Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Newest update 8.1.2 gives lost connection error

Comments

• IVIontyIVIonty Posts: 1
    In-Game Username: IVIonty
    Device: iPhone 7
    Did you try reinstalling?: yes, several times
    Wi-fi or Data: both
  • NorrieNorrie Posts: 4
    In-Game Username: Norrie1
    Device: iPhone 8s
    Did you try reinstalling: yes but same issue
    WIFi or Data: Wifi and data
  • In-game username: Yloktimus
    Device: IPhone 8
    IOS: 12.4
    Die you reinstall?: yes
    Wifi or data: both
  • In-Game username : daydjay88a
    Device: iPhone XS
    Did you try reinstalling ? Yes

We can playing to nothing 😡 and we l’ost the ressource in exceed. Good job 👍
  • InGameName: EagleTN
    Device: IPad 2018 12.1 and iPhone 8 12.4
    Reinstalled ? Yes!
    WiFi and data

Guess it’s a good chance to delete this game ..without that community I would do it already ✌️
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    I hope that the compensation will be up to scratch because miss the special mission class G4 mission, alliance mission, raid event, raid shop and especially finish the special mission of the month
  • McColibri
    iPhone X
    IOS 12.3.1
    Installation ja
    WLAN
  • In-Game Username: DaBassLijn
    Device:iPhone 7
    Did you try reinstalling?: Yes
  • I am not concerned with compensation, as I know they will not be of great value, it is historical, never pays off. I just want to be able to play again. It's 4 days stopped, this is demotivating.
  • MaKMaK Posts: 1
    edited August 2019
    In-Game Username:&Prime&
    Device:iphone X
    Did you try reinstalling?:No, but I know it won’t help.
    Wi-fi or Data:both
  • I don’t think I speak for myself when I say I am thinking about quitting the game. I’m really loosing it this way. Don’t understand why it takes so long to come up with a solution.
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Are there any news I can tell to the Alliances? Any Schedule or even a "Yesss, We found the problem and are working on it."?

Please give us some light into this darkness.
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    5 days without being able to play the game just horrible when I see all the rewards lost I would like to see the time to solve the problem if it had been mcoc
  • ShinokaizokuShinokaizoku Posts: 98
    edited August 2019
    By the way.
    Wahts with the Sparks, Items and Ore which are expiring during the black out? Or whats about the rewards of the events which the mates with the connection problem can't get?

Thare are a lot of things which the mates are loosing with this black out.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    By the way.
    Wahts with the Sparks, Items and Ore which are expiring during the black out? Or whats about the rewards of the events which the mates with the connection problem can't get?

Thare are a lot of things which the mates are loosing with this black out.

Very good point. I know someone with a t4b expiring today.
  • So langsam hab ich kein Bock mehr. Hab mich an alles gehalten. Und jetzt scheisst die Verbindung noch viel öfters ab.
  • Come on Kabam, what is your solution? We waiting now 5 days.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited August 2019
    McColibri wrote: »
    So langsam hab ich kein Bock mehr. Hab mich an alles gehalten. Und jetzt scheisst die Verbindung noch viel öfters ab.

Language!!! XD

EDIT: both literally and figuratively
  • Hi, I don't shop very much, so I don't have much right to complaints or to claim something, but I'm getting a lot bored for waiting to fix this bug with iOS ...
    What the hell, this really piss me off !!! It's August and we knew it before! There is Saturday and Sunday and we knew it before! If you release an update on THURSDAY of the week of August the 15th, and you don't test it enough, then you can't make excuses that there is a weekend or that people are on vacation !!! Indeed, precisely because the period is this is you know that your Service Team has reduced capability to react to issues, so, dear Kabam, organize Youselves!!! Otherwise wait another 15 days and secure the deployment of such an important update...
    Dear Kabam, do You realize that You released a 7days event with the hugest prizes ever, I meandri T4 class essence like never before!!! the last offer was 7 / 8k energon for a single spark and now with 3 / 4k energon of refills you can easily make 6 sparks ...
    Uh, I forgia... Only Those Oneshot that do not have iPhone!!!
    Kabam fix it!!!
    Time for excuses is definitely over!!!
    Thanks,
    Trf_Lorenz_2811
  • In-Game Username: Trf_Lorenz_2811
    Device: iPhone SE 64 Gb
    Did you try reinstalling?: yes I did
    Wi-fi or Data: Both
  • Richthoven76Richthoven76 Posts: 4
    edited August 2019
    InGame Name: Richthoven76
    Device IPhone: Xr
    IOS: 12.4
    Reinstall? No!
    Wifi !

Knowing this could last a wile because of the iTunes Store, this is a critical issue for long term players having not seen any improvements for month. I can only hope that there will be serious compensation. Otherwise i am sure lots of old Gamers gonna quit.
  • Let me see what kind of an update I can get on this!
  • Yes please @Kabam Vydious

Some of our players are really on leaving the game because of the less information. They say, it looks like you don‘t care about them.
  • edited August 2019
    Hey Commanders,

We've discovered the issue, and have been working on a new patch for iOS users. We're working to get this out as soon as possible, but don't have an exact timeline yet. Any time a new update is required, we must also work with our partners timelines and schedules.

We have also discovered a workaround for this issue, for those that would like to use it. If you are experiencing this issue, you can try changing your device language (the language you use your phone/tablet in) to English. This may resolve the issue for you.

Thank you all for your patience, and we're very sorry for the delay in getting you all back into the game.

We've also started conversations on Compensation, though we cannot confirm what that will look like just yet. Our priority is getting this fixed, then we can measure the impact it's had on all of you, then can finalize a Compensation plan.
  • Daveh911Daveh911 Posts: 29
    In-Game Username: Daveh911
    Device:IPhone Xsmax
    Did you try reinstalling?: yes
  • Hey Commanders,

We've discovered the issue, and have been working on a new patch for iOS users. We're working to get this out as soon as possible, but don't have an exact timeline yet. Any time a new update is required, we must also work with our partners timelines and schedules.

We have also discovered a workaround for this issue, for those that would like to use it. If you are experiencing this issue, you can try changing your device language (the language you use your phone/tablet in) to English. This may resolve the issue for you.

Thank you all for your patience, and we're very sorry for the delay in getting you all back into the game.

We've also started conversations on Compensation, though we cannot confirm what that will look like just yet. Our priority is getting this fixed, then we can measure the impact it's had on all of you, then can finalize a Compensation plan.

the workaround worked for me, thanks
  • Hey Commanders,

Okay changing the language to english works...somewhat. The game still crashes each time after 10min or 15min of playing and gives me HealthPenalties ugh :neutral: .
    I’ve lost 2 raids 61 medals and raidschips, a bunch of ore13, botchips in the command missions and 4 calender day gifts what means i loose 5* chips and 4* double Rhinox and a bunch of daily and premium bot crystal shards...

Luckily my alliance didn’t kick me out so that’s at least one relief in this mess...

• XXXXXX Posts: 80
    edited August 2019
    3t0mteie8lpn.png
    @Kabam Miike this is how the workaround works for me.
    I don’t see any solution.
    We have another problem to add to the list of this “compensation plan”...it’s the monthly objectives.
    How can we complete all the objectives with one week less?

You have a lot of things to think when you’ll talk about the compensation:

Items expiring
    Arenas
    Bot chips from Raids
    Medal count
    Items in raid shop
    New special mission
    Monthly objectives
    Monthly special exploration
    Alliance missions lost
    Prizes lost
    Login calendar lost

I’m happy you’re working on fixing the problem.
    But Thursday is now near and we need to be able to come back to play soon!!
  • My language settings already English. But I have disconnected after a few seconds
  • Same no changes. If I start any missions or arena and so on, it will crashed. You can not play.
This discussion has been closed.