Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Incorrect Forging XP

Comments

• VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    I'm selfishly asking for an update. With this Gen event, most of us are going to hit that 4* OGP objective in no time. I would love to give my maxed forged 4* OGP a proper forge send off.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Beastdad wrote: »
    I've all but given up hope.

You and me both.

Not even acknowledging system logs on the newly troublesome (freeze, lag, crash, connection error, unknown error) on ALL
    Qualcomm SD6xx-series SoCs is the cherry on the icing on the turd cake.
    SD6xx series powers 90% of all Android midrangers. And 8.1.3 doesn't play nice with these devices.

These are game breaking issues.

A massive reach out needs to be done.
    C'mon Kabam. Look what you did for iOS users.
    I'm feeling particularly peeved as NO COMPENSATION was issued even for the month-long debacle that was 8.0.1 for Androids back in April.

Are only iOS users worth your time?
  • If there's an Android beef up, I'm all for it. I've got the Galaxy S10+ and its graphics are nice, but my 5+ year old iPad still has better visuals. My S10 still has that red crap all over Scorponok, but iPad, the bot looks good.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    any update to this issue? i was hoping this would be part of the next app update
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I’ve stopped forging beyond 60 until a solution is presented.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Voltron wrote: »
    any update to this issue? i was hoping this would be part of the next app update

They already said it will be passed to the team. Now we just have to wait for them to form a team...
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Voltron wrote: »

They already said it will be passed to the team. Now we just have to wait for them to form a team...

Can 1 person be a team?
  • Hey everybody,

So, Version 8.2 does contain a fix for the Forge Issue, BUT, there may still be some edge cases where you might see some problems.

If you see those issues, please report them here! We've done a lot of work and testing, but it's possible that there may be some very particular interactions that could still suffer from a similar issue.
  • BonesetterHUNBonesetterHUN Posts: 367
    edited September 2019
    There is no problem here I think.. If you don't forged the 4 star into the 5 star yet (or 3 to 4, 2 to 3) your maximum forge lvl is 75... lvl75 is the maximum forge.. so 75=100%
    But if you forge lower tier bot into the higher tier bot It's maximum forge lvl increasing to 100.. and here is the trick :) if you have for example forge lvl 50 and you are not forged the bots lower tier version into it, the game calculating the exp points from the 100% points (lvl75) but when you forge the 4 star into the 5 star, his maximum pool is increasing, the percentage is lower for the same amount of points.... and the lvl number is equal to the percentage number

I hope you guys can understand what I want to say :) English is not my native language
  • Hey everybody,

So, Version 8.2 does contain a fix for the Forge Issue, BUT, there may still be some edge cases where you might see some problems.

If you see those issues, please report them here! We've done a lot of work and testing, but it's possible that there may be some very particular interactions that could still suffer from a similar issue.

This is great news! Can someone repost actual data of the error so we have some sort of baseline to compare to?
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I have forged fully forged 4* bots yesterday and got the right amount of experience, I can confirm that the bug has been fixed.
  • Hey everybody,

Great news! Before hitting the long waited forge button -- is the fix pushed server-side? The changelog said 8.2 is coming later ths week and this fix wasn't mentioned in it, yet @Mufc14 has got the expected result.
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    I have forged fully forged 4* bots yesterday and got the right amount of experience, I can confirm that the bug has been fixed.

HELL YEAH
    edited September 2019
    Mufc14 wrote: »

How is this possible if 8.2 hasn’t been released yet? @Kabam Miike
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Mufc14 wrote: »

How is this possible if 8.2 hasn’t been released yet? @Kabam Miike

HELL NO
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    edited September 2019
    I got the correct forging experience before the update because my account on an odd server, usually I don’t get updates for crystals and other things so I have to compline and swear on dozens of holy books before they fixes it, I guess this time they decided to try the update on my server before the main server.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Hey everybody,

Why was there no mention in the changelog?
  • Mufc14 wrote: »
    I got the correct forging experience before the update because my account on an odd server, usually I don’t get updates for crystals and other things so I have to compline and swear on dozens of holy books before they fixes it, I guess this time they decided to try the update on my server before the main server.

@Kabam Vydious if this is false that some players are on servers with different behaviours, be it for testing, you should state here clearly if you don't want conspiracy - and more - to pop up.
    If this is true, you should start making sure your players-server association mechanism can be proven to be pure random
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Why was there no mention in the changelog?

I'll check into this!
  • So as Miike said, we DID push fixes for this with 8.2 but there may still be a few moments where it pops up as an issue. If it does, please report it here.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2019
    I can CONFIRM the bug's been fixed!

By the way a lot of us are wondering if there's any compensation for all those wasted exp. @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike
  • I can CONFIRM the bug's been fixed!

By the way a lot of us are wondering if there's any compensation for all those wasted exp. @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

So, I have a question. What is the rough amount of 4* forge xp from f75 to f100? Something like 70k?
  • I can CONFIRM the bug's been fixed!

So, I have a question. What is the rough amount of 4* forge xp from f75 to f100? Something like 70k?

93k, which is 37% of all the f100.

Also confirmed. And I seriously doubt we are getting anything.

Why would we get anything though? It was just a visual bug.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Define, "visual." TO the best of my knowledge, the forge xp beyond 75 was just not counting toward the att, hp, or overall pi.
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

Define, "visual." TO the best of my knowledge, the forge xp beyond 75 was just not counting toward the att, hp, or overall pi.

To my knowledge it counted but visually didn’t show the increased ratings. However, if you submitted a ticket and requested your true bot ratings they were higher and aligned to the forge increase.