Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

ADD MORE WAYS TO PLAY THE GAME PLEASE

WE HAVE BEEN PLAYING BY 2 YEARS THE SAME THINGS JUST WAITING FOR SOME MORE SIGNIFICANT ADD.
AND WE DONT MEAN JUST CHANGE IN SPOTLIGHT OR MUCH MORE NEW BOTS
WE MEAN.....
* VS OR ARENAS. MORE TIPES OF ARENAS AT THE SAME TIME. NOT EVERYONE WILL DO A KIND OF , SOME OTHERS WILL TRY ANOTHER , AND SOME CRAZY PLAYERS WILL DO BOTH .
* STORY. YOU HAVE LEFT BEHIND THIS TOPIC. IT IS TRUE THAT SOME PLAYERS DOESN'T CARE OF IT, BUT MANY OTHERS DO. PLEASE ADD MORE TO DO IN STORY.
* BESIDE OF AM, YOU CAN TRY ALSO TO INTRODUCE EVENTS , BUT NOT LIKE YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE WHEN YOU BRING ONE JUST FOR 15 DAYS AND THEN THAT KIND OF EVENT DISAPPEAR.
STABLE EVENTS THAT WE CAN GET SOMETHINGS ELSE WHEN FINISHED. HERE YOU CAN ADD SOME DIFFICULTY SO YOU CAN KEEPS US BUSY . JUST TO GIVE AN IDEA ABOUT THIS TOPIC IN MOCC YOU HAVE 7 EVENTS , 3 OF THEM PERMANENT , 2 OF THEM MONTHLY and the others 2 I don't know if they are permanent as it doesn't show A expiration date. Plus the every day events !
Thanks Kabam
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Custos @Kabam Tenebrous

Comments

• PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83
    Sounds like a good idea... it's time to bring something really new and engaging into the game.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I would love extra monthly side missions like mcoc gets. Even if its just sparks or large amounts of gold. Also, story people?!?! Why has there been no more story?!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Oh my god this is hard to read....caps lock is a doozy
  • You should have posted this in the change suggestion thread.
  • SanjaySanjay Posts: 14
    I want some new wepons like some
    last knight light sword game
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    I saw an idea for Alliance Bases and Alliance Raids awhile ago and I think that has a lot of potential. A sprawling map filled with a squad of five bots chosen by each member of the alliance, each bot placed on one of five paths, and it lasts 24 hours. Because of this, there will be variety to the difficulty and a level of unpredictability to each path. Alliance size factors in to how big these maps are.

There’s a bonus though; your chosen five bots give each other their synergies and share them. So if you have a team made up of Megatron, Soundwave, Shockwave, Starscream and Ramjet, all five bots will have increased ranged damage and armor piercing on ranged attacks, an armor increase, an armor and attack increase, an attack increase to all Autobots, a chance to apply stun once per special, a chance to apply a power rate debuff, an attack increase against demolition bots, and an increase to the length on shocks. Duplicate synergies do not stack, and these synergies aren’t lost if a bot is knocked out. All bots are given a standard mod that gives a 50% boost to their health and attack, except for the leaders chosen bots, who will all have a mod that gives a 100% boost to their attack and health, 50% physical resistance, 50% energy resistance, 75% melee damage and 75% ranged damage. Every alliance member can assemble a team of three bots, with a catch; there are no repair or revive kits, and boosts do not work in this game mode. Every player just has their team and one shot at fighting through as many characters as they can, placing a focus on strong team composition and player skill. Movement does not consume any type energy, similar to raids.

Every victory grants XP and some gold no matter what. In addition there is a completion reward at the end of the raid including energon, two class ore-13 for each class, bot crystals, raid store chips and bot chips. There is also an exploration reward, giving double the completion rewards and in addition gives a signature program for each class, a spark from each class and six basic or alpha sparks. The tier of the sparks, class ore and class programs and the amount of energon, crystals and chips depends on the strength of the Alliance Base.

The only thing I have not decided on for this mode is the team size. I can’t tell if you should be able to take in five bots, since that seems like it would make it too easy for all players, or three bots since that seems like it’d make this all too hard of a mode. By default I’m saying five bots though, since it adds to the feeling of it being a large scale raid. Let me know what you all think of it and if you think it’d make for a good new mode.
  • Thanks for the suggestions! We'll be sure that our teams see what is all being said here and that things are looked over carefully.
  • Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    You should have posted this in the change suggestion thread.

give me the link bro. Too much looking around ;)
    Thanks for the suggestions! We'll be sure that our teams see what is all being said here and that things are looked over carefully.

thanks @Kabam Vydious
    The comment from @BrickT1973 is also nice to see in tftf
    Thanks for the suggestions! We'll be sure that our teams see what is all being said here and that things are looked over carefully.

thanks @Kabam Vydious
    The comment from @BrickT1973 is also nice to see in tftf

Thank you, I feel so honored
  • PeponfreePeponfree Posts: 83

You guys have something like this in your pipeline of ongoing improvements to the game??
  • You should have posted this in the change suggestion thread.

give me the link bro. Too much looking around ;)

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/8626/change-suggestions-for-the-fight#latest

How about a variety on Spotlight Missions? Since we’re likely to get more reskins, I’ve got an idea. Every month, we have a new spotlight, but it showcases two bots at once and for the final battle of the mission you have to fight both bots, one after the other and each with their own unique mod, sort of like tag team matches in Mortal Kombat 9. The AI can switch between which one is fighting you, and damage to both carries over like normal fights. Some ideas for these kinds of missions

Thrust(Scout) and Dirge(Scout)

Smokescreen(Tech) and Silverstreak(Demo)

Sunstreaker(Warrior) and Skywarp(Brawler)

Ironhide(Brawler) and Cliffjumper(Demo)
  • I would really like to see live pvp battling 😁
    We need to reactivate this old treat 🤔
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

seriously?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

Clark Kent traveling back in time I see ;)

seriously?

Yes bro. Seriously 🤭👍😉
    Imagine doing Alliance War, and some others levels of History, or some alternative history 😉😊
    Actually we have nothing to do but just weekends doing AM .
    @Kabam Vydious
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Groo wrote: »
    «Thank you for your suggestion/feedback/bringing this to our attention/whatever. We’ll make sure to bring this to the team, do this one initial response and then never get back to it again, even to say that nothing will come out if it, maybe do one more cryptic or vague enough comment that really says nothing. We’ll do everything we can to make sure none of your suggestions/bug reports/updates/whatever will be implemented or fixed for the duration of this game. Thank you all for playing this game and being such a wonderful community, it really means a lot to us!
    Sincerely, Kabam»

og1wlizxj4wi.jpg