Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Connection issues?

Having connection issues on multiple devices and different networks... anyone else?
Tagged:

Comments

• ReworkRework Posts: 122
    same
  • Me too. Big time. I can't even access the game at all now.

Maybe they're rebooting the servers.
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited September 2019
    Same here.
    Just when I was to launch a 5* away mission...

Edit : android 9. In France, but gaming in English
  • I'm in South Carolina, USA
  • I'm in South Carolina, USA
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Its disgraceful
    I demand the featured list for October for this! 😆👀
  • Yeap dropped and cant get back in...
    blp7yrbiwfha.jpeg
  • You're in the UK, right @Kitten ?
    You're in the UK, right @Kitten ?

Yeah
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Yep. Server is a problem on the Kabam side right now. I’m using multiple devices with a variety of connectivity options (eg. Cellular, broadband, and even dial up). Game won’t let me in. Hopefully the daily reset in 2 mins fixes it.

Device 1: iPhone XS
    Software Version: 12.3

Device 2: Samsung S6
    Software Version: Android Pie

Connectivity: Verizon wireless, xfinity GigaBit broadband, and century link dial up

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Yup my alliance is facing issues logging in as well.
  • agreed, it's affecting Kitten in UK too so it's not just some regional network issue...I feel bad for these guys, it's been a rough week. Maybe it's time they stepped away, had a beer, got some rest and then come back strong Monday :-D
  • Back in business
  • Hey all,

Thank you for reporting this. I'm letting the team know right now.
  • Can you guys let me know if you're still having issues? I was able to get in, complete a fight, send Bots on an away mission, and claim arena rewards with no issues.
  • I'm ok now on iPhone XR
  • trying right now, sorry this is happening on a Friday night, I'm sure you were looking forward to something else tonight!
  • yep, I'm in
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    edited September 2019
    My connection issues have been resolved, but item use and raid rewards are still MIA. Thank you for the communication, it is very much appreciated!
  • Don't worry they are updating their servers to the latest version...hc3eu1e8rm6l.gif
  • Connection issue seems to be stable for me now. But still no rank rewards for item use and raid ascent alliance events.

Game version: 8.2
    iPhone 8+ iOS 12.4.1
    Device & game language: English
    Connection: WiFi and 4G
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited September 2019
    This sounds familiar to me @Mrnomis, not related to the update (well, for me, I mean)

(And of course, after 1 "free" crash, you start loosing 50/25% of your bot the next times it occurs)