Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Unable to Play Compensation Package [Renamed for Clarity]

Comments

• Options
    Hey all,

We're asking the team to look into some of you that believe you should have received rewards, but did not. If this is you, please let us know so I can gather some usernames and pass them along to be looked into.

We will not be expanding the compensation to players that were not affected, but want to make sure that any players that were unable to log in are compensated.

How are we going to prove though that we weren’t able to login? You could either never had sent the rewards or sent it to everyone. It feels like, to me at least, that you’re giving this away like candy so that people will forget this all happened.
    I'm not asking you to prove it. I need that information so we can look into it and see why we missed some of you.

Oh ok, thankyou for the clarity
  • Options
    Hey all,

We're asking the team to look into some of you that believe you should have received rewards, but did not. If this is you, please let us know so I can gather some usernames and pass them along to be looked into.

We will not be expanding the compensation to players that were not affected, but want to make sure that any players that were unable to log in are compensated.

How are we going to prove though that we weren’t able to login? You could either never had sent the rewards or sent it to everyone. It feels like, to me at least, that you’re giving this away like candy so that people will forget this all happened.
    I'm not asking you to prove it. I need that information so we can look into it and see why we missed some of you.

What information?
  • Options
    GazGaz Posts: 1
    I have not received compensation. My nickname in the game Lt_Gaz
    Hey all,

• Options
    edfauleredfauler Posts: 14
    Hey all,

I was affected a few days as well until I get the information of the workaround. But just got the small alliance package. ID: edfauler
  • Options
    I couldn’t play 5 days.. got AM kits and batteries for compensation.. made a ticket and all I got is a standard message that everything is ok like it is.. wow thanx for help
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    I couldn’t play 5 days.. got AM kits and batteries for compensation.. made a ticket and all I got is a standard message that everything is ok like it is.. wow thanx for help

And did you give the information to Miike that he requested a few posts up?
  • Options
    Hey all,

Ive sent multiple Tickets on iT. And everyone I was called a liar.
    Please look into it, cause I'm on the edge of quiting.

Username Schapenkop
  • Options
    Hey all,

some iOS Players.

Hey all,

I’m do not received any rewards, my in game nickname Al MaHgapuH
  • Options
    Hey all,

Thanks @Kabam Miike for this post.
    I‘ve asked both allys who didn‘t get the big package which were affected with the connection before the workaround with changing the device language was announced. Please check the following inGame names:
    Loxos
    Schatau
    ShaDeZ1
    Loki52
    Jipzy
    Lady venom
    Basingaaa
    Edfauler
    Solitar
    Matze517

Thanks.
  • Options
    XXXXXX Posts: 80
    edited August 2019
    Hey all,

I had the issue on 15th august.
    I immediately opened a ticket with your support in that date attaching a video proving the issue.
    If you want to look I think my case number was #05216814
    Look that video and you have the proof.
    A friend of mine just entered with my account to sell items and receive the am prizes.
    I don’t played the game with my iphone for 4-5 days until the workaround. Only was able to start away missions.
    I have a copy of the video sent to the support if you want.

Id in game: Megaturb

I hope you’ll fix this.
    Than I can thank you and come back trust you
    @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    SuperiorSoundwaveSuperiorSoundwave Posts: 10
    edited August 2019
    Hey all,

It's not me but this player also didn't receive his compensation. He couldn't log in the game properly untill language was changed: RayDey
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited August 2019
    Here are 2 accounts that need review. Both players were unable to log in for the entire duration of the 8.1.2 bug. They don’t have Forum accounts but should respond to their commander emails should you have questions.

@Kabam Miike

e37eflcogzdv.jpeg
  • Options
    I had problems with the game.
    My username is Trump1988.
  • Options
    Thanks to those posting usernames! Helps me get the information we need to look into it.
  • Options
    IgoranIgoran Posts: 2

I had problems and from the very beginning I tried to change the language and therefore was able to somehow enter the game. But this does not negate the fact that I want a higher level of compensation, my nickname - Igoran.
  • Options
    Thanks to those posting usernames! Helps me get the information we need to look into it.
    How long do you think you will need to let us know something about our cases?
  • Options
    Hey all,

My username is khameleon029, I got the small secondary package but not the one for those affected by the bug, I even answered the other thread at the beginning in which we were first asked our device info, please look into it, it’s not fair for all of us who missed the monthly rewards and the other stuff :(
  • Options
    serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Account Koolkoala14
  • Options
    NorrieNorrie Posts: 4
    Hey all,

Yes me: Norrie1

• Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Beastdad wrote: »
    I'm not going to ask for the better compensation package, but the time I spent dealing with crashes, uninstalling and reinstalling the game at least 7 times should add up to more than that weak AM package that I will just be selling from my stash.

Given the complexity of the issue, just throw your name in the hat man. The issues you experienced are valid and related to the release of version 8.1.2 — no judgement here. No other options are being made available so it’s all you can do.
  • Options
    My username is Trump1988 and i missed out on the opportunity to gather some great rewards
  • Options
    Hey all,

Hey there, my username is Sonerbaba, would be glad if you guys can look into it for the compensation package.
  • Options
    Account: EMP Accurate

Its not me, but he tells me he have massive problems.
  • Options
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    My Kabam Ticket reply was
    "We agree with you and have contacted the dev team.
    Why don't you post this in forums?"

This was regarding miscalculated compensation.

FML.
  • Options
    Hi guys I’ve had a problem and I did not receive the correct compensation my username is as follows: Rui_stryker10. This is the picture I had: zyprabt3t6yo.jpeg
    t70sk2aocmde.jpeg
  • Options
    SteffSteff Posts: 71
    edited August 2019
    hello so no compensation for all the players who had to touch the compensation with the eclat 5 *?
  • Options
    Hello, I was also affected, Mega-Prime999
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Steff wrote: »
    hello so no compensation for all the players who had to touch the compensation with the eclat 5 *?

Wait what? We’re touching what with the what now?