Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Things That Made You Rage

Comments

• BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506

fqg79hefe7cl.png

fti4ya14xs49.png

I think we all feel this on a basis more regular than we'd like to admit to.....

yuoprbtyyech.png

The 1% curse, hurts more than a kick in the balls
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    edited August 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Didn't screen grab, but my last 4x 4*s have ALL been Hotrod.

And 5* RNG regularly kicks me in the nuts (Latest):
    Grindor, Arcee, Hotrod, Hotrod, Arcee, Hotrod, Grindor

When it comes to RNG,
    THIS IS MY CYBERTRONIAN SPIRIT ANIMAL
    alugccmyhrzx.jpg

Embrace the Hot Rod.

tenor.gif?itemid=13955891440rn299kehd.gif
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Synthwave wrote: »

When it comes to RNG,
    alugccmyhrzx.jpg

Embrace the Hot Rod.

Don’t mind me, just gonna steal this gif here.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Synthwave wrote: »

When it comes to RNG,
    alugccmyhrzx.jpg

Embrace the Hot Rod.

I didn't realise this was ROK until the second look at it
  • After a god awful day filled with UNIMAGINABLE Torment...I open a 5* crystal hoping for something to light my darkest hour...and instead I get this crap...thanks for the WORST forged to fight day ever kabam......
    eoau20nxroxw.jpg
  • After a god awful day filled with UNIMAGINABLE Torment...I open a 5* crystal hoping for something to light my darkest hour...and instead I get this crap...thanks for the WORST forged to fight day ever kabam......
    eoau20nxroxw.jpg

And what's worse is I LITERALLY LOST SOME HEARING ABILITY when using headphones to get in groove of the fights...
    eoau20nxroxw.jpg

Hey, soundwave is great. Perhaps not as good as some other techs, but he's far from awful. I ranked 2 my 5 star soundwave. Only really good 5 star tech i had. Other was rhinox.
    eoau20nxroxw.jpg

Hey, soundwave is great. Perhaps not as good as some other techs, but he's far from awful. I ranked 2 my 5 star soundwave. Only really good 5 star tech i had. Other was rhinox.

Except for the fact that I have 2 better techs already R2 5*...
  • And I'm pretty sure I'm quitting this game soon.......
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Having only 1 device to play FtF on only for it to be made incompatible a week before the next mini event starts
    ltd1uksgrl4p.jpg
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    And I'm pretty sure I'm quitting this game soon.......

mate why are you quitting because you got a 5☆ who is actually decent, and during all of these great events too lol
  • Kitten wrote: »

mate why are you quitting because you got a 5☆ who is actually decent, and during all of these great events too lol

Decent? Pfft...he isn't too decent when you already have 2 better of the same class and a rank higher (mirage and shockwave)
    Kitten wrote: »

Decent? Pfft...he isn't too decent when you already have 2 better of the same class and a rank higher (mirage and shockwave)

Yeah man but he's not a complete turd of a pull. 5 stars come around easier now you can get 5 star shards from away missions.
  • Kitten wrote: »

If you've seen Kittens Maxed soundwave before he died, ye will know. He isn't garbage man, he's quite a good tech, as i have said before.
    Kitten wrote: »

If you've seen Kittens Maxed soundwave before he died, ye will know. He isn't garbage man, he's quite a good tech, as i have said before.

He lives on in my 5☆ soundwave who I absolutely adore
  • I still am angry...
  • That Galvatron, Grimlock, and blaster were annoying on the 5 star gen act.
    eoau20nxroxw.jpg

It hurts to see other people living your dream...
  • @Kabam Vydious
    innkx37og0lf.png

I just beat the five star event. I spent a couple hundred energon, but I did it.

I have no 5 star Scouts. I have two Brawlers, two Techs, three Tacticians and three Demos. But no Scouts.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    BrickT1973 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious
    innkx37og0lf.png

I just beat the five star event. I spent a couple hundred energon, but I did it.

I have no 5 star Scouts. I have two Brawlers, two Techs, three Tacticians and three Demos. But no Scouts.

Next 5* will be Prowl and that awakening will be most welcome. Good luck.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    @Kabam Vydious
    innkx37og0lf.png

5* Bee is the prize if you 100% all the Anniversary objectives 😊
  • Jazz444 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious
    innkx37og0lf.png

5* Bee is the prize if you 100% all the Anniversary objectives 😊

That is true, although I’m not sure I can get all of those
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    These...
    fqg79hefe7cl.png
    etb8bq8b69g6.png
    kzx3cne4t30l.png
    fti4ya14xs49.png
    And this too...4mtfatmdd0zq.png

You should’ve posted the Waspinator pull on the other thread
    @Kabam Vydious
    innkx37og0lf.png

Well mate you can get bumblebee from the special objectives and he is definitely worth the program
  • Seeing as you guys and my brother urged me to use soundwave I decided to R2 him...Why didn't anyone explain that he hits harder than a brawler with his heavy? He is actually a great bot
  • Seeing as you guys and my brother urged me to use soundwave I decided to R2 him...Why didn't anyone explain that he hits harder than a brawler with his heavy? He is actually a great bot

But we did. Also, Soundwave is good as a 5-star, because he doesn't need his dupe.

But we did. Also, Soundwave is good as a 5-star, because he doesn't need his dupe.

I’d say he does on some level. His signature is his only means of damage reduction. And he’s actually the only Tech who works like that. All the others naturally have some way to prevent damage and normally have a dupe that does it in another way(Ratchets self diagnosis and emergency repair, Wheeljacks defensive upgrades and force shields, Shockwaves ranged block and his undo)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Cyclonus on Absorb Projectile
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Cyclonus on Absorb Projectile

That was the second worst one. Grimlocks health based Burn was an absurdly cheap mod.
  • mzcjvrldy6vq.png

No Energon to keep fighting and did right before the prime boss