Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report - Thundercracker

Get ready for the blue one, Commanders! No, not that blue one-- the other one! You know, the one who does the thing in the sky? No no, still not that one. THE OTHER ONE.

I give up.

It's Thundercracker. He's here to rumble both the skies and The Fight: https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-thundercracker/

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Get ready for the blue one, Commanders! No, not that blue one-- the other one! You know, the one who does the thing in the sky? No no, still not that one. THE OTHER ONE.

I give up.

It's Thundercracker. He's here to rumble both the skies and The Fight: https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-thundercracker/

What blue ones are you referring to then lol.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited April 2019
    He reminds me of Crossbones, but one steroids. Man, did I love using Crossbones. I'm eager to try him out, even if I do have the 3 Star.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Is it correct that he has this twice?

Outgoing – Sky Assault – Grindor, Ramjet, Waspinator, Starscream, Cyclonus
    +5~25% Anti-Evade
    Outgoing – Sky Assault – Windblade, Jetfire
    +5~25% Anti-Evade
  • ArnZeBarnArnZeBarn Posts: 90
    edited April 2019
    "While above 14% Health, Block cannot be broken by attacks from Bots in their ground vehicle form."

Is that really "above" 14% health? Seems to be too much of a disadvantage for DOTM Bee, who relies on knock downs to build attack buffs. And to think he's a Tact who supposedly has an advantage over Brawlers.
  • Buttehrs wrote: »

Dirge.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Buttehrs wrote: »

Dirge.

You sure it isn't Bitstream?
  • Red_Eyes wrote: »

+5~25% Anti-Evade
    +5~25% Anti-Evade

Double checking what's up with this!
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

Dirge.

You sure it isn't Ion Storm?
  • Buttehrs wrote: »

I give up.

Squeeks
  • Now y'all are catching on. ;)
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

Dirge.

How about Nacelle?
  • afextwinafextwin Posts: 24
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

+5~25% Anti-Evade
    +5~25% Anti-Evade

5yr4ln42m30d.png
    pz79dr7afikl.png

???
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

Dirge.

How about Nacelle?

Dreadwing

His Gattling gun is illin'!
  • afextwinafextwin Posts: 24
    This bot is so op it's silly. Can't wait to level him up some!
    7rzkl4594k10.png
    dd8kwbvh4e4z.png
    nfpn3jagndbm.png
    1c2e9yzug26x.png

Dirge.

How about Nacelle?

Dreadwing

His Gattling gun is illin'!

Wheezing Arrow.
    Red_Eyes wrote: »

+5~25% Anti-Evade
    +5~25% Anti-Evade

Thanks.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661

I give up.

Scourge. “No one escapes the Sweeps!”
  • Whenever Thundercracker would increase Critical Damage, he instead increases Attack by 8% of the amount of Critical Damage that would have been added.

When this happens is it just for that one hit, or does he gain a Melee Buff?
    And shouldn't it say "Whenever Thundercracker would land a Critical Hit" because nowhere in his abilities say Critical Damage.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited April 2019
    Kabam you guys did great with Thunder Cracker 😁👍 Thank you Thank you

P.S. @Kabam Vydious you mentioned Dirge up there 👆
    I hope he gets added he’ll go perfectly with his bud Ramjet
    But then we’d need Thrust and Skywarp to complete both jet teams lol 😂
    I don’t ask for much do I lol 😆
  • Whenever Thundercracker would increase Critical Damage, he instead increases Attack by 8% of the amount of Critical Damage that would have been added.

And shouldn't it say "Whenever Thundercracker would land a Critical Hit" because nowhere in his abilities say Critical Damage.

So what's happening here is that since Thundercracker doesn't have the ability to Crit, the damage that would increase for it is instead put towards his Attack. So if you have the Mastery in play, it would just instead go towards his overall attack by 8%.
  • Also @Red_Eyes & @afextwin!

He does have that Synergy listed twice because we put the Decepticons together and then the Autobots together. So this isn't an error! Just organization in a way. :)
    Also @Red_Eyes & @afextwin!

He does have that Synergy listed twice because we put the Decepticons together and then the Autobots together. So this isn't an error! Just organization in a way. :)

Ok, thank you. I guess that's a new thing.

So what's happening here is that since Thundercracker doesn't have the ability to Crit, the damage that would increase for it is instead put towards his Attack. So if you have the Mastery in play, it would just instead go towards his overall attack by 8%.

Ah, I see now. I thought it was referring to a Critical Damage Buff, so I was confused. Thank you for clarifying on that and the 8% Melee damage increase.
  • KenKen Posts: 53
    Say... What about advantages and weaknesses.
    You use to give bot intels on which bot is stronger and weaker against him/her. Just wondering.
  • Chrome2279Chrome2279 Posts: 135
    What about thunder crackers base mods? The link provided in the OP doesn’t give any suggestions
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Question on
    While above 14% Health, Block cannot be broken by attacks from Bots in their ground vehicle form.

Does this only mean melee heavy attacks? Because bots like Bludgeon and Megatron turn into tanks which are ground vehicles, but have a ranged heavy. I’m assuming it only means melee heavy attacks, but just wanted to check.

Don’t have Thundercracker to test it out.
  • EliteDragonEliteDragon Posts: 146

Dirge.

Does this mean that a blue Ramjet is coming?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I just hope they arent Reskins and get whole new movesets
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Well-timed Blocks against ground vehicles grant a 10% Melee Buff for 5 seconds and knock opponents out of their vehicle form.

From my test, he can parry any melee attack this way, knocking opponent back.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Please specify what Ground Vehicles are. Do they include any beastformer? And is Galvatron a ground vehicle?