Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Stormy Skies are Closing In. A Dark Challenge Approaches!

Comments

• SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Looks like the only reason y'all complained about Life Transfer was due to its bug. I fought against LT Bludgeon w/ Optimus Prime. When he smashes the opponent with his axe, guess what happened? Over 10% of Bludgeon's health bar turned red as Optimus' hea...wait a minute... something's wrong, but I can't lay my fing- Oh yeah, Optimus still loses 1% of his max health due to that mod. But then the special attack animation ends, right before Prime punches the skeletal samurai...BOOM! He restored over 10% of his max health.

What the hell was going on? Is the repair supposed to be 2 seconds after the attack????????

Inqosly also made a video showcasing this bug: https://youtu.be/0tSBCy1JvB8

It seems like something to do with Armor Break. I felt like I was gaining more than i expected when my opponent was under Armor break.

Armor Break does amplify your damage, which is probably why you gained more health

Im aware of that, but it felt significantly more. Like 3% of my total health per hit. One fight I jumped from 70% to almost 90% while my opponent was debuffed.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    @Kabam Miike can you have the team look into the fact that specials arent consisting healing on Life Transfer? That's a rather large bug that made this quest infinitely more difficult than it needs to be
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Manga:
    mxmq7fevnhpv.png
    Anime:
    n2q8w1hb3qzy.png
    Netflix Adaptation:
    mxu1ndkyc0y5.png
    a3qizukajcxg.png
    Finally completed this challenge. It was certainly easier than I expected, the fact that there are only 36 bots in this mode made it a breeze. So thank you, @Inqosly , @LukeConnerton and the Dev team for this awesome new content.
    Finally, the effort has finally paid o-
    q97ns1k4cgz3.png
    I take that back
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Finally completed this challenge. It was certainly easier than I expected, the fact that there are only 36 bots in this mode made it a breeze. So thank you, @Inqosly , @LukeConnerton and the Dev team for this awesome new content.
    Finally, the effort has finally paid o-
    q97ns1k4cgz3.png
    I take that back

lol happens to the best of us nice work getting through
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    McBusket wrote: »
    Sometimes some people
    Just want to watch the world burn @Bntyhntr3232_ .
    Seriously not being rude but can we actually be a little appreciative. We received 1 new bot , 1 new challenge , NEW AM maps , amazing GIfts for the 2 year anniversary, and amazing more than generous for just finishing thunderstruck and you’re all like “meh” it’s just a repaint of a character. If you look at the toys Large chunk of them WERE all REPAINTS and still are. Let’s juat have a little gratitude for what we actually got since most of us thought the game was dead. Kabam actually did a very good job I don’t have a single complaint. Oh yeah we also got OG prime (mic drop)
    ;)

I understand your arguement but the reason I'm upset is we didn't get much of anything new...I already have OG prime and KickBack

Sure I'm happy about thundercracker it's definitely way too hard to get 4* thundercracker...that difficulty should've been for 5* thundercracker...

I'm happy that he is here I'm even more happy that I am the first person to get him but maybe next time I'll get what I want
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Beastdad wrote: »

Sure I'm happy about thundercracker it's definitely way too hard to get 4* thundercracker...that difficulty should've been for 5* thundercracker...

I would have totally agreed with you, but they gave out 5* shards, T3A, and T4B to make up for it. 4*'s are totally useless to me as well.

They gave out 5* shards? I totally missed that XD
  • FlamesFlames Posts: 3
    i am completing the easiest challenge of thunder cracker so i think it is difficult althouh
  • FlamesFlames Posts: 3
    i play forged to fight my player name is ignisios teams
    Beastdad wrote: »

I would have totally agreed with you, but they gave out 5* shards, T3A, and T4B to make up for it. 4*'s are totally useless to me as well.

They gave out 5* shards? I totally missed that XD

You literally get a full 5* crystal when you complete the 2 hardest difficulties. I'll do the "Expert" one to get another T3C crystal tomorrow. Wish me luck pls (I need a Tech)
    Flames wrote: »
    i play forged to fight my player name is ignisios teams
    Ok
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Completing this Thundercracker special missions doesn’t seem to add points towards the spotlight Mission completion event? Can someone confirm?
  • RaidsRaids Posts: 8
    edited April 2019
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    So I've learned something, I didn't want to be true. Night, the one guy whom I hoped could be trusted, chose Life Transfer for Round 4. Night, I hope to Primus you have a horrible week's sleep.

I used 4* and 5* r3 OGP, 4* and 5* r3 Ratchet and 5* r4Tronus to get through it.

Do any others have bot suggestions for mission 6 of Thunder Struck?
    Raids wrote: »
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    So I've learned something, I didn't want to be true. Night, the one guy whom I hoped could be trusted, chose Life Transfer for Round 4. Night, I hope to Primus you have a horrible week's sleep.

I used 4* and 5* r3 OGP, 4* and 5* r3 Ratchet and 5* r4Tronus to get through it.

Do any others have bot suggestions for mission 6 of Thunder Struck?

Bring an armor breaker, that’s it. Round 6 is easy
  • RaidsRaids Posts: 8
    Thanks. Based on the amour break suggestion and levelled up bots I’m thinking my day old 5* 4/5 OG Prime, 4 * 5/5 fully forged OG Prime, G1 Megatron, Megatronus and either Ratchet (for Prime synergies) or Jazz (for the Techs).
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Completing this Thundercracker special missions doesn’t seem to add points towards the spotlight Mission completion event? Can someone confirm?

I’m guessing it’s because it’s not a spotlight mission.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    I was able to to get a 5* hotrod and enough T3 scout sparks to take bumblebee to rank 4, I'd say it's been a good month
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    It does not, but it's also not intended to. That's just for Spotlight Missions!
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Looks like the only reason y'all complained about Life Transfer was due to its bug. I fought against LT Bludgeon w/ Optimus Prime. When he smashes the opponent with his axe, guess what happened? Over 10% of Bludgeon's health bar turned red as Optimus' hea...wait a minute... something's wrong, but I can't lay my fing- Oh yeah, Optimus still loses 1% of his max health due to that mod. But then the special attack animation ends, right before Prime punches the skeletal samurai...BOOM! He restored over 10% of his max health.

What the hell was going on? Is the repair supposed to be 2 seconds after the attack????????

Inqosly also made a video showcasing this bug: https://youtu.be/0tSBCy1JvB8
    Hmm, I'll pass this along. I'm not sure what should or should not be happening, but our designers should!
  • @Bntyhntr3232_ , hang on, only map4 is kind of hard. Rewards are worth the effort, and maybe some recharge kits.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited April 2019
    Hmm, I'll pass this along. I'm not sure what should or should not be happening, but our designers should!

Maybe it has to do with mv prime's willpower ability in the case of iNightSkies' video @Kabam Miike?
    I mean perhaps willpower is making the game confused as to how much it heals, despite him not having any debuffs
    Can't really explain soundwave though?
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    It does not, but it's also not intended to. That's just for Spotlight Missions!

I see, was hoping it would be considered too since it’s also a special Mission, found in the same tab. Guess everyone will be busy working on thundercracker mission since it’s only available for 2 weeks and not really bothering about the event.
  • NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
    edited April 2019
    ng4cs67srhps.png
    e3nuv6r29i6u.png

Just done it. It was painful and very hard. But so damn worth it!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Can’t go any further than mission 2. The power mod on mission 3 is a bit too hard for me and my bots but it was fun 😁👍 Please do this event again hopefully by then my bots will be great again thanks for the challenge yeah
  • I've been playing for close to 2 years now. The entire time the only bot I ever wishes for was thundercracker. Now that he is here, I'm disappointed and heartbroken to see I will not be able to obtain a 4* TC. I've tried 4 times so far and have been researching gameplay advice to win but with no luck. My maxed out r5 4* squad was wiped out before I could even get to windblade in first chapter of thunderstruck or as I have called it thunder stuck. I think it is kinda of bad game play to need an army of maxed 5*s just to get a 4* bot. So will there be another way for players like me to obtain the bot I've always wanted other than having to beat thunderstuck? Will he be obtainable through chips or what?
  • Phreeksix wrote: »
    I've been playing for close to 2 years now. The entire time the only bot I ever wishes for was thundercracker. Now that he is here, I'm disappointed and heartbroken to see I will not be able to obtain a 4* TC. I've tried 4 times so far and have been researching gameplay advice to win but with no luck. My maxed out r5 4* squad was wiped out before I could even get to windblade in first chapter of thunderstruck or as I have called it thunder stuck. I think it is kinda of bad game play to need an army of maxed 5*s just to get a 4* bot. So will there be another way for players like me to obtain the bot I've always wanted other than having to beat thunderstuck? Will he be obtainable through chips or what?

I completed it with my R5 4* team. I used; Grimlock, Megatron, Jazz, Wheeljack and Megatron ROTF if that helps
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    @Phreeksix Miike did say he will be available later.

Good luck gettting him until then.