Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Unable to Play Compensation Package [Renamed for Clarity]

Comments

• XXXXXX Posts: 80
    edited August 2019
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    Why have I received only the prizes for alliance mission and not the others???
    I have immediately open a ticket with your support attacching a video proving the issue.
    I have 6-7 video proving the issue that I can send you.
    I have posted here photos proving the issue.
    Is this a joke???
    Now I really want an explanation.
    I left here my in game details when you asked who was having the issue.
    What I have to do to prove that I had the issue more of what I’ve already done?
    I couldn’t play for 5 days, only starting away mission.
    Are you kidding me?
  • [quote=
    Hey all,

These are compensation packages, and not just “rewards”. These were given to players that missed out on an entire week of play due to an issue that affected some iOS Players.

These players missed out on a lot of stuff in game, including Alliance Missions, Calendar Rewards, Away Missions, The Fog of War event, and Alliance Events.

The secondary package is for all Alliances, because we recognize that missing a user from Alliance Missions can have on their performance in AM.

I don’t get it though. How come all of those who missed out get same amount of rewards? How did kabam calculate the amount of compensation with the level of activity?
    Some players might not do any grind, even when they have full access to the game. And some players who had access into the game but didn’t play much, got nothing. So for them it could have been better to install that buggy version and complained than play with low activity. Eh?

In addition, the amount of compensation is hilarious, you have to be in top10 on AM and top30 on arena, which is less than 1% of all players, or in top rank on AE to get those amount of resources in ONE week. I am talking about 5000 of T4b, T3a and 5*. How is this fair?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Be positive! These Subpar rewards are better than nothing right?
  • @Kabam Miike
    Facing the same „issue“ on my Site.
    Players which were facing the Problem and were reported here in the Forum, just became the first compensation and not both.

Can you tell us how you did the selection? Maybe this will clear our question.
  • IgoranIgoran Posts: 2
    This is absurd. You cannot consider all situations. According to my personal observations and the observations of my friends, if people who always played on iOS devices at least once logged into their account from an Android device, then they do not receive a higher quality award. This is unfair. Also, some people logged in to their Android account right during a crash and receive a low-level reward. You can say that if people could play during failures, then a low-level reward is intended for them. But this is not so. What if a person played on his powerful iOS device all the time, but he doesn’t have the same powerful Android device, but he can’t log in from his iOS device. He can either not play at all all week, or go from a weak device to at least pick up a calendar. It turns out that in any case he will lose, but the game decided that only a low reward was intended for him. Is this fair? I don’t think so. And there can be a lot of similar situations. I believe that you should give a higher level award to all players, and this will be fair.
  • Hey all,

These are compensation packages, and not just “rewards”. These were given to players that missed out on an entire week of play due to an issue that affected some iOS Players.

These players missed out on a lot of stuff in game, including Alliance Missions, Calendar Rewards, Away Missions, The Fog of War event, and Alliance Events.

The secondary package is for all Alliances, be
    41x9gso24i5n.png
    I mean, look at these rewards. This absolutely wild.

we all need these rewards , are amazing for just a few @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious please
  • I missed out on a whole week and didn't got the rhinox package? Or are they still pushed out?
  • But anyway there is the point that there was also the raid event that affected all the players. If in an alliance there are 9 IOS and 9 Android and participation is maximum, the result is halved due to that problem.
    This issue has affected all the community. So there should be the same refund for all the players.
    my209wrqriqs.jpeg
    This is the explanation.
    I sent a ticket to them on 16th august attaching a video of the problem.
    And now they say that I HAVE PLAYED before the fix went out only because a friend of mine logged in not to waste prizes and sell items.
    This is a joke.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious we need an explanation here
    Silence is not accepted this time.
    You’re near to loose a lot of players here!
    edited August 2019
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Cmon you guys.
    Fine, the compensation packet wasn't perfect, and @Kabam Miike really needs to get the dev team to look into this, but look at it this way.

I've had entire flash memory give way multiple times, sporadic login lockouts, hours-long connection problems, Kabam server side errors; to which I've sent support tickets, system logs, photo evidence PLUS try to communicate with the team.

Not only did i get no compensation, most of the time my 'bug/glitch hunt' isn't even acknowledged.

Also, I've (voluntarily) tested F2F on at least 100 different devices from different OEM, OS for my REQUIREMENTS thread.
    Tens of thousands spent willingly.
    Even then i get nothing. Not even a hello.

STFU iOS community, with your 5 day long heartache.
    My self imposed (for the betterment of all of you, cause i want my fave TF game to succeed) pain had started on April 24, 2018.

Oh, and the next time some mouth-breathing 'pro' belittles someone, think for a second you're a pro at fiddling your thumbs on some game.
    Jeez.
    We were all noobs once. You've just been at this longer.
    Either help or go back to your 'life'.

Rant over.

They don’t care about us.
    Silence is simpler than saying "we set the system to give rewards only to those who could not connect" without thinking that maybe many players could connect but they were immediately disconnected.
    Like me that I’ve sent a video opening a ticket on 16th August.
    They should admit they didn't like to check on a case-by-case basis. Too demanding.
    As usual they have worked badly and at this point earlier the game will close better It will be.
    If you can’t play for 5 days and no individual compensation is sent and you have to listen them saying “you have played”, it’s time to quit.
    Now we have reached a point where it really doesn't make more sense not only to spend money on the game, but to play.
    There is no justice here.
    Just not knowing how to do their job well.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    And there’s the smoking gun. If you successfully logged in prior to 8/21 but after the bugged TFTF Version 8.1.2 release (8/15) then Kabam excluded you from the Individual Comp Pkg aka the good one.

Now please. Let’s focus on that aspect and stop debating on whether or not the pkgs are suitable or enough. Or how they compare to other issues.

The bottom line is that the compensation pkgs were not accurately administered.

Every time kabam does something right they ALWAYS mess it up...and I don't really care about the micro rewards buuuuuut......many others do
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @XXX @JIMMY_SAB i received an email :(summary)
    "We've given you what you deserve".

Of course, any bugs, glitches, NETWORK OUTAGES, login errors count for squat despite EVIDENCE and system logs, game data, photo proof.

It's just login cutoff and random daily activity that fulfills Kabam's criteria.

WELCOME TO MY WORLD, SOFT LADS
    😭.

Please mods and dev team, this one may push players over the edge.
    Just roll out the full compensation package to ALL players.

Give the iOS folk additional time on FOG.

It is your error after all
    XXX JIMMY_SAB i received an email :(summary)

Of course, any bugs, glitches, NETWORK OUTAGES, login errors count for squat despite EVIDENCE and system logs, game data, photo proof.

It's just login cutoff and random daily activity that fulfills Kabam's criteria.

😭.

Did they REALLY Say We've given you what you deserve? Because for damn sure we deserve a hell of a lot more for sticking out SEVEN MONTHS Of no new content!
  • Just another day at kabam HQ....
    @XXX @JIMMY_SAB i received an email :(summary)

😭.

The same they said to me.
    They continue repeating that only players that had connection problems after the update release and before 21th August have the right to receive the full compensation.
    And even if I continue repeating that I sent them a video on 16th August proving the issue and opened a ticket on their side they continue repeating that only who had the issue before 21th can receive the full compensation.
    This is insane.
    It’s like to talk to a robot.
    Even it’s frustating at least they answer.
    Instead here we’re waiting for @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious to answer yet.
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    Lol 😂 this isn’t making sense players with issues aren’t getting the compensation rewards and players who don’t have any issues are getting the whole lot, @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike out of the kindness of Kabam team’s hearts can’t we all share the rewards, there’s been lots of crashes lately people in my team with issues didn’t even get the 2nd one yet
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Ok, this wasn’t easy but I have 3 players who are willing to come forward as examples to Kabam’s mistake here. All 3 of these players were able to log in and play throughout the period in question — yet they all received both individual compensation packages in addition to the game wide alliance one.

When you are ready to listen and take action @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious, these brave individuals are prepared to lose their individual comp pkgs in the spirit of proving that Kabam made mistakes in identifying the actual players who were affected by the iOS/TFTF ver 8.1.2 update.

Don’t do that keep those rewards if Kabam likes them enough to gift that’s great, hopefully they’ll keep the love rolling and spread those rewards around
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »
    Ok, this wasn’t easy but I have 3 players who are willing to come forward as examples to Kabam’s mistake here. All 3 of these players were able to log in and play throughout the period in question — yet they all received both individual compensation packages in addition to the game wide alliance one.

When you are ready to listen and take action @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious, these brave individuals are prepared to lose their individual comp pkgs in the spirit of proving that Kabam made mistakes in identifying the actual players who were affected by the iOS/TFTF ver 8.1.2 update.

Don’t do that keep those rewards if Kabam likes them enough to gift that’s great, hopefully they’ll keep the love rolling and spread those rewards around

Agreed, no sense throwing people under the bus.

Everyone knows for 100% fact that this was a huge mess up.

Appreciate the concern from you all, but these players approached me and have no issue being forthright with Kabam. The point of coming forward is to provide hard evidence that the criteria used to identify players to receive the individual comp pkg aka “the big one” was wrong. This is NOT to debate the actual contents of the rewards.
  • Hey all,

We're asking the team to look into some of you that believe you should have received rewards, but did not. If this is you, please let us know so I can gather some usernames and pass them along to be looked into.

We will not be expanding the compensation to players that were not affected, but want to make sure that any players that were unable to log in are compensated.
  • XXX wrote: »
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Jazz444 wrote: »

Agreed, no sense throwing people under the bus.

Everyone knows for 100% fact that this was a huge mess up.

Appreciate the concern from you all, but these players approached me and have no issue being forthright with Kabam. The point of coming forward is to provide hard evidence that the criteria used to identify players to receive the individual comp pkg aka “the big one” was wrong. This is NOT to debate the actual contents of the rewards.

I appreciate what you’re saying. Great to hear there are very honest people.
    But the fact it’s that they will NEVER come here and admit their failure, not only in the update, but also in giving the compensations.
    Mistakes on mistakes here.
    When they keep their silence it means they have the will to do nothing and keep things like this.
    Not matter if it’s right or not.
    Not matter if they had sent individual compensation to someone who hadn’t the issue.
    Not matter if they hadn’t sent individual compensation to some people who had the issue and proved it.
    They’ll not do anything for that.
    Trust me.
    Silence is what we can expect and what we’re receiving.
    They can’t come here and say “sorry we have done another mistake after the release of an untested update. We have made a mistake in giving the compensations”.
    I bet on this
    Let’s see if someone will come here to explain

Bro, he just said he'd work on making sure those who were affected and didn't get the compensation would be looked into.
  • Hey all,

We're asking the team to look into some of you that believe you should have received rewards, but did not. If this is you, please let us know so I can gather some usernames and pass them along to be looked into.

We will not be expanding the compensation to players that were not affected, but want to make sure that any players that were unable to log in are compensated.

How are we going to prove though that we weren’t able to login? You could either never had sent the rewards or sent it to everyone. It feels like, to me at least, that you’re giving this away like candy so that people will forget this all happened.
  • Hey all,

How are we going to prove though that we weren’t able to login? You could either never had sent the rewards or sent it to everyone. It feels like, to me at least, that you’re giving this away like candy so that people will forget this all happened.
    I'm not asking you to prove it. I need that information so we can look into it and see why we missed some of you.