Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Choose a side!

Comments

• Options
    With the fast approach of our 2-Year Anniversary, it’s time to ask the age old question we haven’t yet on the forums. Whose side are you on, Autobots or Decepticon? Or maybe you want to go a different approach and choose Maximals or Predacons! Whichever you choose, we want to know and why. :)

I’d choose Autobots because I gotta side with my favorite, Grimlock. So maybe I was a Decepticon at one point and swapped sides with the Dinobot leader. Regardless, I’m choosing Autobots--I kinda dig the idea of protecting humans and other planets from unknown demise brought on by the Decepticons.

Sorry, Barricade.

giphy.gif

Decepticons 100%. I love the character Soundwave, and the Decepticons just all have a nice cool dark colour scheme to them, while the Autobots are just too flashy for me. Plus, most of my favourite characters happen to be on the Decepticons, like Soundwave, Kickback, Bruticus, Shockwave, Trypticon, Megatron, amongst others
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Decepticons because this guy

tenor.gif

Also, they can all fly, even the Walkman.

I cannot like this enough!
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I prefer the Decepticons but the Autobots have the synergy advantage..
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited March 2019
    Y'all who are saying Decepticons, we can still be friends, right?

@Kabam Vydious
    It's Optimus Prime that gets his knickers in a twist when Autobots fraternize with Decepticons.
    Who's evil, now?
    https://youtu.be/NntV5hLnVM0
  • Options
    Don't know about you guys but I choose the leftists
  • Options
    tenor.gif
    DECEPTICONS FOREVER!
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    tenor.gif
    DECEPTICONS FOREVER!

30teogzdi2of.gif
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »
    yrbfkw7f7goo.jpeg

@Kabam Vydious Im with you and the autobots.

Or Am I ??

Don't play with my feelings like this.
  • Options
    Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    I would have to side with the Decepticons. My first Transformers toy was G1 Thrust and back then, the jets were so much cooler than the cars. I even used Thrust as my gaming name throughout college.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited March 2019
    Sorry Vydious but I’ll always choose drift doesnt matter if he’s a decepticon or an autobot 😅😂
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited March 2019
    Sorry Vydious but I’ll always choose drift doesnt matter if he’s a decepticon or an autobot 😅😂

Drift is currently an Autobot 👍 he was a Con once lol 😂
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Jazz444 wrote: »

I see others have taken this switching sides thing a bit far...
    OG CON-BOT
    zzfdymt9wpqf.jpg

What you talking bout, Willis
    e4s051ludet6.jpg

• Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

I see others have taken this switching sides thing a bit far...
    OG CON-BOT
    zzfdymt9wpqf.jpg

What you talking bout, Willis
    e4s051ludet6.jpg

Yes Jetfire was a decepticon for one episode in 1984
    Counter Punch desquises himself as a Decepticon 👍 he’s a very nice 👍 Spy 🕵️‍♂️
  • Options
    Real_BotReal_Bot Posts: 4
    dhc4ks1lphtl.gif
    PURGE THE RESISTANCE
  • Options
    C’mon Vydious, gimme a break!
    We wanna know relevant information
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    SIDEWAYS
    x3enysuvzcdf.jpg
    bw31i4ojpx9t.jpg

Bwahahah, sniff the TOP of my HEAD, i dare you
    ob385u6gpdbi.gif

• Options
    @Avacalhator_1 relevant information isn't the only thing that matters! Threads like this boost morale for the players also
  • Options
    yrbfkw7f7goo.jpeg

@Kabam Vydious Im with you and the autobots.

Or Am I ??

Don't play with my feelings like this.

@Kabam Vydious someone is a softie XD
  • Options
    @Avacalhator_1 relevant information isn't the only thing that matters! Threads like this boost morale for the players also

May not be the only thing that matters, but when we have a whole forum, close to the month of celebration of the second anniversary, as it says in the original post, and we have no one solid information on the future of the game.

This kind of topic is totally anti-climax for serious players.
  • Options
    B_KassB_Kass Posts: 22
    edited March 2019
    If I’ve learned anything from Lego Star Wars 2, it’s that being the villain makes everything more fun

For those that don’t understand the reference, you could only interact with certain itemsif you were on the dark side of the force. The villains could also access everything the heroes could, so it purely benefited you to unlock the villain characters
  • Options
    B_Kass wrote: »
    If I’ve learned anything from Lego Star Wars 2, it’s that being the villain makes everything more fun

For those that don’t understand the reference, you could only interact with certain itemsif you were on the dark side of the force. The villains could also access everything the heroes could, so it purely benefited you to unlock the villain characters

Which lego star wars game was that?
  • Options
    B_KassB_Kass Posts: 22
    B_Kass wrote: »

Which lego star wars game was that?

Lego Star Wars 2: the original trilogy

Episodes 4,5,6
  • Options
    Decpticons for sure. Because of Nitro Zeus and his godly dance moves.

• Options
    Decpticons for sure. Because of Nitro Zeus and his godly dance moves.

uhe0r5tytm2r.gif
  • Options
    jr1ufuwexklr.png
    Long Live Lord Galvatron.
  • Options
    Gotta go with the Maximals here!

yalhjcvhchis.gif
  • Options
    Y'all who are saying Decepticons, we can still be friends, right?

Yees ;)
  • Options
    I guess I'm the only Predacon here.

Oh well, I'll always have myself to accompany me.
    bk72xr9voat6.gif
    Just me, myself, and I.
  • Options
    With the fast approach of our 2-Year Anniversary, it’s time to ask the age old question we haven’t yet on the forums. Whose side are you on, Autobots or Decepticon? Or maybe you want to go a different approach and choose Maximals or Predacons! Whichever you choose, we want to know and why. :)

I’d choose Autobots because I gotta side with my favorite, Grimlock. So maybe I was a Decepticon at one point and swapped sides with the Dinobot leader. Regardless, I’m choosing Autobots--I kinda dig the idea of protecting humans and other planets from unknown demise brought on by the Decepticons.

Sorry, Barricade.

giphy.gif

1on3v1u1vv5z.png
    Autobots
  • Options
    arqm555arqm555 Posts: 32
    Autobots for life cause of the heroic autobot leader Optimus prime 5h7q0jsnzus1.gif
    z61447d0df10.gif
    54xfmkbk5tcu.gif
    4gbtt3gj81sa.gif