Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Spotlight Mission: Reforged - No Bot Left Behind

Comments

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    One more question is How it will be for those that already has OG Prime and Kickback in 5* and r4 ? How can they get the 30 events from the Month done?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Custos

Pretty sure the same way they’ve been handling it the previous months for folks who already had the featured bots as ranked up 5 stars.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Pretty sure the same way they’ve been handling it the previous months for folks who already had the featured bots as ranked up 5 stars.

Which is how? Sorry never had a featured bot before the month. Do we need to submit a ticket or it will be credited by the team eventually?
  • Options
    DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Faithz17 wrote: »

Which is how? Sorry never had a featured bot before the month. Do we need to submit a ticket or it will be credited by the team eventually?

It will credited by the team manually.
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @Faithz17 they will credited for you in few days, no need to do anything just enjoy the new events.
  • Options
    Great 👍🏻 Thanks!
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Great 👍🏻 Thanks!

You get credit for the rank 2 but still have to buy him again to get that objective.
  • Options
    BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    One more question is How it will be for those that already has OG Prime and Kickback in 5* and r4 ? How can they get the 30 events from the Month done?

Well I've got kickback but still rank 1, so I have that at least
  • Options
    JKL wrote: »
    Great 👍🏻 Thanks!

You get credit for the rank 2 but still have to buy him again to get that objective.

Yeah but I think with that R2 objective done I won’t have to buy any 5* bots and still be able to get the 5* random awakening crystal.
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious since Kickback is already in the 5* bot pool, does this mean that already released bots will be cycling through the store as well as the unreleased bots?
    I would really appreciate it if you could clear this up for me, as it kind of has me a little on the confused side
  • Options
    @Kabam Vydious since Kickback is already in the 5* bot pool, does this mean that already released bots will be cycling through the store as well as the unreleased bots?
    I would really appreciate it if you could clear this up for me, as it kind of has me a little on the confused side

Yes! Just stay tuned. :)
  • Options

Wow! That is awesome! Thanks so much for answering my question! 😁❤️👍🏻
  • Options
    How should I play against life transfer mod in thunder struck
  • Options
    harsha1997 wrote: »

Please ask this question over in the thread specific to that Mission!
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    harsha1997 wrote: »

I'll answer: You can't, unless you have a full team of max sig, forge and rank/level 5 star bots, because that mod makes everyone on this forum want to end up like Old Yeller.
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    dwy5mdyca2rt.jpeg
    $$$$$$$$$$$$
  • Options
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    dwy5mdyca2rt.jpeg
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

What? Really? That is like the worst combo mod ever.
  • Options
    SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Frenzy prevents you hitting, allowing repair to time on. I get the logic.
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Cyclonus is perfect against Focas Frenzy
  • Options
    Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021

This is amazing to know that means someday I can buy a 5* Megatronus and 5* Arcee 😁
  • Options
    Jazz444 wrote: »

This is amazing to know that means someday I can buy a 5* Megatronus and 5* Arcee 😁

I’m waiting for the Maximals and Predacons to come into the store 😁
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Should I get OG prime or Kickback...both would be dupes...I haven't duped any of them yet
  • Options
    Should I get OG prime or Kickback...both would be dupes...I haven't duped any of them yet

Get OG prime. You can pull Kickback anytime.
  • Options

OGP, duh
  • Options
    So the real question is what is better? Breach or T-cog sabotage
  • Options

Breach, obviously
  • Options

Breach, obviously

Breach it is!

P.s I have already maxed my OP out by level
  • Options

Breach, obviously

Breach it is!

P.s I have already maxed my OP out by level

Another reason to get OP
  • Options
    JKINJKIN Posts: 514

Pretty sure they automatically complete the achievement.
  • Options
    Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    edited April 2019
    Master Curb the Cur can honestly go die in a fire. It takes something special to top that 4* Thundercracker Round 4 (life transfer) map...

A brawler on every lane, higher level side has Grindor as mini boss, higher HP than the boss.. Absorb ranged.. Melee boost..

Then you get kicked in the nuts with Mv1 Prime as the boss, nearly impossible to kill. Packing like 1000% melee damage mod.
    1 hit and you're over 35% of health nuked..

Was packing max rank 4*'s: Tac Prime (sig 90), Cyclonus (sig 60), Mv1 Prime (sig 79), Cheetor. Ironhide for armour boost..

Guessing you need Scout Bumblebee which I don't have..

In before, "don't get hit"..bit hard when the 5* in this Master are on roller skates and avoid melee..
    I brought 5* Grindor to fight himself, evaded like AM Cheetor for half the fight.. Ridiculous when they don't in move like that in arenas or even Thundercracker campaign..

Fun? Not a single iota.