Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Unable to Play Compensation Package [Renamed for Clarity]

Comments

• Options
    affected some iOS Players.

Why "some"? Connection problem affected all iOS players, right?
  • Options
    serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    I was affected and I did not get the large package either.
  • Options
    The big reward is awesome...congrats to who got it...and what are the far left crystals?

T4 essence, what everyone truly wants in life
  • Options
    I get it’s for people who missed the week but I know some people who didn’t miss a single day and got the 2nd pack and people who did miss the whole week who didn’t.

• Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I get it’s for people who missed the week but I know some people who didn’t miss a single day and got the 2nd pack and people who did miss the whole week who didn’t.

This needs to be the focus first and foremost. What insight can Kabam provide for this glaring discrepancy? @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Hey all,

These are compensation packages, and not just “rewards”. These were given to players that missed out on an entire week of play due to an issue that affected some iOS Players.

These players missed out on a lot of stuff in game, including Alliance Missions, Calendar Rewards, Away Missions, The Fog of War event, and Alliance Events.

The secondary package is for all Alliances, because we recognize that missing a user from Alliance Missions can have on their performance in AM.
    @Kabam Miike
    Thank you for the answer - might it be possible to send this info at the same time as the compensation message to preclude the confusion that happened today?

Thank you
  • Options
    41x9gso24i5n.png
    I mean, look at these rewards. This absolutely wild.
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677

It didn’t affect all IOS users. I for example didn’t have any problems till I downloaded the new update, now it won’t even log in.
  • Options
    41x9gso24i5n.png

Please stop posting the pictures of the big compensation package - its a haunting tease that we have to get over
  • Options
    Hey all,

These are compensation packages, and not just “rewards”. These were given to players that missed out on an entire week of play due to an issue that affected some iOS Players.

These players missed out on a lot of stuff in game, including Alliance Missions, Calendar Rewards, Away Missions, The Fog of War event, and Alliance Events.

The secondary package is for all Alliances, because we recognize that missing a user from Alliance Missions can have on their performance in AM.

My one question is this: How did you figure out who had the problems? By seeing who had iOS? Cause I have iOS and I got only the secondary one. And it can't have been by activity, because there are some people who no problems, yet still got the good stuff. As I said, my problem is not with the compensation, but rather with the fact that the compensation was not all for the people who had glitches.
  • Options
    41x9gso24i5n.png

Please stop posting the pictures of the big compensation package - its a haunting tease that we have to get over

But some people really did get these! For them, this was a gift from heaven. You and I, a painful tease.
  • Options
    ScottScott Posts: 53
    That is unfair, because not everyone who had problems got the same compensation. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    The thing is, there are many reports of guys getting the "good" rewards that didn't even have any issues. then others that did have issues getting the "mediocre" package. Hey it's great you guys are sending out good compensation for some big issues, but whatever algorithm you used to figure out who gets what was pretty faulty. Should have just given everyone the whole thing and be done with it.

they could but you know there will be complaints on why everyone got the rewards.
  • Options
    Mrnomis wrote: »
    They probably just left it up to RNG to decide who got what.
    I felt that deep in the hole of 2-star mix-masters.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2019
    Hey all,

Nobody is arguing that those who were affected require compensation.

The issue is with the amount of compensation given, and to whom (since I personally know of more than 5 players that were completely unaffected by the crash issue and got both compensation packages)

You need to play at the highest level of AM to get those resources. There are all of a maximum 72 players that should have been bestowed such honours.
  • Options
    HZEROHZERO Posts: 52
    Do not complain so much :| I also received the most basic compensation package and it did me quite well, they are resources that I did not have at the end of the day. As it was decided the distribution of compensation I have no idea.

But from what I have seen from those who arrived, I could almost assure that Kabam sent the most complete compensation to those who in the connection problem post filled out the template that Vidyous published, along with the screenshot of the connection error , which is fair to me. If someone with the same connection problem did not receive all the compensation, they may have missed the previous step. You have to be honest and not ask for things that don't apply.
  • Options
    SteffSteff Posts: 71
    basically no matter the bug some are more spoiled than others without having a bug bravo
  • Options
    LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    I had zero gameplay issues, and I also have zero issues accepting these packages I got. Thanks Kabam!!! <3
  • Options
    Hey all,

Hey all,

Hey all,

Isn’t it a bit weird when players in same alliance receive different rewards according to your logic?
  • Options
    Decimus234 wrote: »

It didn’t affect all IOS users. I for example didn’t have any problems till I downloaded the new update, now it won’t even log in.

Okay, but we still have peoples who encountered troubles but didn't get anything
  • Options
    JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited August 2019
    Sonerbaba wrote: »
    Hey all,

Hey all,

Hey all,

Isn’t it a bit weird when players in same alliance receive different rewards according to your logic?

Please stop confusing the situation. It has nothing to do with alliance. It is individual. That said Kabam got it wrong. Players got both packages who had no issues. Players with valid issues got the smaller pkg.

This is the main problem.
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    So not everyone that was affected got the good goodies, and not everyone that got the good goodies was affected

How are you going to compensate for THAT Kabam? Hmm?
  • Options
    TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited August 2019
    HO-LY COW!!

xd3k524f4wej.png

(I had to take 2 screen just to cover this one)

8ffefk002e9b.png

xdxoejz8dqq8.png

Thank You, Kabam!!

P.S. This was because of that Grindor crack I made earlier, isn’t it?

rilotcqvbt1y.png
  • Options
    Technobot wrote: »
    HO-LY COW!!

xd3k524f4wej.png

(I had to take 2 screen just to cover this one)

8ffefk002e9b.png

xdxoejz8dqq8.png

Thank You, Kabam!!

Congrats to you man. Congrats... 😢
  • Options
    BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited August 2019
    @Kabam Miike I agreed with these compensation stuff, It's the best choice you guys can do.

Im an Android player and get the smaller package but in my Alliance there are several players who can't log in for a week. So.. I knew the problem, I think you guys figured out the best option to compensate these separate players and thought for the entire alliance too :)

This Fog of War event is great by the way, keep up the good work :)