Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Newest update 8.1.2 gives lost connection error

12346»

Comments

• d9i9bapilaed.png
    Thnx a lot for ruining the game for me
  • hsb13hsb13 Posts: 6
    Why didn't everyone in kind gift come?
  • hsb13hsb13 Posts: 6
    Trump1988 wrote: »
    Why are some people getting better gift than others? I had problems and got really crappy gifts.

very accurate!!
  • I think we all got the same.
    zvx6iw2zvwh5.png
  • t6m6cvtb6o8n.jpeg
    oufsd4o73cjd.jpeg
    This is from an ally member. He got a lot more. This really sucks
  • LoganSPLoganSP Posts: 36
    That giveaway should have been the other way around. Give the beefed up prize pack to all and the extra smaller to iPhone. I mean some iPhone users including some any players in our alliance didn't get any glitches, but got full compensation...
  • Ohhh my god :(
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    basically no matter the bug some are more spoiled than others without having a bug bravo
  • LandoLando Posts: 2
    Lando wrote: »
    In-Game Username: Mr.Lando
    Device: IPhone 7plus
    Did you try reinstalling?: yes
    Wi-fi or Data: tried both

Don’t know If they’re doing it case by case. But apearantly more tha ln one Alliance mate got rewards. I was the only one affected in my team and got the generic stuff....

• XXXXXX Posts: 80
    edited August 2019
    t6m6cvtb6o8n.jpeg
    oufsd4o73cjd.jpeg

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Why I haven’t received this prizes but only the prizes for alliance mission???
    I have immediately open a ticket with your support attacching a video proving the issue.
    I have 6-7 video proving the issue.
    I have posted here photos proving the issue.
    Is this a joke???
    Now I really want an explanation.
    I left here my in game details when you asked who was having the issue.
    What I have to do to prove that I had the issue more of what I’ve already done?
    Are you kidding me?
  • XXX wrote: »
    t6m6cvtb6o8n.jpeg
    oufsd4o73cjd.jpeg

Why I haven’t received this prizes but only the prizes for alliance mission???
    I have immediately open a ticket with your support attacching a video proving the issue.
    I have 6-7 video proving the issue.
    I have posted here photos proving the issue.
    Is this a joke???
    Now I really want an explanation.
    I left here my in game details when you asked who was having the issue.
    What I have to do to prove that I had the issue more of what I’ve already done?
    Are you kidding me?
    I'm sorry bro. It be like that sometimes.
  • Kabam striving to be the most hated gaming company of all time
  • edfauleredfauler Posts: 14
    I also get the shitty compensation but was affected the entire week. I just switched my iOS language after the workaround was announced and was able to play but missed AM and all other stuff as well. This seams not fair tbh. Other players have now double amount of time to grind t4 essence
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008

In-Game Username: JIMMYSAB
    Device: iPhone XS
    Did you try reinstalling?: Y (multiple times)
    Wi-fi or Data: both
    We need an answer. How it’s possible that some people affected by the issue hadn’t received the full compensation?
    We are costumers and costumers have the right to have an answer in situation like this.
    Not to answer is the demonstration you don’t care about us.
    You can’t answer only when it’s easier.
    We need an answer now!
  • @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious are you hoping this will pass away? You really think we are happy with the way this is going? I think we all should say if we don’t get a reasonable explanation we quit the game. I don’t know if people are with me but I am really done with you guys from kabam.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious are you hoping this will pass away? You really think we are happy with the way this is going? I think we all should say if we don’t get a reasonable explanation we quit the game. I don’t know if people are with me but I am really done with you guys from kabam.

Miike already replied in another thread. Maybe read that before you continue to rant. Kabam said they would give the compensation package to those who qualified for it, yet didn't receive it.
    edited August 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious are you hoping this will pass away? You really think we are happy with the way this is going? I think we all should say if we don’t get a reasonable explanation we quit the game. I don’t know if people are with me but I am really done with you guys from kabam.

I’m with you.
  • Closing this as we resolved the Connection Issues. If this is in regards to the Compensation packages please head over to this thread and review what Miike has posted.

If you believe you should've received a compensation package but didn't, there is also a response in that thread about what to do so we can look into. You can read it HERE.
This discussion has been closed.