Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion of new spotlights.(Fanfiction)

Comments

• Emperor1854Emperor1854 Posts: 104
    edited March 2019
    Chapter 2 quest 2: step into the light
    Boss: nemesis prime
    Ultra magnus: we got here as soon as we could. It’s good to see all of you, but I’d hoped circumstances were less severe.

Elita: save the formalities, magnus. We still have a god to kill.

Nemesis: You mean... the god of gods?

Bumblebee g1: by primus... Are all these bodies... dead maximals and predacons?

Nemesis: you are accurate, mortal. I will have them all rise again to tear you apart. But I will make an exception this once... after all I am only doing this for sport.

Bumblebee: Optimus! I know you can hear me! Listen to my voice! Break free! We will save you, I swear upon the allspark!

Nemesis: There is nothing left to save!
    (Que miniboss battle with nemesis prime)
    ———————————————————
    Nemesis: impressive. Most impressive. It’s almost a miracle you autobots have survived this long. I assure you that your luck will run out... eventually.

Magnus: Sir! Please! Don’t let him win! Don’t let his consume your spark!

Unicron: IN ANY CASE IVE CLEANSED IT! I HAVE OPENED HIS EYES TO THE BEAUTY OF CHAOS!

Magnus: You are not just a prime! You’re a mech. The best mech I’ve ever known. You’re my brother!

Nemesis: And he died with the matrix. You have failed him. But here... let me heal you!
    ———————————————————-
    Ratchet: Orion Pax! You have to remember who you are! Remember me! I am ratchet! Your oldest friend! I knew you before you became the leader of the autobots. You don’t need a matrix to defeat this spawn of a glitch!

Unicron: SUCH INFORMALITY COMING FROM A MERE MORTAL! EVEN WITH THE MATRIX YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME! I AM DEATH AND UNDEAD INCARNATE!

Nemesis: yes... and how can Orion remember his past... if he no longer exists?
    ———————————————————-
    Nemesis: Not even Primus can help you now. Behold! Even these fallen primes, the most powerful of you weaklings, and their entire army of beastial playthings, are no match for me. What chance do you have?

Elita: I’m all the chance we need. And also the chance you need.

Nemesis: your bout of confidence is laughable at best. We shall see how well you keep that demeanor up when I’m done mutilating your bodies and reanimate you as rusting corpses.

Elita: I’m not talking to you, Uniglitch! Orion! I know you are still in there. You know me. It’s Elita one! I’m here! Please-

Nemesis: Orion is gone. I am the bearer of Unicron’s essence. I am Nemesis Prime! I will destroy all the remnants of Prius after I claim the matrix of immortality from that abomination of a machine before you! But if you grow impatient, as do I, I will indulge in your plea... by sending you into oblivion with the thirteenth!

Elita: like I said. This isn’t you! Fight it! Do it for me. For us. For all sentient beings!

Nemesis: you are wasting your words, and your energon.

Elita: I beg of you. I don’t believe- I didn’t believe Windblade then when she told me what happened to you. And I’m sure as hell not gonna stop that denial now! Seeing you like this... it breaks my spark. I love you, Orion. Come back to me.

Nemesis: and Orion loves you. But you didn’t love him enough to save him.

(Que miniboss fight with nemesis prime)
    ———————————————————
    Cutscene:

Unicron (a hovering energy head above nemesis in his subconscious): NOW KILL THESE INSECTS AND WE WILL CONSUME THE UNIVERSE!

Nemesis, standing over the defeated bodies of his former comrades: ugh... I... I can’t... I... family-

Unicron: YOUR WEAKNESS WILL NOT BE MY DOWNFALL! KILL THEM, OR ENDURE ETERNAL SUFFERING!

Nemesis: No... I won’t let you hurt them!

UNICRON: FOOL! YOU CANNOT STAND AGAINST ME!

Nemesis, placing a gun at his own head: then I’ll just have to terminate myself!

Elita: No-!

Unicron: LISTEN TO HER. IF YOU DESTROY YOURSELF YOU WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!!!!

Onyx Prime: I believe I can be of assistance. Our spark extractor can be modified to destroy only the unoriginal spark within a host body. Make no mistake. I will not see my old friend Orion pax commit suicide before my optic.

Unicron: No... No! I’m so close!!!

Ultra magnus: Then hurry up already! He can’t hold Unicron back forever.

Onyx: Genius cannot be rushed.

-the machine (resembling a giant spark extractor form TF prime) fires a beam of blue energy at nemesis prime-

Unicron: MY DESTINY! YOU CANNOT DESTROY MY DESTIN-

-a bright flash of light-
    ———————————————————
    Orion Pax: argh.. what... what happened...?

Ratchet: easy old friend. Your mind and spark went through a long and arduous strain. I’m still pumping the access dark energon out of you.

Orion: I remember... I’m- im so sorry...

Ratchet: yip yip yip! That can come later once you’ve recovered. Right now, there’s someone who wants to see you. I’ll leave you two to get some privacy. Heh.

Elita: Orion- you’re okay!

Orion: Elita. I can’t believe you’re... here! I thought I’d never see you again...! I- please... forgive me... I

Galvatron: -cough-

Orion:...

Galvatron: Sorry. Bad timing. Did I interrupt something important?

Orion:...

Galvatron: oh don’t look at me like that, I’m not here to fight! You’ve freed me from that damned demon Unicron! I’m here to thank you... surprisingly...

Orion: I suppose you could say that. But you should truly be thanking my fellow autobots. They did all the heavy lifting.

Galvatron: Hah! I missed the old you. No more boring sanctimonious speeches. Plain, straightforward and humble. As for the thanks, I’ll give it to Elita 1 for now. Convey it to the rest will you?

Elita: will do.

Galvatron: but don’t think for a moment that I’m not going to kill you the next time we meet. At that point, one shall stand-

Orion:-one shall fall. Just like old times.

Galvatron: until then, till all are one. Just be glad I didn’t try to assassinate you while you were bedridden.-what are you all doing outside with your weapons, Autobot scum?!
    ———————————————————

Oof, you killed the Maximals and Preds :'( But let's ignore that for now.

The Children of Solus (the female characters) made for some great protagonists, and I like how as the situation worsens, they started to break down, questioning their beliefs and religion. I especially liked Elita-1, due to her interaction with Orion and how she managed to save him, which I thought was touching.

As a person who never liked Liege Maximo, I liked his mischievous behavior here and appreciate his relationship with his "daughters". Also, liked Shockwave's arc of being Onyx Prime (I appreciate that reference to TF Prime when he escaped from prison and taunted Starscream).

Galvatron talking with Orion about the good ol' days was a nice touch (I'm guessing Galvatron went sane for a moment). And I will say, imagining Galvatron comedicly interrupting a touching moment between Orion and Elita did make me laugh.

I feel like the story should have ended after Nemesis Prime was defeated, rather than have Unicron possess Necrotitan because it drags the story and it makes Unicron look like an enemy that gets defeated easily and too many times. But a pretty fun story with the tie-ins to IDW while still keeping some G1 stuff. Keep it up.

Thanks! A sequel is coming soon... prob the last installment of the power of the primes arc. As for Unicron, I didn’t want him to be defeated so easily, considering how big of a threat he was in the tf universe. I’ll keep that in mind for a less predictable and more engaging story
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146
    @Emperor1854 and @SacarredArachinid Your create the best histories.
  • @Emperor1854 and @SacarredArachinid Your create the best histories.

Thanks! I have some more ideas coming up, along with little additional add-ons to get into more detail of my stories.
    @Emperor1854 and @SacarredArachinid Your create the best histories.

Awww thanks!
  • Scarred Lore #1: Who Are the Heralds of Unicron?
    -Background:
    The Heralds of Unicron are a mysterious and malevolent group, often working towards any diabolical agenda that would cause despair. As their name suggests, they are in the service of Unicron the Chaos Bringer. The first instance of the organization coming to be is when Megatronous allied himself with Tarantulas to research New Quintessa's mysterious caverns, finding Thunderwing and the Matrix of Chaos. The organization has grown since and they have proven to be so effective, they even managed to summon the Astral form of Unicron, causing an Alliance between Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, and Predacons. The team is filled with a diverse group of Bots from different realities, some that are willing to obey Unicron and some that are forced to work for him. Despite this, they still have the same qualities: They are powerful, they are genocidal, and they would stop at nothing to fulfill their goals.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited March 2019
    Members:
    Megatronous: One of the 13 Primes and the first Herald of Unicron, Megatronous' tale is one of tragedy. Out of the 13, Megatronous was the most destructive of the Primes, causing him to be conflicted with his role as a preserver of life. However, while he was the Prime that represented Destruction, he became very close to the Prime that represented Creation, Solus Prime. They were inseparable, but alas, Creation and Destruction were not meant for each other and during a brief scuffle with the Requiem Blaster, Megatronous accidentally killed the bot he loved. Afterwards, Megatronous was banished, but found that he didn't care; he was alone without Solus. He needed to find a way to bring her back. He knew that there was only one being who had the power to bring back the dead: Unicron. Megatronous proceeded to free Unicron from the prison Primus gave him, where he struck a deal with him. He swore eternal loyalty to him in exchange of bringing Solus back. The Chaos Bringer agreed to these terms and Megatronous has been his Herald ever since. At first, Megatronous was reluctant to ally himself with Unicron, but as time passed, he shared Unicron's desire for destruction. Despite this, Megatronous still yearns for the day when Unicron will fulfil his end of the bargain and bring back his long lost love Solus Prime.

Tarantulas: Being a Predacon was always a harsh life to live. You were overshadowed by the higher class of Maximals and you had to do terrible things in order to live, such as cannibalism. But Tarantulas was a bot of opportunity, and after a series of opportunities involving Beasts, Tripredacus, and New Quintessa, he was brought into the service of Unicron. His alliance with Unicron is revolved around science. He uses Unicron's ancient resources in order to conduct sadistic research, whether on theories of Chaos or through sick experimentation. He tinkers with the abudant amount of Dark Energon provided, studying it's various reactions on whatever poor soul he subjects it to. He uses physiological warfare in order to terrorize his foes during combat, always leaving some alive in order to experiment on them or consume them as a snack.

Galvatron: The most disobedient member of the Heralds of Unicron, Galvatron has a long history with Unicron. In 1986, Megatron had lost. He had lost his war, Cybertron, and his followers have abandoned him. Little did he know that he was going to lose more when Unicron reconstructed him into Galvatron. Unicron turned him into a slave but Galvatron was soon free when Unicron was destroyed by the Matrix of Leadership. Unfortunately after taking a "bath" in some lava, Galvatron went insane, becoming extremely unpredictable and dangerous, launching countless campaigns against Cybertron. However, some would argue that Galvatron's insanity is a reflection on how much he has lost as Megatron. Now, Galvatron is on New Quintessa where he is forced to follow Unicron yet again. While he is disobedient, he is probably one of the team's most effective Heralds, with the deadly combination of explosive fire power, cunning, combat skills, and the beneficial factor of his insane unpredictability. He doesn't really get along well with the other Heralds; whether they fear or hate Galvatron doesn't really matter to him. What does matter is trying to find a way to escape from Unicron's grasp, no matter what. All Hail Galvatron!

Cyclonus: The second bot reforged by Unicron, Cyclonus is the perfect solider. He's loyal, he's a genius tactician, and he's an extremely talented combatant. The problem is that he's loyal to Galvatron, who would rather use him as a punching bag. For some odd reason, Cyclonus doesn't seem to mind, especially since working for Unicron seems much worse. He's a disobedient Herald, but unlike Galvatron, he's better at hiding it. He would even go as for as to sabotage plans to benefit him and Galvs, but this is a rare case. Outside of being disobedient, he's social to his fellow Heralds as he tries to find out their motives, using that knowledge as an advantage or cause he's just curious about their morals. In combat he's a very dangerous swordsman, embracing Unicron's chaotic nature in order to subject his foes to a quick and honorable death.

Scourge: Scourge is another of the three Bots that was transformed by Unicron; unlike the other two, Scourge doesn't really mind working for Unicron, just as long as he doesn't get slagged or betrayed. However, while he was imbued with Unicron's power, Scourge is not an effective Herald individually. He lacks strength, he's outgunned by most, and he's easily outwitted. But what he lacks in wit, he makes up for it with his expert tracking and the unique ability to clone himself. These clones, or Sweeps are used as an army for the Heralds of Unicron, proving that strength in numbers is all that Scourge needs to be effective.

Bludgeon: Master of the ancient art of Metallikato, Bludgeon is a bot of the supernatural, as his fighting ability is unmatched by any of the other Heralds. He speaks in spiritual riddles as a way to express his motives. To Bludgeon, conflict is all one big test of fate for everyone; those that are strong survive and the weak perish. This sole belief is why he joined up with Unicron, as Unicron's unimaginable chaos can spark a devestating conflict. And that conflict will indictate which bots are weak and which ones are strong, as the worthy ones will lead a new era in Cybertron.

Thunderwing: Thunderwing is a being of immense power that is immensely loyal to Unicron, but that wasn't always the case. Thunderwing, was a Pretender and one of the highest ranking Decepticon generals, always with a deadly direction in mind. However, his ambitions grew too deadly, as he tried to harness the power of the Matrix of Chaos itself. As a result, Unicron's overwhelming power corrupted him, transforming his Pretender shell into one purely made of Dark Energon. What had once been a Decepticon general was now a grotesque beast focused on nothing but destruction.

Sideways (Armada): Sideways is the most enigmatic of all of the Heralds. Nobody knows who he is and where he came from, but all they know is that he has history with Unicron. And the weird thing is that Unicron seems to appreciate him. What doesn't help with all of this is that Sideways is a liar, and a good one at that. He could convince people that he was an evolved version of a Sharkticon, then proceed to trick them AGAIN into saying that he's actually a reincarnated Optimus (come on, the Prime's been in so many bodies, he has to be Sideways, right?). With the combination of this mischievous behavior and the odd ability to phase shift, he functions as the group's spy. Just make sure you're not the one he's spying on.

Sideways (RotF): What's better than one Sideways? Two Sideways, that's what! This Sideways is actually an Autobot spy, who had his T-cog damaged so he can only transform into a toaster.... that was a lie. This Sideways actually might be connected to the other Sideways, as they have the exact same personality. They're liars and they have mysterious back stories, and enjoy working with Unicron. The only difference is their abilities; this Sideways can set up anti-gravity bombs and create interdimensional portals. Because of this, he's been assigned as the team's trap organizer. But, nobody still knows the secret of Sideways. He's a very mysterious individual and he prefers to keep it that way.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Members:
    Megatronous: One of the 13 Primes and the first Herald of Unicron, Megatronous' tale is one of tragedy. Out of the 13, Megatronous was the most destructive of the Primes, causing him to be conflicted with his role as a preserver of life. However, while he was the Prime that represented Destruction, he became very close to the Prime that represented Creation, Solus Prime. They were inseparable, but alas, Creation and Destruction were not meant for each other and during a brief scuffle with the Requiem Blaster, Megatronous accidentally killed the bot he loved. Afterwards, Megatronous was banished, but found that he didn't care; he was alone without Solus. He needed to find a way to bring her back. He knew that there was only one being who had the power to bring back the dead: Unicron. Megatronous proceeded to free Unicron from the prison Primus gave him, where he struck a deal with Unicron. He swore eternal loyalty to Unicron in exchange for bringing Solus back. Unicron agreed and he has been his Herald ever since. At first, Megatronous was reluctant to ally himself with Unicron, but as time passed, he shared Unicron's desire for destruction. Despite this, Megatronous still yearns for the day when Unicron will fulfil his end of the bargain and bring back his long lost love Solus Prime.

Tarantulas: Being a Predacon was always a harsh life to live. You were overshadowed by the higher class Maximals and you had to do terrible things in order to live, such as cannibalism. But Tarantulas was a bot of opportunity, and after a series of opportunities involving Beasts, Tripredacus, and New Quintessa, he was brought into the service of Unicron. His alliance with Unicron is revolved around science, using Unicron's ancient resources in order to conduct sadistic research, whether on theories of Chaos or through sick experimentation. He tinkers with the abudant amount of Dark Energon provided, studying it's various reactions on whatever poor soul he subjects it to. He uses physiological warfare in order to terrorize his foes during combat, always leaving some alive in order to experiment on them or consume them as a snack.

Galvatron: The most disobedient member of the Heralds of Unicron, Galvatron has a long history with Unicron. In 1986, Megatron had lost. He had lost his war, Cybertron, and his followers have abandoned him. Little did he know that he was going to lose more when Unicron reconstructed him into Galvatron, but Galvatron was soon free when Unicron was destroyed by the Matrix of Leadership. Unfortunately after taking a "bath" in some lava, Galvatron went insane, becoming extremely unpredictable and dangerous, launching countless campaigns against Cybertron. However, some would argue that Galvatron's insanity is a reflection on how much he has lost as Megatron. Now, Galvatron is on New Quintessa where he is forced to follow Unicron yet again. While he is disobedient, he is probably one of the team's most effective Heralds, with the deadly combination of explosive fire power, cunning, combat skills, and the beneficial factor of his insane unpredictability. He doesn't really get along well with the other Heralds; whether they fear or hate Galvatron doesn't really matter to him. What does matter is trying to find a way to escape from Unicron's grasp, no matter what. All Hail Galvatron!

Cyclonus: The second bot reforged by Unicron, Cyclonus is the perfect solider. He's loyal, he's a genius tactician, and he's an extremely talented combatant. The problem is that he's loyal to Galvatron, who would rather use him as a punching bag. For some odd reason, Cyclonus doesn't seem to mind, especially since working for Unicron seems much worse. He's a disobedient Herald, but unlike Galvatron, he's better at hiding it. He would even go as for as to sabotage plans to benefit him and Galvs, but this is a rare case. Outside of being disobedient, he's social to his fellow Heralds as he tries to find out their motives, using that knowledge as an advantage or cause he's just curious about their morals.In combat he's a very dangerous swordsman, embracing Unicron's chaotic nature in order to subject his foes to a quick and honorable death.

Scourge: Scourge is another of the 3 Bots that was transformed by Unicron; unlike the other two, Scourge doesn't really mind working for Unicron, just as long as he doesn't get slagged or betrayed. However, while he was imbued with Unicron's power, Scourge is not an effective Herald individually. He lacks strength, he's outgunned by most, and he's easily outwitted. But what he lacks in wit, he makes up for it with his expert tracking and the unique ability to clone himself. These clones, or Sweeps are used as an army for the Heralds of Unicron, proving that strength in numbers is all that Scourge needs to be effective.

Bludgeon: Master of the ancient art of Metallikato, Bludgeon is a bot of the supernatural, as his fighting ability is unmatched by any of the other Heralds. He speaks in spiritual riddles as a way to express his motives. To Bludgeon, conflict is all one big test of fate for everyone; those that are strong survive and the weak perish. This sole belief is why he joined up with Unicron, as Unicron's unimaginable chaos can spark a devestating conflict. And that conflict will indictate which bots are weak and which ones are strong, as the worthy ones will lead a new era in history.

Thunderwing: Thunderwing is a being of immense power that is immensely loyal to Unicron, but that wasn't always the case. Thunderwing, was a Pretender and, one of the highest ranking Decepticon generals, always with a deadly direction in mind. However, his ambitions grew too deadly, as he tried to harness the power of the Matrix of Chaos itself. As a result, Unicron's overwhelming power corrupted him, transforming his Pretender shell into one purely made of Dark Energon. What had once been a Decepticon general was now a grotesque beast focused on nothing but destruction.

Sideways (Armada): Sideways is the most enigmatic of all of the Heralds. Nobody knows who he is and where he came from, but all they know is that he has history with Unicron. And the weird thing is that Unicron seems to appreciate him. What doesn't help with all of this is that Sideways is a liar, and a good one at that. He could convince people that he was an evolved version of a Sharkticon, then proceed to trick them AGAIN into saying that he's actually a reincarnated Optimus (come on, the Prime's been in so many bodies, he has to be Sideways, right?). With the combination of this mischievous behavior and the odd ability to phase shift, he functions as the group's spy. Just make sure you're not the one he's spying on.

Sideways (RotF): What's better than one Sideways? Two Sideways, that's what! This Sideways is actually an Autobot spy, who had his T-cog damaged so he can only transform into a toaster.... that was a lie. This Sideways actually might be connected to the other Sideways, as they have the exact same personality. They're liars and they have mysterious back stories, and enjoy working with Unicron. The only difference is their abilities; this Sideways can set up anti-gravity bombs and create interdimensional portals. Because of this, he's been assigned as the team's trap organizer. But, nobody still knows the secret of Sideways. He's a very mysterious individual and he prefers to keep it that way.

9 heralds
    Hmmmm...
    y70cnyeymxxj.jpg
    Time to bring back Violen Jiger
  • @Gunz0
    Oh god, I didn't know! I swear!

And I believe you misspelled his name. His name is VIOLENT CHIGGER.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    @ScarredArachnid333 I love how you always use Tarantulas in most of your stories...it really makes me happy knowing I'm not the only one that wants him
    edited March 2019
    This is a direct sequel to the god of gods spotlight I’ve written earlier

Spotlight: darkness returning
    Characters featured: Nova Prime, some Aligned Characters

prologue
    Cutscene:

Nova Prime: Unicron? I have heard of you... a planet sized omnipotent being felled by a puny Autobot. Word spreads like wildfire of the great chaos bringer’s defeat... even into the silence of my realm.

Unicron: Do not let appearances fool you, boy. I may be weakened by the matrix of immortality... but I can still inflict great suffering upon you!

Nova Prime: Ahh... you mean this little trinket I’ve magically stumbled upon the first moment I stepped into this world...? I never thought I’d see this in person... and yet here it is within my grasp! It’s an embarrassment of good fortune!

Unicron: You will construct a device with the matrix according to my specifications. I will provide you with instructions shortly. Execute it well... and I will see to it that you are amply rewarded.

Nova: Sounds like a desperate plea to me...

Unicron: Arrogant insect! You dare insult me?!

Nova prime: ...Forgive my jesting nature. I have no interest in invoking the wrath of the almighty Unicron. I am here on a mission of my own... And as fate would have it, you come to me to offer assistance. I accept your gracious terms.

Unicron: very well. I will forgive your insolence since you offered your material form so willingly. Yet fascinating. You are one of few mortals who do not fight my presence but are quick to embrace it... despite knowledge of its price.

Nova Prime: I’m a pragmatist. Seeing that you need me as much as I need you, I am more than willing to reach a mutual agreement. You may begin your ritual when ready.

Unicron: You waste no time! Enchanting! And your fearless attitude... an obvious result of your matrix of valor! I find myself developing an ounce of respect for you, my future servant! Now prepare to receive the power of Unicron...

Nova Prime: only this time... the power will not possess the host.

Unicron: What?! What is this?!

Nova: But the host that will possess it! Hahahahahaha!!!

Unicron: You dare to deceive me?!

Nova: you have sharp optics Unicron! Identifying my matrix so quickly is no easy task... This Matrix Of Valor will make a fitting prison for you, my chaos bringing friend. With your kind assistance, I will execute my plan without flaw! Soon... my master will have its revenge upon this and all worlds... and I have you and the matrix of immortality to thank for it.

Unicron: Noooo....!!!! Aghghhghh!!!!

-Unicron’s essence is absorbed into Nova Prime-

Nova: Now... we must waste no time. Come, my servants... let us forge a void of life with eternal damnation!
    ——————————————————

Starscream g1: ugh! How long have I been out? ...Necrotitan. He crushed this place with hi fat aft! ...wait. I’m alive!!! Hahahaha!!! The indestructible Starscream triumphant once again!!! And what’s this? The prison cell... decimated! Heh! Looks like Lady Luck has finally shed some due blessing upon me!

Jetfire: sorry to burst your bubble, screamer. Cos I’m still alive and kicking. Thank primus we came back to scavenge our old base for supplies. Otherwise we would truly have forgotten about you.

Starscream g1: ohh... it’s you.

Jetfire: don’t make me do this. Surrender!

Starscream g1: you’re no fighter, Jetfire! You have little to no military experience. Your bookish obsession with science has left you blind to the art of war and confined in your sanitized lab!

-que miniboss battle with Starscream-
    Chapter 1 scene 1: fill the void
    Starscream g1: I was air commander of the energon seekers on cybertron. You were never a match for me-ahhgh!!!

Windblade: Not without some help, that is.

Starscream g1: ah... the speaker who became the killer!!! Big fan of your work, do keep it up! And Striking your opponent in the back? Argh... you sure you don’t have any Decepticon oil in your tubes...?

Jetfire: Windblade, I think it’s time we shut him up-

Windblade: I agree... arghhh!!!!

Jetfire: Windblade...? What’s happening?! Are you alright?! What did you do to her Starscream?!

Starscream g1: Trust me, whatever that was, it wasn’t me. But like i said. Puny little Starscream is chock full of surprises and luck!

Windblade, stabbing Jetfire in the chest with her sword: die, Autobot scum!

Starscream g1: Jetfire! No-! Are you insane?! I’m your enemy not him! He’s on your side!

Windblade: What is this surprising concern for your enemy, seeker? Come with me. Your liege commands your presence.

Starscream g1: you... you serve liege Maximo?! That ungrateful bastard finally shows his servant some appreciation!

Windblade: the liege requires your presence now!

Starscream g1:... fine.
    ———————————————————
    Maximo: My son, you know I’d never abandon you...

Starscream g1: You had no reason to kill jetfire... he was my only friend!

Maximo: teh. apologies for the brashness of my new minion. But we still have many matters to discuss. Let’s say we look past this little mishap and start over, hm...?

Starscream g1: I’m a liar myself Maximo. I have a purpose in your next grand scheme. State it.

Maximo: Indeed a child of the liege! I knew you were clever... you are my descendant after all. I’m sure you can notice the lack of a certain one-eyed scientist in this vicinity.

Starscream g1: tch. Plotting a betrayal, eh?

Maximo: I only needed his help to kill Unicron. Now that I sense that his presence is gone, the task has been completed. Onyx Prime has then been obsessed with recovering the matrix of immortality. Obviously, I’d want to reserve that for myself, and rule what’s left of quintessa before finding a way to access the nexus of realities. I need trusted lieutenants, operating within the shadows... laying the stepping stones for me to strike and steal his technology.

Starscream g1: ...you hide for good reason. Shockwave, in his new form is powerful.

Maximo: he has gathered powerful allies from the multiverse as well. His experiments into this soil bore sufficient fruit for that outcome. Fortunately, I have my own loyalists as well. Say hello to Vigilem.

Starscream g1: Windblade?! You-

Vigilem possessed Windblade: are under vigilem’s control. The foolish girl forced a permanent shutdown in my brain module via a telepathic link. What she didn’t realize was that I followed her home...
    ———————————————————
    Jetfire: What-What happened?

Drift: according to the security feeds, Windblade stabbed you with her stormfall sword. It’s a miracle she missed your spark... She freed Starscream.

Jetfire: I... I remember... but why-? Why would Windblade do this...?

Drift: that’s what we’ve been trying to find out. In the meantime, Orion pax and the autobots were dispatched to lead the rebuilding of our base. We are on our own.

Megatron g1: Not quite.

Drift: What the- Megatron?!

Megatron g1: no need for such animosity. I come in peace... and in offer of an alliance.

Drift: Great, so the leader of the decepticons is now here to rebuild his army.

Soundwave: silence your inane prattling. Hear our proposition.

Megatron g1: we have Starscream’s current coordinates. We will kill him and his new masters, no doubt the accursed liege and that traitor shockwave.

Drift: Why should we trust you? And why would the mighty Megatron want to help us?

Megatron g1: shockwave has made plans to overthrow me. Considering that he is now in the possession of reliquaries of the primes, we will need all the help we can get.
    ———————————————————
    Drift: are we there yet...?

Megatron g1: for the last time, no. We are not.

Soundwave: scanners indicate that there are hostilities nearby.

Darksteel: hehe... what is this?! Food!!!

Skylyx: Indeed Darksteel. We will have fun gutting them!

-Que miniboss battle with Darksteel, then skylyx-
    ———————————————————
    Maximo: I see that you have once again began to tamper with creation. Truly the lord of the beasts.

Onyx Prime: I am glad you approve, Liege Maximo. This is but two of many clones I’ve managed to materialize upon accessing their cna samples from the nexus. However, to maintain their original tenacity and endurance, it would require a large amount of energon. We need the matrix of immortality to vast manufacture a durable and sustainable army.

Maximo: Yes... but a shame your mortality will be tested now more than ever.

Vigilem possessed Windblade: prepare for your termination, false prime!

Onyx: hmm... trying to double cross me. I have had my suspicions. But just to be sure-why?

Maximo: you know why... I am the prime of lies. And you should know by now that there can only be one true ruler. You are to dangerous to be left alive.

Onyx: you disappoint me, Liege. I expressed hope we could rule side by side and prevent history from repeating itself. But again, you are the god of deceit... I should have expected no less.

Maximo: you are correct as always. Now with your last breath, hand me the shadowzone projector... wait. You said that you were trying to prevent history from repeating itself-?

Onyx: Predacons, dismember them all and bring me Maximo’s matrix of persuasion.

Liege Maximo: you-you knew all this time-! This was an ambush! A setup!

Onyx: do you really think your 180 with Starscream went unnoticed? You attempted the same thing 2 billion years ago in an attempt to sacrifice me to Unicron. At least in this timeline, your loyal seeker decided to tip me off. He understood who was the most powerful. He saw the future. Just be thankful that you have made history in conquering a celestial being before your dying moments.

Starscream g1: consider that payback for extinguishing Jetfire.

Maximo: I will avenge this day a hundred, no, a thousand fold!

Starscream g1: assuming you survive the day.

Maximo: no... no!!! Stay away from me! aghhhhhh!!!!
    ———————————————————

Megatron g1: those 2 predacons were relentless. They will no doubt catch up soon. We must move quickly.

Jetfire: Wait-! Is that... Windblade?!

Vigilem possessed Windblade: No...! You will not impede my quest!

Drift: give it up Windblade! You’re outnumbered! Where’s Starscream and his pals?

Vigilem possessed Windblade: Maximo... my liege. Betrayed by the seeker. Murdered by the scientist. I must have my revenge!

Megatron g1: good riddance, then...

Vigilem possessed Windblade: You will not speak of my master in the manner mortal! I will leave your lifeless husks in this frozen waste! I, Vigilem, swear to avenge my departed master...! Once I’m done with you!

Drift: the titan of deceit... In control of a fellow Autobot?

Megatron g1: We have no time for a prolonged fight. We must neutralize Vigilem as quickly and efficiently as possible

-boss battle with Vigilem-possessed Windblade-
    Darkness returning act 1 quest 2: common interest
    Boss: Airachnid Aligned
    Vigilem possessed Windblade: No... No!!! My sacred quest will not be stopped! It can’t end like this...!

Megatron g1: relax. We aren’t going to kill you. We have a common interest. We wish to end shockwave and Starscream as well. I suggest an alliance.

Vigilem possessed Windblade: ...unstoppable. He is unstoppable! You will stand no chance after he gets his hands on the matrix of immortality. He is going to build an army of predacons!!!!

Jetfire: all the more reason to join us. We will kill onyx or shockwave or whatever the pit he calls himself and help you avenge your master... on the condition you leave Windblade’s body after the job is done. We will transfer you back into your original body where you shall return into hibernation.

Vigilem possessed Windblade:...very well. I accept.

Darksteel: Found them!!!!

Skylyx: well done, Darksteel, well done!!! Ready for round 2, cybertronians?

Drift: it be your final round!!!

-Miniboss fight with skylyx then Darksteel-
    ———————————————————
    Onyx: a gift. The matrix of persuasion from liege Maximo.

Starscream g1: fitting. And yet, Windblade’s remains are no where to be found. It would seem your predacons were not as efficient
    as you thought.

Onyx: do not mistake me forgiving you as approval. As back to your rude question, Windblade is of no consequence. Predacons have unrivaled tracking skills.
    I have tracked the matrix of immortality’s signature. We will intercept it there in the meantime.

Starscream g1: I do hope you Honor our your bargain. Remember, I will use the matrix to restore Jetfire first. Then, I shall hand it to you for your unruly experiments and we will rule together, as one.

Onyx: Fear not. I am unlike you, seeker. I have no innate tendency to rebel.

Starscream g1: I knew I could count on your resourcefulness.
    ———————————————————

Starscream g1: the matrix of immortality has been located!!! Predacons, with me!

Nova prime: I sense the presence of living sparks. My dear queen, please deal with them.

???: Yes, Lord Nova. Slaves! Come greet our new guests.

Starscream g1: What?! Abominations! Predacons, attack!!!

-players face a ton of zombiefied insecticons in tfp-
    ———————————————————
    Starscream g1: are all these energon sucking ghouls... insecticons?! What... what happened to them?!

Terrorcon insecticon (Aligned): The queen approachessss...

Starscream g1: Queen?! What queen?!

???, revealing herself as Airachnid: why that would be me, my fellow outcast! Why, you do look different from my own Starscream... this will be my chance to exact revenge for all he has done to me!!!

Starscream g1: I have no idea who you are. Yet this scenario has been rehearsed over and over again on new quintessa. I’m not impressed nor interested with your personal vendetta against the other me. Now leave me to my expedition!

Airachnid: That’s the point. Having the heads of multiple Starscreams on my wall would be so much more delicious when my own Starscream eventually arrives on this battle planet! But thinking back at it...

-Airachnid opens up her jaw to reveal a parisitic tongue-

Airachnid: it’ll be more traumatic for him to witness an army of zombified versions of him under my command!

Starscream g1: By primus... that’s hideous!

Airachnid: slave! Warm My seeker up for a bit first. Let’s see if he’s any more powerful from my own Starscream!

Kickback: yessss my queen!

-miniboss battle with terrorcon kickback-
    ———————————————————
    Airachnid: Your predacons are similar to the ones found in our dimension. It appears you have been toying with the breach between worlds... no matter. Once our supreme leader descends upon this world, all shall be consumed by the darkness!

Starscream g1: look spider lady, if you wanna kill someone, do it. Don’t stand around talking about it.

Airachnid: then jump right in my pets! Drain them dry but leave him to me!

Starscream g1: Predacons, attack!!!
    ———————————————————

Starscream g1: By the allspark... my army... it-

Airachnid: Your army is mine now. As you soon will be. Terrorcons! Heed your goddess and-

Megatron g1: -Starscream! Stars will bloom and die once we are done killing you and shockwave!

Starscream g1: oh no... Megatron!!??! Not now!?!

Airachnid: Megatron? What a delicious turn of eventssss...

Megatron g1: Who is this new femmebot? Another one of your unholy partners?

Airachnid: I assure you... though it’s true that I am no mere cybertronian, I am not in league with your beloved second in command... in fact, I’d have my pets execute all of you right now.

-player faces a horde of Terrorcon insecticons and predacons-
    ———————————————————
    Soundwave: We are superior, you are inferior. Surrender.

Airachnid, showing her terrorcon jaws: Sssss... Soundwave...?

Starscream g1: for pit’s sake. Do you have a personal rivalry with every Decepticon you see?

Megatron g1: that much we can agree on. Who are you anyway?

Airachnid: One Who has been patiently awaiting your arrival. My vengeance will be swift and painful!

Starscream g1: ...I suggest a temporary truce to slice of the head of this mind-controlling serpent.

-boss battle with Airachnid-
    edited March 2019
    Darkness returning act 2 part 1: suspension
    Boss: Aligned Megatron
    Airachnid: Terrorcons! Retreat!

Drift: Yeah! You’d better run!!!

Jetfire: Now that all is as it should be, you are to remain our prisoner and lead us to shockwave.

Starscream g1: Jetfire. How could this be? I saw you die!!! ...and to see you have forgiven Vigilem and even accepted him into your ranks. Classic autobum foolishness.

Jetfire: I said surrender!

Starscream g1: Not this time... hahahaha!!!

Drift: He’s gone!

Soundwave: Not quite. I’ve placed a tracking device on our perpetrator.
    ———————————————————
    Onyx: You have failed. And you have lost an entire battalion of my predacons to a legion of insecticons...? I would laugh if I weren’t reprogrammed by shadowplay.

Starscream g1: infected Insecticons. They were carrying a plague that turns their victims into mindless energonsucking beasts. Their leader is a femmebot which apparently, is aligned with no side.

Onyx: Another new player? Interesting. She hindered you from retrieving the matrix of immortality no?

Starscream g1: that is correct

Onyx: and your relic of persuasion did nothing to sway them to your side?

Starscream g1: Indeed.

Onyx:... the matrix of immortality’s location has now changed. I fear this femmebot of which you speak is not the only variable in this equation. She serves another.

Starscream g1: and what do you suggest?

Onyx: that this time, I will oversee things personally. The next batch of predacons has been bred and ready for deployment. We will smoke those shoddy plague bringers out of their hole and recover our prize.
    ———————————————————
    Nova Prime: I had anticipated for Unicron to make me an offer when I first stepped into this realm. Yet, never would I have believed that claiming the matrix was so convenient! I had thought I’d encounter severe resistance... but fortune favors the bold. Witch! Make the necessary arrangements!

Airachnid: yes my lord.

Nova: breaking the dimensional barrier drained most of my own and the d-void’s strength. But with both the matrix of immortality, the ultimate relic of eternal life, and Unicron, the embodiment of the dead, I can create a bridge between both and form a path their worlds in between-limbo. A suspension between life and death. The dead universe. All those who cannot join the allspark after their passing... especially those corrupted with dark energon are mine to raise, and mine to control! And yes... I see a great many undying warriors ready for the harvest!
    ———————————————————

Soundwave: our tracker leads us here... a site where the matrix of immortality is also detected.

Vigilem possessed windblade: onyx and the deceiver must have found the matrix!

Drift: I don’t think so. Look at that!

Jetfire: is that who I think it is?

Megatron g1: Nova Prime.

Nova: Ahh... an audience. Splendid. Harpy! Show them some hospitality.

-miniboss battle with Airachnid-

Nova: the spider lost... as expected. But in confronting her, you gave me the opportunity to fill the void with an even greater instrument of destruction! I besiege you! Rise from the ashes of desolation! Reborn from life and death itself!

Aligned Megatron (Upgraded): wha-what is this?

Nova: I order you, my servant... destroy them all!

Jetfire: Is that... another Megatron?!

Nova: My connection to both immortality and the undead allows me to pluck all who are connected to the dead dimension from its destiny of silence and loneliness. N
    ———————————————————

Aligned Megatron (upgraded): I do not know who you are or where am I... but I’ve swore an oath to peace and abandonment of violence. I intend to keep it. Leave me be!

Nova: I know who you are, you who were once Megatron. I know how you have suffered at Unicron’s hand. I know how you infused yourself with dark energon and will always live a living death, unable to join the pit or the allspark. But I can help you. Free you from eternal limbo.

Upgraded Aligned Megatron:...

Nova: now I’ve got your attention huh?

Upgraded Aligned Megatron: how...?

Nova: I have consumed Unicron’s essence. I have the power to strip the dark energon from your body, purifying your hideous form and unchaining you from the shackles of the undead, and any possibility of falling back under his control.

Upgraded Aligned Megatron: Really-?

Nova: don’t thank me TOO soon. I will only do so if you do as I say. Save the thanks for after you complete your end of the bargain.

Jetfire:...uh... Megatron, I think...? I don’t know what this thing is, but I can tell that you’re a-

Upgraded Aligned Megatron, eyes turning purple: Megatron is no more!!!

Nova: Delay them my warrior! My servitude grows impatient!

-Boss battle with upgraded aligned Megatron-
    Darkness Returning act 2 scene 2: Cybertron Prime
    Boss: Aligned Predaking
    Airachnid: you summon the Megatron from my dimension. A bold move... He is powerful but will be hard to control.

Nova: I understand your position. Fear not. You will not be shortchanged for your loyal service. In fact, I intend to dispose of him after my mission is complete.

Airachnid: I’m flattered by your recognition. How do you even plan on freeing our dead dimension?

Nova: both Starscream and Megatron have no doubt tracked us and placed a lock on our coordinates... what they don’t know is that our final destination would be the location of the nexus. The equivalent to the first dimension’s well of allsparks... a portal to a “cybertron Prime,” if you will. That which accesses cybertron Prime, accesses the source of realities. Once we pierce its veil, and combine Unicron’s essence with the matrix of immortality within it, it will rip open a portal to the dark dimension. One powerful enough for our master to escape.
    ———————————————————
    Onyx: I detect a massive surge of unidentifiable energy here. Predacons, scout the area!

Starscream g1: I would advise against a full scale assault, onyx. Said femmebot can turn our troops against us.

Onyx: My army is more than capable of handling a group of rotting carcasses. If they control but 1 of our forces, thousands more shall rain fire upon them!

Airachnid: Your overconfidence is not unlike the shockwave I’ve known so long ago. It’s what got him abandoned. Crippled. Left to die.

Starscream g1: Spiderlady... again!

Onyx: I no longer go by shockwave, beastformer. Logic no longer impairs my judgement. As for your shockwave, he was incompetent which this led to his supposed defeat. I promise that will not be the case for me.

Airachnid: Ohh I have something special lined up for you, my single sighted friend...

Optimus Primal, with terrorcon jaws: Shhhhooockwaaaveee!!!

Airachnid: your former underlings just can’t wait to repay what you have done to them...!

-fight with generic terrorcon beastformers before engaging terrorcon waspinator, rhinox and primal
    ———————————————————
    Onyx: This place is one which defies all laws of science. Past present and future collide here more than any other location on new quintessa.

Starscream g1: Meaning?

Onyx: I believe we have located the nexus. Only that one has found this place first.

Starscream g1: then what do you suggest we do?

Onyx: Exterminate the outside variables. We will build our device here after. Then the multiverse will be our dominion.

Megatron g1: how ambitious, shockwave! A pity you failed to consider one last variable... mine!!!

Onyx: Megatron... why am I not surprised? Your short sightedness bore me, my former leader. Predacons, kill him!

-player fights a bunch of generic predacons, and then an onyx Prime miniboss-
    ———————————————————
    Megatron g1: let that be a warning to anyone who dares cross a gladiator of kaon! Be they Decepticon or Autobot!

Onyx: bravo. You have survived the first wave of my creations. Now I have something specially designed for you. One to sate your bloodlust and thrill of battle. I give to you... a worthy opponent! Your battle will be legendary!!!

Jetfire: What in the name of the allspark is that?!

Vigilem possessed Windblade: an ancient beast. One far more powerful than the previous ones we have encountered.

Onyx: indeed! If I felt emotion, I would be proud to present... the Predaking!!!

-Boss battle with aligned Predaking-
    edited March 2019
    Darkness returning chapter 3 scene 1: Dark Cybertronia
    Boss: Starscream Aligned
    Onyx: Impossible. How could you have defeated my beast?

Drift: your creature is unfocused and undisciplined. It was no surprise he fell so quickly.

Starscream g1: I would advice against this pointless squabbling. We need to keep in mind that we are all here for one reason: to destroy the head of the plague bringer femmebot.

Onyx: My predacons are tracking her down as we speak. In the meantime, we only request that you spare our sparks until this ordeal is over.
    ———————————————————
    Jetfire: So someone here is carrying the matrix of immortality and attempting something in the nexus of this planet...?

Onyx: that is accurate.

Aligned Megatron (upgraded body): forgive me. I cannot allow you to pass.

Starscream g1: Megatron, I presume? I assume you are in league with that sadistic spider femmebot.

Megatron Aligned (upgraded): Airachnid... I will have to terminate her soon as well. After I present your heads as proof of your deaths, in exchange for my freedom from the undead.

Megatron g1: a weak version of myself. One begging for another to grant him freedom from power. Pathetic!

Megatron Aligned (upgraded): I have already suffered a fate worse than death... in fact, I would grant you that mercy to spare you from what Nova Prime plans to unleash.

-mini boss battle with aligned Megatron (upgraded)
    ———————————————————
    Nova Prime: he has failed to kill the decepticons who’d dare oppose us... I’m considering adding a new component.

Airachnid: According to an earth saying, too many cooks spoil the broth my liege. I would not recommend overcomplicating this game with too many players.

Nova: it’s no skin off our noses if said players lose their pieces no...? They are nothing but canon fodder. Besides... you need not worry. You will not be replaced. You will have a place in our new order

Airachnid:...who’s the lucky one you have in mind?

Nova: a silver snake...

Airachnid: ?
    ———————————————————
    Soundwave:...

Drift: What now, wave? Did one of your pets get lost?

Soundwave: Quiet. I detect hostilities.

Starscream Aligned: Prepare for the mighty Starscream!

Starscream g1: What the?!

Starscream: Ahh... you must be me from another universe. No doubt planning another betrayal to claim the matrix of immortality for yourself, hmm...?

Starscream g1: I am not!

Starscream Aligned: psh... and Soundwave, I think. You are bulkier and more heavily armed than my own living computer.

Soundwave: Do not bore me with your flattery.

Starscream Aligned: and he speaks! Haha... and finally. You. You look and sound like him. But are you as much as a fool as my Megatron is?

Megatron g1: Here’s a hint!

-miniboss battle with aligned Starscream-
    ———————————————————
    Starscream Aligned: I was promised revenge upon Megatron and Knockout. Optimus Prime and Bumblebee foiled me. I will not be denied!

Megatron g1: then I hereby deny you the permission to live!

Starscream Aligned, morphing into his RID form: we shall see, megafool... for you cannot defeat me while the dark star saber lies within my grasp and dark energon flowing through my veins! I am invincible!!!

-boss battle with RID Aligned Starscream
    ———————————————————
    Cutscene:

Jetfire: You are beaten. Tell us where your master is.

Starscream Aligned: I will not!

Onyx: I recommend that instead of using a club, we use a scalpel. A cortical psychic patch, that I happen to posses.

Starscream Aligned: shock-wave?!

Megatron g1: or we could resort to faster methods of persuasion. Mine!

Starscream g1: I’d recommend you tell us what we want to know. One Starscream to another. You wouldn’t want to piss off MY Megatron...

Starscream Aligned:...Nova Prime is located at these coordinates.

Megatron g1: Good. Now it’s time to die.

Starscream Aligned: No-! You-we bartered!

Jetfire: Megatron! Stop! He’s unarmed!

Megatron g1: out of my way, traitor. This one needs to be put in his place.

Drift: there is no honor in that.

Starscream aligned grabs the dark star saber he’d dropped to the ground following his defeat and slashes an arc of dark energy towards the protagonists. He then transforms and flies off.

Megatron g1: Well done traitors! Well done! Now we allowed another new enemy to live!

Soundwave: we have the coordinates with us. I suggest we move quickly and eliminate the bigger threat at hand
    Darkness returning chapter 3 scene 2: Vacuum
    Boss: Nova Prime
    Soundwave: energy source detected.

Nova Prime: Guests. Hmph.

Megatron g1: what are you doing, Nova Prime. Why have you showed your face only now, after your disappearance so many eons ago?

Nova: Questions. QUESTIONS. So many questions... I promise you that all shall be revealed soon. For I now regurgitate the essence of Unicron!!!

Unicron: You have your army, mortal! Now free me!

Nova: Not yet. I still have use for your services. Now be a good slave and focus your energies. Then perhaps, I will release you from my bindings.

Onyx: Unicron... alive?!

Nova: things have always been more than meets your eye, onyx. Because you altered your timeline, you would never have predicted the end result of the present that you have changed. Now bear witness as my world descends upon this and all worlds!

Megatron g1: Decepticons, current and former. Transform and Rise Up!!!

Nova Prime: Stop them while I complete the ritual!

-player faces undead insecticons, Predacons and beastformers-
    ———————————————————
    Nova: you think you can defeat me?! I am undead! Immortal! Blessed by Unicron and Primus themselves! Aided by those even more powerful than them! What makes you think you can stop me?!

Megatron g1: Because we are and were decepticons, you pompous prime. We overthrew an entire planet, enslaved countless worlds. I think we can handle an arrogant welt.

Nova: then your sparks will fill the void that is between creation and destruction!

-boss battle with Nova Prime-
    ———————————————————
    Nova: You are too late. For I now include the final piece of the puzzle. I hereby combine the matrix of immortality with Unicron’s Antispark at the nexus of realities!!!

Unicron: That was not part of our deal!!! You are to free me, not destroy me!!!

Nova: I have altered the terms of our agreement. The most I can do is make your pain excruciating instead of agonizing.

Unicron: Agghhhhhh!!!
    ———————————————————-

Cutscene:

D-void: at last! The web of realities!!! So many things to consume. So many things that shall become me...

Nova Prime: it deeply pleases me that you have regained full strength, my deity.

D-void: Yes. But now you have served your purpose. I now withdraw from you your power!

Nova Prime: Master-?? What are you-

D-void: and sever your connection to me!!! Hahahahaha!!!

Nova Prime: no! No!!! I served you! In life I served you!!!

D-void: Indeed... and now you shall serve me in death.

-end of the “power of the primes” arc-
    -beginning of the “fill the void” arc

I realize how I forgot to include upgraded aligned Megatron in the gods of gods spotlight earlier on, so I decided to add him here. I wanted to kill of all the irrelevent primes in this so as to remove the “prime element”, especially after the d-void’s arrival to worsen the situation. Because shockwave does not actually possess a matrix of his own, nor have the knowledge to use one to its fullest potential, I decided to spare him. Starscream on the other hand... 😏 I have somth special planned for him in the next arc

The shadowzone projector is a little hint to who might be featured in my next story. Dimensional barriers will be a crucial concept in it, so stay tuned!
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited April 2019
    Here's a Teaser for the next Spotlight, that I started working on:

Rat's Patrol

Featured Bot: Transmetal Rattrap

Premise:
    Rattrap has arrived on New Quintessa and, as always, he has attitude. But the Maximals notice that he seems to be a bit more on edge lately, especially due to the fact that he's trying to find Dinobot, who is deceased in his reality. The only problem is that Dinobot has been captured by Scorponok and Waspinator, so the Maximals have to deal with not only an annoying Rattrap, but some pesky Predacons as well. Meanwhile, Cheetor wants to know if an old rumor about Rattrap is true....

Tone: Comedic

-Bosses:

Chapter 1: Angsty Arrival
    Quest 1: (Anger Issues): Tantrum
    Quest 2: (Target Practice): Waspinator

Chapter 2: Insults
    Quest 1: (Vermin Extermination): Scorponok
    Quest 2: (Old Rival): Dinobot

Chapter 3: Family Reunion
    Quest 1: (Proving the Facts): Arcee
    Quest 2: (Arguing the Opinions): Rattrap
    Here's a Teaser for the next Spotlight, that I started working on:

Rat's Patrol

Featured Bot: Transmetal Rattrap

Premise:
    Rattrap has arrived on New Quintessa and, as always, he has attitude. But the Maximals notice that he seems to be a bit more on edge lately, especially due to the fact that he's trying to find Dinobot, who is deceased in his reality. The only problem is that Dinobot has been captured by Scorponok and Waspinator, so the Maximals have to deal with not only an annoying Rattrap, but some pesky Predacons as well. Meanwhile, Cheetor wants to know if an old rumor about Rattrap is true....

Tone: Comedic

-Bosses:

Chapter 1: Angsty Arrival
    Quest 1: (Anger Issues): Tantrum
    Quest 2: (Target Practice): Waspinator

Chapter 2: Insults
    Quest 1: (Vermin Extermination): Scorponok
    Quest 2: (Old Rival): Dinobot

Chapter 3: Family Reunion
    Quest 1: (Proving the Facts): Arcee
    Quest 2: (Arguing the Opinions): Rattrap

I hope BW Megatron will make an appearance in your stories soon
    edited April 2019
    Members:
    Megatronous: One of the 13 Primes and the first Herald of Unicron, Megatronous' tale is one of tragedy. Out of the 13, Megatronous was the most destructive of the Primes, causing him to be conflicted with his role as a preserver of life. However, while he was the Prime that represented Destruction, he became very close to the Prime that represented Creation, Solus Prime. They were inseparable, but alas, Creation and Destruction were not meant for each other and during a brief scuffle with the Requiem Blaster, Megatronous accidentally killed the bot he loved. Afterwards, Megatronous was banished, but found that he didn't care; he was alone without Solus. He needed to find a way to bring her back. He knew that there was only one being who had the power to bring back the dead: Unicron. Megatronous proceeded to free Unicron from the prison Primus gave him, where he struck a deal with him. He swore eternal loyalty to him in exchange of bringing Solus back. The Chaos Bringer agreed to these terms and Megatronous has been his Herald ever since. At first, Megatronous was reluctant to ally himself with Unicron, but as time passed, he shared Unicron's desire for destruction. Despite this, Megatronous still yearns for the day when Unicron will fulfil his end of the bargain and bring back his long lost love Solus Prime.

Tarantulas: Being a Predacon was always a harsh life to live. You were overshadowed by the higher class of Maximals and you had to do terrible things in order to live, such as cannibalism. But Tarantulas was a bot of opportunity, and after a series of opportunities involving Beasts, Tripredacus, and New Quintessa, he was brought into the service of Unicron. His alliance with Unicron is revolved around science. He uses Unicron's ancient resources in order to conduct sadistic research, whether on theories of Chaos or through sick experimentation. He tinkers with the abudant amount of Dark Energon provided, studying it's various reactions on whatever poor soul he subjects it to. He uses physiological warfare in order to terrorize his foes during combat, always leaving some alive in order to experiment on them or consume them as a snack.

Galvatron: The most disobedient member of the Heralds of Unicron, Galvatron has a long history with Unicron. In 1986, Megatron had lost. He had lost his war, Cybertron, and his followers have abandoned him. Little did he know that he was going to lose more when Unicron reconstructed him into Galvatron. Unicron turned him into a slave but Galvatron was soon free when Unicron was destroyed by the Matrix of Leadership. Unfortunately after taking a "bath" in some lava, Galvatron went insane, becoming extremely unpredictable and dangerous, launching countless campaigns against Cybertron. However, some would argue that Galvatron's insanity is a reflection on how much he has lost as Megatron. Now, Galvatron is on New Quintessa where he is forced to follow Unicron yet again. While he is disobedient, he is probably one of the team's most effective Heralds, with the deadly combination of explosive fire power, cunning, combat skills, and the beneficial factor of his insane unpredictability. He doesn't really get along well with the other Heralds; whether they fear or hate Galvatron doesn't really matter to him. What does matter is trying to find a way to escape from Unicron's grasp, no matter what. All Hail Galvatron!

Cyclonus: The second bot reforged by Unicron, Cyclonus is the perfect solider. He's loyal, he's a genius tactician, and he's an extremely talented combatant. The problem is that he's loyal to Galvatron, who would rather use him as a punching bag. For some odd reason, Cyclonus doesn't seem to mind, especially since working for Unicron seems much worse. He's a disobedient Herald, but unlike Galvatron, he's better at hiding it. He would even go as for as to sabotage plans to benefit him and Galvs, but this is a rare case. Outside of being disobedient, he's social to his fellow Heralds as he tries to find out their motives, using that knowledge as an advantage or cause he's just curious about their morals. In combat he's a very dangerous swordsman, embracing Unicron's chaotic nature in order to subject his foes to a quick and honorable death.

Scourge: Scourge is another of the three Bots that was transformed by Unicron; unlike the other two, Scourge doesn't really mind working for Unicron, just as long as he doesn't get slagged or betrayed. However, while he was imbued with Unicron's power, Scourge is not an effective Herald individually. He lacks strength, he's outgunned by most, and he's easily outwitted. But what he lacks in wit, he makes up for it with his expert tracking and the unique ability to clone himself. These clones, or Sweeps are used as an army for the Heralds of Unicron, proving that strength in numbers is all that Scourge needs to be effective.

Bludgeon: Master of the ancient art of Metallikato, Bludgeon is a bot of the supernatural, as his fighting ability is unmatched by any of the other Heralds. He speaks in spiritual riddles as a way to express his motives. To Bludgeon, conflict is all one big test of fate for everyone; those that are strong survive and the weak perish. This sole belief is why he joined up with Unicron, as Unicron's unimaginable chaos can spark a devestating conflict. And that conflict will indictate which bots are weak and which ones are strong, as the worthy ones will lead a new era in Cybertron.

Thunderwing: Thunderwing is a being of immense power that is immensely loyal to Unicron, but that wasn't always the case. Thunderwing, was a Pretender and one of the highest ranking Decepticon generals, always with a deadly direction in mind. However, his ambitions grew too deadly, as he tried to harness the power of the Matrix of Chaos itself. As a result, Unicron's overwhelming power corrupted him, transforming his Pretender shell into one purely made of Dark Energon. What had once been a Decepticon general was now a grotesque beast focused on nothing but destruction.

Loved how you referenced Thunderwing from Transformers Prime the Game
  • Hey I know one.
    fchqwihx473f.png
  • @ScarredArachnid333 I love how you always use Tarantulas in most of your stories...it really makes me happy knowing I'm not the only one that wants him

Yes, Tarantulas is a fun character to use. He's my 3rd favorite Predacon, behind Waspinator and BW Megatron.
  • @Emperor1854

BW Megatron will come. Eventually....

As for Thunderwing, I sorta combined both his G1 and Prime origin. The G1 version was a Decepticon general that used the Creation Matrix, but I changed it to the Matrix of Choas to suit the Unicron theme. Him becoming a hulkish brute loyal to Unicron is where he gets most of his TF Prime elements.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited April 2019

Really? He's my favorite my second is waspinator and my third is between quickstrike and inferno
    @ScarredArachnid333 I love how you always use Tarantulas in most of your stories...it really makes me happy knowing I'm not the only one that wants him

Yes, Tarantulas is a fun character to use. He's my 3rd favorite Predacon, behind Waspinator and BW Megatron.

@Emperor1854

BW Megatron will come. Eventually....

As for Thunderwing, I sorta combined both his G1 and Prime origin. The G1 version was a Decepticon general that used the Creation Matrix, but I changed it to the Matrix of Choas to suit the Unicron theme. Him becoming a hulkish brute loyal to Unicron is where he gets most of his TF Prime elements.

Great adaptation! Also, I followed your advice on making my story (darkness Returning) longer. Do check it out and feedback is welcome
  • DarkMatrixDarkMatrix Posts: 54
    edited April 2019
    Ok so this takes place after this https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/72855#Comment_72855

Since that was an act this will be a spotlight

Spotlight name: Shattered Factions

Featured bot: Cliffjumper

note: Shattered Glass characters have different abilities than their normal universe counterparts

Premise: The remaining autobots and maximals find themselves in a world similar to theirs but also different with enemies different from those they have faced before

Chapter 1: Mirror image

Mission 1: alike and different - Goldbug(Shattered Glass)
    dialogue of mission 1

Beginning of dialogue
    Cheetor: where are we?

Ultra Magnus: I don’t know, but we need to find a way back

Ratchet: Ultra Magnus the Primes got left behind in the fight, your next in command.

Ultra Magnus: Fine then, Autobots ROLL OUT
    End of Dialogue
    Ultra Magnus: Bumblebee is that you?

Goldbug(SG): Bumblebee... I haven’t heard that name in a long time. Call me Goldbug

Ultra Magnus: what happened to you?

Goldbug(SG): Your not our Ultra Magnus are you? You wear our symbol but your not one of us

Ultra Magnus: ...

Goldbug(SG): Well then, allow me to welcome you!
    battle begins

Mission 2: brother in arms - Cliffjumper
    Dialogue of mission 2
    Beginning of dialogue
    Jetfire: incredible... an opposite Bumblebee it’s like we’re in an entirely separate Universe

Depth Charge: forget where we are! How do we get back?

Wheeljack: I assume it was Necrotitan’s space bridge that brought us here, perhaps trying to recreate it would bring us back?

Prowl: not with your track record Wheeljack
    End of mission dialogue
    Cliffjumper: Stay back! Whoever you people are you won’t fool me!

Ultra Magnus: Cliffjumper, it’s us, we are the real autobots

Cliffjumper: I’ve spent almost 2 stellar cycles on this Primus forsaken planet, why now?

Ultra Magnus: we’re not sure, but we intend to find out, join us

Cliffjumper: if you are who you say you are then you’ll fight like a real autobot

Prowl: finally someone said it!

Chapter 2: Those we lost
    Mission 1: the king - Grimlock(Shattered Glass)
    dialougue for mission 1

Beginning of dialogue
    Cliffjumper: is Bumblebee here?

Ultra Magnus: No the Bumblebee’s got left behind

Cliffjumper: Bumblebee’s?

Ultra Magnus: it’s a long, chaotic story

Cliffjumper: I assume the story explains all the bots here I don’t recognize

End of dialogue
    Grimlock(SG): ah, newcomers, by the looks of it though not from this universe

Ultra Magnus: Grimlock? Wow I don’t think I’ve heard you sound so refined since you made Computron

Grimlock(SG): hmm disappointing, you all appear to possess no threat, that is unsurprising, but I would have loved a challenge

Cheetor: he wants a challenge? I say give him one

Mission 2: Heroic - Megatron(Shattered Glass)
    Dialougue for mission 2
    Beginning of dialogue
    Sideswipe: Great an evil Bumblebee, and an intelligent but also evil Grimlock? What’s next?

Cliffjumper: evil Optimus, Heroic Megatron, Kind hearted Quintessons? Oh and Unicron is our god.

Sideswipe: ... I legitimately can’t tell if your joking or not

Ultra Magnus: enough, if we plan to survive we need to find allies, keep moving.
    End of dialogue
    Megatron(SG): Halt, who goes there?

Ultra Magnus: Megatron?

Megatron(SG): Autobot!, you will not come any closer!

Ultra Magnus: please its not what you think, we are autobots, but we are not your autobots

Megatron(SG): LIAR! I've seen your tricks before! Cease with the disguise and face me!

Ultra Magnus:
    we are telling the truth but if it a fight you want...

Chapter 3: One last chance

Mission 1: Last arrival - Bumblebee(g1/cw)
    beginning of dialogue
    Wheeljack: Ultra Magnus i think i've found a way to bring bots back from our universe

Ultra Magnus: That's perfect! but I sense there is an issue as well

Wheeljack: unfortunately you would be correct, the device requires large amounts of energy, it could only be used... maybe once every Earth month

Ultra Magnus: I see, well we need all the help we can get, Fire it up.
    RUMBLE
    suddenly a very crazed looking and obviously damaged Bumblebee(cw/g1) jumps out of the portal
    Ultra Magnus: BY THE PITS!

Wheeljack: the corruption and the portal explosion must have damaged him. and I think the portal may cause insanity?

Ultra Magnus: Temporary insanity?

Wheeljack: ...im not sure
    End of dialogue
    Ultra Magnus: Bumbleebee its us, do you recognize us?

Bumblebee(g1/cw): get back! i've seen the tricks you people can pull off

Prowl: you've barely been here a solar cycle and you've already seen more than we have?

Bumblebee(g1/cw): My mind feels like its been shattered into bits, the corruption, the explosion its all coming back to me

Cliffjumper: Bumblebee come back with us we can help you, you're extremely damaged

Bumblebee(g1/cw): Cliffjumper? how did you?... NO! I'LL DESTROY YOU ALL FOR THIS TRICK!
    begin battle
    Mission 2: Dark encounter - Optimus Prime(Shattered Glass)
    Beginning of Dialogue
    Jetfire: ok so Bumblebee is recovering luckily the insanity was only temporary, he'll be back up in no time, he can't wait

Wheeljack: thank Primus

Ultra Magnus: wait so this backward place has opposite everything, evil autobots and heroic decepticons but we have yet to encounter the Optimus Prime of this reality

Arcee: Ultra Magnus please don't as the humans say "jinx it"

Ratchet: Ultra Magnus I swear to Primus if we encounter an evil deranged Optimus Prime I will throw a wrench in your face

Ultra Magnus: noted

End of Dialogue
    Prowl: hey doc maybe you ought to hold onto that wrench

Optimus Prime(SG): welcome newcomers, I see you have been acquainted with some of my minions

Prowl: nevermind

Ultra Magnus: So you must be the Optimus Prime of this universe

Optimus Prime(SG): yes and I intend to crush all those who may stand in the way of that
    battle begins
    after battle dialogue

Optimus prime(SG): hmm, you fight well for a not led by a Prime. Rest assured i will return

Ultra Magnus: we'll be waiting

So this isn’t just a one spotlight thing, my idea is to kind of continue spotlights in the shattered glass universe for a few months before wrapping it up with maybe an act.
    another unlikely idea, upon beating the shattered glass act you are rewarded with an artifact, A Shattered glass portal(this cannot be sold). Upon gaining said portal you now have access to a
    shattered glass crystal that can reward a handful of characters from the shattered glass universe. Like Optimus Prime, Megatron, Grimlock, Goldbug, Starscream, Soundwave, maybe more.

edited April 2019
    DarkMatrix wrote: »
    Ok so this takes place after this https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/72855#Comment_72855

Since that was an act this will be a spotlight

Spotlight name: Shattered Factions

Featured bot: Cliffjumper

note: Shattered Glass characters have different abilities than their normal universe counterparts

Premise: The remaining autobots and maximals find themselves in a world similar to theirs but also different with enemies different from those they have faced before

Chapter 1: Mirror image

Mission 1: alike and different - Goldbug(Shattered Glass)
    dialogue of mission 1

Beginning of dialogue
    Cheetor: where are we?

Ultra Magnus: I don’t know, but we need to find a way back

Ratchet: Ultra Magnus the Primes got left behind in the fight, your next in command.

Ultra Magnus: Fine then, Autobots ROLL OUT
    End of Dialogue
    Ultra Magnus: Bumblebee is that you?

Goldbug(SG): Bumblebee... I haven’t heard that name in a long time. Call me Goldbug

Ultra Magnus: what happened to you?

Goldbug(SG): Your not our Ultra Magnus are you? You wear our symbol but your not one of us

Ultra Magnus: ...

Goldbug(SG): Well then, allow me to welcome you!
    battle begins

Mission 2: brother in arms - Cliffjumper
    Dialogue of mission 2
    Beginning of dialogue
    Jetfire: incredible... an opposite Bumblebee it’s like we’re in an entirely separate Universe

Depth Charge: forget where we are! How do we get back?

Wheeljack: I assume it was Necrotitan’s space bridge that brought us here, perhaps trying to recreate it would bring us back?

Prowl: not with your track record Wheeljack
    End of mission dialogue
    Cliffjumper: Stay back! Whoever you people are you won’t fool me!

Ultra Magnus: Cliffjumper, it’s us, we are the real autobots

Cliffjumper: I’ve spent almost 2 stellar cycles on this Primus forsaken planet, why now?

Ultra Magnus: we’re not sure, but we intend to find out, join us

Cliffjumper: if you are who you say you are then you’ll fight like a real autobot

Prowl: finally someone said it!

Chapter 2: Those we lost
    Mission 1: the king - Grimlock(Shattered Glass)
    dialougue for mission 1

Beginning of dialogue
    Cliffjumper: is Bumblebee here?

Ultra Magnus: No the Bumblebee’s got left behind

Cliffjumper: Bumblebee’s?

Ultra Magnus: it’s a long, chaotic story

Cliffjumper: I assume the story explains all the bots here I don’t recognize

End of dialogue
    Grimlock(SG): ah, newcomers, by the looks of it though not from this universe

Ultra Magnus: Grimlock? Wow I don’t think I’ve heard you sound so refined since you made Computron

Grimlock(SG): hmm disappointing, you all appear to possess no threat, that is unsurprising, but I would have loved a challenge

Cheetor: he wants a challenge? I say give him one

Mission 2: Heroic - Megatron(Shattered Glass)
    Dialougue for mission 2
    Beginning of dialogue
    Sideswipe: Great an evil Bumblebee, and an intelligent but also evil Grimlock? What’s next?

Cliffjumper: evil Optimus, Heroic Megatron, Kind hearted Quintessons? Oh and Unicron is our god.

Sideswipe: ... I legitimately can’t tell if your joking or not

Ultra Magnus: enough, if we plan to survive we need to find allies, keep moving.
    End of dialogue
    Megatron(SG): Halt, who goes there?

Ultra Magnus: Megatron?

Megatron(SG): Autobot!, you will not come any closer!

Ultra Magnus: please its not what you think, we are autobots, but we are not your autobots

Megatron(SG): LIAR! I've seen your tricks before! Cease with the disguise and face me!

Ultra Magnus:
    we are telling the truth but if it a fight you want...

Chapter 3: One last chance

Mission 1: Last arrival - Bumblebee(g1/cw)
    beginning of dialogue
    Wheeljack: Ultra Magnus i think i've found a way to bring bots back from our universe

Ultra Magnus: That's perfect! but I sense there is an issue as well

Wheeljack: unfortunately you would be correct, the device requires large amounts of energy, it could only be used... maybe once every Earth month

Ultra Magnus: I see, well we need all the help we can get, Fire it up.
    RUMBLE
    suddenly a very crazed looking and obviously damaged Bumblebee(cw/g1) jumps out of the portal
    Ultra Magnus: BY THE PITS!

Wheeljack: the corruption and the portal explosion must have damaged him. and I think the portal may cause insanity?

Ultra Magnus: Temporary insanity?

Wheeljack: ...im not sure
    End of dialogue
    Ultra Magnus: Bumbleebee its us, do you recognize us?

Bumblebee(g1/cw): get back! i've seen the tricks you people can pull off

Prowl: you've barely been here a solar cycle and you've already seen more than we have?

Bumblebee(g1/cw): My mind feels like its been shattered into bits, the corruption, the explosion its all coming back to me

Cliffjumper: Bumblebee come back with us we can help you, you're extremely damaged

Bumblebee(g1/cw): Cliffjumper? how did you?... NO! I'LL DESTROY YOU ALL FOR THIS TRICK!
    begin battle
    Mission 2: Dark encounter - Optimus Prime(Shattered Glass)
    Beginning of Dialogue
    Jetfire: ok so Bumblebee is recovering luckily the insanity was only temporary, he'll be back up in no time, he can't wait

Wheeljack: thank Primus

Ultra Magnus: wait so this backward place has opposite everything, evil autobots and heroic decepticons but we have yet to encounter the Optimus Prime of this reality

Arcee: Ultra Magnus please don't as the humans say "jinx it"

Ratchet: Ultra Magnus I swear to Primus if we encounter an evil deranged Optimus Prime I will throw a wrench in your face

Ultra Magnus: noted

End of Dialogue
    Prowl: hey doc maybe you ought to hold onto that wrench

Optimus Prime(SG): welcome newcomers, I see you have been acquainted with some of my minions

Prowl: nevermind

Ultra Magnus: So you must be the Optimus Prime of this universe

Optimus Prime(SG): yes and I intend to crush all those who may stand in the way of that
    battle begins
    after battle dialogue

Optimus prime(SG): hmm, you fight well for a not led by a Prime. Rest assured i will return

Ultra Magnus: we'll be waiting

So this isn’t just a one spotlight thing, my idea is to kind of continue spotlights in the shattered glass universe for a few months before wrapping it up with maybe an act.
    another unlikely idea, upon beating the shattered glass act you are rewarded with an artifact, A Shattered glass portal(this cannot be sold). Upon gaining said portal you now have access to a
    shattered glass crystal that can reward a handful of characters from the shattered glass universe. Like Optimus Prime, Megatron, Grimlock, Goldbug, Starscream, Soundwave, maybe more.

Can’t wait. Maybe you could do a full story of it some time
    I came back, you still have great stories ^^.
  • This place is intense and I like it.
    This place is intense and I like it.

Thank you^^.