Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

A Unfair Mission

DatBoiPlayzYTDatBoiPlayzYT Posts: 79
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
So we all are aware of the new Chapter 4, act 1, but the thing is Megatronus on the last mission is so powerful u can't beat him unless you have a full team of R3 5☆ bots or a single maxed out, duped R5 5☆. So I really think Kabam needs to lower the difficulty on that because that is really unfair to weaker players with no 5☆ bots or 5☆ bots that are lower than R3-R5.

Comments

• HinataHinata Posts: 13
    yes, megatronus so hard
  • And even with my top 5 Strongest bots I can't beat it ( tried multiple times ) so I think either Kabam makes the mission easier or makes it easier to rank up 5☆ bots.mpm44mfovd06.jpg
  • DatBoiPlayzYTDatBoiPlayzYT Posts: 79
    edited October 2019
    Beastdad wrote: »
    Guys no offense, but maybe you have not played enough to earn the right to explore that one then.

I could beat him with a team of maxed out 4*'s, with 5*'s he is beyond easy.

I was just messing around and beat him easily with my R4 5* Cheetor. (Didn't even take any strategy, just kept running at him and alternating combos and heavies)

If he is killing you easily save that mission for later.

Dude I did the same thing and I have 3 max rank and level 4☆ bots and I still can't get over it because of his shock and his constant evade I can defeat a R4 5☆ with my maxed 4☆ bots but this guy is just an evade machine that blocks and evades constantly and shoots at you, and i
    played the game for 2 years.
  • DatBoiPlayzYTDatBoiPlayzYT Posts: 79
    edited October 2019
    Dragma wrote: »
    As the old tip says, i you are having problems with missions level up your bots.

Really no way! Never Knew About That!
    You try rank up 5☆ bots, oh right your probably one of those people who spend up to 6 hours playing the game and buying energon, and grinding like a mad man.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    As the old tip says, i you are having problems with missions level up your bots.

You try rank up 5☆ bots, oh right your probably one of those people who spend up to 6 hours playing the game and buying energon, and grinding like a mad man.

It doesnt take 6 hours a day to get those kinds of rewards. I play maybe 10 minutes a day including AM and I beat that tronus with maxed out 4* as well just messing around. If your having trouble with the shock debuff, bring a team or bot that can purify debuffs.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    edited October 2019

So, what is wrong spending hours and grinding like a mad man? If you can't do that like others, i don't think you have right to ask kabam to lower the difficulty.
  • Sorry @DatBoiPlayzYT but they are right.
    After 2 years you should have enough material to rank a 5* higher than R1 and should probably be way above level 47.
    Good thing is you have plenty of time to muscle up your playstyle and upgrade and forge your bots.
    Cause, you know what, this game is just about that.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Beast Purification makes it easy. If you don't have any beasts ranked up, it will be difficult. I found 4* Megatronus does decent damage and buys you some time when Relic of Immortality kicks in. I did it without either of these suggestions, but I had some higher ranked 5*s which could tolerate the health loss.
  • LoganSPLoganSP Posts: 36
    I don't think you'll get much sympathy in this thread bud, practice your evading and SP provoking game on him and watch for his moves. Otherwise you need earn it with proper bots and levels to make it. Good luck!
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    So we all are aware of the new Chapter 4, act 1, but the thing is Megatronus on the last mission is so powerful u can't beat him unless you have a full team of R3 5☆ bots or a single maxed out, duped R5 5☆. So I really think Kabam needs to lower the difficulty on that because that is really unfair to weaker players with no 5☆ bots or 5☆ bots that are lower than R3-R5.

You have time to practice and rank up your bots. These story missions don’t end like the spotlight ones. They’ll still be here long after you’re done and asking on the forums for act 5.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Darm0k wrote: »

You have time to practice and rank up your bots. These story missions don’t end like the spotlight ones. They’ll still be here long after you’re done and asking on the forums for act 5.

Curiously enough though, we got the act 97% explored after 100% ch.1. What's with the rest? 3%?
  • Darm0k wrote: »

Curiously enough though, we got the act 97% explored after 100% ch.1. What's with the rest? 3%?

@iBK answered this here:
    https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9050/act-4-ch-1-autobots-turn#latest
  • iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Darm0k wrote: »

Like I’ve said in a previous thread, they can’t give us 100% as then we’d receive the full act exploration rewards.

• I did it with 3 R3 5*s 1 R2 5* and 1 R5 4*...

It was challenging to say the least but I wouldn't consider it way overpowered
    The real reason is that the next 3 chapters will be 1 fight each. Megatronus. Same as 4.1.6, but his PI will double with each successive chapter.
  • 😳😱
    Sorry, forgot spoiler alert and to say, you're welcome.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    So, as I said in another thread, I decided to use my Beast Purification team against Tronus (an all-R4 4* team) in the hopes of using all my bots to beat him without using revives and repairs. Objective failed, even though with a revive and 2 repairs, I eventually beat Megatronus. But you know what? None of those bots were even in my Top 20 most powerful bots.

Now that I have completely explored Chapter 1, I want to do that Tronus mission again and see if I can beat it in one shot. Here's who I am thinking of using:

Max 4* Kickback (consumes shock debuffs)
    Max 4* Windblade (Resolution will be a big help)
    Max 4* Tantrum (Frenzy will purify and he will get stronger as the fight goes on)
    Max 4* Megatronus (How do you beat a Tronus? With another Tronus... duh!)
    R4 5* Grimlock (My strongest bot, and he has Purification active)

Will I get the job done in one shot? Who knows? But it is a fair mission, and with the roster of bots I have, I should find the right combination to take Tronus down in one shot.
  • I managed to beat him with a team of R2 & R3 5* without using energon, heals, or revivesvrch2xiw85ch.png
    qmt0waldgi1k.png

• Just do all the other paths and save Megatronus for later if your bots aren’t strong enough to take him down.
  • HinataHinata Posts: 13
    sorry, I'm delete the game, its so hard.

Very difficulty. All 5* 4/40 full forge only

I have 20k ratings, But you need a 12k rating, looooool. Developers cheat on usimlsa8kq587j.png
    1c9nkaqggk24.png
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    Hinata wrote: »

I have 20k ratings, But you need a 12k rating, looooool.

Sorry, your bots are not all 4/40 and full forged, maybe Prime there. but the PI don't lie.

Level up your bots then try again.
    Hinata wrote: »

I have 20k ratings, But you need a 12k rating, looooool. Developers cheat on usimlsa8kq587j.png
    i3mg]

This is my latest underpowered run:
    ms5svyx7ayg6.jpg

If I had a 4* primal and ranked tantrum, I might be able to take him down. All I can say is take a break and come back to it later. I had quite a few failed attempts before this decent run. Also, use the best relics and boosts to help increase your odds of success.
  • Hinata wrote: »

1c9nkaqggk24.png
    Quit complaining and rank up your bots like everyone else. It was three months from my first try at act three demotron before I was able to even beat him. Just be patient.
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    Megatronus there is truly showing his godly levels of power, if you notice he is weak to none, and dots just wash over him like feathers.

I need to try him again when my UM is available and post a pic of my failure. :wink: