Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion of new spotlights.(Fanfiction)

Yes, I got the idea from the Post of the Emperor 1854, I loved seeing the creative side of the forum, so let's give your creative side here.

Comments

• How about for Lockdown each of the movie bots are disappearing one by one and they fight numerous Decepticons throughout and eventually learn Lockdown imprisoned them
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    At last, I have almost completed the Spotlight that @Emperor1854 requested. Here's a little rundown as of what's to come.

Title:
    Possession
    (Part ? of the Heralds of Unicron Arc)

Bot Featured:
    Aligned Megatron (Unicron Body)

Premise:
    Unicron's astral form may have been restored, but he still needs a powerful body in order to make a full return; he senses the perfect vessel in another universe. In this alternate universe, Megatron sits in a vast region space after putting himself in self-exile for his unforgivable actions.  He contemplates the Great War and the extreme measures he took trying to win. From how he let Cybertron die to allowing Unicron to take over his body. Suddenly, Megatron is transported to New Quintessa, where Unicron and his Heralds are awaiting him, much to his horror. With the help of an Autobot Scout, Megatron must beat these Heralds and his own personal demons in order to survive.

Tone: Pretty Serious
    Dialogue Length: Long
    Author's Note: I try too hard

Bosses:

-Chapter 1: (The Dilemma)
    •Quest 1 (Recollection): Barricade
    •Quest 2 (Confusion): Bumblebee (DotM)

-Chapter 2: (Preparation)
    •Quest 1 (Test of the Body): Bludgeon
    •Quest 2 (Test of the Mind): Tarantulas

-Chapter 3: (Inner Demon)
    •Quest 1: (One and the Same): Galvatron
    •Quest 2: (Twisted Soul): Unicron (Megatron Body
    edited March 2019
    Possession
    Prologue:
    Ever since Unicron's Astral form was brought back by the Heralds of Unicron in the Sarced Grounds, the Heralds have set up base there. Unicron has made many orders such as setting up a Dark Energon mine and encouraging more research on New Quintessa's Dark Energon. But by far the greatest dilemma was Unicron's lack of a body…..

Chapter 1: The Dilemma
    Quest 1: Recollection
    Boss: Barricade
    Unicron: Heralds! While your performence of recovering my Astral form has been satisfactory, I am displeased that you weren't able to provide me with a body!

Galvatron: Why I would love to give a body "my lord"..... so I can blast you into a million pi- -RAARRRRGH!

Tarantulas: Ah Galvatron, do you not realize that being disobedient to Unicron is poor for your mental health? Well, whatever mental health you have left, hee hee hee.

Galvatron: *mumble* stupid arachnid *mumble* grrrrr, gonna punch Cyclonus soon *mumble*

Unicron: Tarantulas, I assume you have a proper explanation for my missing body?

Tarantulas: You will have your body in due time, my lord. The dilemma we face is of New Quintessa's Dark Energon; I hypothesize that the Quintesson's tampering of the substance has caused most of the Dark Energon to undergo a molecular change, severing your connection to it.

Unicron: I have noticed that most of the Dark Energon here isn't responsive to my actions. This annoys me.

Tarantulas: I am aware, but Megatronous has presented a rather favorable solution to this body problem...

Megatronous: During the millenia that I was here, I've discovered that this planet acts as a nexus between multiple realities, creating an amalgamation of different worlds. However, the worlds here are few, and an expansion can prove beneficial...

Unicron: Proceed.

Megatronous: If you used your powers of dimensional travel to tap into the Space Bridge correctly, we could be able to stretch the nexus of realities to be able to cross over to newer worlds.

Unicron: And that would present opportunities for constructing a new body. It seems you have an opportunity to redeem yourselves of this mistake. Hmmmm, the body must be small to fit through the space bridge. However, I have the perfect body in mind... Tarantulas! Take a pure shard of Dark Energon and use it on the Space Bridge. Megatronous and Galvatron will stay, the others will focus on disabling enemy communications, but Bludgeon will assist you on your mission. Now go, seek out my new body!

End Transmission

Bludgeon: The wind blows differently around these times, don't they?

Tarantulas: More spirtual riddles, I assume.

Bludgeon: To acknowledge the situation, yes. Ever since Unicron had arrived, New Quintessa's winds have changed from subtle to chaotic. But this change is necessary to disperse the stronger seeds, while the weaker seeds perish. The stronger seeds will pave a way for newer seeds to strive. Then, the wind blows again and the cycle repeats. Say, why do you fight for Unicron?

Tarantulas: For science of course. As a scientist, it's my duty to experiment through every known method, no matter how vile. Ha ha. Based on my research, specifically on the Chaos Theory, I've found out that chaos has been a mysterious, yet important variable on how life works. Chaos is unpredictable and unpredictability can create a multitude of different reactions. I wish to record these reactions.

Bludgeon: Ah, so both of our goals are fueled by chaos. We both truly know that chaos is for the better an-

Megatronous (through the comms): Can you two stop spewing philosophy and continue your mission?! Unicron grows impatient for a new body.

Bludgeon: What or who is this body anyway?

Megatronous: It is a Megatron of another reality, one with a body saturated with Dark Energon. Our master had used his body once before, but this Megatron was able to rip free from his control and Unicron feels the need to reclaim him. You should arrive at the Space Bridge in a few cycles, Megatronous out.

Bludgeon: This Megatron could prove to be fiercesome warrior. I look foward to our confronta--huh?

Barricade: All troops, Heralds of Unicron members have been spotted! I'll be guarding the Space Bridge. Meanwhile, show them how we treat Heralds around here.

Bludgeon: Ah, the enemy shows it's face. Let us sharpen our skills before going to meet up with this alternate Megatron.

Transmission End

Tarantulas: We've made it to our destination, the Space Bridge! Now, to insert a Dark Energon crystal. Let's hope our chances at obtaining the Bot that we need from this crystal are high.

Barricade: Halt! In order of the Cybertronian Alliance, all Heralds of Unicron members are prohibited from the Space Bridge. Cease and desist, or be terminated!

Bludgeon: Hmph, the last obtacle in our way. I expected more of a challenge.

Barricade: Barricade requesting back up. Repeat: Barricade requesting back up... Static? Slag, communications are jammed!

Tarantulas: Looks like some of the other Heralds succeeded with their task, he he ha. Now to pick this Decepticon apart.

Barricade: Bah! It doesn't matter! I have this super special mod that's used for emergencies. Now I get to fulfill my duty of executing security by executing you!

Cue Boss Battle
    edited March 2019
    Possession
    Chapter 1: The Dilemma
    Quest 2: Confusion
    Boss: Bumblebee (DotM)
    Meanwhile in another reality, Megatron sits in the vastness of space, contemplating the horrors of the Great War. Little does he know that more horrors are yet to come.

Megatron (Aligned): It has been 3 orbital cycles since I've exiled myself from Cybertron. Even though all of the conflict is over, I can still remember the horror of it all. The screams of bots having their limbs torn from their bodies, the sound of metal crunching as a bot is crushed, and that awful sound. That sound of Unicron's booming voice in my head. And the worst part of it all is.... most of that dispair came from me, and I enjoyed it. I was a monster, a sadist! Every solar cycle I wish I can take it all back! But I can't, and I mustn't forget what I've done. That is why I still take this form that Unicron gave me, as a reminder of all of my previous actions. I.... just wish that there is someone else to talk to, someone to---What? A space bridge? But what is--GAH!!

Tarantulas: Quick, plunge the shard into him!

Megatron (Aligned): What, Dark Energon? No, arggh!

End Transmission

Megatron (Aligned): ..........

Tarantulas: The affects of the Dark Energon have forced him into stasis lock. Good, hee hee hee.

Bludgeon: Good? It's a pity! I was looking forward to doing battle!

Megatron (Aligned): gahhhhh.......

Tarantulas: Your barbaric need for battle always clouds your judgement doesn't it? Unicron requires a body, one that hasn't been reduced to a million diced pieces!

Megatron (Aligned): Un...i...cron? No….

Bludgeon: Bah! I'm sure your insane uses of science would've cooked up something bizarre to-

Megatron (Aligned): NO!

Tarantulas: WAH!? Impossible! How does he possess freewill?!

Bludgeon: Finally a chance for battle!

Megatron (Aligned): Leave me be!

Bludgeon: Wait, where are you going? Grrrr, coward!

Tarantulas: Arrrgh he flew off! Now Unicron will have our heads!

Bludgeon: Not if the master doesn't find out. Then again, lying would be a diservice

Unicron: FOOL. Do you not realize that I'm still able to see all that is going on through the Dark Energon in his body?!!? Return to base immediately!

Tarantulas:.......slag.

End Transmission

Megatron (Aligned): I've seem to have gotten away from them? But who were those Bots and why were they mentioning Unicron? Has Unicron come to reclaim me yet again?  It can't be.... It can't be. Why can't I just find peace? Why should my nightmare continue?! Graa.... no. Behaving savagely would get myself nowhere. Being rational shall help in finding a way to adress---- is that the Autobot Scout? Here? If it is, he may find a way of getting me out of this mess.

Bumblebee (DotM): Ah, another lonely scouting trip in New Quintessa. Sharkticons attacking, small volcanoes spewing lava, lightning striking dangerously... Completely normal. Oh wait, turns out the discovery of Unicron having a giant Dark Energon mine in this sector isn't normal afterall. Whoops. Unicron probably needs them in order to obtain a new body. Hmm, we never had a Unicron like that in our world, our world's Unicron existed in the Earth's surface, where it was guarded by medieval knights. Yeah, medieval knights makes sense. This paranoid atmosphere kind of reminds of when I was in World War T--- huh, scanners picking up a trace of Dark Energon and it looks like it's... heading towards me? Wait, I can see it. No, I can see him! It's coming from that Bot!

Megatron (Aligned): Autobot Scout, I----

Bumblebee (DotM): Have to roll out of here. There's no way I can take a Herald alone.... I really should come up with better roll out puns.

Megatron (Aligned): Wait, where are you--? Great, now I have to participate in a petty chase.

End Transmission

Bumblebee (DotM): Been driving for a while and I still can't shake him. Better call for backup.
    Optimus, this is Bumblebee, do you read me? Optimus are you there? Ratchet? Arcee? Anyone? Nothing. Something must have happened to the communications towers. Looks like I'm going to have to confront him myself... I've never faced a Herald before.

Megatron (Aligned): There you are Scout! Now----

Bumblebee (DotM): Nah, ah, ah, not another step. My stinger tends to get trigger happy, especially around bots that emit high traces of Dark Energon.

Megatron (Aligned): Please, don't be afr--

Bumblebee (DotM): Another step taken! Prepare your tailpipe, as it's about to get kicked!

Cue Boss Fight
    edited March 2019
    Possession
    Chapter 2: Preparation
    Quest 1: Test of the Body
    Boss: Bludgeon
    Megatron (Aligned): Don't you realize I never wanted to fight.

Bumblebee (DotM): Ow. You should have, ow, told me that before you beated me into scrap.

Megatron (Aligned): I wanted to, but you never gave me a chance. Now please, tell me, where am I? And how did you get here?

Bumblebee (DotM): I should be asking you questions myself. Such as who are you? Why are you emitting Dark Energon? And why in the world do you look like Unicron?

Megatron (Aligned): You don't recognize me?

Bumblebee (DotM): No, never seen you before in my life. Although, your voice does sound familiar.

Megatron (Aligned): My name is...... was Megatron. Now, I'm not so sure who or what I am. I've made many mistakes in my lifetime, from starting a war to making a deal with Unicron himself. That is why I look like Unicron and I use that to remember what I've done. Why I emit Dark Energon is another matter, as I was mysteriously transported here by 2 mysterious bots and they injected me with a shard of Dark Energon. I just want to know where here is.

Bumblebee (DotM): Wait, you're a Megatron? You don't act like the others. Rather you sound more..... regretful. But your voice does remind me of the Megatron from the other reality.

Megatron (Aligned): Other reality?

Bumblebee (DotM): Yeah, this planet, New Quintessa, was created as a gateway between worlds. Each reality has it's own version of someone. You've possibly mistaken me with the Bumblebee of your reality.

Megatron (Aligned): I see. Then that explains how I got here and where I am. And I'm afraid I know why I'm here as well. Those bots, they said something about me being the host for Unicron's body, just like what happened so long ago.

Bumblebee (DotM): Unicron's Heralds you mean? That explains why communications are down; they don't want anyone to interfere with their business. If the towers were up, then Barricade would've warned us that the Heralds were after the Space Bridge to get to you. You've must've had some history with Unicron if the Heralds were so desperate to get to you.

Megatron (Aligned): Yes, Unicron possessed me due to my abusive use of Dark Energon..…. Strange….. it's like I can feel Dark Energon around this area.

Bumblebee (DotM): Well, we are in Sector E-1854, Unicron's mining sector that I've just recently discovered.

Megatron (Aligned): WHAT?! A mine! Full of Dark Energon! We must destroy it.

Bumblebee (DotM): Whoa, whoa, listen bucket head, we can't just go into that mine guns blazing. The place is swarming with Sweeps. Sure they're stupid, but they still outnumber us.

Megatron (Aligned): It doesn't matter, you have a new ally: me, and I know my way around Dark Energon. Now, I may never return to my home but I at least can't stand around and let Unicron's plans go through. Not again.

Bumblebee (DotM):……..Fine. It's the least we can do since the Heralds are probably on the other side of planet looking for you. The mine is at most a mega-cycle away from here. We better start moving.

Megatron (Aligned): Good. And one last question: Does it really look like I have a buckethead?

Bumblebee (DotM): Weeeellll….

End Transmission

Unicron: Incompetent! Foolish! Both of you! I assigned you with one simple task, yet you fail.

Tarantulas: Forgive us, my lord. We expected your soul to have take possession of him. His sudden awakening startled us.

Unicron: I am aware of this notion. I have come to the conclusion that even though you subjected him to a shard of Dark Energon, his spark is still too pure to be corrupted, due to exposure to the Matrix and the Allspark. However, the Dark Energon is still within his system, and if certain requirements are met, then the Dark Energon will fully awaken, granting me full control over him. But I need both of you to fulfill those requirements.

Bludgeon: What requirements, my master? Ones that will redeem us?

Unicron: If done correctly, yes, you shall be forgiven for your incompetence. The requirements that are needed to corrupt the alternate Megatron fit both of your abilities. First, you need to test the limits of his body, articulating his skills in order to stimulate his movements for my needs. Then you will toy with his mind, to make him understand the full funtimentals of insanity and chaos.

Bludgeon: Ah, so I will test his body while Tarantulas tests his mind? Thank you for with presenting us with this opportunity master.

Tarantulas: However, it would be beneficial to know some more background on this alternate Megatron. It's not easy to terrorize someone's mind without knowing of their history.

Unicron: Very well. I shall tell you my history with this alternate Megatron.

Galvatron: Alternate Megatron? Sounds..... intriguing.

End Transmission

Bumblebee (DotM): All in all, it's not you, per say, I just think the helmet itself can look down right goofy. Oh, we should be there soon.

Megatron (Aligned): Hm, you like to converse more than the Bee from my world. Then again, he couldn't even converse.

Bumblebee (DotM): What do you mean?

Megatron (Aligned): ….Well, uh----

Bumblebee (DotM): Megatron, my voice box was torn out by my Megatron and I couldn't speak for Primus knows how long. Don't tell me, you did that to your Bee too.

Megatron (Aligned):…………………….

Bumblebee (DotM): I'm waiting.

Megatron (Aligned):……… It was a different time.

Bumblebee (DotM): Ugh, Vector Sigma! Come on.

Megatron (Aligned): IT WAS A DIFFERENT TIME!

Bumblebee (DotM): You still stole a Bee's voice! I thought I was the only one that carried that burrden, but apparently, Bee not having a voice is a tradition in the multiverse now.

Megatron (Aligned): I'm sorry. I am not like that anymore and I wish to not be like that ever again. It's why we must stop Unicron. Also, your Bee did get back at me.

Bumblebee (DotM): It's alright. At least you are atoning for your actions and your trying to do the right thing. I always thought a Megatron would never change but here you are proving me wrong.…. Anyway, how did your Bee get back at you?

Megatron (Aligned): After he got his voice back, he killed me.

Bumblebee (DotM): WHAT?!

Sweep: The intruders have arrived. Distract them while Bludgeon and Tarantulas prepare.

Megatron (Aligned): We'll converse about this later (or never again). In the meantime, let's find a way past those things and into the mine.

End Transmission

Bludgeon: Ah, so the Megatron that Unicron seeks has arrived, as expected.

Megatron (Aligned): It's you again. The swordsman who brought me here. You and that spider. How did you now we were coming?

Bludgoen: Your connection with Unicron is still stronger than you think it is; he can still see through your eyes and here your thoughts. He just can't control your body. Not yet anyway.

Bumblebee (DotM): Tell Unicron to get off his lazy bum and go make a body himself. Then again, eating so many planets probably got him so obese he has to order bots like you to do the work.

Bludgeon: Huh? Oh, right, I forgot about the Bumblebee. Sweeps! Take him away while I have a real duel with this Megatron.

Bumblebee (DotM): Wait, what're you doing, whoa!

Megatron (Aligned): Not a very honorable duel, for I am unarmed and you wield a blade.

Bludgeon: A bot's skills must be sharper than the blade that he wields. Your skills are sharp according to Unicron. It shall be an honor to fight you. Afterall, not everyone is used as the host of a God.

Cue Boss Battle
    edited March 2019
    Possession
    Chapter 2: Preparation
    Quest 2: Test of the Mind
    Boss: Tarantulas
    Bumblebee (DotM): Phew, those Sweeps really make good target practice. What did I miss?

Megatron (Aligned): Only one of the most intense battles of my life, argh. That swordsman, he did something to-- Argh!

Bumblebee (DotM): What did you do to him skull face? Why is his body glowing purple like that?

Bludgeon: I only tested the limits of his body, just like I was commanded. Now, it's time for the test of his mind.

Bumblebee (DotM): Wha-, he's gone! Forgot he has smoke pellets implemented into his body. Megatron are you okay?

Megatron (Aligned): I don't know, gruh. I feel like Unicron's presence is growing stronger within.

Bumblebee (DotM): Well, I feel like we should leave then. I know we didn't do enough damage but if we can get to base we can possibly get a bigger squad to investigate the mines. Hopefully they're not so busy with the other Heralds now.

Megatron (Aligned): Scout, I've been thinking of what you said, regarding Heralds and alternate worlds. I want to know, are there other Megatrons who have fallen into Unicron's thrall? I hope that other Megatrons haven't suffered the same fate as me. Please, I must know.

Bumblebee (DotM):………………. No. No Megatrons are working with Unicron. In fact, both are allying themselves with us to fight Unicron.

Megatron (Aligned): That is good. That means they can still be saved, unlike I.

Bumblebee (DotM): What are you talking about? You haven--- wait, the entrance! It's blocked by a web! That 8-legged freak Tarantulas is here.

Megatron (Aligned): Tarantulas, something about that name seems familiar. Is there an alternate way out of here?

Bumblebee (DotM): Not sure. Our best bet is to go through that tunnel, deeper within the mines, and possibly find an exit through the other end.

Megatron (Aligned): Then let us carry on.

Bumblebee (DotM): Yeah, but I have the feeling this is exactly what Tarantulas wants.

Tarantulas: How right you are insect. How right you are. Ha ha ha ha.

End Transmission

Bumblebee (DotM): I sure do hope we find that exit soon. The lack of Sweeps or other lifeforms gives me an unsettling feeling.

Megatron (Aligned): Yes, I wonder where they went to.

Tarantulas: Oh, I dismissed them. Don't want any outside variables interferering with the experiment, ha ha.

Megatron (Aligned): That voice. It sounds like the spider that brought me here. Your the voice of that so-called Tarantulas. But, where are you?

Tarantulas: I'm right where I should be. My duty is to observe the experiment and nothing more. You on the other hand, will be the test subject, as I will be sure to record your reactions.

Megatron (Aligned): Reactions to what?

Bumblebee (DotM): By Primus….

Megatron (Aligned): What? Oh…. By the Allspark.

Bumblebee (DotM): Heads… heads of…. Sharkticons everywhere! But why do they--- why are they in the shape of….. Optimus?

Megatron (Aligned): No, no, no, no.

Tarantulas: Now you know what I'm experimenting with. Hee. But don't worry. The worst is yet to come. Ha ha ha!

End Transmission

Bumblebee (DotM): I-- I think I see something, uh, up ahead. Looks like another mining section. Hopefully, it's not filled with….. heads.

Megatron (Aligned): I don't see anything.

Tarantulas: No, no heads in this room, I promise. But I want you to use your head for this riddle: What is something you leave behind, but can never go back to change?

Bumblebee (DotM): Vector Sigma!

Megatron (Aligned): What, what is it?

Bumblebee (DotM): The Web. Look. Up.

Tarantulas: The answer to the riddle: Your legacy.

Megatron (Aligned): No. It's the symbol…… of my old faction, but…...made out of…. body parts.

Tarantulas: This is your legacy Megatron, this is what represents you. Death littered all over the place as you tried to construct your "perfect society". I will admit, it wasn't easy making this, with the limited time that I had. But it was still enjoyable ripping apart countless bots and webbing those mangled parts, and shaping the necrotic metal into what you see. But that's not the best part, no. You see, real Dark Energon is scarce here, but it's not impossible to find. I noted that whenever it's found, it's best to use it in the best way possible.

Bumblebee (DotM): The parts they're, they're falling. And are…. are they alive?

Megatron (Aligned): No, no, no, no. Terrorcons…

Tarantulas: Oh, and that's not the best part. I even gave them modifications to fit the mood.

Terrorcons: ALL HAIL MEGATRON. ALL HAIL MEGATRON. ALL HAIL MEGATRON.

Megatron (Aligned): Stop it! Stop saying that! Stop it!

Bumblebee (DotM): Megatron, we have to get moving now!

Megatron (Aligned): What's the point? He's… he's right. This is my legacy! This is what I've done and I can't fix that.

Terrorcons: ALL HAIL MEGATRON!

Bumblebee (DotM): You know what? Yeah, you're right, this may be your old legacy of raising zombies and ripping out voice boxes. But this is not the end of your tale. You can still make a new legacy, one greater than the old. You already started this new legacy by helping me, by helping to try and stop Unicron. What I'm trying to say is every sentient being deserves an opportunity for redemption. Even those that think they are lost.

Megatron (Aligned):…… You're… you're right. I never knew that I could do good. Thank you.

Tarantulas: Ugh, such touchy words of encouragement. No, no, this will not do! I should have disposed of this interference a long time ago. Good thing it'll be gone right…. about… NOW!

Bumblebee (DotM): Aaahhhhhh!

Megatron (Aligned): Scout!

Tarantulas: Hee hee ha ha. Don't worry, the outside variable is gone and the experiment will continue. I look forward to our confrontation, if your mind is still in one place. In the meanwhile, I think Bumblebee's new role is to function as my snack, hee ha ha.

Megatron (Aligned): You freak! I will find you, no matter what horrors await me.

Terrorcons: ALL HAIL MEGATRON!

Megatron (Aligned): Come! Face me, I'm not afraid anymore.

End Transmission

Megatron (Aligned): Such rabid abominations. I never knew why I bothered with them in the first place. But here I am spider! Face to face. I bet you never expected me to survive your mind games.

Tarantulas: Actually, no. I hypothesized you would've lost it a long time ago. No matter. Perhaps direct confrontation should do the trick.

Megatron (Aligned): I've dealt with spiders before. You are just another one for me to squash.

Tarantulas: Ah, but I've doubt you've fought a spider who knows how to toy with the mind and fight at the same time. For example, there is your friend up there, wrapped in my web.

Bumblebee (DotM): Mega-tron?

Tarantulas: He's in an energy-draining web. A web of my design that saps the Energon out of a bot's body. Now, as we fight he will slowly die.

Megatron (Aligned): Rrrrrr. Why you--

Tarantulas: And if that doesn't break you, I will disect your friends carcass as you watch. One way or another, I'll shatter your mind and Unicron will pick up the pieces.

Cue Boss Battle
    edited March 2019
    Possession
    Chapter 3: Inner Demon
    Quest 1: One and the Same
    Boss: Galvatron
    Galvatron: It was reported that the Alternate Megatron was to be in the mines. And as I would predict, he would exit those mines right through here.

Unicron (telepathically): I notice that you have been keeping track of the alternate Megatron's whereabouts.

Galvatron: So…. you knew this whole time?

Unicron: I knew you wouldn't throw away the chance to listen to the story of the alternate Megatron.

Galvatron: Yes. Both of us are stuck with the same curse: you. But unlike me, he was free from your control while I'm still here working as your puppet.

Unicron: And a puppet you will remain! Now, there's a reason why I let you listen to the story.

Galvatron: Hmmm, and why's that?

Unicron: I allowed you to listen so that the confrontation between you two will feel more personal to him. You see, you and him are one and the same.

Galvatron: Yes, I know the similarities. But why do you want the battle to be personal?

Unicron: While Bludgeon and Tarantulas may have succeeded in testing his body and mind, there is still one more element to test, the strongest of them all: His emotions. Emotions are generated through the mind and influence the movements of the body. If you can break his emotions, he will be mine.

Galvatron: And why should I listen to you?

Unicron: Because we both know that you want to hurt him in the cruelest way possible.

Galvatron: Heh, you know me too well.…. I despise that.

End Transmission

Megatron (Aligned): Gah, that feeling. It's the same feeling that I felt when I fought the swordsman.

Unicron (telepathically): Megatron.

Megatron (Aligned): Unicron? No! It's not real, I'm only hearing things. Now to free the Scout.

Bumblebee (DotM): Ugh, what happened? Wait, the Terrorcons, Tarantulas! Where is he?

Megatron (Aligned): He's gone. He fled after I beat him.

Bumblebee (DotM): Would've loved to beat the scrap out of him myself.

Megatron (Aligned): But you couldn't and you certainly don't have the strength to do anything now. I'll help you walk, the exit is just right there.

Bumblebee (DotM): Well, that's convenient. Now we finally made it out.

Galvatron: Not as convenient as you think, Autobot!

Bumblebee and Megatron: ARRGGH!

Megatron (Aligned): Agh, who was that?

Galvatron: I'm what you fear most: You.

End Transmission

Megatron (Aligned): What, what do you mean?

Galvatron: You haven't told him, Autobot, haven't you? You let your Autobot kindness get in the way of telling him the truth, didn't you?

Bumblebee (DotM): ……………….

Megatron (Aligned): Scout, what does he mean? Who is he?

Galvatron: My name is Galvatron. But they used to call me Megatron.

Megatron (Aligned): oh no.

Galvatron: Reborn from the flames of Unicron!

Megatron (Aligned): No.

Galvatron: Forever to serve him in his quest for destruction!

Megatron (Aligned): This can't be…

Galvatron: Oh, but it is. We are both exactly the same except there's one small difference. You were free from Unicron's control, I was not.

Megatron (Aligned): There is still time. We can probably help you, just like how others helped me.

Galvatron: Spare me your false heroism, as there is no helping me. I've lost everything, everything! I've lost my war, my ideology, my soul, my freedom! Some would even say I've lost my mind…. But you, you still have some of those things intact. And that is why I envy you!

Megatron (Aligned): At least, I know I will never end up like you. Twisted and shackled by Unicron, as you only behave like a monster.

Galvatron: Ah, but we are both still similar. You and I were both Megaton. You and I lost and went to Unicron for aid only to for us to suffer an even worse fate than death. You are still a monster Megatron, as you still look like the monster who recreated you. And there's the fact that Unicron can still snatch you away.

Bumblebee (DotM): Don't listen to him Megatron. You aren't a monster, you are greater than that. Back in the cave, you could've left me to die, but you didn't. You saved me. You can still turn your life around, and you can still become the hero you always wished to be.

Galvatron: Ah, so the Autobot is still conscience. Let me fix that.

Bumblebee (DotM): Ahhhhhhhhhh

Megatron (Aligned): No, it's me that you want, not him! Leave him out of this!

Galvatron: Oh, I'll leave him out of this… for now. You're right when you say that my wraith is directed
    towards you. You see, I'm going to kill you. Not only for the satisfaction, but as a little rebellion against Unicron. But then, after that, do you know what I'm going to do? I'm going to make the Autobot scream. He'll scream so loud that all of New Quintessa will hear it. Scream loud enough that Unicron will shiver in fear. And, heh, he'll scream so much, his voice box will be destroyed. Just like how you destroyed your Bee's voice box so long ago.

Megatron (Aligned): RAAAAAAARGH! YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING! YOU WANT TO FIGHT A MONSTER, THEN YOU'VE GOT A MONSTER!

Galvatron: Yes, that's it, let your emotions break. It'll make the battle more intense and killing you will give more of a sense of satisfaction!

Cue Boss Battle
    edited March 2019
    Possession
    Chapter 3: Inner Demon
    Quest 2: Twisted Soul
    Mini-Boss: ???
    Boss: Unicron (Megatron Body)
    Unicron: Megatron.

Megatron (Aligned): uhhhh, Un… Unicron? What is this? Wait, my body, it's normal again.

Unicron: What is the last thing you remember Megatron?

Megatron (Aligned): I remember fighting that Galvatron figure. It was….. intense. Then, I felt a familiar feeling. The same feeling I got when you possessed-- Oh no. Where am I Unicron?

Unicron: You're in the inner machinations of your soul. Or should I say our soul. In this sate, your soul takes your older form. You see, the confrontations against Bludgeon, Tarantulas, and Galvatron weren't random. I planned it so I can stretch you to the limits, and fully awakening the Dark Energon in you're system. And now that plan has been executed. I am in the process of possessing your body as we speak.

Megatron (Aligned): But why? Why out of all the bots did you pick me?

Unicron: Because you represent what I despise most: freedom. You prove that bots can have individualism and can escape my grasp. But once I repossess you, that will no longer be the case.

Megatron (Aligned): So, you still haven't gotten over the fact that I've escaped before? You could've put that behind you, but no, you still haven't let go of the past, as I'm one of the few mistakes you've ever made. Your obsession of getting back at me shows that you are nothing more than a child.

Unicron: SUCH INSOLENCE! YOU WILL KNOW YOUR PLACE!

Megatron (Aligned): Graaagh!

Unicron: I would torment you through normal methods, but instead let us take it to a newer level. Let us go on a journey through your memories.

End Transmission

Unicron: This is the city in which you made your mark in history: Kaon. The city that you made the Decepticon capital, as you waged your battle to destroy the belevolent forces that opposed you.

Megatron (Aligned): No, I fought for freedom, to stop the corruption of the higher forces of government.

Unicron: And look where that lead you. It lead you down a path where you savored the feeling of killing every Autobot that came across your way. Don't you see Megatron? You were forged for chaos. It is in your nature to destroy, as shown in your past.

Megatron (Aligned): That may have been my past…. But this is the present. This is now. I may have committed many atrocities during my lifetime, but I still have the rest of my life ahead of me! As a Scout once told me, I can still carve a new legacy, a legacy that will not be filled with suffering, rather a legacy that will benefit others, like I should've done a long time ago. And I sure don't want to spend the rest of my life stuck as your puppet!

Unicron: Ah, you still deny your true calling. Here let me get someone to guide you through the path of chaos.

Aligned Optimus Prime (Hallucination): Hello, Megatron.

Megatron (Aligned): Optimus?

Aligned Optimus Prime (Hallucination): For your crimes against Cybertron and humanity, I sentence you to death. There is no redemption in monster.

Cue Mini-Boss

Megatron (Aligned): Rarrrgh!

Aligned Optimus Prime (Hallucination): Argh! Ugggghhh

Unicron: Now, Megatron, accept who you are and kill him. Give into the darkness and embrace the chaos.

Megatron (Aligned):……… No.

Unicron: WHAT?!

Megatron (Aligned): That's what you wanted wasn't it? To see me strike my former archenemy down, as you knew it would fully corrupt me. But I know better. I know that the war that I had with Optimus Prime was a fool's war. The whole time I thought I was right, but I couldn't have been more wrong. Optimus saw this, but instead of trying to kill me, (well he has tried once), he tired to help me, despite my actions. It's called gratitude Unicron. Something you would never understand.

Unicron: Do you this will stop me from fully possessing your spark? The process is still continuing and you are just prolonging the inevitable!

Megatron (Aligned): And I will prolong it. Even if we have to do this for the rest of eternity.

Unicron: No! Darkness will eventually claim you!

Megatron (Aligned): If darkness is to claim me….

Unicron: Wha-! The Matrix of Leadership? Coming out of that hallucination of Optimus Prime?! How is that possible? Primus' light can't be here!

Megatron (Aligned): It is not the light of Primus Unicron, but rather hope. The hope that will light the darkest hour.

Unicron: Gahhhhhh!

Megatron (Aligned): Feeling weak Unicron?

Unicron: No, I can still control you. Even if I must take a weaker form to fight off your soul. So, I take the form of when I possessed your body, to show that this form is the best version of you!

Megatron (Aligned): Very well, Unicron. One shall stand.

Unicron (Megatron Body): And all shall fall! Starting with YOU!

Cue Final Boss

Epilogue:
    Bumblebee (DotM): Uhhh, what happened?

Megatron (Aligned): You went into stasis lock. Again.

Bumblebee (DotM): heh, I've been doing that lately haven't I? Wait, what happened with Unicron?

Megatron (Aligned): He is no longer a problem. I vanquished him in an internal struggle.

Bumblebee (DotM): So is he really gone?

Megatron (Aligned): No, unfortunately he's still alive. He's probably skulking or berating his troops about what happened. But, he isn't haunting me anymore.

Bumblebee (DotM): So, now that he's done with you, I assume you're going to leave. That is why we're at the Space Bridge right?

Megatron (Aligned): Yes, your assumption is correct…… You know Scout, before I came here, I thought that I was a bot that would never change, a bot that would never be good. But then I met you. You convinced me that, no matter what I've done, I can still be redeemed. No matter how many times I've wanted to give up and accept myself as a monster, you never gave up on me. It was your constant persistence that helped me see that I can turn my life around. Thank you Scout. No, thank you Bumblebee.

Bumblebee (DotM): Ah, it was really no big deal, I'm just doing the right thing and helping a bot out. You were more of a special case though. So, what are you going to do when you get back to your reality?

Megatron (Aligned): I'll return to Cybertron and see what fate awaits me there. If I am not accepted there, then I shall go to other planets and see which worlds need my aid.

Bumblebee (DotM): Well, you do you Megs.

Megatron (Aligned): Don't call me Megs.

Bumblebee (DotM): Heh, heh, sorry. Oh, there's the Space Bridge activating.

Megatron (Aligned): Yes, which means it is my time to go. The Dark Energon shard fueling this bridge is almost depleted…… Goodbye Bumblebee. I will surely remember you for the rest of my days.

Bumblebee (DotM): Goodbye Megatron, I'm gonna miss your bucket head………….. wow, what a day.

Hound(through the comms): Bee. Bee you there?

Bumblebee (DotM): Aw, Hound I'm glad to here your voice. That means the communications are up. I also need a medic because I might go into stasis….. again.

Hound: Yeah, that Cyclonus fella and Sideways busted the tower. Crazy bots these days. Anyway, where the hell are you? Where were you this whole time?

Bumblebee (DotM): Well Hound, I hope you like long stories.…
  • Possession
    (References):
    -Chapter 1, Quest 1:
    •Tarantulas hoping to get "bot that he needs from a crystal" is a reference to Forged to Fight's shady RNG system.

-Chapter 1, Quest 2:
    •Megatron calling DotM Bee "Autobot Scout" is a reference to what he called the Bee from his reality.
    •Bumblebee mentions Medieval Knights and almost mentions his time in WW2, which points out the bizarre plot points from the Last Knight.
    •Bumblebee calls for Optimus Prime, Arcee, and Ratchet for backup. Those bots are most of the original members of Team Prime from TF Prime.
    •Bumblebee trying to come up with better "roll out" puns is a slight reference to the running gag in RID 2015, where Bee can't come up with a good battle cry.

-Chapter 2, Quest 1:
    •Bumblebee noting how Aligned Megatron sounds like G1 Megatron is a nod to how they are both voiced by Frank Welker.
    •Sector E-1854 is a reference to forum member @Emperor1854
    •Bumblebee mentioning that Bee not having a voice in the multiverse is a little jab on how Bumblebee never had a voice in many installments of TF media following Bayformers.

-Chapter 2, Quest 2:
    •Bumblebee's line:
    "every sentient being deserves an opportunity for redemption"
    is a nod to what Optimus Prime said in the TF Prime episode "Partners"
    •Megatron saying he's dealt with spiders before is referencing his rivalry with Airachnid.

-Chapter 3, Quest 1:
    •Galvatron's last line is a homage to his famous quote from the 1986 movie: It's a pity you Autobots die so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now.

-Chapter 3, Quest 2:
    •Of course, a clear homage to Light our Darkest Hour
    •Megatron says One shall stand, paying tribute to a classic Transformers quote.
  • Emperor1854Emperor1854 Posts: 104
    Possession
    (References):
    -Chapter 1, Quest 1:
    •Tarantulas hoping to get "bot that he needs from a crystal" is a reference to Forged to Fight's shady RNG system.

-Chapter 1, Quest 2:
    •Megatron calling DotM Bee "Autobot Scout" is a reference to what he called the Bee from his reality.
    •Bumblebee mentions Medieval Knights and almost mentions his time in WW2, which points out the bizarre plot points from the Last Knight.
    •Bumblebee calls for Optimus Prime, Arcee, and Ratchet for backup. Those bots are most of the original members of Team Prime from TF Prime.
    •Bumblebee trying to come up with better "roll out" puns is a slight reference to the running gag in RID 2015, where Bee can't come up with a good battle cry.

-Chapter 2, Quest 1:
    •Bumblebee noting how Aligned Megatron sounds like G1 Megatron is a nod to how they are both voiced by Frank Welker.
    •Bumblebee mentioning that Bee not having a voice in the multiverse is a little jab on how Bumblebee never had a voice in many installments of TF media following Bayformers.

-Chapter 2, Quest 2:
    •Bumblebee's line:
    •Megatron saying he's dealt with spiders before is referencing his rivalry with Airachnid.

-Chapter 3, Quest 1:
    •Galvatron's last line is a homage to his famous quote from the 1986 movie: It's a pity you Autobots die so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now.

-Chapter 3, Quest 2:

Thanks!!!
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    Possession
    (References):
    -Chapter 1, Quest 1:

-Chapter 1, Quest 2:

-Chapter 2, Quest 1:

-Chapter 2, Quest 2:
    •Bumblebee's line:

-Chapter 3, Quest 1:

-Chapter 3, Quest 2:

The best history ^^
    Possession
    (References):
    -Chapter 1, Quest 1:

-Chapter 1, Quest 2:

-Chapter 2, Quest 1:

-Chapter 2, Quest 2:
    •Bumblebee's line:

-Chapter 3, Quest 1:

-Chapter 3, Quest 2:

I noticed some of the references as well, haha!

Your story was amazing!!! Loved Galvatron’s motivation and relationship with Unicron, but I feel that Unicron was a little too merciful to his servants. Maybe in future story arcs, you can include torture scenes of his heralds for their failure? Also, the “All Hail Megatron” of the terrorcons were chilling and creepy... I was literally saying “oh ****” to myself every single chapter 😂
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    @ScarredArachnid333 amazing story! I loved that you implemented Tarantulas!
    Spotlight: finding solace
    (A double spotlight event- liege Maximo and solus prime)

Content: after shockwave rebuilds the forge of solace prime, in act 3, the energy surge created by it, combined with the mysterious powers in new quintessa somehow brought her back to life. But one would soon discover, the consequences of restoring a fallen warrior with the unknown forces of the strange battle world.

Part 1: Logical retreat
    Boss: Shockwave
    ———————————————————
    Prowl: Shockwave’s getting away!

Optimus: we cannot allow him to continue his experiments! After him!
    ———————————————————
    Optimus: Do you not know the folly of bringing back a rested spark?

Shockwave: your concern is illogical. We were going to accomplish the future!

Optimus: and still you do not see the error of your ways...
    ———————————————————
    Optimus: your plan has failed. Surrender and be spared

Shockwave: Never! The power of the ancients will belong to the decepticons!

Prowl: commander, it’s time we put this guy under arrest!
    ———————————————————-

Part 2: Hammer of creation
    Boss: starscream

Shockwave: You cannot hold me! You cannot hold science!

Prowl: Just shut up already...

Starscream: Ahahaha! What state is this I find you in, dear shockwave! Did your beloved logic fail you as usual?
    ———————————————————

Shockwave: silence your bumbling nonsense and free me from this absurd predicament!

Starscream: no, I find it better to leave you here with these auto fools! I’m merely here to retrieve this!

Arcee: the forge!

Starscream: Surprisingly intact after you autobots destroyed shockwave’s machine. Now if you’d excuse me, I’ll have to take my leave. Destiny awaits.

Prowl: stop him!
    ———————————————————

Starscream: Master, the forge, as you requested?

???: You have done well... This is my chance to reposition myself at the ear of Megatronus everfool. He will be the perfect weapon to combat the coming apocalypse!

Starscream: Apocalypse?
    ———————————————————

???: it appears we have company. Apprentice, deal with them.

Arcee: who are you working for screamor? Thought you to never serve anyone willingly.

Starscream: My eyes are open. You never learn. Survival will always outshine ambition.

Optimus: then enlighten us. Survival from what?

Starscream: Gladly! You will gain the knowledge you seek... in termination!
    ———————————————————
    Part 3: weapon of mass manipulation
    Boss: Megatronus

Megatronus: you dare request my presence after your deceit? After your failure to save her?!

???: patience brother. What if I could show you a way of redemption? To correct your grave error in judgement?

Megatronus: I’ve had enough of your trickery! I- by the allspark...

Solus: come to me, my love...
    ———————————————————
    Megatronus: No... how can this be...?

???: You can thank me for the resurrection of a sliver of her spark. Do as I say and she will return full and true. Do you recognize your liege?

Megatronus:... for now, Maximo. Any tricks and you will end.

Liege Maximo: tricks? Now why would you say that?
    ———————————————————-
    Megatronus: Cease Prime! The fire has arrived!

Optimus: You too join in this madness? You too serve this cloaked entity? How the fallen has fallen...

Liege Maximo: on the contrary, he has risen to serve a greater purpose! I! Liege Maximo!

Optimus: no... it cannot be...!

Liege Maximo: Claim what I need, Megatronus! Only then can we succeed in the holy triumpharate!
    Part 4: 5 faced snakes
    Boss: Liege Maximo

Optimus: what is this...? I’m growing weaker...!

Megatronus: The power of the matrix draining away from your spark and into the palm of my hand during our battle. I thank you for your most generous sacrifice.

Shockwave: Orion Pax is nothing without the power of the primes. We will stand no chance against liege Maximo.

Orion Pax: He is right. We must change our strategy. Argh-!

Ratchet: please- safe your strength old friend.
    ———————————————————
    Liege Maximo: It is done. Awaken, Solus Prime

Megatronus: My love-

Quintessa: You dare to strike your god?!

Megatronus: What?!

Laughter: Hahahaha! Ironic! Your love for Solus Prime has now become your undoing!

Megatronus: What is the meaning of this?!

Liege Maximo: it is quite simple actually, you have been deceived.
    ———————————————————

Megatronus: MAXIMO! You snake! I will kill you both for this!

Wisdom: Feisty. But you see, only Solus Prime could connect to every cybertronian alive or dead. Taking her under our control will help us regain control of this wasteland, and return it to its former glory!

Maximo: The matrix of leadership has been used to revive our sister. But you still have one last vital role to play... more specifically, the matrix of immortality within your chest. It will serve as our weapon for the imminent cataclysm

Judgement: All Sharkticons! Attack!

Megatronus: Noooooo!!!!
    ———————————————————

Liege Maximo: Ahh... yes... a prime without a matrix. He will fair no better than Megatronus

Orion Pax: You betrayed the fallen? Why am I not surprised?

Liege Maximo: You think you can stop me?! You are a god without your immortality!

Orion Pax: unlike you and the prime of destruction, we need no mystic medallion to put an end to our foes.

Liege Maximo: Then join Megatronus in extinction!!!
    ———————————————————
    Part 5: guilty or innocent?
    Boss: Quintessons

Liege Maximo: you indeed are a worthy opponent. Unfortunately that will not save you from what comes next. It will not save you from what I’ve foreseen.

Orion: You too will not live long enough till what you speak of arrives... Now give me your face!!!

Arcee: Orion! Stop! It’s over!

Liege Maximo: Is it? From what I tell it’s only just begun... enjoy your last moments of life, transformers.

Ratchet: He’s gone!

Orion: we could’ve ended him if it weren’t for Arcee! I say she’s a spy! Working for Maximo! I say we execute her here and now!

Arcee: Orion! What are you saying?
    ———————————————————
    Laughter: delicious isn’t it? Quintessa’s power finally returning to its rightful rulers.

Wisdom: we must not be over confident. We must guard our treasure long enough to transfer her consciousness into this world. Only then, can we gain full control.
    ———————————————————-
    Orion: die, traitor!

Ratchet: pax! Stop! Arcee’s our friend! Come to your senses!

Orion: I- I’m... i apologize... I didn’t know what came over me... I just felt intense emotions to know another Prime has joined the allspark, regardless of his faction.

Shockwave: solemn at the lost of but one... by mourning, you reject nature and it’s selection...

Prowl: quiet, shocky, we won’t hesitate to leave your lifeless husk in this dead place.
    ———————————————————
    Anger: Autobots!
    Death: sharkticons, destroy them all!
    ———————————————————-
    Judgement: you will not stop us, cybertronian scum! We will reclaim what is rightfully ours... we will stoop so low to even contend with you inferior beings if need be!
    ———————————————————-
    Part 6: shadows and reflections
    Boss: Quintessa

Quintessa: I am whole at last-!

Anger: Creation! We demand your assistance!

Quintessa: And you will not have it. I am the god of all things living and dead. The prime of life! You are nothing!

Anger: the creation has gained free will!

Quintessa: I am no creation! I am a creator! And this world will be mine to rule!
    ———————————————————-
    Arcee: Solus Prime: we humbly request your ear!

Quintessa: Solus Prime is dead. I have reached my full potential. Can’t you see? I have full control over this planet. Anything I yearn for is within my grasp. Now kneel before your goddess!

Arcee: you are but a twisted perversion of what was once so put and beautiful. We will honor solus by defeating you!

Quintessa: Then it is time for you to beg for redemption... while I snuff out your sparks that I generously provided so long ago!
    ———————————————————-
    Orion: Intriguing... the matrix of leadership is within this witch, yet I sense the matrix of immortality has been taken far from here.

Prowl: I can’t believe it! We defeated the quintessons! We beat gods!

Ratchet: Orion! Now all we need to do is recover the matrix of leadership! Then we can finally take a break from this crazy god business.

Orion: indeed. The time has come for the matrix to return to its rightful place... crumbling at my feet!

Arcee: Orion! What are you doing?! Why are you destroying the matrix?!

Ratchet: pax! What has gotten into you?! Stop!

Orion: I cannot... you see, the lack of primus’s power flowing through me has left an opening.

Arcee: An... opening...?

Orion, slowly morphing into nemesis prime:... for UNICRON!

Shockwave: illogical.

Prowl: no fragging way!

Nemesis Prime: Now prepare for the end of all sentient beings... for the god of gods walks among you now!

Im not rlly good at writing, but this is my idea for act 4 or a new spotlight mission
    edited March 2019
    Spotlight mission: The God of gods
    (This spotlight is a direct sequel to the “finding solace” spotlight)

Characters featured: Elita one, Mistress of flame, Chromia, pyra magna
    Nemesis Prime, now under Unicron’s control sets out on a quest to destroy all remnants of primus, regardless of faction.
    Galvatron, Scourge, Cylclonus, Nova Prime and Aligned Galvatron now lose their free will in the light of the chaos bringer’s return, returning to their rightful places as his heralds.

Shockwave reveals a secret deal with liege Maximo, now calling himself onyx prime and sets himself free from the autobots. All maximals and predacons on new quintessa submit to their rule thanks to the immortality matrix’s relic of obedience. They then construct a superweapon to strip Unicron of his godlihood with the matrix of immortality.

Chapter 1 quest 1: Parental Guidance
    Boss: Optimus Primal
    Liege Maximo reawakens vigilem.

Liege Maximo: The autobots have certainly proven themselves to be powerful adversaries... no matter. In the end, I will be the last one standing. The chaos bringer will be crushed by my new powers, while the others will perish in the crossfire.

Ahh... home sweet home. The Atheneum sanctorum.

Arise my servant! Your master has fulfilled his promise. By the power of the immortality matrix.... We will be avenged!

Vigilem: My Master.

Elita 1: what is this I sense?! No... it cannot be...! Carcer is... here?! Awake?!

Mistress of flame: I sense the presence of the primes here as well! ...but something’s wrong. I... I sense... Death. Pain. Deception.

Elita: Maximo. It has to be him.
    ———————————————————
    Maximo: ah... daughters! Welcome to my humble abode!

Pyra Magna: The athenaeum sanctorium!

Maximo: I would have my titan kill you right now, but he is still in the process of reactivating himself completely from this mad soil. I must say... very surprising to find him here. And even more so to find that you have hunted me down to this crazed wasteland. Daddy loves you too.

Elita: enough games! Surrender and return carcer to stasis, or we will take lethal-

Maximo: ah-ah. It’s rude to interrupt your parents like that... I’d expect you to have evolved from your rebellious protoform stage by now. You deserve a punishment, girls. Maximals! Do your father a favor and eat your sisters will you?
    ———————————————————
    Maximo: my babies! You deserve a punishment for hurting your poor brothers like that!

Pyra: trickster! You care for no one!

Maximo: Wrong. I care for but one: myself. This game of parent child bonding is more amusing than I thought- Arghhh!

Windblade: Yup. We are having lots of fun.

Maximo: shooting you loving father in the back? Naughty girl!

Mistress: Windblade! Thank primus you’re here as well!

Windblade: I tracked this serpent down ever since he fled from a battle with Optimus prime.

Mistress: the thirteenth? Here?

Maximo: hahahahaha! I wouldn’t get my hopes up darling! Why not you tell your sister what happened to their beloved leader, Cityspeaker!

Windblade:... Optimus... he has been... possessed by... by Unicron.

Pyra Magna: by the allspark.

Maximo: Shocking! Hahahahaha!
    ———————————————————
    Elita: It’s over. Maximo.

Maximo: is that so...? I still have one last trick up my sleeve.

Optimus Primal: Begone or die!

Windblade: primal? What are you doing?

Maximo: he obeys his father like a loving son! Is that so wrong?

-que boss battle-
    ———————————————————-

Chapter 1 quest 2: your city can’t hear you anymore
    Boss: Vigilem

Pyra: Face us, coward!

Maximo: are you sure you want to do this...? I’ll be sure to go easy on you... yet again, your spark is nothing but a mere flicker, compared to the power of the primes.

Mistress: you disgrace the prime name!

Maximo: I bring truth, and realism to the prime name! In a world of cruelty, righteousness can never truly survive. I am but the embodiment of the nature of all sentient beings! Even you, have a glimmer of selfishness within your sparks.I will have fun opening your eyes to the truth.

(Que miniboss battle with liege maximo)

Maximo: funny... Where’s the city speaker? Perhaps I’ll be provided more of a challenge!

Elita: your arrogance is your downfall, deceiver! While you prattled, Windblade infiltrated your titan’s consciousness to destroy him!

Maximo: Why am I not surprised at this misdirection? You take after your father well, Elita. I am proud of your accomplishment. Regardless, I am more than confident that my titan’s web will be intricate enough to capture your pesky parasite.
    ———————————————————

Vigilem: Wecome, insect, to your tomb.

Windblade: thanks for the hospitality. I’ll be sure to repay it!

Vigilem: you are no match for a guardian of a god, mortal. I have seen and survived horrors you can never imagine. Prepare to plunge into a world of insanity.

-here, Windblade faces a bunch of Vigilem duplicates-
    ———————————————————

Vigilem: you are breaking slowly. I can sense it. In this shared mindscape, there are no secrets. Your regret is a weakness. One that I will exploit.

Windblade: Do your worst... I can take it!

Vigilem: trust me. You in fact, cannot.

(Que miniboss battle with corrupted maxima and metroplex)
    ———————————————————

Windblade: is that the best you can do?! Force me to relive the death of my comrade by my own hands?!

Vigilem: This is the best I can do...

(Que boss battle with Vigilem)
    ———————————————————
    Vigilem: No... this cannot be...! I... I am-

Windblade: -nothing. You serve a false idol Vigilem. You are destined for nothing but damnation. I have disabled the section of your brain module that allows you to move. Enjoy the void in your rotting body.

Vigilem: No... No! Take me with youuuuu!!!!
    ——————————————————
    Chapter 2 quest 1 of the gods of god’s spotlight: faith and fiction
    Shockwave: do you intend on whining throughout the time we will be spending in this cell?

Starscream: unless you have anything better to do, like oh, getting us outta this damn prison, then yes!

Shockwave: I should be the one gloating, since you refused to free me and landed yourself in a similar predicament. But I shall not waste time on this illogical argument. Unlike you, I am a bot of vision.

Boom

Starscream: What is that?!

Shockwave: like you said, I do have ways of getting out of here. Just that only I will be doing so.

Rhinox: Master.

Shockwave: At last. Now be a good pet and free me

Starscream: Shockwave! Wait! What about me?

Shockwave: Do not think for a moment, Starscream that it has been gone unnoticed you left me at the mercy of the autobots. I am tempted to make you share my perception of things, by letting you rust here in filth and disgrace.

Rhinox: Master, your armor. A gift from the liege.

Starscream: The liege... Liege Maximo?! You are his new herald?! How dare you replace me, Shockwave?! Rargh!!!! Curse you and your logic!!!

Shockwave: No. As his equal. And don’t call me that anymore
    -morphs into onyx prime-
    Call me... Onyx Prime
    ———————————————————
    Maximo: I see you have accepted my invitation, scientist. Or should I say... brother?

Onyx Prime: and I see you have failed in awakening your titan. No matter. It’s contribution is inconsequential to our grand scheme.

Maximo: remind me again why you chose to reveal your identity only now?

Onyx: Because, I have been planning this moment for 2 billion years. Everything must be as it should be. In the previous timeline, Unicron would have rebuilt a material form for himself with the matrix of immortality and bring about the extinction of all transformers. I have went through tireless planning, manipulation and pains to avoid that outcome and instead bring about one that will benefit us. You will need my knowledge and the immortality matrix to construct a superweapon capable of destroying the chaos bringer once and for all. Then, we shall dominate the multiverse from new quintessa that is the nexus of all realities.

Maximo: I’m no Vector Prime when it comes to time travel... But to rule the multiverse... I like the sound of that!

Onyx: it shall be more than a mere “sound”. It will be a reality. Maximals, Predacons! Hear the call of the relic of obedience and begin construction of the spark extractor!
    ———————————————————
    Elita: bah! He escaped again!

Mistress of Flame: I have used my connection to the primes to track down the dark presence. Windblade, send a distress signal to the others so we can defeat this threat together.

Windblade: Yes, Mistress.

Pyra Magna: in the meantime, we can access the sanctorum’s database for any useful clues to what liege Maximo is planning.

Elita: What have you discovered?

Magna: hmm... it seems that Megatronus Prime has been terminated. That’s good news for us. And the matrix of immortality within him will be used as a superweapon capable of destroying pure energy-as in Unicron’s astral form.

Mistress: it seems that even liege Maximo fears the lord of the undead. This leaves us with a common enemy.

Pyra Magna: now get ready for the bad news. Onyx Prime is here. He’s working with Maximo.

Elita: What?! Why?!

Pyra Magna: Onyx is in fact, the Decepticon scientist shockwave in disguise. He travelled to the future with a primitive time machine with no way of returning. He has been bidding is time for 2 billion years, setting up pieces for his ultimate victory.

Windblade: Shockwave?! You mean to say the primes we have been worshipping this far are nothing but cheap, unauthentic gods?!

Mistress: this is a shocking revelation. But we must not let our confusion and sense of betrayal cloud our judgement. We must have faith in the rest of the primes.

Windblade: Faith?! Faith is a fiction! All the primes we have seen here... Megatronus, Liege Maximo, even your beloved Optimus Prime and Solus Prime have been enthralled to the dark side! They have been lying to us this whole time!

Mistress: Solus Prime...? Corrupted? But... how? She’s but the purest of us all...

Elita: She is right Mistress. The primes are revealed to be cheap fictitious knockoffs. Your prized belief has been shattered, Mistress. Deal with it and let’s get on with exterminating them.

Mistress: Do you realize what you are saying?! You are denouncing your religion because the prime of lies recorded something in his datapads! You may very well be deceived and play right into his hands!

Windblade: That aside, we need to track down Maximo and Shockwave. If their weapon can kill Unicron, nothing’s gonna stop them from using it on the inhabitants of this world.
    ———————————————————-
    Onyx: a masterpiece indeed. Now, Maximo, insert the matrix of immortality.

Maximo: the device is powering up...! Your science never disappoints, onyx.

Onyx: Has it ever?

Nemesis Prime: Intriguing! It would seem that there are those truly attempting to rid me from existence!

Onyx: Unicron. In possession of Orion Pax’s body? This has piqued my interest.
    Maximals, Predacons... please make quick work of the enemy before you.

Nemesis: Do not insult my omnipotence boy. These footsoldiers are but snacks for my eternal hunger, that I shall now demonstrate.
    ———————————————————-
    Onyx: The weapon is ready. You are too late, Unicron.

Nemesis: incorrect. My minions are dealing with it as we speak... while yours continue to feed me. The more I consume. And the more powerful I become. Herald! Destroy the machine and bring me the immortality matrix!

Galvatron: the era of destruction is nigh... when all shall follow almighty Unicron!

Onyx: the weapon has been compromised! All forces, redirect your assault of the heralds of Unicron! Maximo and I will deal with this imposter.
    ———————————————————
    Windblade: WOW... that’s got to be one of the biggest fights I’ve seen in my time here. Whose side are we on again?

Mistress of flame: Defend their weapon first. Once we kill Unicron, we can deal with the rest later.

Cyclonus: autobots! I am honor bound to serve the chaos bringer! Your ends shall be swift!

Elita: Umm when is that backup coming exactly?!

Magna: stand your ground! We shall face this threat valiantly as saviors of the cybertronian race!

Scourge: Run... hide if you will. For we will find and destroy you regardless. Sweeps, swarm the area!!!

The autobots fight a ton of sweeps b4 engaging scourge, then cyclonus as minibosses)
    ———————————————————-
    Galvatron: hahahaha!!! I knew those bumbling fools would fail!!! It would seem I owe myself an energon chip for winning that bet.

Windblade: this is no place for a deranged psychopath. If you have some semblance of sanity left in you, then wake up and see what Unicron has done to you!

Galvatron: lalalala I’m not listening!!! Hahahahah!!! I just noticed! Those two idiots lost to a group of fembots!!! Hahahah! What a joke!!!

Elita: okaayyyy... I think we should just put him out of his misery...?
    (Que boss battle with Galvatron)
    ———————————————————

Chapter 2 quest 2: step into the light
    Boss: nemesis prime
    Ultra magnus: we got here as soon as we could. It’s good to see all of you, but I’d hoped circumstances were less severe.

Elita: save the formalities, magnus. We still have a god to kill.

Nemesis: You mean... the god of gods?

Bumblebee g1: by primus... Are all these bodies... dead maximals and predacons?

Nemesis: you are accurate, mortal. I will have them all rise again to tear you apart. But I will make an exception this once... after all I am only doing this for sport.

Bumblebee: Optimus! I know you can hear me! Listen to my voice! Break free! We will save you, I swear upon the allspark!

Nemesis: There is nothing left to save!
    (Que miniboss battle with nemesis prime)
    ———————————————————
    Nemesis: impressive. Most impressive. It’s almost a miracle you autobots have survived this long. I assure you that your luck will run out... eventually.

Magnus: Sir! Please! Don’t let him win! Don’t let his consume your spark!

Unicron: IN ANY CASE IVE CLEANSED IT! I HAVE OPENED HIS EYES TO THE BEAUTY OF CHAOS!

Magnus: You are not just a prime! You’re a mech. The best mech I’ve ever known. You’re my brother!

Nemesis: And he died with the matrix. You have failed him. But here... let me heal you!
    ———————————————————-
    Ratchet: Orion Pax! You have to remember who you are! Remember me! I am ratchet! Your oldest friend! I knew you before you became the leader of the autobots. You don’t need a matrix to defeat this spawn of a glitch!

Unicron: SUCH INFORMALITY COMING FROM A MERE MORTAL! EVEN WITH THE MATRIX YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME! I AM DEATH AND UNDEAD INCARNATE!

Nemesis: yes... and how can Orion remember his past... if he no longer exists?
    ———————————————————-
    Nemesis: Not even Primus can help you now. Behold! Even these fallen primes, the most powerful of you weaklings, and their entire army of beastial playthings, are no match for me. What chance do you have?

Elita: I’m all the chance we need. And also the chance you need.

Nemesis: your bout of confidence is laughable at best. We shall see how well you keep that demeanor up when I’m done mutilating your bodies and reanimate you as rusting corpses.

Elita: I’m not talking to you, Uniglitch! Orion! I know you are still in there. You know me. It’s Elita one! I’m here! Please-

Nemesis: Orion is gone. I am the bearer of Unicron’s essence. I am Nemesis Prime! I will destroy all the remnants of Prius after I claim the matrix of immortality from that abomination of a machine before you! But if you grow impatient, as do I, I will indulge in your plea... by sending you into oblivion with the thirteenth!

Elita: like I said. This isn’t you! Fight it! Do it for me. For us. For all sentient beings!

Nemesis: you are wasting your words, and your energon.

Elita: I beg of you. I don’t believe- I didn’t believe Windblade then when she told me what happened to you. And I’m sure as hell not gonna stop that denial now! Seeing you like this... it breaks my spark. I love you, Orion. Come back to me.

Nemesis: and Orion loves you. But you didn’t love him enough to save him.

(Que miniboss fight with nemesis prime)
    ———————————————————
    Cutscene:

Unicron (a hovering energy head above nemesis in his subconscious): NOW KILL THESE INSECTS AND WE WILL CONSUME THE UNIVERSE!

Nemesis, standing over the defeated bodies of his former comrades: ugh... I... I can’t... I... family-

Unicron: YOUR WEAKNESS WILL NOT BE MY DOWNFALL! KILL THEM, OR ENDURE ETERNAL SUFFERING!

Nemesis: No... I won’t let you hurt them!

UNICRON: FOOL! YOU CANNOT STAND AGAINST ME!

Nemesis, placing a gun at his own head: then I’ll just have to terminate myself!

Elita: No-!

Unicron: LISTEN TO HER. IF YOU DESTROY YOURSELF YOU WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!!!!

Onyx Prime: I believe I can be of assistance. Our spark extractor can be modified to destroy only the unoriginal spark within a host body. Make no mistake. I will not see my old friend Orion pax commit suicide before my optic.

Unicron: No... No! I’m so close!!!

Ultra magnus: Then hurry up already! He can’t hold Unicron back forever.

Onyx: Genius cannot be rushed.

-the machine (resembling a giant spark extractor form TF prime) fires a beam of blue energy at nemesis prime-

Unicron: MY DESTINY! YOU CANNOT DESTROY MY DESTIN-

-a bright flash of light-
    ———————————————————
    Orion Pax: argh.. what... what happened...?

Ratchet: easy old friend. Your mind and spark went through a long and arduous strain. I’m still pumping the access dark energon out of you.

Orion: I remember... I’m- im so sorry...

Ratchet: yip yip yip! That can come later once you’ve recovered. Right now, there’s someone who wants to see you. I’ll leave you two to get some privacy. Heh.

Elita: Orion- you’re okay!

Orion: Elita. I can’t believe you’re... here! I thought I’d never see you again...! I- please... forgive me... I

Galvatron: -cough-

Orion:...

Galvatron: Sorry. Bad timing. Did I interrupt something important?

Galvatron: oh don’t look at me like that, I’m not here to fight! You’ve freed me from that damned demon Unicron! I’m here to thank you... surprisingly...

Orion: I suppose you could say that. But you should truly be thanking my fellow autobots. They did all the heavy lifting.

Galvatron: Hah! I missed the old you. No more boring sanctimonious speeches. Plain, straightforward and humble. As for the thanks, I’ll give it to Elita 1 for now. Convey it to the rest will you?

Elita: will do.

Galvatron: but don’t think for a moment that I’m not going to kill you the next time we meet. At that point, one shall stand-

Orion:-one shall fall. Just like old times.

Galvatron: until then, till all are one. Just be glad I didn’t try to assassinate you while you were bedridden.-what are you all doing outside with your weapons, Autobot scum?!
    ———————————————————
    edited March 2019
    Chapter 3 quest 1 of the god of gods spotlight: war of giants
    Boss: Necrotitan’s antispark
    Unicron, in the form of purple smok entering the soil through a crack in the ground: They think me defeated? Foolish mortals. I have merely found a more powerful host to house my astral form!
    Titan! I hereby awaken you and bless you with the powers of destruction!

Titan: I, Necrotitan, accept your terms.
    -cutscene ends-
    ———————————————————

Ultramagnus: What the pit was that?!

Mistress of flame: there!

Windblade: a titan? Awoken on this planet? But how?

Necrotitan: EXTINCTION TO THE FOLLOWERS OF PRIMUS!!!

Ratchet: I’m receiving multiple dark energon readings on that thing!

Orion: Unicron lives. Ratchet, transport us inside of that titan! If we can sever his spark’s link to the dark energon, he will lay down back to rest!

Ratchet: Assuming he doesn’t destroy our base first. He is headed this way though.

Arcee: then we have no time to waste. Punch it ratchet!
    ——————————————————-
    -The autobots face 6 challenges/ protectors of Necrotitan inside his body-

-optics, space bridge, dark energon generator, dark realm core, spark
    (In ascending difficulty)
    ——————————————————-
    Ratchet: pax! Necrotitan’s still alive and kickin! You did say you severed his link to the dark energon right?

Orion: I did. How can this be-!

Unicron: Because my spark still flickers within that of Necrotitan. And as long as it does, my host shall remain impervious to attack!

Ratchet: pax, he’s destroying the superweapon constructed by the primes!
    ———————————————————

Chapter 3 quest 2: void
    Boss: Unicron’s Antispark (a pulsating purple orb)
    Unicron: KNOW MY WRATHFUL HAND, followers of primus!

-The autobots face a bunch of Unicron antibodies in TFP b4 the boss battle-

Unicron: MY VENGEANCE SHALL BE SWIFT AND PAINFUL! NOW DIE!

Orion: I have no plans to die today!
    Autobots, transform and rollout!

Unicron: I HAVE TRANSCENDED PHYSICAL BEING! BY MY VERY WILL ALONE, ALL UPON THIS WORLD SHALL FALL INTO CHAOS!!!

(Que boss battle with Unicron’s antispark)
    ———————————————————
    Cutscene:

Ratchet: necrotiatan is deactivating! Pax, whatever you’ve done, excellent work.

Elita one: uhhh ratchet...? I think we need a space bridge stat!

Bumblebee g1: scrap! This whole place is falling apart!!!

-spacebridge opens and autobots all escape in it-

-Necrotitan falls lifeless to the floor and crushes the Autobot base. All the autobots mange to escape... But the debris of the dark energon generator and necrotitan’s space bridge start reacting strangely together, exploding into a glowing purple portal.

Nova prime emerges from the rubble with a group of undead warriors behind him: Ahh... the mortal realm. It has been too long... but at last, we are free from the shackles of damnation! Free to feast on the sparks and energon of the living! Free to reclaim this world for the void!
    Nova opens his chest: Matrix of valour, I call on you to summon my slaves from the other side to serve their new master- Funny... What’s this?

-Nova picks up the abandoned matrix of immortality-

Unicron: WELCOME. NOVA PRIME. I AM UNICRON. I AM HERE TO MAKE YOU A PROPOSITION.

Nova, narrowing his optics as they turn purple: interesting...

-nova prime’s matrix of valour morphs into the matrix of chaos from power of the primes-

The last chapter was a little rushed 😅
    The idea of having necrotitan’s organs as protectors was inspired by @DarkMatrix
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    edited March 2019
    I'm crazy to post my post about act in your post @Emperor1854 but it's still incomplete.
    edited March 2019
    Possession
    (References):
    -Chapter 1, Quest 1:

-Chapter 1, Quest 2:

-Chapter 2, Quest 1:

-Chapter 2, Quest 2:
    •Bumblebee's line:

-Chapter 3, Quest 1:

-Chapter 3, Quest 2:

I noticed some of the references as well, haha!

Your story was amazing!!! Loved Galvatron’s motivation and relationship with Unicron, but I feel that Unicron was a little too merciful to his servants. Maybe in future story arcs, you can include torture scenes of his heralds for their failure? Also, the “All Hail Megatron” of the terrorcons were chilling and creepy... I was literally saying “oh ****” to myself every single chapter 😂

I'm glad you enjoyed it, I was skeptical if anyone would actually like it, so Thank You.

As for Galvatron, I always thought he could be more tragic than Megatron if done right. He's litterly a Megatron that has nothing to lose, as everything he's fought for lead done to, well, nothing. Anyway, I noticed the similarities between him an Aligned Megatron, so I thought it would be perfect for them to confront each other. I wanted to fully emphasize Galvatron’s history with Unicron by showing that both of them display hatred torwards each other, but are still forced to work together, creating a dysfunctional partnership between the two.

I will agree looking back at it, that Unicron was a bit too merciful towards his Heralds. Usually I think that Unicron's terrifying presence is enough to teach his servents not to fail him, while he inflicts mental pain on the ones that are disobedient, such as Galvatron. But, then again, Tarantulas and Bludgeon did fail a huge mission, so it would make sense for them to be tortured. I'll keep that in mind next time.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    mjago9l3fdol.png
    Leave Unicron and the Primes to me!
  • @ScarredArachnid333 amazing story! I loved that you implemented Tarantulas!

Yeah, Tarantulas was fun to implement in the story. I needed someone to inflict physiological terror on Megatron, and who better than Tarantulas? I wanted to present just how terrifying Tarantulas can be as he's a scientific, cannibalistic sadist who transforms into a giant spider. How can he not be terrifying? For his characterization, I wanted to keep the fun elements from Beast Wars, but for the terrifying elements, I was mainly inspired by his IDW counterpart, who is pretty spooky.
    edited March 2019
    Chapter 2 quest 2: step into the light
    Ultra magnus: we got here as soon as we could. It’s good to see all of you, but I’d hoped circumstances were less severe.

Nemesis: you are accurate, mortal. I will have them all rise again to tear you apart. But I will make an exception this once... after all I am only doing this for sport.

Bumblebee: Optimus! I know you can hear me! Listen to my voice! Break free! We will save you, I swear upon the allspark!

———————————————————
    Nemesis: impressive. Most impressive. It’s almost a miracle you autobots have survived this long. I assure you that your luck will run out... eventually.

Unicron: IN ANY CASE IVE CLEANSED IT! I HAVE OPENED HIS EYES TO THE BEAUTY OF CHAOS!

Magnus: You are not just a prime! You’re a mech. The best mech I’ve ever known. You’re my brother!

Nemesis: And he died with the matrix. You have failed him. But here... let me heal you!
    ———————————————————-
    Ratchet: Orion Pax! You have to remember who you are! Remember me! I am ratchet! Your oldest friend! I knew you before you became the leader of the autobots. You don’t need a matrix to defeat this spawn of a glitch!

Unicron: SUCH INFORMALITY COMING FROM A MERE MORTAL! EVEN WITH THE MATRIX YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME! I AM DEATH AND UNDEAD INCARNATE!

———————————————————-
    Nemesis: Not even Primus can help you now. Behold! Even these fallen primes, the most powerful of you weaklings, and their entire army of beastial playthings, are no match for me. What chance do you have?

Nemesis: your bout of confidence is laughable at best. We shall see how well you keep that demeanor up when I’m done mutilating your bodies and reanimate you as rusting corpses.

Elita: I’m not talking to you, Uniglitch! Orion! I know you are still in there. You know me. It’s Elita one! I’m here! Please-

Nemesis: Orion is gone. I am the bearer of Unicron’s essence. I am Nemesis Prime! I will destroy all the remnants of Prius after I claim the matrix of immortality from that abomination of a machine before you! But if you grow impatient, as do I, I will indulge in your plea... by sending you into oblivion with the thirteenth!

Elita: like I said. This isn’t you! Fight it! Do it for me. For us. For all sentient beings!

Elita: I beg of you. I don’t believe- I didn’t believe Windblade then when she told me what happened to you. And I’m sure as hell not gonna stop that denial now! Seeing you like this... it breaks my spark. I love you, Orion. Come back to me.

Nemesis: and Orion loved you. But you didn’t love him enough to save him.

———————————————————
    Cutscene:

Unicron (a hovering energy head above nemesis in his subconscious): NOW KILL THESE INSECTS AND WE WILL CONSUME THE UNIVERSE!

Nemesis, standing over the defeated bodies of his former comrades: ugh... I... I can’t... I... family-

Unicron: YOUR WEAKNESS WILL NOT BE MY DOWNFALL! KILL THEM, OR ENDURE ETERNAL SUFFERING!

Nemesis, placing a gun at his own head: then I’ll just have to terminate myself!

Unicron: LISTEN TO HER. IF YOU DESTROY YOURSELF YOU WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!!!!

Onyx Prime: I believe I can be of assistance. Our spark extractor can be modified to destroy only the unoriginal spark within a host body. Make no mistake. I will not see my old friend Orion pax commit suicide before my optic.

-the machine (resembling a giant spark extractor form TF prime) fires a beam of blue energy at nemesis prime-

———————————————————

Ratchet: easy old friend. Your mind and spark went through a long and arduous strain. I’m still pumping the access dark energon out of you.

Ratchet: yip yip yip! That can come later once you’ve recovered. Right now, there’s someone who wants to see you. I’ll leave you two to get some privacy. Heh.

Orion: Elita. I can’t believe you’re... here! I thought I’d never see you again...! I- please... forgive me... I

Galvatron: oh don’t look at me like that, I’m not here to fight! You’ve freed me from that damned demon Unicron! I’m here to thank you... surprisingly...

Orion: I suppose you could say that. But you should truly be thanking my fellow autobots. They did all the heavy lifting.

Galvatron: Hah! I missed the old you. No more boring sanctimonious speeches. Plain, straightforward and humble. As for the thanks, I’ll give it to Elita 1 for now. Convey it to the rest will you?

Galvatron: but don’t think for a moment that I’m not going to kill you the next time we meet. At that point, one shall stand-

Galvatron: until then, till all are one. Just be glad I didn’t try to assassinate you while you were bedridden.-what are you all doing outside with your weapons, Autobot scum?!
    ———————————————————

Still a better love story than twilight am I right? Lmfao
    I'm crazy to post my post about act in your post @Emperor1854 but it's still incomplete.

Nah it’s cool bro
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    mjago9l3fdol.png

Funny you should say... Shockwave did try to destroy Unicron as onyx prime in my story: The God of Gods^^
  • Title: Disgrace of the Knights

Featured Bot: Lockdown AOE

Backstory: Lockdown is factionless, yet still has to put up with the effects of the civil war. After centuries of endless trekking across the universe for bounty hunting, yearns for a place where he can hunt for sport and collect trophies worry free. After an anomaly causes him to to crash land into new Quintessa, his misfortune quickly turns into a dream come true as he could finally roam and hunt for fun like he wanted, which quickly turns into many of our bots’ worst nightmare. As if new quintessa couldn’t get any worse...

I’ll type up dialogue tomorrow:)
  • Chapter 2 quest 2: step into the light

———————————————————

———————————————————-

———————————————————-

Nemesis: and Orion loves you. But you didn’t love him enough to save him.

———————————————————
    Cutscene:

———————————————————

———————————————————

Oof, you killed the Maximals and Preds :'( But let's ignore that for now.

The Children of Solus (the female characters) made for some great protagonists, and I like how as the situation worsens, they started to break down, questioning their beliefs and religion. I especially liked Elita-1, due to her interaction with Orion and how she managed to save him, which I thought was touching.

As a person who never liked Liege Maximo, I liked his mischievous behavior here and appreciate his relationship with his "daughters". Also, liked Shockwave's arc of being Onyx Prime (I appreciate that reference to TF Prime when he escaped from prison and taunted Starscream).

Galvatron talking with Orion about the good ol' days was a nice touch (I'm guessing Galvatron went sane for a moment). And I will say, imagining Galvatron comedicly interrupting a touching moment between Orion and Elita did make me laugh.

I feel like the story should have ended after Nemesis Prime was defeated, rather than have Unicron possess Necrotitan because it drags the story and it makes Unicron look like an enemy that gets defeated easily and too many times. But a pretty fun story with the tie-ins to IDW while still keeping some G1 stuff. Keep it up.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    mjago9l3fdol.png

Leave Shockwave to me.
    3b9gi7102g5g.jpg
    Shockwave: NANI?!?
    iv1qwsjl8xbg.jpg
  • Title: Disgrace of the Knights

Featured Bot: Lockdown AOE

Backstory: Lockdown is factionless, yet still has to put up with the effects of the civil war. After centuries of endless trekking across the universe for bounty hunting, yearns for a place where he can hunt for sport and collect trophies worry free. After an anomaly causes him to to crash land into new Quintessa, his misfortune quickly turns into a dream come true as he could finally roam and hunt for fun like he wanted, which quickly turns into many of our bots’ worst nightmare. As if new quintessa couldn’t get any worse...

I’ll type up dialogue tomorrow:)

Be sure to include the bosses.