Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: A Tale of Two Stingers

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    willdorf wrote: »
    I would say, instead of spending a lot of time on writing this dialog which most players just skip to get to the actual game, and designing new levels that are also pretty much ignored, the effort would be better spent designing new bots or things in the game that the players actually will appreciate, i.e. improvements to rewards and crystals like so:

raid store needs to add t4b, the t3c arena needs to add a bit of t4c, the spotlight rewards need to be doubled and add a bit of t4c, and the AS crystals need to be updated (gold and purple revives) as well as t4c needs to be given to top 25 rank, all 4 aspects of the game are way behind
    Let me ask the Content Writer to drop what he's doing and get right on Modeling and Designing a new bot. :tongue:

That’s what we’ve asked for all year thanks man
    Here. He just made this one.s8i16yux9dbm.jpg

Talent rears its head in the most unlikely of places.
    Bravo sir lol
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    I would say, instead of spending a lot of time on writing this dialog which most players just skip to get to the actual game, and designing new levels that are also pretty much ignored, the effort would be better spent designing new bots or things in the game that the players actually will appreciate, i.e. improvements to rewards and crystals like so:

raid store needs to add t4b, the t3c arena needs to add a bit of t4c, the spotlight rewards need to be doubled and add a bit of t4c, and the AS crystals need to be updated (gold and purple revives) as well as t4c needs to be given to top 25 rank, all 4 aspects of the game are way behind
    Let me ask the Content Writer to drop what he's doing and get right on Modeling and Designing a new bot. :tongue:

This just made my day. Perfect!
  • This sketch really captures the "can i speak to your manager" spirit of these forums. Billy Shakespeare's got a future with the brush
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    Kinda wish it was Scorponok instead of Arcee freatured this month, makes sense given he is a focus of the story.
  • Wow that warpath had me loling all over the floor. Breathe hahaha
  • Is it too much to ask for BW Megatron? :s
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I doubt BW Megatron will be added in October
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Kabam trolling 101...
  • 9r0918m4lqa5.png
    f16l6rqh5e80.png
    wvl8475o6e4m.png
    9tgxcojodd23.png
    bqx3gupt51ar.png

The clue this week was that play that follows 2 minor characters in hamlet , as Hamlet unfolds, in the wings of the stage

So scorp and wasp are the 2 characters , this months NP special mission was hamlet and next months tale of 2 stingers ( tale of 2 strangers Easter egg surely?) special mission is following what they were getting up to in parallel during the NP special mission.

BW megs is on his way.....
  • Jazz444 wrote: »

I'll take it!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

I'm gone for two days and this is what I come back to. Omg.

You're now even more obligated to add him after this teaser (after BW Megatron I mean...)
  • McBusketMcBusket Posts: 174

@Kabam Vydious you see this is what happens when you leave poor @Kabam Miike stuck with us Whiny A** B*tches for 2 days.. We broke him... lol
  • bishawabishawa Posts: 30
    bishawa wrote: »
    come on kabam u need to change . even away mission are giving lot better rewards than special mission. lol this is somekind of joke or what.
    Did you mean: "Nerf Away Mission Rewards again"? Because I'll do it!

kabam has already nerf away mission by reducing the probablity of getting t3 class spark to 1/8 and we r doing special for almost a year for the same reward. come on guys even u can understand that eventually people will loose their interest if it continues. change is the law of nature and with so many games to choose from we have to be uptodate.
    sorry if i m harsh with my words but i m talking realistic
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

Does this writer also work on the other game? He looks more like daredevil than warpath. :p
  • BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

You're now even more obligated to add him after this teaser (after BW Megatron I mean...)

Spoke to our writer about it, since he's now in the business of Bot creation, and he whipped this bad boy up for you personally. (Totally not Barney, btw.)

nuov5a231knj.png

No matter what angle i hold my phone, it looks like he's giving me the finger 🤣🤣🤣
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited August 2019
    BaRdYaAmN wrote: »

Spoke to our writer about it, since he's now in the business of Bot creation, and he whipped this bad boy up for you personally. (Totally not Barney, btw.)

nuov5a231knj.png

keol1zvbq8lz.gif

Not because of Barney, but, 6 STARS!!!!!!
  • RaduskiRaduski Posts: 21
    edited August 2019
    Ah, shacks! I just got a 5* Arcee duped, yesterday 😂
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

nuov5a231knj.png

s4o96exalt7e.gif
  • ScarredArachnid333ScarredArachnid333 Posts: 1,856
    edited August 2019
    Technobot wrote: »

nuov5a231knj.png

Sing along everybody... you know the tune...

"I love you, you love me. Let's blast Primal from that tree..."

"With a great big shot
    And causing misery
    Primal is now history"
    Fine by me kabam...DEAL WITH THIS!!!
    0zdt117q0syt.jpg
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994

Just be glad they put the cannon plenty high enough.
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    0zdt117q0syt.jpg

esw9n7b4rp9b.jpg

Hey I fixed your Logo @Bntyhntr3232_
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    So how are the mods on the final bosses?
    I have never laughed so hard while playing a video game...
    Slayer wrote: »
    0zdt117q0syt.jpg

esw9n7b4rp9b.jpg

Thanks! Is it safe to assume you flagged me?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Slayer wrote: »
    0zdt117q0syt.jpg

esw9n7b4rp9b.jpg

Thanks! Is it safe to assume you flagged me?

Lol no 😅