Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Things That Made You Rage

Please don’t put any profanity in this thread its just putting the worst things you ever got or experienced in the game. And also... be nice.
Tagged:

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    When my bots only do a 1 hit combo and then stand there like they forgot what was going on....
  • When Im so close to defeating Scorponok on Hard difficulty and the game kicks me out
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Sycko5 wrote: »
    Activating my specials directly after combos only for them to be blocked
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    When my bots only do a 1 hit combo and then stand there like they forgot what was going on....

My two biggest problems in this game. Along a bug where I’ll tap to attack and nothing happens. Nothing more frustrating than going into a high level fight and giving it your best, doing good the whole time but a bug like that happens, and now you’re exposed, take one combo, and you’re left with 20% health. Ramjet has that special bug the worst though. Both his special 1 and special 2 Kiss right after combos more often than anyone else.
  • When the scout shark still hits me even though i sidestepped his attack
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    When your Drift starts the round against Scout Shark, you tap a light immediately but missed, and at the same time the Scout shark starts shooting in melee range.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Ramjet. Constantly whiffs attacks.
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Fighting nightbird's mark Grindor with a barricade and giving him a special 3 because I can only dodge for so long and my only hope is a special 2.
    Uses special 2 and the 1st 2 hits connect, only for the last and important one to trigger the evasion. Then I proceed to get smitten
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    When you get an opponent down to almost no health while you're sitting with near max health, and they get off a combo and/or special attack to cut your health by at least a third before you finally KO them.

Worse rage: When you sitting at 100% health as Ratchet against an even-powered Ironhide, he gets down to 1% health but he connects on his enhanced SP2 or SP3 and you get K.O.'d. Or when you're playing as Ratchet against Galvatron, and Galvatron connects with a charged up SP2 and your health goes from 75% to 0 (bots were also evenly balanced at the time). Whatever happened to Class Advantage?
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    That feeling of being one space away from the boss and running out of energy
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Technobot wrote: »
    When you get an opponent down to almost no health while you're sitting with near max health, and they get off a combo and/or special attack to cut your health by at least a third before you finally KO them.

Worse rage: When you sitting at 100% health as Ratchet against an even-powered Ironhide, he gets down to 1% health but he connects on his enhanced SP2 or SP3 and you get K.O.'d. Or when you're playing as Ratchet against Galvatron, and Galvatron connects with a charged up SP2 and your health goes from 75% to 0 (bots were also evenly balanced at the time). Whatever happened to Class Advantage?

@Technobot or even better yet, Tronus in AM 3.20+, where you've beat him down to 10%, near perfect, then he SP2's you from 90% to ZERO.
    THEN REPEATS THE TRICK MULTIPLE TIMES TO DECIMATE YOUR SQUAD

*SIGH*
  • BrickT1973BrickT1973 Posts: 334
    Technobot wrote: »

Yeah, Ratchets terrible.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Tantrum's melee heavy disguised as a range
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Bad 5☆ pulls
  • Kitten wrote: »
    Bad 5☆ pulls

o0y56a2xqsva.png

• z3xt9mxs6quq.jpg

To be fair, it can do this
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I have about a 12 page thread on cheats and glitches that haven't been fixed
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    When I have excellent internet connection and yet it keeps showing problems connecting error message.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    For whatever reason the AI in arena is so stingy in using its specials that it unnecessarily drags out fights at times. Like I'll be dancing for a solid minute or two until it decides to unload the special 2.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    When I have excellent internet connection and yet it keeps showing problems connecting error message.

Mine does that every single time i rank or level up or forge.
  • When I have no game sound despite everything looking normal, only to discover I have somehow managed to combine Airplane Mode with Do Not Disturb, welp.
    Bad 5☆ pulls

o0y56a2xqsva.png

That's a god bot ye know
  • When im close to defeating a bot but accidentally give em a special 3 and i die.
    Bad 5☆ pulls

o0y56a2xqsva.png

That's a god bot ye know

I’m more than happy to hear why.

So far as I can see, you have to block out a beating to save up the buffs and power before unleashing SP3 and hoping for the best.

Does mixmaster perform well at the highest levels , or does he get smashed up before he can bring the pain?

Bad 5☆ pulls

o0y56a2xqsva.png

That's a god bot ye know

I’m more than happy to hear why.

So far as I can see, you have to block out a beating to save up the buffs and power before unleashing SP3 and hoping for the best.

Does mixmaster perform well at the highest levels , or does he get smashed up before he can bring the pain?

Mixmaster is not a bot to underestimate. Sure he gets bashed quite a bit, but he's a good demo. He gets his damage by the special buffs he gets over time, when you get 6 of each (Bonus and crit) try to use ranged to get an acid, because it boosts his crit rate. Then you unleash a special 2 or 3 and most of the time, the opponent dies.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    edited August 2019
    u0rvrnftl6b9.png

This
  • 3fgvwbjqaey8.png
    yhfudnj9uyke.png
    zq9relxu1sa3.png

We have all got to take our turn on the wheel of pain
  • I'm guessing this is the Anti "Things that make you YAAAAHOOIE" Thread.
  • I'm guessing this is the Anti "Things that make you YAAAAHOOIE" Thread.

It’s a thread about

5rvyw90uncly.gif