Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Wishlist Thread! [New Edition]

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    I agre but here are some of my Changes Bntyhntr3232
    CROSSHAIRS (AOE)

Class: Scout

Faction: Autobot

BIO: whatever Kabam makes it

Heavy: Ranged

Signature Ability: Eyes of an Eagle: Whenever Crosshairs does a heavy he has a 25% chance to get 25%+ increased ranged damage for 5 seconds

Special attacks:

"Uncanny Quickshot": Crosshairs punches his opponent before shooting them with his guns 60% chance to inflict bleed for 4 seconds with the shots and 50% chance to inflict armor break for 5 seconds with the kick if both bleed and armor break are inflicted crosshairs gets 15%+ ranged damage for 15 seconds

"WIldstyle Overheat": Crosshairs throws his guns up into the air and kickflips his opponent while he catches shoots them up! 55% chance to inflict the Heatseeking buff for 6 seconds
    heetseeking makes the opponent unable to dodge ranged attacks

"Extreme Patrol!": Crosshairs shifts into vehicle form and leaps over the opponent then Crosshairs comes floating down on his parachute shooting the opponent 10 times 10% chance to inflict bleed with every shot at least 5 bleeds WILL be inflicted

SYNERGIES:

Last stand (all movie autobots) if all members of the team have this synergy everyone gets the Hero buff for the entire battle
    Hero gives all autobots 20%+ defense and is more effective the less bots there are (it goes from 20 30 40 50 60)
    Enemies (megatron and barricade)
    Allies: (Bumblebee hot rod drift hound and optimus)

Tell me what you think!

[/quote]

I see you kept some of my stuff pretty good
  • Optima1POptima1P Posts: 136
    edited July 2019
    Rodimus Prime

nrdlh6q3lkqb.jpg

Class: Tactitian

Signature Ability: Matrix Burn
    - Rodimus, as a Prime, has a strong connection to Primus. With the Matrix of Leadership in his possesion, Rodimus has been granted power beyond his comprehension; power that could defeat Unicron and Galvatron in the same day.
    - When Rodimus lands at least a 3-Chain combo, Matrix Burn activates
    - Matrix Burn acts like a normal burn, but steals healtg from thw opponent and transfers it to Rodimus.
    - The more Combo x3's Rodimus gets, Matrix Burn stacks.
    - Matrix Burn instantly heals any active Dark Burns
    - Each Matrix Burn is active for 3-5 seconds

Critical Hits:
    - 35% chance that Matrix Burn is active for twice as long

Ranged Attacks
    - 20% chance of Matrix Burn per shot

Special Attacks
    - Level 1: The Touch
    - Rodimus still has his Hot Rod acrobatic abilites. He attacks his enemy with two tornado kicks.
    - Each kick has a 5% chance to be a crit hit.

- Level 2: The Power
    - Rodimus has had plenty of time to be a sharpshot during the war. His attacks consist of a step-behind side kick followed by 5 consecutive laser blasts from his arms.
    - The kick has a 25% chance of being critical
    - Each blast has a 15% chance to inflict Matrix Burn

- Level 3: Til All Are One
    - Rodimus is a Prime, and he will not stop until he thwarts the evil forces of the Deceptions. He attacks with a headshot roundhouse, followed by a body-shot back kick. Afterwards he fires simultaneous shots from both his arms to knock back the opponent. Finally, Matrix energy flows from Rodimus' chest into a solid beam of energy which fires upon the opponent.
    - Each physical attack has a 45% chance of Critical
    - Each shot has a 30% chance of inflicting Matrix Burn
    - The solid beam is a guarunteed Matrix Burn

Synergies:
    Allies:
    - Primes: Optimus Prime, MV1 Optimus, Optimus Primal
    - +2.5% Armor
    - Season 3: Arcee, Grimlock
    - +2% Ranged Attack Damage
    Enemies:
    - Galvatron
    - +5% Melee Damage
    - Season 3: Cyclonus, Starscream
    - +4% Ranged Attack Damage
    - Primes: Megatronus
    - +10% All Damage
    Alternate Universe:
    - Hot Rod
    - +10% Armor
    - +10% All Damage

Please comment both Strong and Weak Match-Ups.
  • ECB7ECB7 Posts: 1
    4h7amk1eof6h.jpg
    We need some more girl bots!
  • @ECB7 Yes we do!
    I can think of so many female Autobots and Deceptions that would be awesome in this game!
    Such as Elita-1, Nightbird, Pyra Magna, The Mistress of Flame, Blackarachnia, and so many more!
    Kabam, so many players have been asking for more female characters for so long.
    There are only 2 in this game and there should really be a few more.
    So please listen to all these players around the world and fulfill our request.

ECB7 wrote: »
    4h7amk1eof6h.jpg
    We need some more girl bots!

But definitly NOT Airachnid
  • More fembots!!! I know there are more than two fembots in the Transformers franchise. Also, can you please make the next bot have a unique design, unique moveset & unique abilities?! Thundercracker and Nemesis Prime are letdowns for just being repaints.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Kabam if you decide to make one more look alike bot I think G1 Sunstreaker, Sideswipe’s twin bro would do nicely, but hopefully we’ll get back to the new special attacks 😁
  • Optima1P wrote: »
    Rodimus Prime

nrdlh6q3lkqb.jpg

Class: Tactitian

Signature Ability: Matrix Burn
    - Rodimus, as a Prime, has a strong connection to Primus. With the Matrix of Leadership in his possesion, Rodimus has been granted power beyond his comprehension; power that could defeat Unicron and Galvatron in the same day.
    - When Rodimus lands at least a 3-Chain combo, Matrix Burn activates
    - Matrix Burn acts like a normal burn, but steals healtg from thw opponent and transfers it to Rodimus.
    - The more Combo x3's Rodimus gets, Matrix Burn stacks.
    - Matrix Burn instantly heals any active Dark Burns
    - Each Matrix Burn is active for 3-5 seconds

Critical Hits:
    - 35% chance that Matrix Burn is active for twice as long

Ranged Attacks
    - 20% chance of Matrix Burn per shot

Special Attacks
    - Level 1: The Touch
    - Rodimus still has his Hot Rod acrobatic abilites. He attacks his enemy with two tornado kicks.
    - Each kick has a 5% chance to be a crit hit.

- Level 2: The Power
    - Rodimus has had plenty of time to be a sharpshot during the war. His attacks consist of a step-behind side kick followed by 5 consecutive laser blasts from his arms.
    - The kick has a 25% chance of being critical
    - Each blast has a 15% chance to inflict Matrix Burn

- Level 3: Til All Are One
    - Rodimus is a Prime, and he will not stop until he thwarts the evil forces of the Deceptions. He attacks with a headshot roundhouse, followed by a body-shot back kick. Afterwards he fires simultaneous shots from both his arms to knock back the opponent. Finally, Matrix energy flows from Rodimus' chest into a solid beam of energy which fires upon the opponent.
    - Each physical attack has a 45% chance of Critical
    - Each shot has a 30% chance of inflicting Matrix Burn
    - The solid beam is a guarunteed Matrix Burn

Synergies:
    Allies:
    - Primes: Optimus Prime, MV1 Optimus, Optimus Primal
    - +2.5% Armor
    - Season 3: Arcee, Grimlock
    - +2% Ranged Attack Damage
    Enemies:
    - Galvatron
    - +5% Melee Damage
    - Season 3: Cyclonus, Starscream
    - +4% Ranged Attack Damage
    - Primes: Megatronus
    - +10% All Damage
    Alternate Universe:
    - Hot Rod
    - +10% Armor
    - +10% All Damage

Please comment both Strong and Weak Match-Ups.

Haven't seen you in a long time. Good to have you back :)

Now I have one question, when it says heal from an Active Dark Burn, does it mean he would heal the damage a Dark Burn deals to him? I'm asking mainly because Dark Burns are instant damage and would help in determining Matchups.
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Kabam if you decide to make one more look alike bot I think G1 Sunstreaker, Sideswipe’s twin bro would do nicely, but hopefully we’ll get back to the new special attacks 😁

Yes! Please give us Sunstreaker! And Silverstreak, Smokescreen, Thrust, Dirge and Skywarp. Get those six in and this game will reach perfection.

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    edited July 2019
    Skywarp
    Decepticon
    Scout
    80vvr2p1prvq.gif

Bio: Brother in arms to Thundercracker and Starscream, enter Skywarp. Set apart by from the rest with his unique transwarp field generator (T.F.G) giving the already agile seeker even more manoeuvrability; teleportation.
    More headstrong than Thundercracker but more loyal than Starscream (not really saying much), Skywarp will always be first to the fight, ready to blast Autobots!

Basic Abilities : Stun, Evasion, Burn, Shock

Signiture ability : T.F.G Malfunction
    While Evading - When Skywarp has an evasion buff active and takes damage he has a 10-70% chance to become untouchable for 6 seconds and his overall damage is reduced by 50% of his base attack due to being between dimensions. Due to damage to the T.F.G, Skywarp can't properly control his teleportation, as a result he's in a state of flux

Basic range attacks: Range attacks reflected back at Skywarp will give him the opportunity to become even more deadly, well timed blocks will give 25% additional damage me become unlockable due to transwarp energy
    Heavy Attacks : While in jet mode, Skywarp has a range evasion buff that lasts 0.5-1 second after changing back

Special 1 : Warped Humor : "Skywarp makes full use of his abilities for a nice fakout"
    Goes in for a punch but *teleports behind you* and kicks you with a follow up blast for more insult to humiliation
    1st hit has a 30% chance to stun for 2.5 seconds
    2nd hit has a 75% chance to inflict burn for 80% attack, burn damage increase by 40% if the opponent is under the effect of healing

Special 2 : Warped Reason : "Seekers that hunt can be avoided, Seekers that teleport can't be evaded"
    Skywarp jumps into the air for a few shots with the ray guns, but teleports a missile while he's at it.
    Ray gun attacks will inflict shock for 100% attack, if the opponent has power gain or power rate buffs then the shocks will deal 50% extra damage
    Surprise missile will be unlockable as it will teleport to attack you from above and you won't see it coming

Special 3 : Warped Reality : "Overclocking the transwarp field generator is never a good thing, but the results are nothing to sneer at..."
    With all restraints gone, Skywarp essentially becomes omnipresent and relentlessly attacks the enemy, flurry after flurry of attacks from every conceivable angle.
    After overclocking the T.F.G Skywarp gains teleportation without the cooldown granting him 15 seconds of 50% evasion to all forms of attack. Deals instant shock damage for 20% of attack and deals and extra 10% attack per buff on the opponent
    After the evasion expires, Skywarp takes 20% of his attack as instant burn damage for overheating and other forms of evasion buffs are impossible for 60 seconds

Note : Special 3 is likes Windblade's and has a lot of hits, not entirely sure if it's balanced or not

It's a reskin, but with its own animation...

Y O U ' R E W E L C O M E
  • JurassicPark10JurassicPark10 Posts: 86
    edited July 2019
    Beast wars Megatron

Class: Tactician

Faction: Predacon

BIO: N/A

Heavy: Tail smash

1st Special: “Blast from the past”
    Megatron fires a powerful laser beam from his dinosaur head. When duped it can cause
    Armor Break.

2nd Special: “Tail slash”
    Megatron uses his tail to cause armor break x2. When duped it has a 20% chance of stun and a higher armor break.

3rd Special: “Dino might!”
    Megatron transforms into a TRex and as the enemy tries to block he grabs their arm and throws them around twice by smashing him once on one side and again on the other side. Megatron then tansforms back and blasts them with his dinosaur head. This has a 10% chance of bleed. When duped it gives a 25% chance of bleed.

Synergies:

Allies: Scorponok and Waspinator (+8% Armor)

Enemies: Optimus Primal, Rhinox, Cheetor and Dinobot (+8% all attacks)

Close relations: G1 Megatron and ROTF Megatron (25% chance of stun)
  • NetLizard wrote: »
    It would be great if you added a brawl from Michael Bay's first movie, since you haven’t introduced willow bots into the game for a long time.3rwsyv6o11q0.jpg

YEAH I ALSO WANT MOVIE BRAWL IN THE GAME AND ALSO COMBINER WARS ONSLAUGHT
  • PrimesPrimes Posts: 2
    Hello Kabam I wanted you to add Rodimus Prime G19t1b183sj1mg.jpg
    1c5un13kgicq.png

Faction: Autobots

Rodimus Prime in a heavy attack gets an attack buff of 6
    seconds

Rodimus Prime with a heavy attack inflicts a fire debuff on the enemy

Fire damage may increase with further enemy combos.

Hard-melee

1. Special Reception: Revenge for Prime
    Makes the enemy a knockdown with a small probability of stunning + damage from the combo, the more the combo the damage will be increased by 2 times.

2. Special reception: In vain you touched me
    At the first strike, the enemy is stunned and the fire damage will be added with a large combo fire, the fire damage will be increased.

3. Special reception: Touch
    Fire damage increased by 5 and chance to stun the enemy 100%.
    If the combo was more than 25 hits, then there is a chance to swim the fire.

Synergy: Damage increase 5 +%
    1.Galvatron
    2. Megatronus

Protection: + 8%
    1.Ultra Magnus
    2.Arsi

Evasion: + 2%
    1. Bumblebee
    2.Mirage

What do you think will do?
    Primes wrote: »
    1c5un13kgicq.png

seconds

Hard-melee

Makes the enemy a knockdown with a small probability of stunning + damage from the combo, the more the combo the damage will be increased by 2 times.

At the first strike, the enemy is stunned and the fire damage will be added with a large combo fire, the fire damage will be increased.

1.Galvatron
    2. Megatronus

1.Ultra Magnus
    2.Arsi

1. Bumblebee
    2.Mirage

I like to think he's confirmed, they can't just tease him to us and not expect us to think he'll be added
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Primes wrote: »
    1c5un13kgicq.png

seconds

Hard-melee

1.Galvatron
    2. Megatronus

1.Ultra Magnus
    2.Arsi

1. Bumblebee
    2.Mirage

I like to think he's confirmed, they can't just tease him to us and not expect us to think he'll be added

Yeah...I got a closer look at the vehicle on the left
    jhbncxygv1ed.jpg
    jhbncxygv1ed.jpg

Aaaaaannd I think it's just arcee
    I have no idea who that is, maybe Elita-1 but doubtful it's arcee
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It's gonna be Firestar or Nightbird
  • NemesisUnknownNemesisUnknown Posts: 113
    edited July 2019
    Without a doubt, Nova Prime should be added into the game! He's the true Nemesis Prime in my opinion and deserves a spot in this game, he should also be a demolition due to his raw power, or a tech because he does a lot of research.
    s81wbw6xtb36.jpg
    hhckbrt3gaat.jpg
    0yad1c0zv96b.jpg
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Without a doubt, Nova Prime should be added into the game! He's the true Nemesis Prime in my opinion and deserves a spot in this game, he should also be a demolition due to his raw power, or a tech because he does a lot of research.
    s81wbw6xtb36.jpg
    hhckbrt3gaat.jpg
    0yad1c0zv96b.jpg

I really wish we had gotten Nova Prime instead. Nemesis Prime is always such a lackluster character. I’m not opposed to reskins, but when your whole personality is “I have no personality I’m just a mindless killer that’s gonna look like your leader and bother you for the next 18 minutes” it’s hard to find much appeal. Especially because Nemesis Prime has such great abilities and they would’ve gone perfectly with Nova Prime, given him a connection to Galvatron and Cyclonus and hopefully more Dead Universe characters. But no. Mindless killing machine born out of a time warp.
    Nova Prime
    Autobot I guess?
    Tactician
    xak1ibttccnf.jpg

Signiture ability : Will of Devoid
    The delusional prime will make sure to prolong your suffering for the sake of ego, debuffs inflicted will have their duration increased by 40-120%

Abilities:
    Armour Break, Dark Spark, Dark bleed

Dark Spark: Nova Prime has a 25-50% chance to activate a dark pulse while being hit by ranged (basic or heavy) attacks stealing 0.5% of the opponent's max health until being knocked down by either heavy or special attacks and suffers a -33% reduce in attack while draining health.
    Upon being knocked down the Dark Spark won't activate for another 60 seconds

Dark bleed: Only inflicts bleeds via critical physical special attacks over 10 seconds. The bleeds do more DoT based on Nova's current health;
    100% HP = 80% attack
    75% = 120% attack
    50% = 160% attack
    25% = 200% attack

Special 1 : Warrior Prime
    2 sword thrusts with a kick to further demoralise, 90-115% armour piercing and a chance to inflict Dark bleed
    "Nova Prime's proficiency for pain has only grown over the eons"

Special 2 : Ruler Absolute
    Blasts the opponent and rips and tears with those... "wings"
    "Each wing attack has has an increase in crit rate based on opponent's lost health"

Special 3 : Fallen God
    With the power to manipulate the dead universe, Nova Prime inflicts Dark Bleed before activating Dark Spark for 20 seconds, healing Nova for 1% HP/second and it cannot be prevented
    "Nova's ego knows no bounds, but neither does his power"

Feel free to add @Kabam Miike

I definitely want him, he's cool despite being more egotistical than Sunstreaker
    Alfatron90 wrote: »
    This discussion is a joke. We written a lot of suggestion, and what we got? Thundercracker and Nemesis prime...reskinned Starscream and Optimus. When we will get NEW (not reskinned) bot?

Is the problem the reskin or the fact that their animations remame the same?
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »
    Alfatron90 wrote: »
    This discussion is a joke. We written a lot of suggestion, and what we got? Thundercracker and Nemesis prime...reskinned Starscream and Optimus. When we will get NEW (not reskinned) bot?

Is the problem the reskin or the fact that their animations remame the same?

Personally I just don't like that the animations are exactly the same, the reskins don't bother me because that's exactly what they were to begin with
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited July 2019
    If Nemesis Prime had different Special Animations.

SP1
    Nemesis demonstrates his ferocity by transforming his hand into an axe and slashing at the opponent 3 times.

SP2
    Nemesis Prime shoots the opponent 4 times with his wrist mounted machine gun. He then proceeds to jump in the air and slam his axe into the ground, striking the opponent. If the opponent is far away, the impact creates a wave of debris that could overwhelm them.

SP3
    Nemesis covers his hand in Dark Energy and grabs the Opponent's face, conducting the energy into them. He proceeds to use his axe to gash into the opponent's shoulder and throw them across the map.

The opponent is struggling, but due to the Dark Energy transfer, they can only see darkness. Then, two headlights light up the area. The headlights grow brighter and brighter as the opponent can only watch in horror as Nemesis proceeds to ram into them.
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited July 2019
    I have no idea who that is, maybe Elita-1 but doubtful it's arcee

I think it's still Arcee.

The picture has more than one Cyclonus (Cycloni?). So the picture may have more than one Arcee as well.