:

Rampage/Protoform X (Original Build):
    Class: Brawler
    Faction: Predacon

Abilities:
    -Passive:
    •This bot's naturally tough Cybertronian exterior permanently provide 10% passive Armor.
    •Rampage can switch between Crab or Tank mode when dashing back and holding block for 1 second.

-When Attacking or being Attacked:
    •10~15% chance to Regenerate 7.5~9.33% of Max Health over 8 seconds, based on stored Power.

-Modes
    •Crab Mode: Rampage specializes in Melee Buffs, each Buff increasing Melee damage by 12~15%. (Max Stacks: 10).
    •Tank Mode: Rampage specializes in Ranged Buffs, each Buff increasing Ranged damage by 12~15%. (Max Stacks: 10)
    •All Melee/Ranged Buffs are permanent.

-When switching Modes:
    •Buffs for a specific mode convert into the specialized buff for the opposite mode.
    (For example: Rampage is in Crab Mode and has 3 Melee Buffs, but when he switches to Tank mode those 3 Melee Buffs become 3 Ranged Buffs and vice versa.)

-When filling the 1st bar of Power:
    •Crab Mode: Rampage gains 1 Melee Buff.
    •Tank Mode: Rampage gains 1 Ranged Buff.

-When filling the 2nd bar of Power:
    •Crab Mode: Rampage gains 2 Melee Buffs
    •Tank Mode: Rampage gains 2 Ranged Buffs

-When gaining the Maximum amount of Power:
    •Crab Mode: Rampage gains 2 Melee Buffs
    •Tank Mode: Rampage gains 2 Ranged Buffs
    •Gains a Regeneration Buff, regardless of which mode, regenerating 6% of his max health in 3 seconds.

-Heavy Attacks
    Crab Mode:
    •Rampage transforms into a King Crab.
    •Close Ranged Heavy Attack.
    •50% chance to apply Armor Break to the opponent applying 20~23.5% armor reduction for 15 seconds.
    •Has a 5% chance for each Melee buff to Stun the opponent for 2.5 seconds.
    Tank Mode:
    •Rampage transforms into a triple-barreled Tank
    •Long Ranged Heavy Attack.
    •Has a 100% of Inflicting a Critical Rate Debuff: Decreases critical rate by 20~25% for 10 seconds
    •5% chance for each Ranged Buff to Stun for 2.5 seconds.

Special Attacks:

SP1: Well-Armed Maniac
    Rampage punches the opponent, then fires multiple shots at them with his Gatling Cannon.
    •100% chance to inflict a Critical Rate Debuff, decreasing Crit chance by 40~50%

SP2: Crazed Cannibal
    Rampage blasts the opponent with his Gatling Cannon, then rams into his opponent, bludgeons the opponent with the front and back of the G. Cannon, punches them twice, then BITES the opponent in a twisted frenzy.
    •Biting the opponent has 100% chance to Health Steal, stealing Health based on 60~75% of Damage the opponent took.
    •If Rampage has bleed in this fight inflict bleed dealing 50~65% of attack for 8 seconds

SP3: Immortal Serial Killer
    Rampage grabs his Gatling Cannon, firing it at the enemy a bit before quickly running out of ammo. He puts it away, runs at the dazed opponent, and uppercuts them, sending them flying. While the opponent is in the air, Rampage transforms into a King Crab, grabs the opponent out of the air with his claws, and slams them to the ground. He then drags their body across the floor damaging the environment and the opponent. He then throws the opponent across the map, transforms into a Tank, and fires three misses from his triple-barreled cannon, each of them landing a direct hit on the opponent.
    •100% Chance to inflict Critical Rate Debuff, decreasing Critical Rate by 80~100% for 15 seconds.
    •100% Chance to inflict Armor break, applying 20~23.5% armor reduction for 15 seconds.
    • The last hit has a 5% chance, for each Offensive Buff on Rampage, to Stun.
    •Automatically changes Modes when he transforms into the specified mode.

Signature Ability: Is that Fear your Feeling?
    Rampage's terrifying presence and the opponent's weakness lower their confidence while boosting his.
    -When Attacking an opponent with a Debuff
    •Physical hits have a 35~55% chance to Power Steal, stealing 10~15% of a Power Bar.

Synergies:
    -Allies:
    All Predacon Faction Members:
    +2~8% Armor Rating

-Enemies:
    All Maximal Faction Members:
    +2~8% Attack Rating

-Immortal Sparks:
    •Starscream: When Starscream is downed, he has a 75% chance to Revive himself with 15% Max health
    •Waspinator: Waspinator restores 5% more health for each buff purified during Waspinator Lives.
    •Rampage: When Rampage reaches Max power he has a 100% chance based on lost health, to activate a second regenerating buff, but at the cost of a Melee/Ranged Buff

-Shared Programming:
    •Rampage: 40% Chance of applying an additional bleed stack during SP2.
    Dinobot 2: Coming Soon

Strong Match-ups:
    Hot Rod: Rampage's Signature ability to Power Steal and his Critical Rate Debuff will cancel out Hot Rod's Acceleration Buff and Deceleration Debuffs.
    Bludgeon: Rampage's Debuffs and Regen will make Bludgeon''s bleeds and Signature useless.
    •Windblade: Windblade''s dependency on Crits for bleeds and low health make her an easy opponent for Rampage to crush with his Melee/Ranged Buffs.

Weak Match-ups:
    Starscream: Rampage''s Melee Buffs can be easily Nullified by Starscream and can be punish Regen if Starscream is Duped
    G1 Megatron: Rampage's powerful Buffs can easily be stolen by Megatron, making the Decepticon leader stronger.
    Shockwave: Rampage has a dependency on Power Rate, which can be countered by Shockwave, who can also counter Rampage's Regen due to Heal Block.

Recommended Mods:
    Robot Resource: Gaining an unlimited Power Rate Buff will surely strengthen his Regen and make him gain Buffs faster.
    •Harm Accelerator: The opponent needs a Debuff in order for Rampage to Steal Power. Having an unlimited Bleed Debuff will surely help with that.

I prefer the new one due to his indestructible effect

Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, when I was remaking Rampage, I wanted to find a way to show off his Immortality more. I felt like the old build's heal felt a bit unreliable, so instead I decided to use another way to show off his immortality by making him Indestructible. But I also wanted to present opportunities to make him Heal, so I thought that giving him a Regen Buff during the Indestructible was a great way to utilize that. But to make sure it wasn't too strong, I decided to give the Indestructible counters.
  • You know, now I'm wondering, if Rampage and Overlord fought (with Rampage being Transformers sized), who would win?

They're both pretty similar, they're big hulking sadists who are nearly indestructible and have a lot of fire power. It would be a very interesting fight.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    You know, now I'm wondering, if Rampage and Overlord fought (with Rampage being Transformers sized), who would win?

They're both pretty similar, they're big hulking sadists who are nearly indestructible and have a lot of fire power. It would be a very interesting fight.
    601c3aojiqh1.jpg
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    You know, now I'm wondering, if Rampage and Overlord fought (with Rampage being Transformers sized), who would win?

601c3aojiqh1.jpg

Overlord is FOREVER tarnished by his terrible voice acting across Masterforce AND Power of the Primes.
    Consistency.
    Anyway, i know SIXSHOT has been suggested on various occasions, but here's my idea. Hear me out (I'm new at this, cut me some slack).

Sixshot.
    Class: TBD

Abilities: Activated by twice swiping UP ala Hound's ammo, but un-crap.
    Choose from melee or ranged combat.
    This also determines his heavies (car ram¹ or tank blast²) and alt-forms when SP1/2/3 is activated.

In melee¹ or ranged² modes
    SP1: Ninja Consultant¹. Dual katana slashes causes nullify.
    GreatShot². Twin gun shots to the face causes armor break.

SP2: WeirdWolf¹. Transforms to wolf form and mauls opponent, causing bleeds.
    Tanky McTankface². A barrage of rounds causes burn.

SP3: Joy of Six¹. Rams in car form, turns to wolf and jumps at you before turning to tank to stomp you, removing all buffs.
    WingWolf². Flies as a winged canine, strafing, before turning into his gun form and blasts you, causing dark burn.

Synergies:
    'Class of '86'.
    Galvatron. His Spaceship and Gun forms are now activated, plus his dark burn consistency is improved.
    Cyclonus. His dark field is now more frequent, and melee damage is up.

You can imagine the fractuals, numbers and weaknesses/strengths.
    So let's play!

4cwgewo238nf.jpg
    BlackRazak wrote: »

601c3aojiqh1.jpg

Overlord is FOREVER tarnished by his terrible voice acting across Masterforce AND Power of the Primes.
    Consistency.

Even the fandub is FAR better. This guy makes him sound like a black Tim Curry
    https://youtu.be/WmZxoz2GgSc
  • Emperor1854Emperor1854 Posts: 104
    edited March 2019
    Quintessa (universal)

Heavy attack: a charge of energy before releasing it at the opponent
    -3 shocks
    -100% chance to stun for 5s

Little is known of her. As self proclaimed creator of all transformers and the living consciousness and embodiment of planet quintessa itself, she possesses many awesome abilities and powers of both creation and destruction.

Special 1: extinction to all traitors
    Do you seek redemption?

Slaps the enemy twice telekinetically
    -inverted controls, 100% chance to stun for 6s
    -3 shocks

Special 2: you are mine to command
    Meet your maker

Electrocutes the opponent with a blast of blue lightning. She then lifts him up telekinetically and slams him down. This special is unblockeable.
    -Inverted controls, 100% chance to stun for 10s, 6 shocks

Special 3: the prime of life
    What can be created, can also be uncreated

Chains pierce the opponent from all directions. Quintessa gives the opponent a corrupting slap across the face, then blasts him with red lightning. Infernocus then arrives to stab the enemy with his sword
    -inverted controls, 100% chance to be stunned for 15s, 6 bleeds, 6 shocks

Abilities:

Relic of obedience
    -activates after every special for 12s. During this period, opponent cannot inflict debuffs or activate buffs

Spark pulse
    -activates at random periods of time. Quintessa emits a shield of electricity that repels the opponent and damages him with every melee attack he and quintessa conducts
    -basic ranged attacks are useless when active
    Lasts for 12s

You dare to strike your god?!
    -everytime she is knocked down, she gains a kinetic charge. Kinetic charges powers up the damage of quintessa’s heavy attacks, inflicting double damage per charge. Quintessa can hold up to 5 kinetic charges at a time

Passive:

Imperfect creations
    -degenerates the opponent’s health and power permanently

Unlimited quintessence
    -automatically generates extra health and power

Your nemesis
    -opponent damages himself with 150% the damage instead of quintessa when quintessa is blocking or dodging the attacks

Mark of Athena
    -with every successful slap attack from quintessa, the opponent gains a nemesis debuff. Each nemesis debuff doubles the damage received from both quintessa and the damage inflicted on self

Signature:
    The great deceiver
    -an opponent can only use 3 special attacks without any negative effects. Anything beyond that will inflict half the special damage on self

Megatrom wrote: »
    Make Q0k47imhsxzo8.png
    uintessa playable character SP1 and SP2 would be energy attack stun Bots with mind damage on 5 seconds and her SP3 should be summon Infernocus she goes to sky she is laughing while Infernocus crush the enemy
    Overlord voice actors seem to have flagged @Gunz0 and me for our criticism.

Power of the Primes NEVER mention their 'Nebulon' or master/breast force-ness, do they?
    What was the point of the toy headmaster gimmick, then?

Always felt Overlord was the Gillette Mach 3 turbo in a world of Twin Blade razors.
    2 powermasters!
    Surprised Takara DIDN'T commit to Megatron or Prime with 3 or 4!

That said, character suggestion:
    BeastMachines Megabolt Megatron with his pervy trenchcoat.
    With Red Dragon underneath.
  • MegatromMegatrom Posts: 121
    Quintessa (universal)

Heavy attack: a charge of energy before releasing it at the opponent
    -3 shocks
    -100% chance to stun for 5s

Little is known of her. As self proclaimed creator of all transformers and the living consciousness and embodiment of planet quintessa itself, she possesses many awesome abilities and powers of both creation and destruction.

Special 1: extinction to all traitors
    Do you seek redemption?

Slaps the enemy twice telekinetically
    -inverted controls, 100% chance to stun for 6s
    -3 shocks

Special 2: you are mine to command
    Meet your maker

Electrocutes the opponent with a blast of blue lightning. She then lifts him up telekinetically and slams him down. This special is unblockeable.
    -Inverted controls, 100% chance to stun for 10s, 6 shocks

Special 3: the prime of life
    What can be created, can also be uncreated

Chains pierce the opponent from all directions. Quintessa gives the opponent a corrupting slap across the face, then blasts him with red lightning. Infernocus then arrives to stab the enemy with his sword
    -inverted controls, 100% chance to be stunned for 15s, 6 bleeds, 6 shocks

Abilities:

Relic of obedience
    -activates after every special for 12s. During this period, opponent cannot inflict debuffs or activate buffs

Spark pulse
    -activates at random periods of time. Quintessa emits a shield of electricity that repels the opponent and damages him with every melee attack he and quintessa conducts
    -basic ranged attacks are useless when active
    Lasts for 12s

You dare to strike your god?!
    -everytime she is knocked down, she gains a kinetic charge. Kinetic charges powers up the damage of quintessa’s heavy attacks, inflicting double damage per charge. Quintessa can hold up to 5 kinetic charges at a time

Passive:

Imperfect creations
    -degenerates the opponent’s health and power permanently

Unlimited quintessence
    -automatically generates extra health and power

Your nemesis
    -opponent damages himself with 150% the damage instead of quintessa when quintessa is blocking or dodging the attacks

Mark of Athena
    -with every successful slap attack from quintessa, the opponent gains a nemesis debuff. Each nemesis debuff doubles the damage received from both quintessa and the damage inflicted on self

Signature:
    The great deceiver
    -an opponent can only use 3 special attacks without any negative effects. Anything beyond that will inflict half the special damage on self

Make Q0k47imhsxzo8.png
    uintessa playable character SP1 and SP2 would be energy attack stun Bots with mind damage on 5 seconds and her SP3 should be summon Infernocus she goes to sky she is laughing while Infernocus crush the enemy

Nice👏 with those skills she will be badass wish we could see more of her powers in the movie
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    wolffe wrote: »
    Please bring in the transmetal Silverbolt from Beast Wars.

Transmetal? You mean half-Transmetal Fuzor Silverbolt right?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes

I thought they meant beast machines transmetal
    mumoe5oh3vmb.jpg
    And I mean that
  • mumoe5oh3vmb.jpg
    And I mean that

Get that thing away. Please. I just recovered from seeing that.... thing.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    mumoe5oh3vmb.jpg
    And I mean that

Scarred, I have some spare Eye bleach I'm willing to share with you, want some?
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    mumoe5oh3vmb.jpg
    And I mean that

Scarred, I have some spare Eye bleach I'm willing to share with you, want some?

Yes please. My stock is already low from bleaching the image of Devastator's balls out of my mind.
    Another suggestion character
    Name: Predking
    New Classic: Predator
    9qbza3w6ol6a.png

10 seconds to block all damages
    Height: 35 ft
    Eye Color: Yellow
    Primary Color: Black
    Secondary Color: Dark Red
    SP1: as he roars at enemy he uses his sword to strike at enemy
    SP2: he grabs the enemy crush it into ground thorows the enemy to far side
    SP3: he makes shakes with his feet use his sword to rush toward at enemy stab the enemy with no mercy as transforms bites the enemy's legs as thorow enemy to sky as let the enemy fall on ground
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019

601c3aojiqh1.jpg

X has healed from far worse:
    ncmftpjysu13.jpg
    myjl096aztdv.jpg
    Thing is, this is an alternate universe. But given how he fully regenerated from taking a giant warhead to the FACE in the Season 2 finale, I'm gonna consider this is how powerful his Regeneration is.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes

The Maximals in Beast Machines are all Technorganic. Go actually watch the show
    mumoe5oh3vmb.jpg
    And I mean that

j26fer19x2oz.jpg

DELET THIS
  • Emperor1854Emperor1854 Posts: 104
    9qbza3w6ol6a.png

SP3: he makes shakes with his feet use his sword to rush toward at enemy stab the enemy with no mercy as transforms bites the enemy's legs as thorow enemy to sky as let the enemy fall on ground

Predaking Aligned (demolitions)

Ranged heavy attack
    -causes burn

As an immensely strong and dangerous adversary, predaking possesses both a surprisingly high level of intelligence and a remarkable leadership ability, taking great pride in his kind and also a rare sense of honor and concern for his peers. His raw power is nearly unmatched and strikes fear into everybot, including Megatron himself, leading to the extinction of his brethren to prevent any conspiracies or attempts to overthrow the Decepticons. However, this only enraged Predaking more. Striking out from his former masters, and forming his own faction in the form of Skylynx and darksteel, he has sworn to destroy both his creators, and the autobots, making the battle for survival in new quintessa make a bleaker turn.

Special 1: prepare to perish
    -a blast from the past

Swipes his tail at the opponent before blasting a stream of fire at him
    -50% stun, 2 burn

Special 2: ultimate hunter
    -he will bury is claws in your spark

Fires energy blasts from his flamethrower before slashing an uppercut at the enemy with is claws
    -1 overbleed, stun, 2 burn

Special 3: as a beast
    In the name of all the might predacons who preceded him, the time has come for your extinction!

Transforms into a dragon, setting the enemy aflame with his inferno breath. After that, Predaking grabs the enemy with his mouth, then blasts the opponent out of his jaws with another stream of fire.
    -overbleed, open wound

Abilities:

Overbleed
    -bleeds the opponent’s health and drains his attack to 20% of full strength for 10s
    -50% chance to stun after debuff ends
    -all projectiles fired during this duration will also be missed

Open wound
    -kills the enemy instantly at low health of 20%
    -if enemy health is above 50%, all attacks cause a 4s bleed
    -lasts for 6s

What have you done?!
    -attack strength doubles at 10% health
    -lasts for 6s

I am your king!
    -90% chance to be unstoppable after being knocked down

Passive: primeval protection
    -predaking’s thick armor provides him with 20% extra armor

Signature:
    Invincible
    -perfect block chance 60%

Synergies:

Settling scores
    -darksteel, Skylynx Aligned and Starscream
    -all mentioned above gain an additional Fury for their special attacks

My creation
    -shockwave
    -5% more health for both

Leaders
    -Optimus Prime, Megatron
    -5% more armor for all

Do you feel helpless, Autobot?
    -Wheeljack, ultra magnus, ratchet
    -5% critical hit chance for all

Could I be like the others?
    -vehicon Aligned
    -3% evade chance for Predaking
    Another suggestion
    9qbza3w6ol6a.png

Predaking Aligned (demolitions)

Ranged heavy attack
    -causes burn

As an immensely strong and dangerous adversary, predaking possesses both a surprisingly high level of intelligence and a remarkable leadership ability, taking great pride in his kind and also a rare sense of honor and concern for his peers. His raw power is nearly unmatched and strikes fear into everybot, including Megatron himself, leading to the extinction of his brethren to prevent any conspiracies or attempts to overthrow the Decepticons. However, this only enraged Predaking more. Striking out from his former masters, and forming his own faction in the form of Skylynx and darksteel, he has sworn to destroy both his creators, and the autobots, making the battle for survival in new quintessa make a bleaker turn.

Special 1: prepare to perish
    -a blast from the past

Swipes his tail at the opponent before blasting a stream of fire at him
    -50% stun, 2 burn

Special 2: ultimate hunter
    -he will bury is claws in your spark

Fires energy blasts from his flamethrower before slashing an uppercut at the enemy with is claws
    -1 overbleed, stun, 2 burn

Special 3: as a beast
    In the name of all the might predacons who preceded him, the time has come for your extinction!

Transforms into a dragon, setting the enemy aflame with his inferno breath. After that, Predaking grabs the enemy with his mouth, then blasts the opponent out of his jaws with another stream of fire.
    -overbleed, open wound

Abilities:

Overbleed
    -bleeds the opponent’s health and drains his attack to 20% of full strength for 10s
    -50% chance to stun after debuff ends
    -all projectiles fired during this duration will also be missed

Open wound
    -kills the enemy instantly at low health of 20%
    -if enemy health is above 50%, all attacks cause a 4s bleed
    -lasts for 6s

What have you done?!
    -attack strength doubles at 10% health
    -lasts for 6s

I am your king!
    -90% chance to be unstoppable after being knocked down

Passive: primeval protection
    -predaking’s thick armor provides him with 20% extra armor

Signature:
    Invincible
    -perfect block chance 60%

Synergies:

Settling scores
    -darksteel, Skylynx Aligned and Starscream
    -all mentioned above gain an additional Fury for their special attacks

My creation
    -shockwave
    -5% more health for both

Leaders
    -Optimus Prime, Megatron
    -5% more armor for all

Do you feel helpless, Autobot?
    -Wheeljack, ultra magnus, ratchet
    -5% critical hit chance for all

Could I be like the others?
    -vehicon Aligned
    -3% evade chance for Predaking

Nice i love thia idea he would be so awesome
    Yass!
    Just days away from SCORPONOK
    rgt3nfacd5a3.jpg
    edited March 2019
    How to incorporate awesomeness, plus sort out the complete lack of Decepticon BW bots, in one fell swoop:

d0q9d84m7ool.jpg

Go crazy on his alt forms!
    bmmy11vktqho.jpg

Swordmaster, BW, Decepticon synergies, ahoy!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes

The Maximals in Beast Machines are all Technorganic. Go actually watch the show
    mumoe5oh3vmb.jpg
    And I mean that

j26fer19x2oz.jpg

DELET THIS

I thought they were always tech organic even when transmetaled @Gunz0
    mumoe5oh3vmb.jpg
    And I mean that

I could post again if you'd like :p
    Technorganic...DARN AUTOCORRECT
    The Savior of Transformers: Forged to Fight. Behold, I present to you
    Tony Stark
    nwro8mcjyof6.jpg
    Iron Man (Anti-Transformer Armor)
    Class: Tech
    Factionless

Passive: Armor Up
    • Iron Man starts the fight with 3 Passive Armor charges, which cannot be nullified but can be broken
    • Each Passive Armor charge reduces heat damage by 7.5%
    • Passive Armor charges can be stacked indefinitely

When Attacked:
    • 30% chance to gain a Passive Armor charge, increasing armor rating by 10% for 7s
    • 5% chance per stack of active Passive Armor charge to gain an Arc Shield, reflecting 30~50% of damage received from melee and ranged attacks for 5s

Ranged Attacks: Repulsors
    • Iron Man activates his repulsors on light combo enders and medium combo starters
    • These attacks count as close-ranged attacks and deal energy damage
    • 100% chance to deal 10% attack as instant shock damage and drain 10~30% of the opponent's power bar
    • Repulsor Attacks deal +100% damage against shocked opponents

Passive: Arc Overload
    • Iron Man repairs 10~20% of max health and generates 25~45% of max power over 2.5s when dropping below 20% of max health
    • Iron Man gains a 6.5s Arc Shield after these 2 buffs expire, redlecting all damage received from melee and ranged attacks by 70~90%

Passive: J.A.R.V.I.S
    • Tony Stark's personal AI aids him in battle by providing information about the enemy, increasing Iron Man's critical rate by 20% when armored up. The potency of this bonus is reduced by 10% against Scout opponents and increased by 10% against Demolitions opponents

Heavy Attacks:
    • Inflicts shock, dealing 50% attack over 10s
    • Refreshes the duration of Special Attack debuffs

SP1: Unibeam: "Too drunk to think of a funny description"
    • 100% chance to Armor Break the opponent, reducing enemy armor by 25% for 7s
    • Shocks the opponent, dealing 78% attack over 9s.
    (These debuffs cannot be stacked)

SP2: Million-Dollar Missiles "Too drumk to think of a funny description"
    • 100% chance for each hit to cause burn, dealing 18% attack over 3s (6 hits)
    • 90% chance to Armor Break the opponent, reducing their armor rating by 30%

SP3: Billion-Dollar Beam "Stark's most destructive weapon comes to use"
    • +10% attack rating for each active Passive Armor charge

Signature Ability: Reflector Protocol
    • Stark activates 1 Arc Shield after consuming 1 Passive Armor charge, allowing him to reflect 45~135% of damage received from melee and ranged attacks for 4.5s. Additionally, all debuffs caused by those attacks have their debuff potency increased by 100%

Synergies:

• Brain Drain w/ Shockwave
    Shockwave consumes all Energy charges to inflict Shock debuffs on well-timed blocks

• Allies: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee

• Enemies: Megatron, Starscream
    Tony Stark
    nwro8mcjyof6.jpg
    Factionless

• Iron Man starts the fight with 3 Passive Armor charges, which cannot be nullified but can be broken

When Attacked:
    • 30% chance to gain a Passive Armor charge, increasing armor rating by 10% for 7s
    • 5% chance per stack of active Passive Armor charge to gain an Arc Shield, reflecting 30~50% of damage received from melee and ranged attacks for 5s

• Iron Man activates his repulsors on light combo enders and medium combo starters
    • 100% chance to deal 10% attack as instant shock damage and drain 10~30% of the opponent's power bar

• Iron Man repairs 10~20% of max health and generates 25~45% of max power over 2.5s when dropping below 20% of max health
    • Iron Man gains a 6.5s Arc Shield after these 2 buffs expire, redlecting all damage received from melee and ranged attacks by 70~90%

• Tony Stark's personal AI aids him in battle by providing information about the enemy, increasing Iron Man's critical rate by 20% when armored up. The potency of this bonus is reduced by 10% against Scout opponents and increased by 10% against Demolitions opponents

Heavy Attacks:

• Stark activates 1 Arc Shield after consuming 1 Passive Armor charge, allowing him to reflect 45~135% of damage received from melee and ranged attacks for 4.5s. Additionally, all debuffs caused by those attacks have their debuff potency increased by 100%

Synergies:

Shockwave consumes all Energy charges to inflict Shock debuffs on well-timed blocks

You mad lad.
    Tony Stark
    nwro8mcjyof6.jpg
    Factionless

When Attacked:

Heavy Attacks:

Synergies:

You mad lad.

Sry account got hacked
    Tony Stark
    nwro8mcjyof6.jpg
    Factionless

When Attacked:

Heavy Attacks:

Synergies:

You mad lad.

Sry account got hacked

I'm guessing the hacker was too drunk to think of a funny description.
    BlackRazak wrote: »

601c3aojiqh1.jpg

Consistency.

OVERLORD spotted training for F2F
    q2xsxwqiy88u.gif
  • Good day fellow Leaders.
    Personally I would appreciate the full squad of OG dinobots, Rotimus Prime, Astrotrain, the real OG Jetfire.
    OG defined as the original group of transformers from cartoons.
    OG autobots
    Prime, Bee, Jazz, Prowl, Bluestreak, Smokescreen, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Mirage, Wheeljack, Ironhide, Ratchet, Windcharger, Brawn, Cliffjumper, Huffer

OG Cons
    Megs, Starscream, Soundwave, Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Buzzsaw, Laserbeak, Reflector (3), Skywarp, Thundercracker, Shockwave.
This discussion has been closed.